AHC25

Comments

One down, one to go.

Taylor was truly a sad case and consumed by such hatred. I'm sure she won't be missed by any one except Mr. Calvin.

Let's just hope losing his daughter doesn't make him start drinking again! Those scenes were hard to write for me. I feel for Amber, too, so I try to put happy parts for her in there as well. But I must be true to the characters. Mr. Calvin may have other plans in mind for her as well, and we still have a long way to go. Hope you like where I take it.

- Ken

Somehow, Amber needs to hold firm

I cannot imagine enduring what Amber has, let alone what may be to come, but unless Mister Calvin simply enjoys torture, at some point he will have to tire in his abuse. If Amber can outlast him and demand her rights it will be Mr. Calvin who will finally yield. In addition, I think something happened to Amber in that other place, something that may alter what Mr. Calvin can--or chooses--to do to her.

SuZie

Fated or making her own fate?

Amber is very strong, true, so she may be able to hold out, but I'm not too sure I'm willing to let her simply wait it out. ;)

Something definitely did happen to her in the other place, but the real question is did it happen to her or because of her? :P

You're right to be cautious of how Mr. Calvin will judge it/her now. Hope you like how I sort it out.

...

I really am looking forward to when that worthless asshole gets his comeuppance >.<

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

We all are

Unfortunately, that's all I can say right now without giving it away!

Fortunately, there's also fun stuff along the way to keep us occupied until we find out what happens to/for him.