AHC26

Comments

please stop!

You have great writing skills, Ryker. This story is very well written. But isn't time to let Amber go? Every single chapter, the poor girl is being tortured in some way or another. When does she get to leave, and move on with some semblance of a normal life? Even if she can't go back to being the man she was, she can still exist in the outside world as a different man, or as Amber. I was intrigued by this story, but it's starting to be a downer.

Writing Shift

Yes, it is a very harsh story, and perhaps more than I intend it to be, especially in the first half that you have seen so far.

I understand if it is too much for you, but I hope you stick around to see her through it. The next few chapters start off a new story arc that will move Amber in a new, exciting direction. I can't say there will be an end to her hardships right away, but there will more happy scenes, more insight to the characters and the magic, and somewhat less physical abuse.

I am also moving away from the heavy fetish genre, so you may be more interested in my future works (and even later chapters in this tale). Thanks for the comment. I have been contemplating this shift for a little while now, and it seems like the right road for me.

Thanks for the compliments to my writing as well.

- Ken

Wow...

So much pain, so much darkness and yet... I keep rooting for Amber. I really hope she'll escape that madman... I really want to see what happens next. TY so much Ryker for this amazing story, I have no idea what's kept me here this genre usually leaves me squirming in my seat but you are just amazing :D

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Thanks!

Thanks! I'm really glad you are enjoying it. It's great to know the story can cross genre lines like that. It may have started off as a little fetish tale, but I tried to put some serious character development and story into it since then. There's still more to come. You'll be glad to know Amber gets to have some fun coming up.