A Weekend with the Neighbor's Part 3

Printer-friendly version

A Week End at the Neighbor's Part 3

by Princess Panty boy

I can't believe I’m going to bed wearing a diaper and pink plastic panties. Oh, of course I can't forget the pink camisole. I shouldn't say I’m going to bed I should say I’m being put in bed. I mean Ms Gloria picked me up and put me in bed like a baby.

How do I get myself into these predicaments? One day my parents leave for a long weekend and the nuns at school treat me like a girl because I didn’t get my haircut short like all the other boy's.

I felt so embarrassed when they put me in the little girls school uniform just because my hair is long they shouldn't treat me like a girl. I still feel embarrassed now I’m lying in bed with a diaper on and pink plastic panties covering it.

Oh man I need to go pee before I fall asleep I always go potty before I go to bed. Oh well I’m wearing a diaper so who cares I guess. I feel a little pee squirt into my diaper before I stop it.

Wow that was close I all most soaked my diaper. I guess it’s no big deal. I mean, I already wet my diaper and went poop in another diaper so it’s not like they would be more upset if I wet myself again. I can't believe I'm calling it my diaper.

I lay my head down, and think about the day’s adventures. I sure felt, or still feel so silly wearing a baby girls dress and a diaper with these frilly pink plastic panties. But, feeling the sheets gliding across my plastic panties I'm wearing feels so good.

Oh, know as I lay here I feel a warm sensation cover around my little boy parts when I realize I just soaked my diaper. Well that's messed up I didn’t even feel myself start to go pee until my whole diaper was soaked.

No sense in worrying about it I already wet myself. I feel my long pigtail tickle my nose as I turn on my other side. Remembering how Ms Gloria cut my bangs so short that only little baby girls have such short bangs. I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep.

(THE NEXT MORNING)

I toss, turn, and see the light shinning way too bright threw the window as I put my head under the pillow. The second I slide my head under the pillow I feel that warm sensation between my legs. I realize I was wetting my diaper again while I was waking up.

Oh, man I sit up and realize the diaper is way past soaked it’s drenched I can even feel warmness threw the plastic panties meaning I wet the diaper so much that I soaked the plastic panties too. Lucky none of the pee dripped out because I was wearing the plastic panties.

Well at least that’s a good thing I didn’t wet the bed. I can't believe I wet myself again just like a little baby would. I hear something by the bedroom door. "Hey Princess Panty boy rise and shine hehehe." I hear Kim giggling.

"Stop calling me that okay? I don't call you any names." Kim comes in and sits next to me in bed.

I see her staring at me with the covers still covering me. "Are you still wearing your diaper or did you take it off in the middle of the night? Me and baby Karen have a bet."

“I think the second mom put you in bed you pulled the diaper off because you’re a big boy like you said. I mean you are 11 years old even though you wore a dress like a little girl all yesterday and wet your diaper hehehe."

I'm listening to Kim giggle; I shake my head trying to figure out how I can get out of bed without her seeing I'm still wearing a diaper. While I can't stop feeling the soaked diaper surrounding my bottom.

“Now baby Karen on the other hand thinks you wore the diaper and pink plastic panties all night in bed. She even bet you probably wet your diaper like a baby.”

Kim smiles at me while I’m feeling more and more uncomfortable wearing this wet diaper and plastic panties. If she sees I wet myself again, I’ll be in deep trouble for sure no one will believe that I’m not supposed to wear diapers.

"Well I guess you should feel happy Kim because you won the bet. The minute I got in bed I pulled that little baby diaper and plastic panties off."

I see a odd look on her face like she doesn't believe me. "Oh thats good I knew you weren't a baby." I smile hearing that she believes me.

"Where is the diaper and plastic panties I have to show baby Karen that she was wrong?" Oh no now what do I do? How do I get out of this?

Kim must see a weird look on my face because she is smiling while I can't keep eye contact with her because I was lying about wearing the diaper.

"Um I don't know where it is I just umm took it off, and went to bed. Now leave me alone with all the questions I had a hard day yesterday...”

I can tell Kim doesn't believe anything. I'm going to change the subject maybe that will take her mind off everyone thinking I wore this damn diaper. Plus its soaked every time I move I feel the cold pee against my little boy parts.

"You know Kim today is Halloween. What is your costume?" I'm trying to change the subject but I think she sees threw my idea.

Looking up and making contact with her again, I see a little smirk on her face. "I was thinking of going as a nurse like my aunt Stephanie, she is a real nurse."

"So you just took YOUR plastic panties and YOUR diaper off than went to bed you say?" I wish she would stop calling it my diaper and my panties. I look at her noticing me changing the subject didn’t work to good.

What can I say I’m like speechless? "If you just took off YOUR plastic panties and YOUR diaper and went to bed they should be on or near your bed silly." Here she goes again calling it MY diaper and MY plastic panties I can't keep ignoring her or she will continue calling them mine.

"Stop calling them 'my' diaper and 'my' panties. I'm not a baby you know?" I see a mean look on her face as her eyes are going up and down the blankets covering me.

Kim steps close to the bed and before I can react, she grabs the edge of the blanket and pulls it off the bed. I'm totally on display that I’m still wearing the diaper and pink plastic panties.

"Well, well not only did you lie to me about taking the diaper off but you look like you also soaked YOUR diaper. Luckily YOUR plastic panties kept the bed dry."

I look in shock and ashamed about being caught in a lie and being seen wearing the soaked diaper. "Like I said if you’re wearing the diaper and plastic panties there YOURS especially looks like you need to be wearing them because you soaked them."

There is nothing I can say, as she, tease's me about my diaper and panties because she is right. I wet them, and I have no defense.” Okay, okay your right there my diaper and panties, but please don't tell your mom okay?"

"Don't tell your mom what?" I look over at the doorway and of course, Kim's mom is standing there and looks over at me in the diaper and panties.

I want to cry but then they will really call me a baby. "Looks like our little princess had a accident in her diaper didn't she?" I look down feeling very embarrassed. Without warning, I start to pee again in the diaper.

"So where you trying to ask Kim not to tell me you wet you diaper my little princess?" I look down at myself feeling totally embarrassed.

I try to cover myself but you can still see the soaked diaper so I grab my pillow and cover the pink plastic panties I’m wearing. "Now, now I want that pillow off of you. Baby's have accidents in there diapers so there’s no reason to be shy."

"Move the pillow I said my little princess." I do as I’m told and put the pillow behind me again. The only lucky thing is no one could tell I just wet the diaper again.

Both Kim and her mom are now staring at me from head to toes with big smiles on their faces. "I'm sorry Kim for asking you to lie for me. I'm also sorry for wetting the diaper." They both look at me when I say 'the diaper'.

"I mean I’m sorry for wetting my diaper." Both there smiles get bigger hearing me calling the diaper mine. "I feel so bad please don't tell baby Karen that I, you know."

Me not wanting to say aloud that I wet my diaper. "Don't tell baby Karen what sissy baby?" I look at Ms. Gloria and she is going to make me say it. I’m even more embarrassed.

"Okay please don't tell baby Karen that I wore a diaper to bed and I wet my diaper okay?"

Both Kim and her mom smile at me at the same time. "Well were not going to lie silly."

"What aren't you going to lie about mommy?" All three of us turn and see baby Karen in the hallway still dressed in her Barbie nightgown.

Karen looks at her mom than at me lying in the bed with a soaked diaper. "I told you Kim he would wear his diaper to bed because he likes a diaper. Also told you that I bet he wet his diaper in HER sleep because SHE is really a BABY."

"Yes you are right little sissy boy here wore HER diaper to bed and SHE wet HER diaper like you said."

I want to melt into the floor feeling so embarrassed. All three of them are staring at me in the drenched diaper and pink plastic panties.

Looking around I see all three of them ignoring me and giggling about me wetting my diaper. I just want to cry but that would be the worst thing especially in front of all three of them. I would never get them to stop calling me a baby.

"Oh look at the baby." I hear all three of them stop talking at the same time and stare at me. I feel a tiny teardrop out of my eyes than another, and when I realize there all staring at me I let loose and start to cry my heart out.

Ms. Gloria walks over to me and picks me up. I can't be, but I am peeing more in my diaper so I even cry harder. "Oh you poor baby’ you probably want out of that wet diaper." I feel her rubbing my back as she talks.

"Don't worry my little princess once I get this wet diaper off of you and a nice pretty dry one you will feel so much better." She talks to me like I’m a newborn or something.

I still can't believe I wet myself without any warning and while everyone was staring at me. What a mess I’m in, how do I get myself out of this? Man I have no clue.

"Here ya go baby, now lay back." I look around and I’m laying now on the changing table in little Karen’s room.

Karen is staring at me while I lay on the changing table just smiling from ear to ear. "Mommy can I change the baby pleaseeee?" I look up at her smiling at me, and I know I’m in deep trouble.

"Well sweetie you can't reach her on the changing table." Of course she has to use the phrase 'her' when relating to me. I ignore her or she will continue if Ms. Gloria sees it bugs me.

I smile deep down knowing that little baby Karen won't be changing me, and she can't see me way up here on the changing table. So when the embarrassment moment comes and she pulls the wet diaper off me little Karen won't see me naked and exposed to the world.

"But mommy I’m a big girl now not like baby Robin." I would feel sorry for Karen if I didn't know what she was asking her mom to do.

Without warning I’m encased in Ms. Gloria hands while she lifts me up, and I see little Karen’s eyes light up. "Here ya go big girl this will make it easier for you."

"Oh thank you mommy, oh thank you I’ll change her really good I promise." Oh, man, she put me down on Karen’s bed and I’m lying on my back. I want to cry so bad knowing what is going to happen.

I hold back the tears because thats all I need for anyone to see me crying again like the baby I am dressed up as. What am I thinking I am a baby I’m in a diaper and pink plastic panties and I wet myself? My life really sucks so bad.

"Make sure you have a dry diaper near for 'her' so when you get the old diaper off she is ready for the new one." Little Karen’s eyes look up at her mom, and then back into mine.

Karen’s hands are so small and soft when I feel her start to lower the plastic panties that are covering my diaper. "Oh baby your diaper is so soaked, you really must of had to go potty so much to make it this soaked."

"Remember Karen 'she' has been in that wet diaper all night. I'm sure it's cold and 'she' wants it off badly.

The feeling of the plastic panties being pulled down and off me makes me look up into Ms. Gloria's eyes. "No mommy 'she' must of just peed because the diaper is warm not cold at all." Little Karen’s says.

"Really so 'she' must of peed 'her' diaper while she was awake." Can this get any worse? Oh, my god now they both know I just wet myself because the diaper is warm not cold. I want to disappear so bad I wish I could just close my eyes and disappear.

The sound of the tape getting un-done wakes me from my thoughts. I see Karen smiling from ear to ear. First the one side than the other side comes un-done.

"Wow mommy what is that it's so small, and icky?" I feel the air breeze against my little boy parts when she opens my diaper. "It looks like a little worm mommy what should I do with it? Should I take it off or something?"

Oh, she must be talking about my boy parts. Man, this is so embarrassing. "Oh it doesn't come off sweetie. She is stuck with it."

"That's sad mommy it looks so icky on the baby between her legs. It looks like it wants to fall off like it is dead skin or something like when you’re in the sun too long and you skin peels off."

I can't believe I have a little baby girl making fun of my boy parts. I mean, yes it is small and it doesn't do anything special but I do pee threw it so I need it.

"You are right sweetie it just sits there like it's dead." I see her hand little Karen a tube of something. "Put this all over it sweetie, I bet it will help her."

Little Karen takes it in her hand and un screws the top. "Is this that stuff mommy that you put on my wart on my hand and made the wart fall off?"

"Yes sweetie, you are a very smart girl to remember that." What did she say? She is going to put something on me? Must be some diaper rash medicine. I wish I paid attention to what she said.

I really wish they would stop calling me a 'she' or 'her' or 'baby'. It's really ere tatting. "Yes sweetie this lotion made your wart fall off your hand and it should do the same thing for Robin."

"Oh good mommy. What about this little thing under the icky worm it looks like dead skin peeling mommy?"

Ms. Gloria bends down and looks between my legs as I feel her lift my little penis up exposing my balls. Man I have no privacy. I try to put my hands in front of my penis, and balls.

"No baby, keep your hands down you don't want any of this lotion on your hands." I feel Ms Gloria smack my hand away.

The cold sensation turns to warm then feeling really hot. Ms Gloria spreads the lotion all over my stratum and penis. "Wow mommy your right look at the little icky worm thing it's shrinking when you put the lotion on her."

"Your right sweetie, now you put some on." Oh man now I feel little Karen’s hands putting the weird smelling lotion on my boy parts.

I then notice the hot sensation I was going to complain about goes away. Looking between my legs, I can see Karen putting more and more of the weird lotion between my legs, coating my penis and balls with a super thick layer of the lotion.

"How am I doing mommy' is this good?" The crazy thing is I stare at her rubbing the lotion all over between my legs. I can't feel the lotion at all. My heart starts to pump faster because I’m getting worried.

I start to get more scared because I feel nothing not the cold feeling like when she started putting it on. The lotion turned to a warm feeling then it turned hot. I mean like super hot like I was on fire. I feel nothing now between my legs that can’t be good.

"Can I get up now Ms Gloria?" I say trying to get away from the two of them. "Please I feel so silly having baby Karen taking my diaper, I mean the diaper off of me?"

Karen's eyes light up and she stands back and looks at me. "Who are you calling the baby? You’re the one who is wearing a diaper and plastic panties. Plus you’re the one that peed in there diaper last night and again this morning."

"I think you have it a little backward, you’re the baby Robin not me. Now stop moving around so I can finish changing your diaper."

I look away, because I can't make eye contact with her because I know she is right. "Mommy, mommy take a look." I hear little Karen sound concerned looking between my legs.

"What’s the matter sweetie is there something wrong?" I also hear a concerned look in her mom's voice. Now I'm worried, but what can I do laying here?

Ms Gloria gets closer to see what her little daughter is staring at between my legs. "Look mommy the little icky worm is moving, and it looks like it's going back inside her body. You can’t see any of it anymore."

"Your right sweetie his little pee pee is totally gone like he never had one. Can you see that little sack that was hanging under his pee pee?"

I can feel little Karen’s hand moving around inside my diaper while I try to look. "It was just hanging from her a minute ago, but I was rubbing that vanishing cream and I don’t see anything hanging between his legs anymore."

"It must of fell off like that wart that was on my hand when we used this lotion before. I just can't find it inside the diaper it’s so layered with all this vanishing lotion I guess."

I'm starting to get nervous hearing them both say my lil penis grew back into my body and now I have nothing between my legs. I start to get panicked, and I’m going to burst.

"What do you both mean there is nothing between my legs anymore all I can see is all that stupid lotion that was burning me."

I see a concerned look on Ms. Gloria when I say it was burning me. "Does it still burn Robin sweetie?"

"No it doesn't, it actually felt cold when you rubbed it on me then it was warmer, and then the feeling was like red hot I’m on fire. But now I can't feel anything."

Neither one of them is talking so I get more nervous. "Umm sweetie maybe you should wipe all that vanishing cream off little Robin so we can see better."

"Okay mommy." I hear Karen say. I notice all the wet diaper wipes with lotion on them as Karen continues cleaning off all the lotion between my legs.

Ms. Gloria hands Karen a clean diaper; of course, it's pink with little Barbie pictures all over it. "Can I see now that she wiped all the lotion off between my legs?"

"Well there's really nothing there to see your little pee pee receded back into your body and your stratum isn't there anymore. It's not like a little sissy like you would be using them anyway."

I lean back on the bed hearing Ms Gloria describing what's between my legs or I should say what isn't there. "Okay mommy all done do you want me to dress her too?"

"Sure sweetie than we will have some breakfast and get your Halloween costumes ready." I look down and feel Karen sliding up some new plastic panties over my diaper.

Karen starts walking over to me and she is carrying something yellow. "Lift your arms up baby girl Robin." I hear her call me a baby girl, but I’ve had enough of ignoring her.

"I'm not a baby girl Karen so please stop calling me that." The look on Karen’s face was not a happy look for sure.

After I held my arms up, I felt my new shirt being pulled over my head. Before I can react, I feel her buttoning up the back of it. Yup you guessed it I’m incased in a yellow frilly dress that of course matches the plastic panties I’m wearing.

"Well little robin I hate to break it to you baby girl but you’re wearing a diaper, and you wet your diaper. So that makes you a baby."

I feel the diaper wrapped around my bottom when I move so I can't argue with her yet. "Oh and little baby girl Robin I hate to break it to you, but boys have something hanging between their legs and you don’t have anything so that makes you a girl."

"I'm not a girl." I start to shake then I start to cry knowing everything baby Karen said is true including that I’m the baby not her.

Karen is holding up a pink ballerina outfit against my body. "I think my old dance outfit will look so pretty on you as a costume don't you Robin?" I look in shock as she holds up the pink leotard and tights.

"No I don't think thats a good idea I wanted to go as Spiderman." Karen starts to smile; now I really feel worried.

Karen walks over and sits next to me and I feel her hands pulling and adjusting the dress I’m wearing to make it sit right on me.

"You know we don't have a Spiderman costume so that's out. Plus Spiderman costumes are for only boys anyway, so that counts you out hehehe." Karen giggles.

I roll my eyes when she says it's only for boys. "The only other choice you have is the princess costume you brought with you in your bag. Oh wait you said that was your little sisters bag."

"I'll tell you what, you keep saying you don't want to wear a diaper right?" I nod my head agreeing with her. I'm still trying to figure out in my head what she is up to.

Little Karen is smiling from ear to ear for some reason. "I can ask my mommy if you can take your diaper off while you wear your Halloween costume." I look at her excited thinking I can finally get this diaper off.

"Okay anything to get this diaper off." I smile at her for the first time thinking that things are starting to get better; little did I know how wrong I was thinking.

I watch as Karen picks up the pink leotard and tights. "You have to wear this as your costume okay?"

"Oh come on Karen I’ll be good do I really have to wear that. I mean it looks so tiny I bet it doesn't even fit you anymore."

Karen puts the leotard against my body. "Your right the leotard doesn't fit me anymore but sure looks like it will fit you. Here take it and try it on if it doesn't fit I won’t bug you anymore about it, deal?"

"I guess, but when it doesn’t fit you won't tell anyone I tried it on okay?" Karen doesn’t respond she just hands me the leotard.

I take the hanger with the leotard and the tights on it and start walking to her bathroom. "You don't need to change in there I’ve seen you naked so just try it on right here."

"I'll even shut my bedroom door so you have a little more privacy okay baby girl?"

The second I hear her call me a baby girl again I turn and look at her. "Okay but please stop calling me a baby girl, I’m not a baby, and I’m not a girl okay?"

"Here let me help you with your pretty dress Robin." I turn around so she can get at the buttons, and I feel them start to get un-done.

The dress falls to the ground and I step out of it. "Now jump up on the bed, and I’ll take those plastic panties and diaper off of you."

"Okay I feel weird just walking around in these panties and a diaper." I'm walking over to her bed and climb up on the blankets.

I lie back on the blankets and spread my legs apart. Wow this is messed up she didn’t even have to tell me what to do. I'm doing what babies know what to do to get there diapers changed. Well at least I’m not wet this time.

"Good girl Robin you did that just like a big girl." I ignore her calling me a girl again as I feel the plastic panties sliding down my legs.

The sound of the tape coming un-done on my pink diaper is great I mean the diaper I’m wearing it's not mine. Who am I kidding this is my diaper, and everyone knows it but me I might as well admit to it.

"There ya go; I bet that feels better like a big girl." Why does she keep calling me a girl? I sit up and climb off the bed totally naked, but I’m not embarrassed I guess because she seen me naked before.

I keep ignoring her so she doesn't see it bugs me and she still continues. So that’s not working I guess I can try the direct route even though that never worked at home.

"Karen, I asked you not to call me a girl. Please can you stop it?" I put my hands on my hips as Karen takes one of my hands and we walk over to her large mirror.

I look into the mirror as I stand naked. "See your a girl so get used to it. Boys have things hanging between their legs, and what do you see hanging between your legs?"

"Nothing is what I see hanging between your legs sissy Robin." I stare at the reflection of myself in the mirror, and she is right you can see my little penis receded back inside of me not even the tip of my penis is sticking out.

I continue to stare and realize my stratum is gone no balls nothing. What did she do to me with that vanishing lotion? "Stop staring at yourself sissy and put the tights on first, so we can see if the leotard will fit you. Unless you want your diaper back on?"

"Okay, Okay." I turn and sit on the vanity bench, and slide the tiny pink bikini panties on. Sis slides the light pink tights up my legs one at a time. I stand as she slides them over my panties.

I turn and look in the mirror real fast seeing a little girl who is me, before Karen takes my arm. "Come on the mirror will be there and you can stare at yourself after you are dressed Robin."

"I'm not staring at myself in the mirror. I just look so much different now." I try to turn around to see more of my reflection in the mirror, but I can't.

Karen pulls my arms into the leotard after I step into it. Wow, it feels so silky and snug like its skintight "See I told you this would fit you silly girl."

"Stop calling me a girl I said, how many times do I need to say it?" I think I’m going to regret saying that seeing the look on Karen's face.

I turn away from her so she will mellow out. "Look in the mirror princess you see that girl in the mirror with the pigtails and baby girl bangs?”

"Oh I can't forget to look at her pink tights and pink leotard you see any signs of a boy in that mirror look between her legs, or do we need to see you naked again to show you again you are a little girl now?"

Staring into the mirror, I want to cry. I see myself and there is no boy at all in my new look. My hair, the clothes, and the lack of bulge between my legs. I'm all girly looking. I want to cry.

"Come on silly lets go show my mommy your new Halloween costume." I feel Karen grab one of my pigtails and pull me in the hallway before she lets go and runs toward the kitchen. "Hahaha you can't catch me."

I hear her teasing me as I start to run after her. "Hey you two no running in the house."

"Karen pulled one of my pigtails and then ran down the hallway." I see Karen stick her tongue at me and I stick my tongue at her.

What am I doing, I not only look like a lil girl, but I’m acting like one too. "We were just playing mommy. Doesn't Robin's new Halloween costume look pretty on her mommy?"

"Yes he does or I should say she looks very pretty." I notice Ms. Gloria staring between my legs while I’m wearing the leotard. "Robin did you have to push back your boy parts to get a flat area between your legs?"

I look down between my legs and see how smooth and flat that area is. "No she didn't have to do anything thats just how she looks mommy." I have a sad look on my face as I hear Karen answer for me.

"Robin spread your legs as far as you can while you’re wearing the pink leotard and tights."

I do as I am told and spreading my legs as far as I can almost doing a split.

"See mommy she looks just like us girls down there now." I watch as Ms. Gloria walk around me in a circle both staring right between my legs.

I look up at Ms. Gloria. "Well I guess we will be having a talk with your mommy when they get back from there long weekend. Now you two girls go play and no running in the house."

"Mom I was watching from the doorway, as you and Karen where walking around Robin. I couldn't tell he was a boy looking between his legs, what happen?" Kim says after she walks into the kitchen.

Me and Karen run down the hall. Not paying attention to Kim walking in the kitchen. "Girls I said no running in the house."

"Can we run around outside mommy?" Karen says. We stop and catch our breathes after running so fast.

We both turn and look down the hallway and wait for a response. "Yes you both can but Robin can't run around outside in his I mean her tights and a leotard on she will have to throw a dress on over her costume."

"Okay mommy I’ll get her a pretty dress to wear over it." Karen says as we both walk into her room.

Kim and her mom stay in the kitchen. "I guess Robin better get used to being called a girl, because by the looks of her body that vanishing cream really does make stuff vanish hehehe."

"Yea mom I hope she enjoys wearing dresses that will be her future from now on hehehe."

The End

Please feel free to leave your comments here on this web site, and email me: [email protected] or my Instant messenger for yahoo: Princess_Pantyboy

It is great to hear different people’s comments to see if you readers enjoy my work.

Thanks again and hugs to all the people that liked my story.

Princess Panty boy

up
129 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

What?

Teek's picture

You ended the story there? I did not expect that. You didn't even get the parents back. Usually I understand why a story ended where it did, but not with this one. Sorry, I do not thing this story should be over yet. You have left too much unknown.

Keep Smiling, Keep Writing
Teek

Agree

I have to agree with Teekabell. The story ended with so much unknown.
Joanna

good story... i like stories

good story... i like stories like this.. about diapers and plastic pants

I like to read stories about plastic pants, frilly plastic panties, rhumba panties, petticoats, sissy babies