Caught by Mommy

Printer-friendly version

Caught by Mommy

By Princess Panty Boy

Hi I’m Kelly and I guess I’m just a normal boy of ten, or I am going to be ten day after tomorrow. I do all the boy things like baseball and playing outside. I have had a paper route since I can remember. My dad said having a paper route would make me more masculine and I needed all the help I could get being so small and petite.

He used to always complain about my hair being longer than boys should have. Oh well he’s not complaining anymore since he passed away last year from a terrible car crash. So now it’s just me and my mom.

Anyways back to the paper route which I do enjoy, gets me out of the house a lot. I would take the newspapers and throw them on the customer’s front porch close to the front door. I made it a personal challenge to get the newspaper as close to the front door as I could.

My favorite thing in the world to do is a more fun topic which is my hidden passion, which I do during my paper route some times. Well I have been doing it more and more lately.

Well you’re probably wondering what my favorite thing to do is. Especially that I can do during my paper route. It’s been a couple years now that I have been stealing my cousin’s panties when they would come over for holidays and spend the weekend.

Lately I've been taking them from my mom, but her panties are just too big for me. My mom is far from large; it’s that I am so small. Like I said I’m going to turn 10 the day after tomorrow, but if you didn’t know me you would say I was more of a toddler around 3 or 4 from my petite size.

I was wearing my cousins Barbie panties today under my shorts while I was doing my paper route. The panties weren’t like regular girly panties they are from my little cousin who is going through potty training. So they are potty training panties which mean there really thick or padded between your legs in case she has an accident.

I was daydreaming remembering how small these panties are on me and how girls when they bend over you can see the top of their panties. I thought it was funny so I giggled like a little girl. So I stopped on the side of the road on my bicycle in our quite little town in upstate New York.

I lifted my Barbie panties up pulling them out so they hang out above my shorts when I rode the bike so if you were staring at me you would see the top of the pink Barbie panties sticking out the top above my shorts.

Giggling like a little school girl as I rode my bicycle I didn’t notice the dog till it cut in front of me. I miss the dog barely, but I hit the curb and went flying thru the air like superman or I should say super girl because my pink Barbie panties were in plain sight.

“Are you okay sweetie. It looks like you went flying on your bike or is this your big brothers bike. This bicycle looks way too big for you honey?” I open my eyes seeing a lady and a little girl looking at me.

I seat up and rub my head than my bottom feeling a large rip in my shorts. I slide my hands over my shorts seeing the pink Barbie panties showing threw the large rip. “Is she going to be alright mommy? It looks like she ripped her shorts mommy. She can't get on her bike or her big brothers bike like this mommy.”

I look at the little girl. After hearing the little girl I realize she thinks I’m a little girl too because of the panties she sees me wearing while she keeps referring to me as a she. "Oh what is your name anyway I’m Beth like my mom already said."

“I’m okay I just fell off the bike. My name is Kelly. I swerved on the bike to miss the dog that ran in front of me, and I guess I hit the curb and crashed.” I stand up and I see the mom staring at me. I try to keep the fabric together that holds the shorts together. “Darn it looks like I ruined these shorts my mommy is going to be upset.”

I feel the lady’s hand on my shoulder. I look up at the lady smiling than down at the little girl who is about 3-4, but about my height. “Well that’s good your okay sweetie. We can't let you going home with your panties hanging out of those shorts. You seem about my daughters size let’s take you inside and put a band aid on your knee and you can barrow an outfit.

“Ummmmm I don’t want to be a bother. Really I'm fine.” I see the little girl smiling as she grabs my other hand as we walk to their house. I see their car doors open as we walk past their driveway and up into the house.

The mom lets go of my hand. “Okay I have to bring the rest of the groceries in so Beth take her up to your room and find her something to change into. Seeing the two of you walking together, she is smaller than you. You might look in those bags of your old cloths you have that we were going to give away that don’t fit you anymore.” We start walking hand and hand to the stair case.

“Let’s race to the top of the stairs Kellie Ready? 1, 2, and 3 go…” We start running up the stairs as fast as we can. Little Beth giggles as we try to run up the stairs.

Beth’s mom comes back in the house. “Girls no running in the house specially up the stairs.” We both stop running and we turn to look at beth's mom. As we both turn my ripped shorts fall to my ankles. "Oh it looks like she is wearing potty training panties too so let me know sweetie if you need to go potty or if your more comfy in a diaper we can do that too.

"I'm fine really." I look down and see I’m just standing in the little pink Barbie training panties with my ripped up shorts around my ankles.

Beth bends down by my feet and lifts my left foot than the other out of the ripped shorts. "There mommy there off now we don’t have to worry about her falling." I'm just standing in the Barbie panties now as Beth holds my torn up shorts. "Here momma you might as well throw these away." I see Beth toss the ripped shorts to her mom. She can’t wear them anymore anyway."

"That’s true sweetheart now get her dressed than your new friend can have lunch with us." Beth starts running back up the steps as her mom watches her running as her mom just shakes her head at her little daughter running up the stairs as she motions to me to catch up to her.

I run up the stairs wearing just panties as I catch up to Beth and notice she is a little taller than me. "Well it looks like you’re a little smaller than me. So we will take my old cloths out that mom was going to donate to the church, but now you can have all my old cloths."

"I don’t know if your mom will let that happen." I watch as Beth empties two large boxes of her old cloths on her bed. "Wow you have a lot of old cloths Beth. All I see is skirts and little dresses I don’t see any pants or shorts." I see her empty another box, and it only has training panties and plastic panties that go over a diaper.

"Wow I guess you used to wear these when you were a baby.”As I pick the pink plastic panties up that go over a diaper.

I feel Beth taking them out of hand and put them up to my waist covering the potty training panties I’m wearing. "Yes and looks like they will fit you too. But I only wear them sometimes when we drive far or at night time I wear them or when I take a nap."

"Oh so you still wear them at night that’s ummm smart in case you umm have an accident." I guess Beth is closer to a baby than I thought as I try to make her feel good about wearing a diaper and plastic panties at night."Do you have the next size up in your dresser because these look a little small for you?"

Beth walks over to her dresser and opens one of her dresser draws and holds up the same pink plastic panties except a little bigger guessing a size or two bigger.

"Yea see those are the same as the ones I’m giving you hehehehe.” My mom thinks I sleep better wearing a diaper with the plastic panties, and I wear them when I take a nap to.

Mom says I sleep better because I don’t worry about wetting myself; I just sleep with no worries. I don’t wet myself usually when I take a nap but mom is right I do relax better in the pull ups with the extra protection of the plastic panties."

"So Beth you have tons of cloths, but I don’t see any shorts or pants anywhere. Like I said all I see is skirts and dresses and some dance leotards and swim suits."

I watch as Beth is folding the plastic panties and putting them back in her dresser. "No Kellie I don’t have any shorts or pants my mom and dad said girls wear dresses and skirts and only boys wear shorts and pants. So we will have to pick you something like the pink sundress I’m wearing I have one that I out grew right here it might be a little short but let’s try it on you.” I feel Beth start pulling my Spiderman tee shirt off and she tosses it on her bed.

"Wait a minute Beth." As I’m talking I feel the light pink camisole slide over my head. Beth pulls it down till it doesn’t even cover my belly button. I look in her mirror and see myself in the Barbies training panties and the pink camisole.

I see Beth pick up a tiny yellow Hello Kitty sundress and walk over to me as I feel it slide over my head making my hair all messy. "Oh that dress looks so pretty on you Kellie you should always wear a dress plus there way more comfy than pants or shorts I’m sure. You just have to make sure the boys can’t see your panties like this. Beth lifts the front of her dress up showing me her pink panties and her giggling.

"Now doesn’t that feel better with a dress on Kellie?" I look at myself in the mirror wearing the tiny sundress as I feel Beth putting socks on my feet. "Kellie seat back on my bed so I can put your new shoes on. Beth pushes me softly backwards. I lay on my back.”Hehehe I can see your panties Kellie hehehe. You need to keep your knees together.

I close my legs together as I feel her putting the black Mary Jane shoes on my feet as she buckles them closed. I seat up when I feel her walk away. "Wow don’t I look way different wearing the dress, shoes and pretty socks?" I stare at my reflection in beth’s full size stand up mirror on her wall next to her closet door.

"Yes you look very pretty I just want to brush your hair a little bit." I feel her start to brush my hair as I sit in front of the small white vanity. Then I feel her put a pink hair band holding my hair back exposing my little ears.

I'm smiling from ear to ear seeing Beth brushing my hair than seeing the little pink hair band. "Wow I look like a total different person." We hear Beth’s mom yelling something as we both run over to the bedroom door opening it all the way.

"Girls lunch is ready. Beth makes sure you and little Kellie hurry down here before it gets cold. We both look at each other and we start running down the hallway than fly down the stairs so fast I don’t think my feet even touched the floor.

We run into the kitchen and see grilled cheese sandwiches. "Wow Kellie you look like a totally different girl. I think it is a very good improvement. I think you should wear dresses all the time like Beth." I look at Beth smiling from ear to ear.

"That is what I said to her to momma she looks so much prettier in a dress than those shorts she had on. It looks like all my old cloths will fit her.” Beth and I smile at each other as we both start eating our grilled cheese sandwiches that her mom cut up into four pieces each.

We both continue to eat till were done and Beth’s mom walks in and see's us both relaxed at the table as I finish my warm milk. "Thank you for lunch it was delicious I really enjoyed it Mrs. Jones."

"Well you are so welcome sweetheart I’m glad you enjoyed your lunch. Beth has to take her after lunch nap so she won’t be able to play unless you want to have nap time to if you want Kellie." I get ready to start to say something when I see the smile on Beth’s face from ear to ear as I lose my train of thought and say nothing.

Beth picks up her plate and puts it in the sink. "That’s great Kellie we can get changed real fast and we can take naps and then go out and play. Mom works at the next door neighbor’s house cleaning it for the old couple during my nap time."

"Make sure your both ready in case of an accident, Kellie is wearing training panties too, so both of you get ready, and I’ll meet you both upstairs. We both look at each other and clean our plates in the sink.

We both run upstairs were Beth takes some stuff off her bed than goes in the bathroom and comes back smiling at me. "Okay it’s your turn now Kellie. Go in the bathroom and get ready for a nap like I did. I look at Beth with a serious question look on my face.

"What are you talking about Beth getting ready for a nap how? Beth looks at me weird than walks over to me and lifts the front of her dress up. I look at her than I look at the diaper and pink plastic panties on her bed. "What I have to wear that stuff too I won’t have an accident."

I see a serious look on Beth’s face. "My mommy seen you are wearing training panties like me so we both have to put a diaper on or a pull up and the plastic panties for our nap. Now here take these and change than come back out. The sooner we have a nap the sooner we can get up and play."

"But Beth do I really have to wear a diaper?" as Beth hands me the diaper and panties. I walk into her bathroom and I slide my training panties off and I see Beth's training panties in her hamper. I drop mine in there to. I grab the Barbie pull up and see it’s a diaper not a pull up like Beth’s.

I seat down on the top of the toilet seat and wrap the diaper around me. I tape both sides real tight than I look at myself in the mirror and you can’t tell I’m wearing a diaper under the dress than I see the pink plastic panties on the sink that goes over the diaper. Oh well you can’t see the diaper under the dress so I guess you won’t be able to see the pink plastic panties either. I slide them up and over the diaper as it feels tight but not uncomfortable.

"Ok be honest can you tell that I have a diaper on under the dress?” Beth sees me walking out of the bathroom. "My bottom feels bigger in the diaper it’s not a pull up like yours.” I look in the mirror at myself as Beth walks up to me staring at my dress poking out the back were my diapered bottom pushes the dress out.

I look up at Beth smiling at me. "No I can’t see your diaper yet." I look at her trying to figure out what she is talking about. We both turn towards Beth's bedroom door and watch Beth's mom walking in the bedroom.

"Ok girls time for nap time you can play after you take a little rest. Beth sweeties come to momma." I see her walk over to her mom as I notice Beth is lifting her arms up over her head. "Good girl Beth.”

I watch her mom pull Beth's dress over her head as Beth stands there only in her white camisole tee shirt and pull up with plastic panties.”Okay Kellie your turn as I walk over to her mom and lift my arms over my head. "Good girl Kellie as I feel the sundress pull over my head and off. I see Beth's mom looking at me again.

"Looks like Beth gave you a diaper and she got the pull up. Does your diaper fit you okay Kellie sweetheart?" I stand there only in the pink camisole and pink plastic panties covering my diaper. Looking in Beth's bedroom mirror standing next to Beth's mom I look like a pre toddler just wearing the bulky diaper, and pink plastic panties.

"Umm yes Mrs. Jones they fit me okay I guess I’m a little smaller than Beth so she gave me the baby’s diaper instead of the big girl pull ups." I stand almost naked but looking so much like a baby girl even without the dress.

I see Mrs. Jones staring at me up and down holding the little yellow hello kitty sundress. "Looks like you fit perfect into Beth's old cloths that don’t fit her anymore. I really needed someone to send her hand me downs to. Do you think your mom will like all the dresses and skirts and other girly cloths Kellie?”

“Looks like the cloths you have been wearing aren’t very girly. Once your mom see's how pretty you are I bet she will make you wear dresses and skirts only. I can only guess how surprised she will be seeing how pretty you are in your new dresses."

"Yea I think my mom would be very surprised how I look wearing Beth’s dresses. I'm sure she will be real surprised seeing me in this pretty dress hehehehe." As I giggle like the little girl I look like. I turn and see myself again wearing the pink plastic panties and diaper. "Yes she would be surprised for sure.” as we both stare at ourselves in the mirror.

I feel Beth’s mom pat me on my diapered bottom. "Okay sweeties get your little bottom into bed with Beth and take a fast nap." I turn from the mirror and run and jump into the bed making Beth bounce when I jumped onto the bed.

"Hey Kellie I was almost a sleep as we both turn in the opposite directions as we feel each other’s plastic panties rubbing together as we giggle. Beth's mom just shakes her head watching us.

Just over an hour goes by and I feel Beth shaking me. "Are you awake yet Kellie?" I continue to feel her shaking me. I seat up and the first thing I notice is that my diaper is wet. I don’t say anything to Beth as I watch her jumping up and down on the bed.

"Yea I’m awake now thanks to you. I didn’t realize how tired I was. Beth how long have you been up your already dressed again?" I leave the covers over myself so Beth can’t tell I wet my diaper. All of a sudden I see something yellow get thrown to me from Beth.

I catch the yellow ball of cloths and notice it's the dress I was wearing before nap time. "Hurry up and get dressed so we can go outside and play. That was a good catch too by the way." I take the dress and start to pull it over my head so Beth won’t see I’m wearing a wet diaper.

"Okay I’m ready as I jump out of bed as Beth turns around seeing me dressed without my shoes on. I see her pick up the black Mary Jane shoes and get ready to toss them at me as I duck out of the way as they both land on the bed.

I see Beth run out of her bedroom. “Hehehe you can't catch me. Hehehe.” I slide the black Mary Jane's on and buckle them and run out of Beth's room as fast as I could. I realize I still have my wet diaper on once I get outside seeing Beth running across her yard.

“I'll get you.” I start running as fast as I can. I just catch up to Beth who is giggling as she tripped and fell on the grass.

We hear Beth's mom yelling. “Beth and Kellie come here please.” We both turn and look at each other and see Beth's mom standing in the yard with a pink Barbie backpack. We run as fast as we can racing to Beth's mom.

“Hehehe I won Kellie, I told you I was faster than you.” We both look at Beth's mom shaking her head and staring at us both.

Beth's mom hands me the pink Barbie back pack. “Kellie we have to run to the mall so here is one of Beth's old back packs. I put a bunch of her old dresses and panties and stuff that doesn't fit Beth anymore, which you can have.”

“Thank you Mrs. Jones.” I look at Beth holding her moms hand.

We start walking to the front yard. “Can you ride your bicycle home or do you want us to drop you off? It’s not easy to ride a bicycle while wearing a dress Kellie.”

“Yes I'll be fine Mrs. Jones.” I stare at Beth who looks so sad that we have to stop playing.

Beth runs right up to me and gives me a big hug. “Are you sure you don’t want us to give you a ride home Kellie?

“No I'm okay don’t worry about me.” I hug her back as she lets go and goes back to hugging her mom.

Mrs. Jones comes over to me and hands me a piece of paper than sticks it in my new pink Barbie backpack. “This is a note for your mommy with our phone number and address I hope you can come over and play again. It was great having Beth meet a nice girl like you Kellie. Thanks again for playing so nice.”

“I had fun too, and okay I’ll give my mommy the note.” Then I see Mrs. Jones and Beth get in there minivan and start backing out of the driveway.

I just realized I don’t have any boy cloths on and I’m wearing a wet diaper, and pink plastic panties, and a yellow hello kitty sundress. And I'm riding my bicycle home wearing a bright pink Barbie backpack. How the heck am I going to get in the house without my mom seeing me? I feel the wind blowing up my dress as I ride. I giggle till I turn the corner and see my house.

The next door neighbors come out and walk up to their mail box as I pass them noticing my mom’s car isn’t in the driveway. I hope she didn’t park in the garage. I ride the bicycle up to the side of the garage and put my bicycle against the garage door.

I push the kick stand out so my bike stands up by itself, and I notice the black Mary Jane shoes and girly socks I’m wearing. I walk around really slow and quit but I can still hear the girly shoes I'm wearing making click, click sounds as I walk.

Looking around I notice the neighbors went back in there house. I look in our window as I get closer to the front door. I noticed the lights are all off in the house. I start to feel relaxed like I was going to make it. I'm thinking now I hope my mom left the front door unlocked as I reach for the front door knob I hear a car beep the horn as I turn and see a cat almost gets hit by a car.

Letting out a big breathe and I turn around and reach out for the door knob seeing my mom face to face with me smiling from ear to ear. “What are you doing Kelly dressed like a little girl?”

“Ummmmm I can explain mommy.” As I realize I called her mommy like a little girl would, not like the ten year old boy I am. or I will be the day after tomorrow if my mom doesn’t kill me.

I look at the weird look on my mom’s face. “Let me guess you just felt like being pretty today so you went and put on that pretty sundress and lace socks with those adorable black Mary Jane shoes.” I look at my mom like she is crazy.

“Then you did your own hair up like a baby girl would. Now are you wearing panties too?” I shake my head not being able to talk as my mom giggles. I don’t notice her lifting the edge of my dress up. “Oh I see you didn’t have panties so you put a diaper on and plastic panties to match the outfit of a baby girl hehehe.” Hearing my mom giggling.

“Mommy this is not funny. None of your ideas are right, now this is what happened. I was riding my bicycle doing my paper route, and a dog ran in front of me and I swerved to miss it and I hit the curb. Mrs. Jones and her daughter Beth came running over to me and seen my shorts were ripped wide open and when I stood up they fell to my ankles and they seen my ummmmm underwear.”

Not telling mom that they seen my pink Barbie panties and that’s what made them think I was a little girl.

“Then they asked my name and I told them my name was Kelly and the mom said she had some old clothes of Beth's I could have. I was thinking the cloths were like shorts or pants but when I got undressed she handed me a dress. I guess they thought with my hair long and my name could also be a girl’s name if it was spelled Kellie and I guess they thought I was a little girl.

Mom just stares at me as we talk outside on the front porch as she closes the front door. “Well we can talk about this on the way to the mall I have a hair appointment.” I look scared at my mom as she is smiling from ear to ear.

“Mommy I don’t want to go to the mall while I’m dressed like a girl. Please mommy can I go inside real quick and change I'll be a good boy.

MY mom opens the garage door and opens the car door for me. “Make sure you lift your skirt up so none of the boys can see your panties or I should say your diaper hehehe.” I give my mom a look.

“Oh and don’t worry you don’t look like a girl. You don’t even look like a little girl you look like a baby girl. If you give me a hard time I'll have you wearing dresses and diapers till you go to college.”

I look down at the floor seeing my baby girl shoes and socks and my bare legs going up to the short baby girl dress I’m wearing.

“I know you’re going to be a good GIRL while we are at the mall.” I look up hearing her say girl louder than the rest of her comment. “Oh and pick up YOUR new pink Barbie backpack and bring it with you it is so cute.”

Mom reaches over and puts my safety belt on and snaps it closed. I feel her smooth out the short dress pulling it and smiling at me. “Maybe I should look for the car seat so I know you’ll be okay.”

“Hahaha mommy funny.” I look up at mom smiling as she pats me in between the legs, hearing the plastic panties and diaper making a crinkling sound.

Mommy gets in the front of the car and starts the car up and backs out. “I guess I don’t have to ask you if you need to use the bathroom before we leave since you have a diaper on you can just use the diaper. Hehehe.” Mom giggles.

“You are a freaking riot mommy do you know that? Hahaha” I close my legs a little tighter because I do need to go potty. I don’t want to make my diaper any more soaked than it already is.

We drive for about fifteen minutes and we arrive at the mall. “Were hear BABY GIRL.” As I see my mom get out of the car and opening my door, and un-snapping the safety belt. I look at mom again when she says louder ‘BABY GIRL’

“Like I said before mommy you are a freaking riot do you know that as I say it louder almost yelling at her as I step out of the car and stamp my feet.

Mom looks at me like I'm in deep trouble. “Now listen hear young lady you will talk nice or I will pull you over my knee and lift that pretty dress up and spank your baby butt. Now do you understand BABY GIRL? Now tell mommy you will be a good girl.”

“Yes mommy I'll be a good girl.”

I notice mom is smiling as she bends down to my height and smooth’s out my dress. “Good girl and I love how you have been calling me mommy like when you were two years old, so I want you to continue calling me mommy from now on.” I roll my eyes hearing her.

“Okay mommy.” As mommy was talking, and smoothing my dress out she moved my legs apart. I felt like I was going to wet myself, but I closed them real fast.

I put my legs together real fast while mommy noticed me doing that her knowing I must be close to going potty in my diaper.

“Now hold mommy’s hand as we walk in the mall baby girl.” I lift my arm up as she takes it holding on to me like I was a baby girl that I look like.

We walk thru the mail. I look around hoping I don’t see anyone I know, or that my mom knows because everyone knows I’m an only child. Even though we just moved here last month so we really don’t know anyone so I relax not worrying about seeing anyone we know.

“Kellie, Kellie.” My mom and I turn around as I see Beth yelling my name as she lets go of her mom’s hand. “I thought that was you. My mom and I were just going to walk in the hair salon when I seen you.

“Hi Kellie I’m Beth's mom Karen, you must be Kellie’s mommy.” I feel Beth hugging me as we start walking over to the hair salon.

I see mommy smiling at me watching the baby girl hugging me who is just a little taller than me. “Yes your right this is my little BABY GIRL Kellie and I’m Stephanie or Mrs. Howard. It’s a pleasure to finally meet you both. Little Kellie here SHE was telling me all the fun you girls were having.” Mom stares at me and Beth walking.

“Yes Mrs. Howard we had a lot of fun today. We will have to do it again real soon. My mommy and I are getting our hair done. Is that why the two of you are here to get your hair done?” I look scared hearing Beth's comment about us getting our hair done to.

I look up at my mom smiling than staring at me. “Well I was going to surprise little Kellie when we arrived but I guess I can tell her now.”

“Yes we are BOTH going to get our hair done.” I look up into my mom’s eyes as she is smiling back at me like I’m supposed to say something.

We walk into the hair salon as mom holds my hand. “You said you wanted to have long hair, and that all the cool boys have long hair well now you’ll see that all the cute girls do to hehehehe. Have a seat sweetheart while I talk to the hairstylist.”

“Hi I have an appointment for myself but I wanted to see if you can take my daughter to. She has been a tom boy her whole life and today I put her in a dress and I want the most girly hairstyle you can give her okay?”

I look at mom and the hairstylist talking. “Yes Mrs. Howard I can do that she looks so cute in that dress how old is she about four maybe five.”

“Great she’ll be four years old the day after tomorrow. Let her hair style be a surprise if you would. If you could turn her back to the mirror while you’re doing his hair I mean her hair okay?”

The hairstylist smiles at me than motions for me to come with her. “Hi Kellie that is such a pretty name and it matches your pretty dress. Come with me sweetie and will fix your hair right up for you.”

“Ok ummmmm.” I look up at her smiling. I jump up in the seat I feel a little pee squirt into the diaper before I can stop it as I close my legs tightly together. The pink flowered smock gets pulled around me, and tied in the back as she pulls all my hair out on the smock.

I look scared as I hear the phone ringing. The hairstylist goes to the phone. My mom comes over to the chair as she reaches out and holds my hand while the hairstylist answers the phone.

“Now this is your last chance Kelly I’ve been bugging you for the last year and a half to get your hair cut like all the other boys. Do you want your hair cut like all the other boys?”

I start to whine. “Mommy I don’t want all my hair cut off like the other boys I whisper into mommy’s ear.” Mom stands back up and smiles at me and walks back to her seat.

So now I don’t know what to do and I start re-thinking this having long hair maybe it would be better to have super short hair like the other boys. At least I wouldn’t have to wear dresses and diapers even though this dress does feel nice, but I won’t tell mom.

“High sweetie sorry I had to talk to my boyfriend. You’re a little young for a boyfriend but you will love having one when you grow older.” I see her smiling at me as I see myself in the baby girlish looking smock in the mirror. “Let’s comb your hair out now.”

I feel her wetting my hair and combing it out straight as it touches my shoulders all the way around and in the front my bangs go past my mouth there so long.

“Wow my hair is getting so long now I guess I never paid attention to it.” I look up into the hairstylist eyes as she is smiling at me as she picks up the scissors.

I don’t know what is going to happen. I want to yell out to my mom, but I see the other hairstylist take my mom over to another chair and she starts washing her hair.

“Well sweetie I know you said you didn’t notice your hair was getting so long but after I finish with your hair it will be easy to do your hair. Now close your eyes for a second so no hair will get in your eyes honey.”

I feel her in front of me as she combs my bangs straight again as they go past my mouth. I hear the scissors open and close, and I open my eyes as the last of my bangs are cut away.

“Wow you cut all my hair off.” I feel the chair turn now with my back to the mirrors, and I don’t know what she is going to do just trim my hair or cut all my hair off like the other boys. I feel more pee going into my diaper because I’m so scared.

I hear the scissors opening and closing again in the front as she is working on my bangs. “Its okay sweetie it will be easier to do your hair like this and now your bangs are even just about an inch above your eyebrows.” I look scared as she tells me how short my bangs are now.

“Okay I guess.” I guess I know now my mom must have told her that I needed a really short boy’s haircut since she cut my bangs super short. I’m going to look so weird with a boy’s short haircut wearing a dress.

I hope mom will buy me some new boy’s cloths since she must be having the hairstylist cut all my hair off. I look down in my lap and see how long the hair is that is piling on my lap. Before today my hair was all one length parted in the middle touching my shoulders unless it was in a small ponytail.

“Wow mommy your hair looks so pretty with your new hairstyle.” As I turned to look around my mom was standing right next to me in her new hairstyle. Hoping she would say something about my hair because I can't see my hair with my back to the mirror.

I didn’t notice her pretty smile before but when I gave her that compliment she lit up and smiled so bright it looked like my mom was glowing. “Well thank you sweetie I hope you like your hair too. Looks like you’re almost done.” I see Beth walking over to me with her hair looking pretty.

“You look so different now Kellie. You look like a total different person. Look at my ears. What do you think of my new pierced ears? I never had pierced ears I feel so big. Maybe your mommy will let you have pierced ears when you are big like me.

I laugh to myself I'm the one that will turn ten the day after tomorrow. Beth is only four. I see a different hairstylist get on one side of me as I see the other hairstylist that has been cutting my hair on my other side. “Kellie close your eyes for a second sweetheart I have a surprise for you.” says Jill my hairstylist.” I close my eyes.

‘Snap’, ‘Snap’... “What was that.” I open my eyes feeling the two different hairstylists playing with my ears.”What are you doing?”

“Close your eyes one more time sweetie than we will be done, and I can turn you around to the mirror.” I listen and look around and see Beth and my mom smiling as I close my eyes again.

I close my eyes but my mind is going a million miles an hour trying to figure out what they’re doing to me. ‘SNAP’, ‘SNAP.’ “What the heck are you doing?” I feel them turn me around so I see myself in the mirror for the first time since the hairstylist started on my hair.

“Oh my god!” I see myself in the mirror as my jaw drops I don’t even notice myself starting to wet my diaper. I feel myself soaking the diaper than I realize I wet my diaper again, and I stop peeing by putting my legs together again but tighter. “Wow you are not kidding Beth I definitely don’t look like myself anymore.”

My new hair style has very short bangs over my eyes and my hair is all one length cut just above my shoulders in a girly bob hairstyle. I look down and see two pierced earrings in each of my ears. “Oh my god I have pierced ears too and I have the girlish hairstyle I ever seen.”

“Yea you do Kellie you look so much better now with your hair, and you’re pierced ears, and that pretty dress. When I met you, you looked more like a boy or a tom-boy once I seen your Barbie panties sticking out of your ripped shorts from the bicycle accident. Now no one will ever think of you as the pretty little girl you are Kellie.”

I see my mom smiling when she heard me wearing Barbie panties when I had the bicycle accident. Now they let me out of the hairstylists chair as mom pays them.

“Don’t you want to tell Beth thank you for that great compliment Kellie? Like Beth said no matter what you’re wearing now sweetie from shorts and a tee shirt to a pretty dress like your wearing now everyone will see the pretty little girl you really are Kellie.”

I turn and look at my mom when she says that. “Thank you Beth that was very nice of you to say how pretty I look now.” I look up and see my mom smiling at me and at the reflection of the two of us in the mirror. There is no way that anyone looking at me would think I could be anything but a little girl. I see no boy in the mirror at all.

I almost cry as we walk out of the hair salon. “Can we go get ice cream mommy. And Kellie and her mom come too.” Beth says while smiling.

“Well that would be so much fun, but little Miley here wet herself and I don’t have another diaper with me.” I didn’t notice that my mom had the front of my dress lifted up showing everyone the pink plastic panties and sagging diaper I'm wearing.

“Mommy stop that. Don’t let everyone see my diaper.” I hear my mom giggle as she hears me say MY DIAPER.

Turning to the side I see Beth staring at me and the wet diaper. “It’s okay Kellie I have an extra diaper in my purse just for these emergencies. Your mommy can take you in the little girl’s room and change your diaper. We can meet you at the ice cream pallor.”

The End

I hope you enjoyed my story ‘Caught by Mommy’ I had so much fun writing it. Please feel free to leave your comments here and or email me at [email protected] or my Instant messenger for yahoo is: panties_boy28546

up
154 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Princess Panty Boy, I like

Caught by Mommy. It is a cute, adorable story.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Cute.

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

It may be a bit hard for her to go back to school as a boy.

Caught my mommy

Now he is trapped as a little girl and as a daughter