Sisters and the little brother Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Sisters, and the little brother
Part 3
By Princess Panty boy

Characters:
Me/Nick/Nikki: 10-year old son/brother
Lori: twin/she calls herself my big sister
Andrea: 5-years old little sister
Mom 31-years old, single
Aunt Linda: 21-years old (not a relative she is just good friends with mom)

Author’s Note:
Here are a couple paragraphs from part 2. I hope you are enjoying my story. Hugs, Princess Pantyboy

SNIP, SNIP, AND SNIP as I feel her trimming my hair, she moves around my head. “Oh yes your hair is so pretty now Nikki. Andrea can you hand me a hair tie for your sister, I mean your brother?”

“Oh yes mommy anything I can do to make my little sisters hair look pretty I will do.” We all hear Andrea calling me her little sister and mommy just looks at me waiting for me to respond but I don’t respond. I can't tell mommy I lost a bet with my little sister Andrea, now she is allowed to call me her little sister and I have to call her my big sister. I still can't believe I lost that stupid race. My life is so messed up. I just sat there as mommy puts my hair in a high ponytail on one side then the other giving me high pigtails just like Andrea.

I get up as mommy brushes off all the hair she cut off me. Andrea pulls me over to the hallway mirror. “Look Nikki, me and you look like little twin sisters, isn't that great?” I stare in the mirror and see her and I looking like she said, like we are twins. I can see my pigtails bouncing with my short, short baby girl bangs. I am wearing the tiny girly girl dress and matching girly shoes, and my bottom is pushed out because of the diaper and plastic panties I am wearing under my dress. I am so embarrassed.

“I look just like Andrea mommy, no matter what I wear even jeans I am going to look like a little girl.” I start to pee in my diaper, I don’t even try to stop peeing, I cry softly. My tummy is getting all-tight and I can feel something between my legs like heat or even a knife some kind of shooting pain like a knife stabbing me and more and more heat, I keep my legs together. I am thinking it was pretty stupid to run, and race after my accident.

We turn and hear someone knocking at the front door. “KNOCK, KNOCK, I stop crying hearing that someone is knocking at the door. The pain starts to get worse and then I see Lori opening the door and there is my buddy Steve from across the street and his little sister Beth who hangs out with little Andrea.

Lori opens the door all the way on purpose so they both can see me wearing the little girl's dress and with my haircut and styled like I was a toddler girl like Andrea.

“Yea hi, it’s me Steve and my sister Beth. We heard little nick was hurt, and was coming back from the hospital and was wondering if he could come out and play. Is he around?”

We stare at Steve as he was talking and I can feel warm pee going into my diaper, as I get so nervous. Steve and Beth look at me briefly than at Lori like neither one of them recognize it is me dressed like a little girl. I start to hold my tummy feeling pain. I am sure it wasn’t the smartest thing to be running all over the house right after I got back from the hospital.

“Are you alright sweetie I see you holding your tummy. Does something hurt?” I hear mommy saying while I walk over to her holding my tummy.

Lori and Andrea were talking with Steve until mommy was calling me and I was walking closer to mommy clearly in pain holding my tummy. “Um yes Steve Nikki is back from the hospital but I don’t think she is still feeling too great to come out and play. I will tell her you both stopped by.” I hear Lori calling me a her, a she, and I just ignore it walking towards mommy.

“Thanks yea tell her I mean him we came by and hope he I mean she feels better.” I turn and see Steve and Beth staring at me walking away slowly holding myself.

Mommy looks at me concerned. “You look in pain little Nikki.” I hear mommy say once Lori shuts the front door with Steve and Beth going away.

“Yes mommy my tummy is starting to hurt me, I don’t think I should have been running around so much.” I feel the pain deep inside me, and I am feeling so tired all of a sudden.

Mommy looks down between my legs and is staring down there. “Does it hurt down there where you had your accident? I mean does your little pee, pee hurt, or your little remaining testis?”

“No mommy I don’t hurt down there at all, there is no pain or feeling at all come to think of it.” I feel a wet sensation between my legs as we talk. I don’t tell mommy I wet my diaper again, I mean I wet this diaper not my diaper. This is so messed up I am even thinking like a baby.

I notice mommy's hand reach out and take mine. “Well it looks like your little diaper is sagging like you might have had an accident. So let us just change your diaper sweetie, and we will just make sure you are healing properly Nikki okay?”

“Um I do feel a little wet down there but I didn’t even know I went pee in my diaper mommy. I’m sorry mommy.” We walk past my room and into little Andrea's room. I guess I am not too surprised since that is where the diapers are. I see my little sister’s old changing table against the wall.

All of a sudden, I feel my mommy hands under my arms lifting me up. Yes, you guessed it as she sits me down on the changing table. “Mommy do I have to get my diaper changed while I am on Andrea's changing table, it makes me feel like a baby?”

“Oh stop it, I mean little Andrea doesn’t even wear diapers anymore maybe I should just put the changing table back in your room.” I look at mommy with I am sure; a shocked look on my face when she said the changing table should be in my room.

The thought of this super babyish piece of furniture being in my room makes me speechless. Did I leave out that the changing table is pink and super girly looking? Of course, it matches the rest of the room. Mommy took Andrea's crib out last year and put it in the attic but now she has a pink bed frame and of course matching dresser and nightstands. Even her vanity with a big heart shaped mirror on it is also pink like the rest of her furniture.

“No mommy I don’t want her changing table in my room there is no room for it anyway with my computer desk and the rest of my furniture.”

Mommy's hand pushes gently on my chest and I lay back on the changing table. I feel mommy lifting my dress up, over my diaper when I hear Andrea's voice. “Mommy that’s a great idea to get rid of the baby changing table from my room, I don’t need it anymore. Only Nikki will be the one using it mommy, it should go in her room I mean his room.” I can tell mommy is either ignoring Andrea or thinking about as I feel the plastic panties start to slide down my legs.

“Ya know mommy she, I mean he is wearing my old clothes anyway, maybe we could just switch rooms I can just paint his old furniture pink like mine and we wouldn’t have to change anything.” Mommy stops pulling my plastic diaper cover while it is still half way down my legs.

Mommy puts her hands on her hips and stares down at little Andrea. I notice my twin pain in the butt sister Lori in the doorway. “Yea mom I can paint Nikki’s old furniture for Andrea and maybe just take Andrea's vanity out and put it in Nikki’s old room then we wouldn’t have to move the big changing table and all Andrea's old clothes that Nikki is now wearing.”

“That is true Lori, it sure would be easier. Okay lets due it. I want you and little Andrea to go in Nikki’s old room and put whatever old clothes he has left and put them in black garbage bags and put them by the front door and I will put them up in the garage until he needs them again.”

Lori and Andrea are smiling from ear to ear. “After you do that move all Andrea's clothes into Nikki's old closet and dresser? Then please bring any of Andrea's all clothes that we brought into Nikki's old room and bring it back into Nikki's new bedroom okay girl's?”

“Yes mom we can do that hehehe.” Lori says as Lori and Nikki are giggling as they both run into my room or my old room.

I want to cry and I can feel tears start to well up in both my eyes. “Mommy I don’t want Andrea's room I like my old room I mean my room. Andrea's room is all pink and I hate pink it is such a girly baby color. Please mommy don’t change our rooms I will be more careful about going potty in my diaper I mean in a diaper.” What the heck I am starting to talk like a baby saying it is my diaper. I need to get a grip.

“Enough Nikki we have all been trying to help you since you had your little accident. It is all your fault you realize right. If you didn’t take your old bicycle out like you were told not to do, none of this would be happening.”

Mommy is staring at me with her hands on her hips staring at me with my dress up over my chest with my plastic panties hallway down my legs with my diaper on view for everyone to see. “I am sorry mommy I just don’t want to have a girl's pink room I mean it looks so girly and babyish.”

“Well I already made my decision so you will get used the pink, anyway you are wearing pink plastic panties and there is pink in your dress so pink is a good color for you.” I hear mommy say as I feel tears start to pour out of both my eyes. “Oh and who is acting like a baby now Nikki with you crying?”

Mommy shakes her head while staring at me when she moves back closer to me and I feel the plastic panties slide off my legs. “Now enough of this crying and you acting like a baby or maybe we should keep you in diapers full time for a while that would also be easier then re-potty training you.” I get scared hearing mommy.

“No I will be good mommy please; I will be good I promise.” I say and I slowly stop crying, I hear the tape of my diaper start to get un-done by mommy. I have completely stopped crying by the time both sides of the diaper are un-done.

I can feel my diaper opening up; I look up at mommy staring inside my diaper between my legs with a serious look on her face. “Sweetie does your lil penis hurt at all or your little remaining testis?”

“No not really I can't feel anything and no pain at all mommy why?” I stare at the look of concern on mommy’s face. Is everything okay down there mommy? I am sorry I went pee in my diaper I will be more careful next time I didn’t even feel myself going until I just noticed I was wet.”

Mommy puts her hand around both my ankles and pulls the old diaper off me as her eyes go from the diaper to looking between my legs. Mommy put the diaper down away from my view on the dresser and she did not close it like she does taping it back up making a small ball almost before she puts it in the diaper pail.

“Well there is a little discoloring on your little pee, pee and your little scrotum or your ball sack. I am sure everything is okay since you said it does not hurt down there, but there is also some blood in your diaper and some dried up blood around your stiches. Looks like several have busted loose I will call the doctor, and see what he wants to do.”

I am the one with the scary feeling and the concerned look on mommy face grows onto my face as I feel like I am going to die but I don’t want to cry again and act like the baby I already look like. I feel mommy sliding another diaper under me as she gets some diaper wipes and I can feel her wiping my skin clean but cannot feel her touching my little penis and balls or ball since I only have one left. The diaper gets secured back on me and the pink plastic panties are pulled back up my legs very fast, up, and over my diaper.

“Okay sweetie I am going to call the doctor real quick you just sit on the changing table for a second in case the doctor wants me to look at your boy parts again okay sweetie?” I wish she would not keep calling me sweetie like she calls baby Andrea. It is bad enough I am going to have a pink room now, and I am wearing a dress and diaper.

I look at the serious look of concern on her face as she picks up my diaper with two hands and walks out of the room not waiting for me to respond.

“Yes mommy I will sit or lay right her I guess until you come back.” I pull my dress down over the plastic panties and diaper so the world cannot tell I am wearing all this baby stuff under my clothes. I mean under this dress.

Mommy pokes her head back in the room and stares at me while she is holding her iPhone. “Your diaper was really soaked, so you must of went potty several times, so let me know this time if you need to go potty again sweetie.”

“Oh yes, can I speak with Dr. Wilson? This is Nikki Taylor’s mom and she I mean, I need to talk to him right away please.” I hear mommy saying as she walks back out of the doorway and stands in the hallway but I can still hear her clearly talking.

I listen closely so I can hear better. “Yes hi Dr. this is Nikki Taylor's mom and I just changed his diaper and his little boy parts look very dis-colored not pink at all anymore, and several stiches look like they are broken and I found a lot of blood and urine in her, I mean his diaper. What should I do doctor?”

“If his boy parts are not normal even a little bit please bring him in immediately. I will meet you both in the emergency room and see what we can do. Don’t get him upset but that doesn’t sound too good. How is his remaining testis Mrs. Taylor, is it dis-colored too? Is he in any pain what so ever?”

I kind of wished I could not hear the concerned sound in mommy voice. I wish I could hear what the doctor was saying. I start to look away not hearing anything from mommy until she starts talking again.

“Yes it is very dis-colored and that is why I am calling in such a panic doctor I don’t know what to do.” Wow mommy sounds worried. “Um no he said it doesn’t hurt at all down there, I think he said he can't feel anything down there at all. So that’s a good sign right doctor?”

Mommy voice is starting to perk up sounding more positive so that must be a good sign as I relax and start to breathe again. “Well Mrs. Taylor, if he is in no pain that is a good thing. If he is numb down there and can't feel anything that is a really bad thing but you should get here as soon as you can so we can see what is going on.”

“Okay doctor I will get him there as fast as I can.” I hear mommy end the conversation and I can hear her crying softly. Oh, man, that is not a good sign, mommy sounded so positive and now she is crying.

I walk into the hallway still wearing the very girlie dress and of course the diaper and plastic panties underneath. I see my reflection in the mirror as I walk into the hallway and I look so small and young. Not to mention I sure don’t look like a boy. There is no male at all in the mirror just the picture of a small little girl looking up at her mommy crying. “Are you okay mommy?” I say. Mommy stares at me, stops crying, and rubs her eyes.

“Oh yes sweetie everything is okay and yes I am just fine. I am just a little upset but the doctor said we should come right in and that is what we are going to do. So let’s go sweetie, oh grab your diaper bag that is on the floor next to your changing table.”

The second I hear mommy say the diaper bag is MINE and the diaper bag is sitting next to MY changing table I wanted to correct her, but she started walking down the stairs and into the kitchen. “Come on sweetie I have the keys let’s get going, we don’t want to be late.”

“Okay mommy I am coming.” I walk down the stairs carry MY diaper bag and of course, it is pink and has pictures of flowers all over it as I hand it to mommy. I cannot believe I even called it my diaper bag when I was thinking. I really need to get a grip.

I can feel the diaper when I walk and I really need to stop thinking about it, not to mention my diaper feels wet again. “Good GIRL getting your diaper bag for mommy.” I turn hearing mommy calling me a girl.

“Oh I am sorry sweetie you are just dressed like a little girl and it slipped out I am sorry sweetie. I am surprised you didn’t ask to get changed before we leave. You must be getting used to wearing a dress, do you like wearing a dress sweetie?” before I can respond mommy continues to talk.

I stare up at her with my meanest look but I am still in a little pink dress and diaper so how scary can I look. “I bet you love to wear dresses just like me and your sisters do. Especially in the summer when the temperatures get so hot like it is now. If you were wearing pants or even shorts, I bet you would be sweating, but instead the pretty dress is keeping you nice and comfortable. I am so glad you like wearing dresses.”

“What I never said that mommy.” Mommy just smiles at me, we walk out the door before I realize I am holding mommy’s hand as she locks up the house. I realize I didn’t say I didn’t like wearing dresses, well the next time I will correct her. The moment we are outside, I can feel the wind blowing under my dress.

I look around and I see the world still turning even though my life is upside down. I see some of my sister’s friends riding by on their bicycles waving at mommy, and me. Mommy and I automatically wave back. I don’t even realize I am wearing the little girl dress that I was whining about. I should be hiding so no one see’s me dressed like this but I just hold mommy's free hand as we walk to her car.

“You do look very pretty in you new dress sweetie. I am glad you like your new dress.” Mom was waiting for me to respond while she was watching me stare at my feet walking while wearing the little girl dress. My legs just look so weird having the dress go back and forth touching my legs when I move and feeling the air going up the dress also.

I was kind of in a daze not really paying too much attention to what mommy is saying. “What no mommy I don’t like wearing dresses, it is just weird feeling the air moving around under my dress. I feel like I am almost naked wearing my new dress, I mean this dress.” What the heck am I thinking calling this pretty dress mine? I really need to get a grip.

“Sweetie it is very normal for little girl's your age to play with their dresses, I can see you are enjoying your pretty new dress.” I look at mommy as she is either calling me a little girl or comparing me to one. Which means mommy must be losing her mind all over again hehehe. Oh, I hope I didn’t just giggle like a little girl.

I am playing with my long hair; I feel a pulling sensation between my legs almost like a sharp pain like a knife cutting me. Then it goes away and I just feel a light pulling between my legs. I sure hope this doctor figures out what is the matter. Oh, know he is going to see me dressed like a little girl, with me wearing this dress. This is so messed up, how do I get myself into these problems.

“Mommy I don’t want to go to the doctors dressed like this, I mean I look like a little girl dressed this way in my new dress. Please mommy let me change okay?” I start to feel my diaper getting wet but I don’t feel myself even going potty, that is so weird, I should ask the doctor about this for sure.

Mommy opens the back door of her car looking at me obviously ignoring my concerns. “Can't I sit in the front mommy? I am not a baby you know.” I see her point at Andrea’s car seat.

“Hurry and get in before we are late Nikki.” I turn and see the serious look on mommy face. Before I have a chance to respond I feel mommy's hands around my waist picking me up and putting me down in Andrea’s car seat.

I start to rub my eyes but I won't cry because than I will be acting like the baby girl I look like. “Did you already wet yourself I just changed you sweetie?” before I respond mommy continues like she didn’t even want to hear my response.

“Your diaper looks like it is sagging when I picked you up sweetie. You need to tell mommy when you need to go potty, unless you enjoy wearing a diaper. Now don’t move while I buckle you in sweetie, I don’t want the buckle to catch on your bare skin on your legs. This is something you have to be careful when you are wearing pretty dresses okay sweetie?”

I feel mommy lifting up my dress and exposing my diaper and the plastic panties. Mommy secures me into the baby’s car seat and then her hand moved between my legs and she squeeze’s my diaper gently. “Can you feel that sweetie, does that hurt you little pee, pee?”

“No mommy I don’t feel anything, so I am okay right mommy?” I see a concerned look on her face after I respond.

I feel her pulling my new dress down over my plastic panties covering my diaper. So that is a good thing, at least no one can see my diaper. “Well you may not feel anything but you sure seem wet again. Remember you need to tell mommy when you have to go potty, okay sweetie?” Mommy is treating me like a baby again.

“Mommy I didn’t even feel myself going potty I am sorry.” Mommy stares at me and close my door. Wow, she must be upset with me she didn’t even respond to me; she just shut the door more or less in my face.

I watch as mommy walks around to the front of the car and gets inside, and starts up her car. “Well here we go sweetie, hope you’re comfy.” We start down the road and I notice mommy staring at me in the rear view mirror. “So did you say sweetie you didn’t even notice that you wet your diaper?” Mommy still stares at me through the rear view mirror.

“Um yea mommy, I didn’t even know I went potty until I felt the diaper rub against my skin and it felt wet. I am sorry I went potty in my diaper mommy.”

Mommy smiles while she is driving when I said my diaper. “Oh don’t worry sweetie the doctor said it was very common to not have control over you’re going potty. I am glad I brought your diaper bag, is it in your way; I just realize I put it down in front of your feet?” I look down and see the pink diaper bag with little flowers all over it.

“No mommy my feet don’t reach that far, I didn’t know it was even there.” I then notice that not only do my little feet not reach down from the car seat to the diaper bag, my legs are swinging back and forth like a toddler would do. Oh, man I must be regressing to a little kid how messed up is that. I play with my hair twisting it around my finger while I am thinking. I don’t realize how girlie I am acting.

We pull into the parking lot of the doctor’s office, while I am looking outside the window daydreaming. I still cannot believe I am dressed in a little girl's dress wearing a diaper like a baby. I just don’t know how this happens to me. If I don’t get a grip on this everyone will be treating me like a baby girl.

“Okay sweeties were here.” I look up and see mommy staring at me through the rear view mirror smiling at me. I don’t realize I am playing with my girlie hair. “Sweetie you need to stop messing with your pretty hair okay?”

I immediately stop playing with my hair and go back to looking out the window without responding to mommy. Mom gets out of the car and opens up my door. I look up and see mommy watching me try to get the safety belt un-done that goes threw the baby car seat I am stuck sitting in.

“You need some help sweetie? I am sure you don’t have all your strength back from your accident, let mommy help you sweetie okay?” I wish she would stop treating me like a baby even though I am dressed like one, not to mention I am wearing a dress and diaper. This is so messed up.

I ignore her and watch as she effortlessly un-does the baby car seat. I look down at it being un-fastened as her hands go under my armpits, lifts me out of the car seat, leans me against her hip as she picks up the diaper bag, and closes the door.

“There you go sweetie I know you are nervous but the doctor is here to help you no matter what happens.” I get a little concerned when she says no matter what. I mean what the heck could that mean.

I look up at mommy with a major look of concern on my face and that is when I notice she looks very concerned also, that is a bad sign. “Mommy can you put me down I am not a baby you know I can walk.”

“Oh I know that sweetie but we are running a little late so it will be quicker with me carrying you.” I think she is just making up an excuse to carry me like a baby, I sure hope my diaper, and plastic panties aren’t showing.

We walk up to the double door entrance and there is an older guy coming through the door at the same time. “Here let me get the door for you ladies.” Great now total strangers are referring to me as a female, I guess my hair is in pigtails and I am wearing a dress might have something to do with it.

“Oh thank you sir that is very kind of you, sweetie say thank you to the sweet man.” I look up at her like she is crazy, but the man is being nice to us and very polite.

I look up at him smiling down at me. “Yes thank you for holding the door for us.” This is so degrading, when I get back to being in boy mode I am going to hold the door for every girl and lady I see, so maybe I can forget a man holding the door for me.

We walk up to the nurse’s station and mommy makes eye contact with the nurse at the counter. “Yes ladies how may I help you?” The pretty nurse that cannot be more than 18 years-old says to us.

“Yes I am here for Nikki; I am Mrs. Taylor we were told to come right over.” I see the concerned look come back on mommy's face and the nurse looks down at her appointment pad and then looks up at us.

Her finger points to some writing in red ink but I cannot read it upside down and backwards from my angle. “Yes here it is, I was told to take you back as soon as you arrived.” Mommy looks at me with a small smile. “Follow me ladies, and that is such a pretty dress you are wearing I had the same dress when I was a little girl like you.” Mommy looks at me to respond.

“Oh thank you. Can I walk now mommy, I am tired of being carried around like a baby?” Mommy gives me one of those looks to shut the hell up or I am dead meat.

The nurse looks over at me hearing my request to mommy. “Oh you are such a big girl now aren’t you Nikki?” The pretty nurse was saying. I am getting super tired of everybody thinking I am a girl. I guess the way I am dressed who could blame them.

“I guess I will put you down but you be a good girl now okay little Nikki?” this is getting so ridiculous being treated like I am a baby girl I cannot wait to get this dress off.

Feeling mommy putting me down on the floor. “Yes mommy thank you, I will be good.”

“She is so polite I wish my little brothers and sisters were so polite, they seem to always be fighting about something.” The nurse says to mommy and I just roll my eyes.

We walk into the examination room and I look around as the door closes. “Okay the doctor said to get little Nikki un-dressed and have her lay back on the table and relax. You can leave her diaper on, but everything needs to come off.” Oh man, the pretty nurse could tell I am wearing a diaper that really stinks. “Do you need some help with her Mrs. Taylor?”

“Um no, we will be fine and its Ms. Taylor.” I hear mommy saying and then I see her smiling at the young pretty nurse. I would swear mommy was checking her out looking at her up and down.

I look up at the nurse smiling at mommy, as mommy picks me up and sits me down on the examination table. “Oh I am sorry Ms. Taylor that is a cute outfit you are wearing by the way.”

“Well thank you, that is sweet of you.” Mommy says. Great now the nurse is flirting with mommy.

Mommy starts to un-button the back of my dress and pulls it over my head as I am sitting in my plastic panties and diaper. “Okay if you need some help just let me know, the doctor will be right in shortly.” The nurse continues to smile at me as she leaves the room smiling at mom.

“The nurse seems really nice don’t ya think little Nikki, and very pretty?” I feel mommy taking my shoes and socks off putting them on the chair leaving me almost naked. At least the doctor won't see me wearing the little baby girl dress, so that is cool I can go back to acting like a boy. I relax waiting.

We are just waiting a short time when the doctor walks in carrying a clipboard. “Hello Ms. Taylor and little nick. Oh like your new hairstyle, pigtails make you look total different from the last time I seen you.”

“Yes doctor I thought it would keep her I mean him cooler in this heat especially since little Nikki is still wearing a diaper.” Great I forgot that I still had pigtails as a hairstyle, so I look totally girlie. I cannot get a break.

We watch as the doctor puts his clipboard down on the bed next to me. “Yea sorry about you having to wear diapers Nikki, hopefully soon you will gain control of your going potty. Sometimes it’s just better to wear diapers for two weeks straight then start potty training like when you were little.” Great I don’t want to be re-potty trained I just want out of these diapers is what I want to say but I just sit there.

“Okay let’s take a look at you now. First we need to take off these pretty yellow plastic panties, and then take the diaper off okay sweetie.” I hear him call me sweetie like I was a little girl. “Oh sorry about that nick, I wasn’t thinking. I mean seeing your hair in pigtails and ribbons and wearing yellow plastic panties I was just thinking of you as a little girl I am sorry.”

I smile hearing him apologize about referring to me as a girl. If he only knew, how much that hurt my feelings hearing strangers referring to me as a girl. “It’s okay doctor the way my mommy did my hair I even feel girly. Thanks for apologizing that makes me feel better.”

“Okay let’s pull these plastic panties off you real quick.” I feel them sliding down my legs and then off, the doctor lays them down next to me. “Okay just lay back and let me un-due this tape on your pretty diaper little Nikki.” Great he called my diaper pretty and called me little Nikki like a girl. I will just ignore him this time.

I hear the tape on the right side get un-done then the left and I watch him as he starts to open the diaper. “Looks like someone had an accident you are very wet sweetie.” I look up to see his face as he stops smiling and pulls the diaper from underneath me and with two hands, he pulls the diaper up on the tray next to him.

“Yes I was afraid of this Ms. Taylor can you please come look at this?” I watch as mommy walks around the bed and is standing next to the doctor. I see her put her hand up to her mouth and then look back at me.

Oh, know what are they looking at in the diaper I bet its soaked just hope not with blood again. “Can I see doctor please?” I see the doctor look at mommy and then they both turn to look at me as the doctor walks over to the bed.

“You might want to sit up sweetie when you look into the diaper it would be easier I am sure.” I sit up as he requests and he moves closer to me with mommy on the other side of me as all three of us look into the diaper.

I am staring and I don’t really know what I am looking at. “I can see I went pee and there is some blood but what are those other things, did I go poop in my diaper too?”

“Um no sweetie this smaller darker object is your remaining testis or your ball and stratum.” I look at him in shock but I cannot speak. “This other larger dark object is your penis sitting in your diaper. It looks like your penis and ball stitches ripped out and loss blood to them and they just detached, I am really sorry Nikki.”

I look up at him and mommy in shock and I start crying softly than louder. “But you can glue them or stitch them back on to me right? I don’t care if you use crazy glue I need them back please doctor.” I continue to cry softly with my hands in front of my face. “You have to try please doctor.”

The doctor puts the open diaper back on the tray, and sits on a stainless steel stool and rolls over to the end of the table. I feel him putting both my feet into different stirrups and securing my legs so they don’t move.

“Okay sweetie I know you are upset but try not to move and let me take a look okay?” I start to calm down knowing the doctor is going to try at least. I cannot believe my little penis is almost black now from the lack of blood I think the doctor said.

I feel a little poking down there and some diaper wipes I think he is cleaning the blood. I see mommy standing behind the doctor staring between my legs with a very sad or sad concerned look on her face.

“Talk to me your both being too quit, say something.” Mom and the doctor just ignore me as I see the doctor start to shake his head. He looks at mommy than up at me.

I see a sad look on his face. “I am going to pull this mirror around so you can see what is going on between your legs while I clean up down there okay sweetie?” The doctor says, but he calls me sweetie again which is going to make my head spin off since I already feel girly enough without his help.

“Okay I guess.” I watch as he pulls a large mirror and light down from over his head. I watch threw the mirror as he uses wipes to clean off the blood and what looks like urine from between my legs.

I look after I am cleaned up, and all I see is a smooth area were my penis and balls used to be. “Wow it is so smooth there, like there was never anything between my legs before.” I continue to stare at the reflection in the mirror, when I feel an injection, and I notice the needle.

“What is that needle for doctor?” I say feeling even more concerned. I look up at the strange look in either mommy’s face, which is a look of concern, or relief I cannot tell which.

Mommy smiles down at me laying on the examination table. “Oh that is for pain, you see I temporary stitched you up so you can urinate while seating down like female's do, I was going to switch it back to your penis if it healed properly.” I see him working but cannot see what he is doing.

“I am sure you can tell that is not an option so I am putting permanent stiches in so you will always have to go potty while sitting down.” The doctor looks over at me with a serious look. “Don’t worry sweetie after I stitch you up you and your mommy will have to make a decision.”

Mommy and I look at each other. “You will either stay like this with basically no gender. You see a male has two things you don’t which as you know is a penis and balls.” I almost cry but I don’t want to act like a baby.

“On the other hand a girl also has two things you don’t have which is a vagina and breasts. I cannot replace or attach your penis or balls, I am afraid to say.” I look at mommy who was staring down at me. “However I can give you a vagina and medications for a short time so you can eventually grow breast like all girl's do.”

I hear the doctor and my little mind is going a hundred miles an hour in all directions. My worst fears have finally come true and I don’t have a clue what my life is going to be like now.

“So sweetie your choice I am afraid are just the two options which are for you to have a vagina and live a normal life as a girl or for us to do nothing and you will neither be a boy or a girl and have a neutral gender. If you choice to do nothing I am also going to have to give you medications because without you balls or scrotum, you aren’t able to produce any testosterone which will make you grow breast like girl's do. Unfortunately if you choose to be a neutral gender you will have to take medications for the rest of your life not like the other option.”

I look up at mommy, I cannot control my feelings anymore, and I start to cry softly. “Oh also I am hoping that you will regain control of your urinary track and be able to control when you need to go pee or potty. Did you say before sweetie that you didn’t even notice you went pee in your diaper until you were wet?” I look up at the doctor.

“Um yes doctor I didn’t even feel myself wanting to go potty, I also didn’t feel myself going potty until the wet diaper rubbed up against my skin is that a bad thing?”

The doctor looks at me then my mommy when he hears my response. “I hate to give you more bad news but if that is the case and you can't feel yourself going potty or the urge to go potty means this may be a permanent issue you needing diapers. I am so sorry sweetie.”

“You mean I am going to need to wear diapers forever doctor? Plus I am not a boy anymore, I am now a neutral gender not a boy or a girl. I have to choose if I want to become a girl or stay as a neutral gender. I can never be a boy again doctor, is that what you are saying?”

The doctor and mommy look at me , and the doctor continues. “Yes I am afraid that is true. You will both have to make a decision quickly so one or the other medications need to be administered to you. If you don’t make a decision quickly, your decision will be made for you naturally when you start to grow breasts, and you will become a girl.”

“Now I know this is a lot to take in at once, but also remember sweetie that not all girls have to wears dresses all the time. Some girl's like my oldest daughter Samantha, she has been a tom boy her whole life and only wore dresses as a child for special occasions like a wedding and that was still like pulling teeth to get her into a dress.” The doctor says.

I see mommy smiling at me. “I am sure your mom will let you grow into the person you are inside sweetie. I personally think you being a girl will be better than a neutral gender.” I look at him smiling at me. “I think you would be teased if or when people find out. Girls are everywhere so no one would treat you any different from any of the other girl's.

“So I wouldn’t have to wear dresses all the time like my sisters do mommy?” I watch as mommy and the doctor are staring at me and that is when I look down and see that I am going pee as we talk. I start to cry softly.

Mommy starts cleaning me up and the table that is soaked with urine now. “I am sorry mommy I didn’t even know I was going potty, I am so sorry.”

“It is okay sweetie, mommy will clean you up, don’t worry. To answer your question, both your sisters love to wear dresses but they choose to wear dresses, I don’t force them to wear them.” Mommy cleans all the pee off me, I see the diaper bag on the table next to me, and the next thing I notice is I am back wearing a diaper.

I sit up wearing only the diaper and not the dress or plastic panties, which of course is a good thing. “Okay if I have to do this mommy I will agree with the doctor and become a girl, but I will be a tomboy okay mommy. Oh and you can't tell either of my sisters that I am a girl I will tell them myself when I am ready, okay mommy?”

“Of course sweetie I won't tell your sisters, I will let you tell them sweetie.” Mommy turns and looks at the doctor. “So what do we do now doctor?” Mommy is smiling from ear to ear after hearing my decision.

The doctor comes over next to both of us and smiles. “Like I said earlier the sooner the better and since you made your decision we can start immediately and I can do the surgery myself tomorrow and you will be home in a week.”

“You mean I will have to stay in the hospital for a whole week by myself?” I look sad at mommy and the doctor.

The doctor puts his hand on my shoulder, and smiles. “You made the right decision sweetie and once you have the surgery tomorrow you will be mostly sleeping and resting, and then you will be able to go home.” I look scared at both of them. “Plus your mommy and your sisters can come visit you if you want, but like I said you will be a sleep most of the time recuperating from the surgery.”

“Okay I guess, but you promised mommy not to tell my sisters that I am going to be a girl right?” I look up at mommy putting my dress and plastic panties in the diaper bag.

Mommy smiles. “Yes sweetie I promise.” The doctor finishes writing on his clipboard and stands up.

“This will be the plan we are going to have you admitted to the hospital that is a joining my offices. Your mommy will fill out all the paperwork. One of my nurses will wheel you over to the children’s wing and get you set up in your new room okay sweetie?”

The nurse comes in, and the doctor hands her the clipboard, and walks into the hallway. The pretty nurse starts reading what is written on the clipboard. “Okay sweetie we are going for a little ride so pull the blanket up to your chin so you stay warm since you don’t have your pretty dress on anymore.

“I will meet you in your room sweetie once I get all the paperwork done.” Mommy gives me a kiss on the forehead and follows the doctor down the hallway.

I take a long walk with the pretty nurse pushing me around dozens of hallways it seems like until we go down this hallway that has pictures of pink lambs and bears painted on the walls with Disney princess painted all over the walls. The walls are all pink as I watch the nurse hand the clipboard to the head nurse on the counter.

“Perfect timing ladies we have your new room all ready for you. We have to take a little blood and then you can watch some TV okay sweetie?”

I am looking around and everyone seems to be so nice and smiling at me, and each other. “Um yea okay I guess that sounds good.” The pretty nurse follows another nurse, and they wheel me into my new room and they pick me up and lay me down into a nice big comfy bed.

“Wow this bed is so comfy, I am so tired this has been a long day.” I say looking around and I have a private room and of course the walls are pink but it could be worse. I just cannot seem to think how it could be worse.

The pretty nurse pushes the table/bed I was on in the doctor’s office out of my new room. “Take care sweetie; I know everything is going to be okay, this is the best hospital in southern California.” The pretty nurse says as she kisses me on the forehead like I was a baby and leaves.

“Okay sweetie lets pull this blanket on you and keep you nice and comfy. I am just going to take a little blood and you can watch some cartoons or take a nap if you choose.”

I see the remote for the TV on the nightstand next to me; I pick it up and turn the TV on while the nurse starts taking blood from my other arm. “Wow I didn’t even feel you taking my blood you are really good at this.” I say to the new nurse.

“There we go sweetie all done. You look really tired so you just rest. I will come back in a while and check on you. If you need anything there is a remote for the nurse’s station all you have to do is push the button and one of us will come and get you sweetie okay?”

I turn away from watching TV and make eye contact with the nurse. “Yes thank you very much you have been very helpful.” I say as I yawn. “I feel like I haven’t slept for a month.” I close my eyes and start to go over what the doctor was saying to me in my head. I am starting to lose my mind if I am going to let them turn me into a girl.

The second the doctor comes back in here, I am going to tell him I changed my mind and I want to stay just like I am. I don’t care that I will still have to pee sitting down, who cares. But, if I get turned into a girl, I can only imagine my sisters making me into a girly girl no matter what mommy says.

Yes, I feel so much better now changing my mind about all this. I definitely don’t want to be a girl. No one will even know I am not a boy anymore I will still look the same, I just don’t have any boy parts between my legs. No one at school will even know what happened to me. I will still wear the same boy's school uniform because I am not a girl so that is cool.

Yea I cannot wait until that doctor comes in here and checks up on me like he and mommy said they will do when there done with all their paperwork. I am just going to take a quick nap. The second my eyes are closed all of the bummers that happen with the bicycle accident and my little sister beating me in the race, me losing the bet, and having my hair styled like a girl start going through my head.

My head starts to spin inside my mind and I am out like a rock. I can hear faint voices that sound like my mommy and the doctor, but I don’t open my eyes I just relax, I must be dreaming. When I wake up the first thing I do is I am going to tell them I changed my mind, and I don’t want to be a girl. Who knows what the future will bring anyway, maybe in a year or two or ten they will be able to change me back to a boy instead of a neutral gender. The last thing I want to be is a girl then my life would really suck to be like my two sisters.

I can hear other voices, they are probably taking more blood again, and it feels like the bed is moving I wonder if they are taking me into another room or something for more tests.

Wow, this room is so bright that is a freaking bright light hanging on the ceiling. And all the people are wearing gowns like they are going to do surgery. I wonder if this dream is more like a night mare as I fall deeper asleep and everything is black and I finally feel like I am really asleep not just half awake like I have been feeling since they took my blood.

I wake up, I look around the room, and I am alone. I see all kinds of magazines, and stuff on the table like someone was reading it and wasn’t finished yet. I sit up feeling all stiff all over and I notice my hair is not in pigtails anymore, it is down hanging over my shoulders. I wonder when someone took my hair out of pigtails. I guess I really don’t care anyway I know I looked really girly with pigtails. There is even a hairbrush sitting on the nightstand.

I hope the doctor and mommy aren’t going to be too upset that I changed my mind about being turned into a girl the more I think about it the more I know that would be a big mistake. I see a suitcase on the floor with the pink diaper bag next to it. I wonder where that suitcase came from that wasn’t here when I took a nap. Looking around my room was so clean and organized before, now there are different things on all the tables and chairs and looks really lived in.

“Well, well look who is finally awake. You must have an inner clock or something sweetie, or just good timing.” I look at the nurse like she is an alien from another planet. What the heck is she talking about? “Your mommy is at the nurse’s station and she will be right back. You have been kind of out of it so the doctor said just to let you sleep and get your energy back.” The nurse says.

I do feel kind of weird especially my tummy and my legs and every place between them. I just basically feel sore all over and stiff like I haven’t moved in ages.

“Okay lets lay back sweetie so I can change your diaper, just lay back.” I lay back but the nurse is pushing the remote so the bed lays flat. I look down after the nurse removes my blanket and I can see pink plastic panties with Disney princesses all over them. Where did those come from? Does feel good as they slide down my legs and I notice I am wearing cloth diapers now.

I turn and see the doctor walking in and he is carrying his clipboard again, I wonder if he goes everywhere with that clipboard he probably even brings it home hehehe. I guess I had better tell him I changed my mind so he doesn’t need to do surgery on me.

“How’s my favorite patient doing this morning?” This morning it is not morning it was late afternoon when he finished my exam and the nurse brought me up here. “You have been sleeping for a long time I am sure you want to get home as soon as you can right little Nikki?”

I look up at him; he said I was going home. I wonder if I misunderstood him. Maybe I already told him I changed my mind, maybe that wasn’t a dream I was having that is weird.

“Okay thank you nurse for taking her diaper off, let me pull off the bandages and make sure she is good to go home.” Why does he still call me sweetie and now he is referring to me as HER and SHE. I need to tell him how much that really bugs me.

I look down, what the doctor is doing, and I see him remove something that looks like a bandage between my legs and then my heart stops. “Oh my god is that what it looks like doctor?” I think my heart stopped and I am not breathing for sure, as I stare.

“Yes sweetie that is your new vagina. Like they say with newborn girls are born. It’s a girl.” I stare between my legs and I still cannot believe how this happen I must have slept right threw everything.

I am a girl now, I cannot change back I never told the doctor I changed my mind. I start to cry softly. “Of course like I said last week when you came out of surgery everything went perfect like expected even though you were out pretty good I think they gave you too much sleeping medications.”

“But I let you sleep, you really needed your rest, and now it is time to go home. Like I said sweetie the operation went better than expected but you are still going to need to wear a diaper. I am afraid you still will not be able to control you going potty in your diaper. Your urinary track is permanently non-controllable. The good news is you should only have to use your diaper to go pee in. You should be able to go poop in the toilet eventually.”

I continue to cry softly hearing I will have to wear a diaper forever. I am now a girl and I am speechless. “I know you are not happy about being a girl sweetie, but remember you can be a tomboy if you choose, it’s all up to you. Not all girls wear dresses a lot are tomboys and wear pants, so don’t be so upset sweetie. The nurse is going to put another cloth diaper on you, the disposable diapers are not an option anymore because of the allergic reaction you had to the plastic in the disposable diapers. So only cloth diapers from now on, I bet they are more comfy anyway, even though they are twice as bulky.”

“Well your mommy is here now sweetie so I will let her get you dressed and then you can go home.” The doctor gives me a little kiss on the forehead like I was a baby.

Mommy comes over to me and starts to hug me. “Okay sweetie it’s time to go home you have been here all week and your sisters and Aunt and I have been missing you so much.” I relax feeling a little better with mommy's loving hug.

“Okay sweetie let’s get this pink hospital gown off of you, I am sure you are sick and tired of wearing this for the past week.” Mommy is saying I have been here for a whole week, I slept through everything. That is so messed up how can this happen, I take a short nap, and I wake up and I am a girl now.

I lift my arms up and feel the hospital gown with pink lambs pulled over my head. “Okay sweetie lift your arms again.” I do as I am told and I feel a light pink camisole pulled over my head and down over me. “Mommy this is pink the doctor said I didn’t have to be a girly girl I could be a tomboy remember?”

“Yes sweetie that is what the DOCTOR said. You don’t have any clothes that will go over a diaper with plastic panties. So for now, and while you have to wear a diaper, you will have to wear a dress or skirt because it will be much better and easier for everyone.”

I look down at the pink camisole and I feel a white dress with blue lines on it pulled over my head. It has a little sailor tie around the V-neck and puffy short sleeves and a bow in the back.

Mommy starts to button me up, and then she slides some white lace socks that cuff over, and stop at the top of my ankles. The blue Mary Jane buck shoes match the strips in the short dress. I sit back down and ruffled cloth panties go up my legs and over my plastic panties, which makes the dress puff out even more showing off that I am wearing a diaper.

I feel mommy lift me up as I stand on the bed and I can see my reflection in the mirror. I am wearing a little sailor moon dress with matching shoes and mommy is fixing my hair into pigtails with short baby girl bangs. I feel my diaper rubbing against my skin and I am soaked with pee again but I don’t even try to stop it as I cry softly.

The end

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories, and if you would like to see them continue.

Thanks again Hugs,

Princess Panty boy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
72 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Love it!

I love it! But alternative way of losing his little penis would have been if his mom had left him without a diaper while she called the doctor and his younger sister, thinking she is being helpful trying to get him to feel his little penis, grabs it and ends up pulling right off! And then taking it to her mom.

Nice I hope you will also

Nice I hope you will also make the 4th part of the story. When I returned to Casda the sisters Abracciano and start taking the medicines and returns to the shield