The Omega Unicorn Chronicles Book 5 New Beginnings Ch. 13

Printer-friendly version

New Beginnings
Chapter 13

Written by rachel76


CampHalfBlood.jpg
Montauk.jpg
two-butterflies05.jpg

The list of characters mentioned in this story belong to the various authors that created them. This is a fan-fiction story.

~~~000~~~
We wake up when the alarm sounds out again at 6:30 AM, “BZZZZZZZ . . . .!!!!”

Thursday morning proved to be a repeat of the last two days. While I’m driving the SUV to Camp Half-Blood, I have a talk with my fairies.

“Are you ready for a water fight with me, fairies?”

“We are father, mother, Omega. We see this as an opportunity to do some more practice.”

“Now make sure you come up with some new tactics.”

“Oh don’t worry about that, father. We have been planning these tactics for days.”

“Then I won’t tell you mine, either.”

Then we all giggle and laugh together. I drive onto their property like before. I park the SUV with the others. We get out of the vehicle and get Roberts carriage set up. Once we are all set and ready, I lock the SUV. We start walking towards the amphitheater. When we get there, we see it is full of people.

Everyone claps and cheer that we showed up. “Yeah! All right!! We finally to get see a water fight!!”

My fairies fly over to the other side until we are about seventy feet apart. Brianna and Robert are sitting on the first row with a few demi-gods.

Everyone gets quiet as Chiron steps in to address the crowd. “We will now see a water fight between Richard and his fairies. The fight will last a full hour at least. It is up to them when they will stop. After that, then we’ll have a water fight between Richard and Percy. You may begin now!!”

Everyone starts to cheer for their favorites. We hear it is about a fifty-fifty split in the crowd.

We see there are no tubs of water provided for us. We stretch out our hands and arms. We bring in the moisture from the air. Quickly, we have large amounts of water above us. We create a water helix around ourselves. The water helix is about six inches in diameter. I know from experience, Tiger and Tigress are controlling their own water helix. It is the other fairies who are doing the attacks.

I decide to send the first attack. I take some water vapor around me and concentrate on my fingers. I have ten ice darts on the finger tips. I quickly send the ice darts to my fairies.

The fairies quickly take control of the ice darts and create ten water balls from it and add it to their water helix.

Then I decide on a two prong attack with a hidden third attack. I do a crane wing slash with right arm. I do a tiger slash with left arm. Then I do a life size mantis attack right behind it. It is a foot above the ground.

The people are hoping the fairies can stop it.

The fairies see the two attacks coming from the left and right. The fairies on both sides create a buffer of water vapor further out from the helix. The two attacks quickly get absorbed into the water vapor buffer.

Then the mantis attack sneaks in. But they quickly see a puff of sand floating upward. Tiger quickly blocks that attack with the water helix.

“Yeah!! All right!! Way to go!!”

Then I brace myself for the fairies’ attack. They quickly launch a multiple attack from all sides. I see water vapor coalescing very fast around me. Then they slam it against my body. And create a huge water ball around me as my water helix collapses in on me.

“Whoa! That’s a fast attack.”

“Do you think you can do that, Percy?”

“I must be able to Grover.”

I quickly spin myself around and create a water tornado around me. I launch another round of animal attacks. They see water vapor images of snakes, panthers, monkey, alligator and about three other animal images coming right at the fairies.

They quickly take control of the water vapor images and add it to their water helix. Then they create their own water tornado around themselves. Soon, I see ice images of fairies flying toward me very fast. There are about twenty water blobs right behind them.

Just about when I take control of the ice images, the ice fairy images quickly melt. Then I see three pairs of my real fairies up and close. Shiri and Levi shoot out hot flames at me. Ruby and Rubio shoot out a large gust of wind of air from their wings. Silva and Silvia bring up the water blobs, they bring out the dirt hidden in the water blobs. They join it all together and create a huge firestorm right in front of my face!!! As soon as they send it, they fly back to their water helix for protection.

“Oh, oh!!” I quickly bring up a water shield quickly. It gets there just in time. “SSSHH-HH-ssssshhhh!!!!”

The smoke rises up from me. When the smoke clears, everyone sees me with an ashen face!!

Everyone begins to laugh and giggle out loud!! “Giggle, giggle, . . .!!” “Hah, hah, hah, hah, . . .!!!” Even Brianna and Robert and giggling and laughing as well.

I then begin to smile, “Oh, that’s good, fairies. I love it!!”

They are all smiling, “We thought you would, father, mother, Omega!!”

“All right, lets do some multiple target practice on each other, fairies.”

“That sounds good father, mother, Omega. Your targets are one inch square, ours will be one inch round.”

“Right, then I hit your round targets, while you hit my square targets.”

“That’s the plan, father, mother, Omega. Let’s make some pin cushions. We’ll hit them with twenty ice darts each.”

We quickly create hundreds of square and round targets from the water helixes. We have them flying around in a random pattern and mixed among themselves. I use my left hand to keep the targets in the air. I use my right hand to shoot the ice darts.

We start sending out the ice darts flying around. The people are amazed at the control we are displaying. They see objects and ice darts flying around like crazy. It is like watching an ice storm in the air. The target practice lasts about fifteen minutes.

We quickly bring them down and show the targets to the demi-gods. They see twenty short ice darts on my square ice objects. They also see twenty long ice darts on the round ice objects.

Everyone claps and cheers for seeing a great water fight. We then send the water back into air as water vapor. I walk up to Percy. My fairies are hovering around me.

“Are you ready, Percy?”

“It looks I’ll have to be creative in my attacks to catch you off guard, Richard.”

“That’s a must, Percy.”

“Then I must be very wary when you attack me.”

“You must be very wary, Percy. Especially when we are in Japan next year. Not only do we have to contend with the water demons, there are the criminal gangs in Japan to deal with.”

“I’ve seen and read some of those stories on the internet. I’ll be ready, Richard.”

Chiron steps up in front again. “There will be a thirty minute break, demi-gods. That’s enough time for a bathroom break and to grab a quick fruit snack.”

Everyone leaves the amphitheater and walk toward the dining hall. They go to the restrooms and have their quick fruit snack. I wash myself up and get my face clean.

We see they are given two fruits to snack on. We set up the fairies satchel on the table. They quickly get out their nuts and fruit bags. They also make their own cups of honey-water. Soon, they feel more energized as they recover from the water fight.

For Brianna and I, we each get a red delicious apple and a bunch of grapes. We bite into the grapes, we see they are seedless. Brianna cuts a grape into two pieces. She feeds a half-grape to Robert. Robert likes the flavor of the grape. He eats both halves with no problems. After the second half, we have to wipe a dribble off his mouth and chin. He smiles when we do that.

When the thirty minutes are up, we start walking back to the amphitheater. We see Percy is thinking really hard what his plan of attack will be. Everyone starts to fill in the amphitheater. Percy and I walk apart until we are about seventy-five feet from each other.

Chiron steps out and faces the demi-gods. “We will now see what Percy has learned. He realizes he must practice this everyday. This contest will last for an hour only. It is up to them when they want to end the match.” Chiron walks back to a side portion of the amphitheater.

Everyone starts to yell out really loud!! “All right, Percy!! Go get him!! You can do it!! Percy! Percy! Percy!”

We look at each other sternly. We raise out our hands to the sides. We bring in the water vapor from the moisture in the air around us. We create a swirling water helix around ourselves.

Percy decides he will go first. He sends out five water tridents to me very fast! I quickly absorb his water tridents into my water helix. Then he sends out five water balls and five ice balls at me very fast! I absorb them all into my water helix. He then creates a water tornado around himself. He lifts himself up to be higher than me.

I stand my ground. The people are in awe as they see Percy control the water tornado about himself. He creates two spinning water cannons on his arms.

I brace myself for what is about to come. I create a water vapor shield in front of me while I’m still spinning the water helix about myself.

Percy sends out large water vapor fists at me. They are spinning around each other as they come at me very fast!!

The people are yelling for Percy to knock me off my feet! “Take him down, Percy!! Yeah! Yeah! . . .”

As soon as the water vapor fists hit my water vaper shield, there is a big explosion of water vapor! “Boof! Boof! Boof! Boof!” I absorb them all!

Then Percy freezes the water vapor to ice crystals!

This time, the explosions are closer to my water helix. He then concentrates very hard. He sending the ice water vapor fists very hard now! They are coming very fast at me!

The vapor explosions cause me to take a step back with each explosion!! “Boof! Boof! Boof! Boof!” I quickly reset myself. I stay focused and quickly concentrate on the vapor explosions. I quickly absorb them into my water helix.

I then create my own water tornado around myself! However, I’m inside the water tornado. This time, Percy gets ready for my assault. I project out icy vapor images of the animals!

I send out the crane! “Skraw!!”
I send out the panther! “Roar!”
I send out the snake! “Hiss!”
I send out the tiger! “Roar!”

The icy images come at Percy very fast! He reacts quickly to absorb the icy images into his water tornado.

Then I send icy images of dragons! They are shooting out streams of hot water from their mouths!! “ROOAAARR!!”

The people are in awe again when they see icy images.

Percy quickly sets himself up to absorb the dragon images into his water tornado. However, once the hot water hits his water tornado, it starts to warm up. Steam is rising up in front of him. It is blocking his vision from seeing me.

Once I see that, I shoot out of my water tornado at him very fast!!

“Look out, Percy!! He’s coming straight at you!!”

I have a water image of a tiger forearm on my right arm!! When I’m about ten feet from him, he quickly raises a water shield to block it.

My tiger arm slashes through his water shield with ease. However, the icy claws just missed his chin by an inch.

“Pant, pant, . . . that was too close!!”

He lowers himself down to get underneath me. I quickly bring the water from my water tornado around me really fast. Now we are about ten feet from each other.

Then Percy decides to end the match. He sends the water tornado back into water droplets. Then he makes them smaller as the moisture is returned back into the air. I do the same thing as well.

Everyone is cheering out really loud!! “Whoo hooo!! That was a great water fight!!”

Percy looks at me, “We could have go on, Richard. But, we are too evenly matched now. Those dragon images shooting out hot water was very good.”

“Thank you, Percy. Is there anything else you like to try?”

“Yes, let’s catch a wave and get out in the Atlantic Ocean. We need to practice making our largest standing tidal wave. Then we’ll turn it into an icy arena. Let’s do it after lunch.”

“That sounds fine, Percy.”

We all leave the amphitheater with joy. Everyone is laughing that Percy did better this time around. When we arrive at the dining hall, we are given more plates of fruit and separate cups of orange juice and cranberry juice. It takes about forty-five minutes to eat the lunch. Then everyone starts walking down to the beaches. Percy and I are standing near the water’s edge.

“How long will you be gone, Percy?”

“We should be back here in three hours. It takes awhile to get out there. We need no ships in the area or on the horizon.”

“I understand, Percy. We wish you the best on this practice endeavor.”

Percy and I step onto the water’s surface. We create a small water wave as we use it to leave Long Island. Once we see the lighthouse on the horizon, we make the waves bigger. We are now traveling eastward very fast. After another fifteen minutes, we see no ships on the horizon.

“All right let’s do it, Richard. We’ll need to be about a quarter-mile from each other.”

“All right, Percy.”

We move apart until we are about quarter-mile from each other. We concentrate on the water behind us. We bring up the largest standing tidal wave we could. It towers above us at least a quarter-mile.

We hold it up as long as possible. When we held up the tidal waves for forty-five minutes, Percy turns his standing tidal wave to ice! I do the same thing. Then we bring them together and form an icy tidal wave arena. We keep it floating on the water with ease.

“Do you think this is big enough, Richard?”

“It will do for now, Percy. We can always make it bigger if we have to.”

“That’s true.”

“So, how are you doing mentally with this standing tidal wave?”

“I’ll admit it was harder before I met you. But, after our training sessions, I am now more comfortable with it now. I can probably hold this up for six hours if I have to.”

“That’s good, Percy. I have another question, Percy. Do you need me on Friday?”

“Not really, Richard. That is unless Chiron requests another weapons demonstration.”

“It will be at this time next year, we are in Japan, Percy.”

“I understand, Richard. Come, it is time to go back.”

We concentrate on the ice tidal wave arena. We melt the ice and let it flow back into the Atlantic Ocean with ease. We then use the water waves to get back to Long Island. We arrive at the beach where we started. We see everyone is gone except for Chiron, Brianna and Robert.

“So, how did it go, Percy? Were you able to hold it up longer?”

“Yes, Chiron. Because of the training sessions, I should be able to hold it up for six hours with now problems.”

“That’s good, Percy.”

“Chiron, I asked Percy if I am needed here on Friday. He said I’m not needed. Do you need me tomorrow morning?”

“Not really, Richard. Tantalus and I are making up the schedules who will visit which Shaolin Dojo.”

“Then we will see you all later in the future. If you need me, send me a message to Secure-Sys in Jacksonville, Florida.”

“I will, Richard.”

“I’ll see you next year, Percy.”

“Yes, it will be good to see father next year. Its been awhile since I saw him the last time.”

We make our back to the SUV. We meet and shake hands with the demi-gods along the way. Brianna gets a hug from some of the ladies. When they bend down to look at Robert, they see a big smile on his face. “Oh, he’s so cute when he does that. Make sure he doesn’t lose that smile as he gets older.”

Brianna smiles, “We’ll make sure he keeps that smile on his face.”

We get ourselves loaded up in the SUV. I drive us back to the Marriott in Melville. I get on the phone and call the regional VP to pick up the SUV tomorrow morning. He’ll be there with an employee and take care of it then.

“What time do you want to sleep in tomorrow?”

“We’ll wake up at 7:30 AM this time. We’ll be ready and packed by 9 AM.”

“That’s fine, Richard. I’ll be there at 9 AM. Have a great night of sleep.”

“Thank you, sir. See you in the morning.”

“Click!”

We get ourselves cleaned up with showers, so we can have our last dinner in the hotel here. We see another great sunset on Long Island. We get ourselves ready for bed and get under the covers at 11 PM. We have a great night of sleep during the night.

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos