Paying The Price - Part 06

Printer-friendly version


 © November 2012


Part Six


Chapter Eleven

    Paula woke up when she felt Kim getting out of bed, so she let Kim leave the room before she looked at the clock and saw it was just after ten. She groaned and then sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep from her eyes before swinging her legs over the edge of the bed and trying to find her slippers with her feet. Once she’d found them she got up and put on her dressing gown before sorting out what she was going to wear while waiting for Kim to finish in the bathroom.

    Kim returned to Paula’s room and was shocked to see her up and sorting out clothes to wear already. “I thought we could be lazy and stop in bed all day today?” Kim pouted as she walked over and hugged Paula.

     “I wish I could Kim, but I have a man coming over to fit a couple of locks on my bedroom door at eleven.” Paula said as she broke the hug and carried on sorting out clean underwear to put on once she’d taken a shower.

     “Why are you fitting locks on the bedroom door? I’ll just stop coming to your room if you don’t like it.” Kim said looking hurt.

     “I’m not trying to stop you coming in my room Kim, but I’m worried what the others might do to me.” Paula said with worry in her voice. “Bec’s threatened me in the kitchen yesterday because you’re all upset that I’m doing stuff with Tink behind your back when I’m not.” Paula pointed out.

     “I’ve told them all to back off and leave you alone, so please don’t feel like you have to lock us all out your room Paula.” Kim pleaded with her.

     “I’m sorry Kim, but this is the only way I can feel safe here now.” Paula said with a sigh. “I love you with all my heart and would never do anything to hurt you, but you believed so easily that I could go with another woman. That hurt Kim.” Paula said as she sat back down on the bed.

     “I was drunk and just being silly Paula. It doesn’t help that Tink is just so beautiful and funny to be around.” Kim said as she sat down on the bed next to Paula looking depressed. “How can I compete with that?” She asked.

     “I’m not asking you to Kim. Tink is just my best friend.” Paula tried to explain. “Out of the four girls, which one would you call your best friend?” Paula asked.

    Kim thought about it for a second and said “Bec’s! She’s always looked out for me and sent me cards when I was recovering from my stabbing. She also told me that she couldn’t deal with what the others were dong to you, so she just kept out the way of it all. She also only came into the kitchen and had a go at you out of worry for my feelings.” Kim said.

     “That’s the same thing Tink and I have. Yes I love her, but not like I love you. She’s the one person I can go to when I have a problem, or I just want to have a laugh without any strings attached to it.” Paula smiled. “But at the end of the day, it’s you I dream about kissing and cuddling while I lie in bed. I’ve also seen the type of man Tink likes, and I’m nothing like him.” Paula smiled when she thought about Craig.

     “So Tink isn’t a lesbian then?” Kim asked with a smile.

     “Not as far as I know, but she is by BFF.” Paula giggled.

     “I’m sorry for getting jealous of you spending so much time with Tink then, but I just miss seeing you in the evenings when I get home from work.” Kim pouted as she rested her head on Paula’s shoulder as Paula wrapped an arm around her.

     “I can’t help that Kim. I love my new job, and I’m really good at it and get to be me doing it.” Paula said as she hugged Kim.

     “I can see that. You looked so different Friday night. I think I fell in love with you even more than I already am.” Kim said with a grin as she looked up at her, then they were kissing and Kim felt a heavy weight lift from her heart.

     “I’d love to sit here kissing all day, but I need to take a quick shower before the builder turns up.” Paula said looking at the time.

    Kim let out a sigh, but let go and sat on the bed as she watched Paula grab her things and leave the room to take a shower. She was still sat on the bed twenty minutes later when she saw Paula walk back into the room wrapped in a big fluffy bathrobe. Her hair looked dry, so she was able to just get dressed and run a brush through her hair.

     “I love the new underwear.” Kim grinned as she watched Paula slip out of the bathrobe so she could slip on a black t-shirt and then a black denim skirt and a pair of black ballet pumps.

     “It was part of a care package I got the other day from some new friends I made.” Paula smiled as she thought about Amy and Chrissy at Mystiques.

     “Casey told me that you’ve been to see a doctor now as well. Are you doing okay?” Kim asked with some worry in her voice.

     “I’m not sure yet, they need to run some tests to make sure I’ve not got any organ damage from all the hormones I’ve been taking. Don’t worry; I’ve kept Karen out of it.” Paula said thinking that Kim would be the same way Casey was.

     “Why would I care about Karen? If she was dumb enough to steal drugs and then force you to take them, then she can face the music if it all blows back in her face.” Kim said looking a little angry.

     “I thought you’d be worried about Karen, just like Casey was when I told her about it. Case never even asked how the doctor’s visit went, just if Karen was going to be in trouble.” Paula said as she played with her hair and then put a little lipstick on to finish off the casual look she was going for.

     “You just caught Case at the wrong time of the month.” Kim said. “She told me she’d been a bit short with you when you told her and said she was sorry about it.” Kim added.

     “She never came and said sorry to me about it, and she looked to be having great fun teasing me behind my back on Friday night as well.” Paula said as she watched the colour drain from Kim’s face when she realised that Paula had known about them making fun of her.

     “You saw all that?” Kim asked as she hung her head in shame.

     “Yes I saw it, it’s not hard to miss when the club is full of mirrors and the staff at the club look out for me and each other. So I was told what you were all doing, which is another reason for the locks going on the bedroom door.” Paula looked at the time and knew that Ron would be here any minute. “I’m not sure if you want to go and warn the others that a Man will be in the house for the next hour.” Paula said as she took one last look in the mirror before taking a quick look around to make sure the room was tidy.

     “They’ve all gone out for the day. I told them I wanted some time alone so we could clear the air. I knew you’d be on edge if any of them were in the house while we spoke.” Kim said as she followed Paula out the bedroom and down the stairs to wait for the builder coming.

     “That will make this go a lot more smoothly then, not having to explain the reason for needing a builder here fitting locks to my bedroom door.” Paula smiled as she followed Kim into the living room and then the kitchen to sort out something to drink.

     “They’re not going to hurt you Paula! I wish you’d believe me.” Kim said sounding a little hurt at Paula’s lack of trust in what she was saying.

     “I’m sorry Kim, but you saw the way I was being kept when you came back here. Anyone that can do that is capable of anything.” Paula said as she pointed towards the cellar door. Paula still got the shakes when she went anywhere near that door, and she’d not been able to go down there since she was rescued by Kim and woke in a bed upstairs.

     “I’ll let you do whatever makes you feel safe then Paula, but I would still like to cuddle with you at night when you get home from the club.” Kim asked with a smile.

     “I’ll not use the locks for now then, but if I feel like things are getting weird, then I will start locking the door when I am in the house and in my room. That’s the best I can offer you right now.”

     “I promise you won’t need them Paula, but I will point out to the others just how they’re making you feel still, and I’m sure they’ll try harder to make you feel more welcome.” Kim said as she stepped closer and gave her a hug just before they started kissing.

    They soon had to stop kissing though when the doorbell chimed to let them know that someone was at the door. “That will be the builder.” Paula smiled as they broke the kiss and Paula looked at the time and saw it was just before eleven.

     “Trust you to find the one builder that has to turn up dead on time.” Kim pouted as she let go of Paula so she could go and let the builder in.

    Paula made her way to the front door and opened it to find Ronald and Stan stood there in overalls and carrying a large toolbox each. “Good morning ladies.” Ronald said as he went to tip an invisible cap he wasn’t wearing. “I’ve come to fit some locks with the help of my little friend here.” Ronald added as he looked over at Stan stood next to him.

    Kim looked worried when she saw the size of the two men stood in the doorway, and the man talking had called his friend little? Paula just giggled and showed the two of them into the house and then up to her bedroom so they could make a start.

     “I’m glad to see you made a full recovery from your injuries Miss.” Stan said as he followed Paula and Kim up the stairs and down the hallway to Paula’s bedroom.

     “Do I know you sir?” Kim asked as she looked at Stan thinking she’d seem him before some place.

     “I’m the head bouncer at the club Paula helps to run.” Stan said with a grin.

     “Oh so you’re just doing this as a favour to Paula then?” Kim asked as she understood why Paula was so trusting as to just let these two large men into the house.

     “Yes we are. Paula said she was going to have a go herself, and we were worried she might break a nail or worse, so we offered to come over and sort it all out for her.” Stan chuckled.

     “I’m not that bad at DIY stuff.” Paula moaned.

     “No, but I bet you can make a mean cup of coffee though?” Stan asked with a grin.

     “Okay, point taken.” Paula said with a roll of her eyes. “Do you want a nice cup of coffee Ronald?” Paula asked as she looked at Ron inspecting the bedroom door.

     “I’ve never been one to turn down the offer of a drink from a beautiful young lady, and I don’t plan to start now.” Ron smiled as he looked at Paula. “No sugar in mine though, I’m trying to watch my figure.” Ron chuckled.

     “Two in mine Paula! I don’t give a damn about my figure.” Stan laughed.

     “He can have one! And care a little bit.” Ron shouted to the two girls as they walked back down the hallway and then the stairs.

    Paula and Kim were both giggling at the two of them arguing about how many sugars Stan could have. They boiled the kettle again and then set to work making four mugs of coffee. Once it was done Paula took the two mugs up to Ron and Stan before returning back down stairs to spend some more time talking with Kim, but not before Stan asked if everything was alright and were any of the others in the house.

     “I’m fine. Kim and I cleared the air and I explained that Tink isn’t in love with me, or my sexual partner in anyway.” Paula giggled at the very thought of it. “Kim kicked the others out for the day, so we could talk without me getting panicked about what they might be planning to do to me next.” Paula added with a grin.

     “I like Kim, she seems like a nice girl Paula, and you both look good together, but I don’t like the other four very much. I can see why you don’t trust them.” Stan said in a whisper.

     “I have a lot of reasons for not trusting them.” Paula said as she put a hand on her bottom and could feel the scars still on it from the caning they all gave her.

    Paula left the two of them to sort out the locks while she went back down to spend some more time talking to Kim. She also wanted to invite Kim out for a meal at the hotel later in the day.

    Kim was sat on the sofa with her feet up under her until she saw Paula enter the room, then she put them down and patted the seat next to her for Paula to come over and sit down next to her. “They seem like quite the pair.” Kim giggled as she looked out towards the stars.

     “I’ve know Stan since I first started at the club before all the trouble with your friends happened, but I only just met Ronald last week. He’s a real sweetie though.” Paula smiled as she picked her coffee mug up and took a sip from it. Paula wasn’t about to tell Kim that Ronald owned his own construction company and was going to do all the work on her new apartment. Paula was going to leave letting any of them know she would be moving out in a month or so until it was too late for them to do anything about it. She just hoped she might be able to talk Kim into moving with her.

     “I’m glad that you’re making more friends Paula. I just wish I’d tried to be friendlier to you while you were still Paul, but Stacey and Rebecca always made fun of you, so I kept away.” Kim said as she hung her head in shame again.

     “That’s no way to pick who your friends should be Kim, but I don’t think it would have worked back then anyway. I wasn’t interested in being friends with anyone, I thought being like this meant that I wasn’t meant to have friends.” Paula said looking sad herself.

     “How does it feel to be proven so very wrong then?” Kim asked with a giggle. “Looks to me like you’ve got friends crawling out of the woodwork these days.”

    Paula smiled at the thought of all the people she’d met in the past week, and how she was now waiting to hear from Prue about her health and when she could start talking the right hormones. Paula had continued taking the ones Karen had gotten her because she didn’t want to become Paul again. Paula then spent the next hour telling Kim about all the things she’d done with Tink, and how she now had a platinum card for a posh hotel in the city and asked if she wanted to go there today for a meal.

    Kim looked excited when Paula asked her out for a spot of dinner. “I’d love to go there with you Paula, but I’m not sure I’ve got anything to wear in a place like that.” Kim said looking worried as she did a mental run through of what she had in her wardrobe.

     “I’m sure we can find something suitable for us both.” Paula smiled as she relaxed cuddled up to Kim on the sofa while they waited for Ron and Stan to finish off her bedroom security.

    Paula and Kim were in the middle of kissing when they heard a knock on the open living room door and they looked up to see Ron and Stan stood smiling at them both.

     “Sorry to bother you two love birds, but we just wanted to let you know that it’s all been done, and we’ll be off now.” Ron said with a wink at Paula.

     “Where do you want these putting Paula?” Stan asked as he stood there in the doorway holding the two empty mugs.

     “I’ll take them off you while Paula goes up to see what you’ve done to her bedroom door.” Kim said as she got up and grabbed the mugs from Stan and went into the kitchen with them, after she picked up the mugs she and Paula had used.

    Paula followed Ron and Stan back up stairs so they could tell her what they’d done to the door. Kim never came up to see, but Paula got the impression that Kim wasn’t happy being around men at all anymore.

     “Right then hon” Ron said as he rubbed his hands together as he got ready to explain what he’d done. “I’ve fitted the two bolts you brought as well as upgrading the door handle with a lockable version. I’ve also replaced the hinges with heavy duty ones and I also added a third one in the middle of the door as well.”

     “I’d have trouble kicking that door down now Paula, so the four girls don’t stand a chance.” Stan said with pride for his boyfriend.

     “Thanks for coming and doing all this you two.” Paula smiled. “What do I owe you?” She asked as she looked at the two of them one at a time.

     “You don’t owe me anything Paula. Just glad to help out a friend.” Ron smiled.

     “I can’t let you come and do all this work and not get paid!” Paula argued.

     “Okay then, if you feel the need to pay me.” Ron said as he rolled his eyes. “One hug and a kiss on the cheek should do.” He grinned as he held out his arms to get the hug.

    Paula giggled as she stepped forward to give Ron a hug and soon found herself a foot off the ground being hugged by him. She was at head height, so she gave him a kiss on one cheek, and then the other and called it a tip.

     “Better not let the boyfriend find out.” Ron chuckled.

     “It’s a little late for that Ronald.” Paula said in a fake whisper as she looked over and Stan stood with his arms folded across his chest.

     “You better pay him as well then.” Ron warned.

    Paula stepped over and gave Stan a hug before kissing him on the cheek to thank him for all his hard work helping Ron.

    Stan was soon grinning and arguing with Ron about who got the longer kiss on the cheek. Ron won when he said that she’d kissed him on both cheeks.

     “You’re nothing but a common tramp!” Stan said in mock anger as he looked at Ron.

     “Yes, and proud of it!” Ron shouted with a chuckle.

    Paula walked them to the door and then was joined by Kim who had come out of the living room to say goodbye to them as they were leaving.

     “I’ll see you tomorrow at the club then Paula, and it was nice to see you again Kim. I’m so glad you pulled through okay after the stabbing.” Stan said as he shook Kim’s hand.

     “I might see you tomorrow Paula, if I can find time to call in and see my sexy little man here,” Ron said, and winked at Paula in a way that Kim couldn’t see. Ron was going to see Paula tomorrow because he was going to talk over what needs doing to the apartment above the club, and Tink wants to find out what can be done with the wooden floors. Ron and Stan both knew that Paula was keeping all this from Kim and the others until she was ready to move in.

    Paula and Kim stood and waved as they watched Stan reverse his truck down the drive out onto the main road and then waved back before they drove off. The girls then returned to the house and went up to sort out something to wear so they could go out for the meal Paula had promised.

    Kim ended up in a little black cocktail dress and Paula was wearing a leather skirt and silver silk blouse that she and Tink had brought earlier in the week and Paula had taken it home with some other stuff that could be worn at the club, or for an evening out like this. Paula felt super sexy as she was also wearing garter belt and black stockings under the leather skirt and she finished it off with a pair of black sandals with little diamonds on them. Kim had also put on a garter belt and stockings; she also put on her best black underwear to finish off the look.

    They nearly didn’t make it out the house when Paula saw Kim walk into her room in nothing but bra, panties, stockings and suspenders. “Wow Kim, you look amazing.” Paula had said as she drank in the image stood in front of her.

     “You’re not looking to shabby yourself sexy.” Kim purred as she walked over to Paula who was also only dressed in bra, panties, stockings and suspenders. Paula soon found herself with her arms wrapped around Kim, and Kim’s wrapped around her as they started kissing each other.

     “As much as I’d love to stay here and do this all night, I also really want to take you out and treat you to a nice meal.” Paula said when they stopped kissing, but was still wrapped in each other’s arms. “This will be my first ever date with a girl.” Paula added with a blush.

     “So how many men have you been out on dates with?” Kim asked with a grin, so Paula knew she was just teasing her.

     “You’re the first person I’ve ever felt this way about Kim, and you love me for who I am, not what I look like.” Paula said with a tear in her eye. “Dammed hormones.” She added as she dabbed them away.

     “I’d have to argue with you on that one Paula.” Kim said with a grin. “I’d say the way you look has a hell of a lot to do with why I love you so much.” Kim added as she rubbed Paula’s bottom through the silk panties she had on. Paula tried to make her stop and move her hand away, but Kim just slapped Paula’s hand away instead.

     “I just don’t want you to feel them scars and be reminded of what is down there.” Paula tried to protest.

     “And I want you to know that I don’t care about it.”Kim said in a firm voice, which was strange coming from her. “I would have been raped and killed if you hadn’t come to my rescue that night, so wear your scars with pride my love.” Kim added before they kissed again.

    Paula finally forced them to stop and they helped each other to finish getting dressed. Paula had called for a taxi to pick them up and then drive them to the hotel. Neither of them could drive, Paula wanted to, but was waiting until after the surgery, so he could pass as a woman.

    The taxi arrived for them and both girls got in the back and told the driver where they were going and he set off in that direction. “Are you to lovely ladies meeting up with you boyfriends then?” The driver asked as he tried to make small talk.

     “No, just a quiet night out with the girls!” Kim shouted back to him in the front while she and Paula were sat in the back together.

    Paula wasn’t worried about passing anymore because the hormones had stopped her looking like Paul, even if she still wanted to look like a male, which she didn’t. To Paula being dressed like this felt right, like all the pieces of the puzzle fit in all the right places. The only thing that confused Paula was the fact she still only liked women, but after having a drink and chatting with Chrissy and Amy, Paula had found out they were both married to women, and had even had children with them using frozen sperm. Paula knew that that was the one thing she could never do because of the way they gave him the hormones, and Kim had already said she couldn’t have children because of the stabbing.

     “You okay Paula?” Kim asked as she held her hand where the driver couldn’t see them doing it.

     “Perfect Kim, just perfect.” She smiled as she gave Kim’s hand a little squeeze to let her know she wanted to be hugging and kissing her right now. Kim gave it a squeeze back to let her know she felt the same way.

    The taxi was soon pulling up outside the hotel and a valet ran over and opened the door and then helped both of them out of the taxi. Paula settled the bill with the driver and they were then led into the hotel and over to the restaurant where Paula pulled out the platinum card and was whisked to a private table that was always reserved for special guests.

     “I can’t believe we just jumped the cue for tables and were brought straight over here.” Kim said with a big grin on her face. “How can you afford to eat here?” Kim asked in a whisper.

     “Craig, Tink’s friend sorted it all out and said I can come here and eat for free anytime I want to.” Paula giggled. “So I wanted the first time I came and used it to be with you, someone very special.” She added as she reached across the table to hold Kim’s hand.

     “I’m glad you brought me here, because I’ve always wondered what the food is like, but could never afford to try it.” Kim said in a lowered voice, still worried about being over heard, but the table was far enough away from the others for them to talk normally.

     “I’m sorry, but I ate here the other day with Tink and Craig, but I can tell you that the food is the best I’ve ever tasted.” Paula said as her mouth started to water at the thought of trying something else.

    Paula saw a man walk over and she thought it was the waiter coming to take their order, but it turned out to be one of the managers for the hotel. “Miss Witherston?” He asked in a polite voice.

     “Yes that’s me. Is there a problem” Paula asked looking worried that she’d made a mistake over her using the platinum card and they were about to be kicked out of the hotel.

     “Not so much a problem, as more a little mix up miss. The man smiled looking a little nervous now himself. “You and your guest have been booked into a suite to have your meal, and it’s only just popped up on the computer, so if you’d care to follow me, I’ll take you up their right away.” He said as he helped Paula and Kim to stand before escorting them both out of the restaurant and over to the elevators.

     “I don’t understand sir; I never booked anything in the first place.” Paula said looking worried, and then her mobile went off, so she fished it out her purse and saw it was Craig calling her. “Hello?” Paula asked in a shaky voice.

     “Hi Paula. I hope you don’t mind, but I thought you and Kim would enjoy a private dinner a little more than being sat with the masses down here.” Craig said with a smile in his voice.

     “You were down in the restaurant Craig? I didn’t see you down there.” Paula said with a little whine in her voice.

     “Yes me and Tink were sat enjoying a nice meal together when we saw you and Kim, I think Tink said her name was, come in. I also want to thank you for finally taking Tink into calling me as well, so enjoy the meal and order whatever you want, but you also have the suite until you leave. That means you can spend the night and then enjoy a nice breakfast as well as dinner.” Craig chuckled.

     “I don’t know what to say Craig, other than thank you for doing all this for me.” Paula said still in shock from how the whole evening just went from great to amazing!

     “You don’t have to say anything Paula, just relax with your friend and have a good time. Hold on Tink wants a quick word with you.” Craig said just before she heard Tink’s voice.

     “Hey babe! Thank you so much for making me call Craig! We’ve had such an amazing day together.” Tink said sounding super happy. “I want you to have a nice dinner and then relax and spend the night in the suite with Kim. Then we can all meet up for some breakfast in the morning.” Tink added with a grin in her voice. Paula could just picture her stood there grinning down the phone.

     “I think we can do that Tink, so I’ll see you in the morning them.” Paula said with a grin as she looked at the puzzled look on Kim’s face.

     “Craig and I will come and have breakfast in your suite with you just after nine in the morning.” Tink said before the phone went dead.

    Paula thought that must have meant the conversation was over so she put the phone back in her purse and just smiled at Kim. “I’ll explain everything in a minute.” Paula said to a puzzled looking Kim.

    The man had put a card in a small slot under all the buttons , but Paula and Kim had missed him doing that, so they were both shocked when the elevator opened up on one of the penthouse suites. He led the two of them out onto the balcony where a table had been set up with a couple of lights that looked like candles, but wouldn’t be blown out by a breeze. “Please feel free to take a look around while I pour you both a glass of Champagne.” The man said as he picked up a bottle that had been resting in an ice bucket.

     “This is so beautiful Paula.” Kim said as she looked out over the city with all the lights just starting to come on as it was getting dark. “How did all this happen?” Kim asked as she let Paula put an arm around her and she then rested her head on Paula’s shoulder as they took in the view.

    Paula explained that she could see that Craig liked Tink and Tink liked Craig, but Tink was to worried that Craig wouldn’t be interested in her, so she had forced Tink to make the call, and it had all worked out perfectly, so this was Craig’s way of saying thank you.

     “He also said we can stay the night, and they will join us for breakfast in the morning.” Paula added at the end of her long explanation for how they ended up in a penthouse suite having a night away from home.

     “I think we better go and order something to eat than, so we don’t keep the man waiting any longer.” Kim giggled as she looked over to where the man had finished pouring out the Champagne and was now sorting out a couple of menu’s for them to look at.

    They walked back over to the table. Kim looked into the pool that was lit up with lights to make it look romantic. The man helped them both take a seat and then he let them choose a starter, main course and a desert before he left to sort it out for them and return with everything they asked for.

    Kim found out the food was amazing just like Paula had said, and they enjoyed the last of the Champagne while looking out over the city again. Craig had sent up a couple of very sexy looking nightgowns for the two of them to wear, so they got undressed and settle down in the oversized bed and selected a romantic movie to watch while they cuddled each other.

     “Kim?” Paula asked sounding nervous. “How do two women make love?” She asked as she turned her head to look at her.

    Kim smiled as she realised what Paula was getting at, so she started to explain it to her, and she watched as Paula slipped down the bed and lifted up Kim’s night gown and started to do what Kim said. Kim was gripping the covers and panting quite heavily by the time Paula understood how to make love to another woman.

     “That was wonderful Paula. I just wish I could do the same for you.” Kim said with pain in her voice. “I promise I will one day my love.” Kim added as she started kissing Paula while they cuddled each other.

     “I look forward to it.” Paula smiled between kisses. “Don’t you think you should call the others and let them know you won’t be home tonight? And that you’ll not be going into work with them in the morning?” Paula asked with a grin.

     “I suppose I should call Bec’s and tell her I’ll be late getting into work tomorrow, and ask her to take a change of clothes with her as well.” Kim said with a sigh.

     Paula passed Kim her purse so she could grab her mobile and give Bec’s a call. Paula lay next to Kim smiling as Kim explained where she was and what she’d had for her dinner. It made Paula feel good to hear Kim wind up Rebecca and the other three being stuck at home while they lived it up on top of the world. Well that’s what it felt like when they went out and looked at the view.

     “They all say I need to take photos on my phone and send them as they don’t believe me.” Kim giggled when she got off the phone to Bec’s.

    They both giggled as they ran out onto the balcony and started taking photos and then they even filmed a little movie to send them as well. Kim did a walk around the suite to send them and to also keep as a reminder of her first date with Paula. Kim made sure that Paula was in most of it as she walked around following her as she looked at everything.

    Once they had finished filming and taking photos, they went back to the bedroom and cuddled up again while they finished watching the movie. They fell asleep in each other’s arms and had a good night’s sleep together. Paula felt more relaxed knowing that Karen, Stacey, Rebecca and Casey wouldn’t burst in at any point and drag her back down into the cellar.

    Kim woke first in the morning, so she went in search of some swimsuits She found a large collection of them in a cupboard next to the pool so she picked a couple out and returned to the bedroom to wake Paula so they could take a swim together before Tink and Craig turned up to have breakfast with them.

    Paula was dreaming she and Kim were sunning themselves on a beach someplace warm and sunny when all of a sudden she was being kissed by Kim, but it felt so good that Paula never wanted it to stop. Paula was soon opening her eyes to find that Kim really was kissing her, and she wrapped her arms around Kim and enjoyed the kiss for a little longer.

     “I found some swimsuits, so we can go for a swim before we have breakfast.” Kim said with a grin as she pulled a sleepy looking Paula out of bed and helped her to get the swimsuit on.

    Paula tried to stop Kim from seeing her birth defect, but Kim just smiled and then carried on helping her change out of her nightgown and then slip on the swimsuit. “I don’t want you seeing that part of me Kim. I hate it being there so much.” Paula said with pain in her voice and a tear in her eye.

     “I understand that Paula, but I don’t care about that, I know that one day it will be gone, and you’ll look just like me, and I will be able to do to you what you did to me last night.” Kim said with a grin just before kissing her.

    Paula helped Kim get changed and was shocked to see a large scar running down her belly where she was stabbed. Paula then realised that she’d managed to keep it hidden from her all this time. “I’m sorry I couldn’t stop him from doing that to you Kim.” Paula said as she ran her hand down the scar.

     “We both have scars to live with, but we also have each other to remind us that something good came out of it as well.” Kim said as she took Paula’s hand away and then stepped into the swimsuit and pulled it up to cover the scar.

    Kim suddenly giggled and then she pinched Paula’s arm before she ran off and jumped in the pool with Paula close behind trying to slap her backside. They both giggled and splashed around for a couple of minutes before they started swimming laps on their backs as they made the most of the lazy start to the day.

     “I could get use to a life like this you know.” Paula said with a sigh as they got out the pool twenty minutes later.

     “I know what you mean. It’s going to be such a come down to go back to the office later.” Kim said with a pout.

     “Maybe if I can help make Tink a lot of money with the club, I can buy a penthouse like this, so you can do this every morning?” Paula said with a grin.

     “As long as I can wake up with you in a morning Paula, I’ll be happy.” Kim said as they dried off and made their way into the bathroom to take a shower. Paula tried to protest when Kim started taking her swimsuit off for her, but she gave up when she realised that Kim was determined to take a shower with her this morning. “I’m doing this Paula, so just deal with it.” Kim said in a firm voice as she slipped out of her swimsuit and then led Paula into the shower so they could help each other wash.

    Kim started soaping up Paula’s breasts and she noticed that Paula’s nipples swelled and got larger, so with a grin she leaned down and started to nibble and suck on one of them while rolling the other one in her fingers. Paula started moaning and then she shuddered and let out a little squeal that made Kim giggle.

    Paula had a shocked look on her face when Kim looked at her face. “What just happened?” Paula asked looking a little worried.

     “I think you just had an orgasm my love.” Kim said with a grin.

     “It felt so different to anything I’ve felt before.” Paula tried to explain. “I still feel all tingly.” She added with a grin.

     “Looks like we can have some fun even if I can’t do to you what you did to me last night.” Kim said just before she started again on Paula’s breasts, but this time she did it the other way around to see if it works the same on both nipples. Soon Kim was feeling the same shudder and the same little squeal, but it was more draw out as Paula enjoyed it a little more.

    Not wanting Kim to miss out on all the fun, Paula dropped to her knees and started to give Kim some pleasure and was soon rewarded with Kim dropped to her knees like a puddle of her former self as she just smiled at Paula before she started kissing her.

     “Thank you Paula, that was fantastic. You were even better than last night if that’s possible.” Kim said as she rested her head on Paula’s shoulder and just enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm while Paula did the same with hers.

    They finally recovered enough to finish washing each other and then they got out the shower and dried off before slipping on their underwear and then a couple of big fluffy bathrobes they found in the bathroom. Then they went out to wait for Tink and Craig to turn up.

    It wasn’t long before they heard a ping from the area of the elevator and they saw Tink and Craig walk into view. Craig was carrying a couple of garment bags draped over his arm and what looked like a makeup case in his other hand. Tink was carrying what looked like a couple of shoe boxes.

     “Good morning Ladies! I trust you had a good time last night and again this morning?” Craig asked as he laid the garment bags on the sofa and then took the shoe boxes off Tink and put them down on the coffee table.

     “We had an amazing time Craig, thank you so much for all this.” Paula said as she stood up and gave him a hug without thinking about it. “I’d like you to meet Kim, Kim this is Craig.” Paula said as she pulled Kim to her feet to get a better look at him.

     “Yes thank you Craig for allowing us to have such a wonderful time.” Kim said as she stepped forward to shake Craig’s hand, but got a hug instead.

     “Permission to hug your girlfriend please Kim?” Tink asked with a grin as she waited for the okay from her.

     “Permission granted Tink!” Kim giggled as she snapped a salute to Tink.

    Tink leapt forward and threw her arms around Paula and hugged her as she kissed her on the cheek. “I owe you big time for making me call Craig.” Tink said as she stepped back and looked at Kim. “Sorry Kim, I should have asked for permission to kiss her as well.” Tink said with a cheeky grin.

     “It’s alright Tink. I’m sorry if I upset you the other night, but I had a little too much to drink, and let my jealous side take over.” Kim said looking ashamed at her actions towards her. Kim felt doubly bad now she saw the type of person Tink liked, and it was nothing like Paula. Hell, even Paul looked like nothing next to Craig. But Paula was what Kim loved and wanted in a lover, so she was happy that Tink had found someone as well.

    Before Kim had time to react, she found herself being hugged and kissed on the cheek by Tink as well. “Paula is my very bestest friend Kim, but I don’t look at her the way you do, and I would never even try.” Tink said with a loving smile as she looked at Paula. “And besides, I’ve got my own special person now.” Tink added with a grin.

    Craig was dressed in a very expensive looking suit that made him look important and powerful, but not macho or butch. Kim thought he was good looking, almost to pretty to be a man, but he still looked like someone you wouldn’t want to mess with.

     “I hope neither of you mind, but I got Tink to help me select some clothes for the two of you to wear, as it wouldn’t look right for you both to leave in the same clothes you arrived in last night.” Craig said as he pointed to the garment bags on the sofa.

    You really didn’t need to do that Craig.” Paula said as she looked at the garment bags wondering what he’d picked out for them both.

     “I just wanted to show you how grateful I am for you to be Tink’s friend.” Craig smiled. “You Kim were easy to sort out with clothing wise, but you Paula was a little more tricky to cater for and keep you looking like the little rock star princess you seem to be.” Craig chuckled. “But we’ll sort all that later, first we will eat!” He said as almost on cue the elevator pinged and two waiters and two waitresses walked around the corner pushing a couple of trolleys.

    They all took a seat out on the balcony in the morning sun and then let the hotel staff serve them all breakfast before the staff left so they could all talk while they ate.



Chapter Twelve

    The breakfast turned out to be just as nice as the dinner the night before, and Kim had got to know a lot more about Craig and Tink. Kim thought they made a cute couple, and she was no longer threatened by the way Tink and Paula acted when they were around each other. Kim began to see them acting the same way she acted with Bec’s.

    Craig had made a call and the staff had come back and cleared away all the breakfast tuff, leaving Kim and Paula free to go and check out the clothes Craig and Tink had brought up to the suite with them. Paula let Kim open the one Craig handed to her first.

    Kim unzipped the garment bag and let out a gasp when she saw a designer label female power suit hanging inside the bag. “I can’t accept this from you Craig!” Kim said as she stepped back from it shaking her head.

     “Please Kim. It will hurt my feelings if you don’t.” Craig said in a smooth calm voice that almost hypnotised Kim into putting the clothes on. “It’s already been paid for and it won’t fit me, and I can’t return it either.” He added with a pained look. “It would be such a waste to just throw it away.” Craig sighed.

     “Please don’t do that Craig! I’m sorry; I’d love to wear it then in that case.” Kim said as she took the garment bag off Craig and dashed off to get dressed.

     “Don’t forget your shoes Kim!” Tink shouted at Kim as she ran off with the garment bag. Kim stopped running and turned around to come back and get the shoes. “You will also find some new underwear in there as well Kim, but I had to guess at your cup size, sorry if it’s a little loose fitting, but I thought it better to go larger than smaller.” Tink said with a pained look at the thought of being stuck in a bra that was too small all day. “You will also find an assortment of makeup in here so you can put on some war paint.” Tink giggled as she handed Kim the makeup case.

    Kim draped the garment bag over her arm and then took the makeup case from Tink before taking the shoe box from Craig in her free hand that he had picked up off the floor for her. “Thank Craig, Tink. You really did think of everything didn’t you?” Kim giggled as she looked down at her full hands. “I better go and get ready for work then.” She smiled as she turned and walked away this time.

    Paula smiled as she watched Kim walk off into the bedroom, even though it looked more like Kim was skipping more than walked. “Thanks for doing all that for her Craig, Tink.” Paula smiled.

     “We’ve done the same for you hon! So take a look at what I helped Craig pick out for you.” Tink grinned as she watched Craig pick up the second garment bag so Paula could unzip it.

    Paula stepped up to where Craig was stood holding up the garment bag and she pulled down the zip and was hit in the face by a strong smell of leather. For some reason Paula always loved that smell, so she took in a deep breath through her nose to savour it for a little longer. Then she focused again and opened the bag to look inside. Now it was Paula’s turn to gasp as she looked at a beautiful leather dress that had what looked like a high front so it wouldn’t show off Paula’s small breast, which meant she could add some extra padding without worrying. Paula pulled the dress and the matching jacket out the garment bag and held it up in front of herself and looked down to see where the skirt ended. She could see that it was a pencil skirt fit and would end just above the knee. Paula also noticed that the dress had little chrome studs in it forming little patterns spotted here and there. The leather jacket also had the same pattern on it as well, making the two items match.

     “This is just too beautiful for words you two.” Paula said as she rocked from side to side with the dress still pressed close to her body.

     “I hope I haven’t got to go through the same speech with you now? About how I can’t return it and all that stuff.” Craig said with a raised eyebrow.

     “Are you kidding? I’m not mad enough to turn down a gift like this.” Paula said as she hugged the dress in a possessive way like Craig was thinking of taking it off her.

     “I told you she’d like it Craig.” Tink giggled when she saw how protective of the dress Paula had become. “I saw the way you were looking at me in the leather dress I was wearing when you first came to see me at the club last week, so I told Craig about it and he wanted to get you one of your own as a thank you for making me come to my senses.” Tink smiled as she stepped over and let Craig wrap an arm around her waist.

     “Thank you Craig, I love it.” Paula said as a tear ran down her cheek because she was so happy.

     “You’re welcome Paula.” Craig smiled as he stepped closer to her pulling Tink along with him so they could both give her a hug. “I wasn’t joking when I said I was your friend now Paula and I mean it. So if you ever need anything, just call me.” He said as he stepped back and looked her in the eyes to show just how serious he was. He was soon smiling again though when he said the next part. “I hope you don’t mind, but I had to call my aunt Chrissy to find out what size underwear you are.” Craig smirked.

     “I doubt she’d even remember me, never mind be able to tell you what size I was.” Paula giggled at the thought of Chrissy and Amy paying that much attention while they were helping her out the other day.

    Paula was soon stood with her mouth hanging open when Craig read off her bra size and then her panty size, and he could have even gone and got her a corset by the time he’d done. “It turns out you made quite an impression on my Aunt Chrissy and Aunt Amy when you went to see them the other day.” Craig said with a grin when he saw the look on Paula’s face.

     “Looks like they just made you part of the family Paula.” Tink said with a giggle.

    Paula just giggled and played it down as Tink being her normal self and playing around. “I can’t see me fitting in at their family get-together’s Tink.” Paula said as she laughed it off.

     “Tink’s right Paula. The family’s worried about you.” Craig said looking a little nervous all of a sudden.

     “The family? You make it sound like you’re part of the mafia or something.” Paula said as she put the dress down and turned back to look at Craig and Tink. “Oh god! You’re not are you?” Paula asked looking worried. She took the sudden outburst of laughter to mean she couldn’t be further from the truth if she tried.

     “I’m sorry Paula, but if you knew the family like I do, then you would be laughing as well.” Craig said once he got himself back under control. “We just like helping people find happiness when we can. It’s kind of how my family got to be as big as it is.” Craig smiled as he thought about how his mum and his Aunty Chrissy starting it all.

     “Why would your family show any interest in me? They don’t even know me.” Paula said looking confused all of a sudden.

     “They know a little more than you think Paula.” Craig said with that nervous look again.

    Paula looked at Tink with anger in her eyes, thinking that she’d told them about what happened to her. “How could you tell them Tink?” Paula asked.

     “Tink hasn’t said a word to anyone, other than what you had already told me the other day Paula.” Craig said to calm her down before Tink snapped at her and made it worse. “Nan, or Prue as you know her, came round for dinner on Friday night. Well she got talking about a young woman being brought to her surgery and what some fools had done to her, then she said that Tink was helping to get her sorted out. Aunt Chrissy and Aunt Amy worked out that the young woman was you and I was ordered to make sure you started to enjoy life a little bit more.” Craig explained.

     “But I am doing fine now Craig, so thank you for the dress and the wonderful night I got to spend with Kim.” Paula smiled.

     “I can see that Paula, but I just want you to know that I’m here if you ever need me. I’ll also be spending a lot more time with Tink from now on, so I will keep an eye on you through her as well.” Craig added with a grin just before he leaned over and gave Tink a kiss.

     “I’d be more than happy to play spy for you Craig bear.” Tink said with a grin between kisses.

     “Oh, one more thing before I forget Paula. Nan has taken you on as a special patient.” Craig said in a matter of fact way.

     “Does that mean she had the results from the blood tests back?” Paula asked looking worried.

     “I’m not sure if she has or hasn’t Paula, but I do know that Aunt Chrissy told her to make you a patient, and Aunt Chrissy always gets her way.” Craig said with a frown.

     “Wow. I don’t know what to say.” Paula said as she let everything Craig just said sink in.

     “I know what you can say girlfriend.” Tink said as she poked Paula in the arm. “You can say; I’m going to get dressed so we can go and sort things out at the club.” Tink added as she picked up the dress and draped it over Paula’s arm before handing her a large looking shoe box that looked more like a box that would have a pair of boots in it.

    Paula went to speak, but stopped when Tink raised her hand to stop her and pointed towards the bedroom where Kim had gone to get dressed not too long ago. Kim was nearly dressed when Paula walked into the bedroom. Paula thought she looked really sexy stood in the middle of the room fully dressed apart from the suit jacket that Kim was just about to put on, so Paula put her things down on the bed and helped her finish dressing.

     “You look really good in that suit Kim.” Paula said as she stood back and looked her up and down.

     “Thanks Paula. I can’t believe he brought me a suit just so I don’t have to go to work wearing what I was out in last night.” Kim said in a lowered voice.

     “Look what he brought for me to wear.” Paula said as she pointed at the leather dress and jacket lying on the bed begging to be worn.

     “Well don’t just stand there silly! Get dressed!” Kim said in a bossy way as she started to help Paula slip out of her bathrobe and then the underwear she’d been wearing from the night before.

    Paula just smiled as she let Kim help her get dressed. They found a new set of underwear in a pouch that the garment bag had, so Paula was soon dressed in pretty much what she’d worn the night before except in red. She was stood wearing red bra and panties, black stockings and red suspender belt. Kim picked up the dress and removed the jacket from the hanger and placed the jacket on the bed while she sorted out the dress and helped Paula to step into it and then slip it up her body so Kim could do up the zip on the back. Kim then helped Paula slip the jacket on before making her take a seat so Kim could help her put the boots on she’d found in the box Tink had given her.

    Once Paula was dressed she got up and then took a seat at the vanity and added a little makeup before brushing her hair out and then using some hairspray to keep it looking nice and neat.

     “How do I look then Kim?” Paula asked with a grin as she ran her hands up and down the soft leather that now covered her bottom. Paula loved what the hormones had done to her shape, and thanks to the diet they had her on for the last five months, Paula had also lost the little puppy fat Paul had been carrying all this time.

     “You look like a sexy rock chick now baby!” Kim giggled as she pulled her closer for a hug. “I think this look makes you look more grown up than the Goth princess look you had on Friday night at the club.” Kim added as she stepped back to take another look at her before they had to leave for work.

     “I like this look too.” Paula grinned as she looked in the full length mirror in the bedroom.

     “Come on you, we don’t have time to stand around while you check yourself out in the mirror all day.” Kim said as she got all their things together and put them in the garment bags the new clothes came out of, and they made their way back out into the main part of the penthouse where Craig and Tink were sat talking on the sofa.

    Craig wolf whistled the pair of them and promptly earned himself a poke in the ribs for it from Tink. “I was just letting them how nice they look.” Craig said as he rubbed his side where Tink just made contact with him.

     “Well try just telling them next time instead of sounding like a builder on a building site.” Tink frowned. “He does have a point though. All I can think to say is, WOW!” Tink said with a grin as she looked both girls up and down.

    Paula and Kim thanked them both again and they were soon making their way down to the lobby where Craig had a car waiting to drive Kim to her office so she wouldn’t be any later than they could help. Paula said a final farewell to Kim before she watched her drive away in a hotel car which just happened to be a top end BMW.

    Tink had her car here at the hotel and a valet brought it round to the front of the hotel so a member of staff could put all the garment bags and shoe boxes in the trunk before her and Tink got in and made their way over to the club ready for when Ron and Stan arrived to talk about what needed sorting out so Paula could finally have her own place again.

    Paula used the keys Tink gave her on Saturday to let them both in the front door to the apartment around the corner from the entrance to the club. They hadn’t been up in the apartment long when they heard a buzzing sound. Paula walked over and looked at a monitor on the wall next to the door and she saw Ron and Stan stood there.

     “Come on up guy’s! I’m buzzing you in now!” Paula said as she pushed a button she hoped to be the one that would open the door and let them in. It must have worked because not long after Paula pushed the button Ron and Stan walked into the apartment.

     “Hello ladies! Ron said with a smile as he walked over and gave each of them a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

     “Hi Tink, Paula. How did the girls take to you having all that work down to your bedroom door?” Stan asked with a grin.

     “I’m not sure they even know I’ve had anything done, apart from there now being a keyhole under the handle to my room, it all still looks the same.” Paula said with a shrug.

     “Did you not tell them when they got home yesterday?” Stan asked a little shocked.

     “I’ve not been home since I took Kim out for a nice meal at the Wayne Towers hotel.” Paula said with a grin. “I’ve helped Tink find love, so her new boyfriend sorted out a penthouse suite for me and Kim and we stopped the night. He even sorted out this amazing dress and jacket for me as well.” Paula added as she struck a sexy pose with one hand on her hip, and the other up in the air like a game show host.

     “This new boyfriend must have some money looking at the dress.” Stan said with a raised eyebrow.

     “She’s dating Craig Wayne.” Paula said in a posh voice.

     “You mean Craig Wayne as in Carl Wayne’s son? The man who owns the Wayne Towers hotel?” Ron said with a shocked look on his face.

     “One and the same.” Tink grinned.

     “How did you land a catch like that Tink?” Ron asked with a grin.

     “He’s an old friend of the family and I knew he’d had dealings with transgendered people because of his father having The Closet. So I called him to get some help for Paula, and one thing led to another and Paula talked me into calling him yesterday and sorting out a date.” Tink giggled when she thought about the fun she’d had the day before.

     “I just knew this girl was going to be good for you Tink.” Ron said as he wrapped an arm around Paula and hugged her tight to his side.

    Paula and Tink were soon showing Ron around and pointing out what they wanted to do with the place. Tink explained what she wanted the floors to look like, and Ron explained that it would be better to lay the floor she wanted over this one, so they could add under floor heating for when the weather got cold and it would also help to deaden the sound coming up from the club if Paula was ever not working one night while the club was in full swing.

     “I can’t see any problems with doing any of that stuff Tink. I’ll get some prices and then get back to you with it.” Ron said as he finished making some final notes.

     “Don’t worry about that Ron; just get your men in here to do the work ASAP.” Tink told him. “I know you won’t rip me off Ron, so just get it done and let me know when I should start giving you some money for it.” She added with a smile.

    Paula gave Ron the spare set of keys for the apartment that allowed you to enter from the street, but she kept the ones from the club entrance safely on her with the other set of keys for the apartment. Ron stayed in the apartment making some calls while the other three went back down the stairs and then went into the club through the main entrance so they could turn the alarm off easier.

    Once they had the club open, Stan went back up to the apartment through the club entrance so Ron could join them when he was done sorting out for some of his men to start work on the place the next morning.

    Tink and Paula spent the afternoon talking over some ideas they had both had about getting some bands playing in the place to increase the number of people coming into the club on the nights that were quiet at the minute.

    Paula came up with the idea of having a night when local bands could come and play for free to let people hear their music. Tink loved the idea and they started working up a flyer to start advertising it. They then spent an hour looking over the accounts to see which night was the quietest, and would suit this idea they had. It turned out to be a Wednesday, so they added that to the flyer and then Stan said he knew someone that could run off some larger copies as well as the A5 size they wanted. He even had some people lined up to hand them out and stick them on some walls and in some windows of shops.

    Ron had taken a walk down the road to the local fish and chip shop while the three of them talked, then they all enjoyed a late lunch before Tink and Paula got ready for a night looking after the club.

    Paula was already dressed for the night in her new leather dress, she just left the jacket off and let Tink help her change her hairstyle to something a little more wild. Then Paula did her own makeup in Tink’s office while Tink was getting changed into one of her own leather dresses.

    It was soon time to let people in and they started yet another busy week of running a nightclub together. Tink and Paula smiled and laughed as they made sure everyone was having fun.

    Kim had got to work okay and had to hide a giggle when she saw the look on Stacey and Rebecca’s face when she walked into the office in her designer label power suit. It even made her feel more powerful as she walked over to where her two friends were stood looking at her.

     “Where did you get that suit Kimmie?” Rebecca asked as she looked at Kim’s stocking encased legs sticking out from under a tight fitting skirt, and worked her way up to the tailored jacket over the silk blouse. Rebecca thought the thing just screamed quality.

    Kim took her seat at her desk and then started to explain to Rebecca and Stacey what Paula had done the day before from asking her out for a nice meal, and then how they had been taken up to a penthouse suite where they enjoyed a really nice dinner and then relaxed watching a movie. She then blushed when she mentioned about Paula making her feel wonderful before they fell asleep in each other’s arms. Kim also explained the reason for all this happening because Paula had helped Tink and Craig get together. Kim pretty much told the two of them all the details she knew.

    Rebecca and Stacey were jealous of what Kim had done, but they never let it show. They were happy to see Kim having a good time, but at the same time they were jealous of Paula doing so well and already having a better job than they had with much better prospects.

    Kim got on with her job and decided to leave telling Rebecca and Stacey about Paula being scared of them until she got home and could sit them all down together and explain what lengths Paula had gone to, just to feel safe in their home.

    Karen and Casey were both at home when Kim, Rebecca and Casey got home that evening. Karen was helping Casey sort out dinner for them all. Kim and the others went up to get changed, then they came back down and helped to finish setting the table so they could all sit down and eat together.

    Kim told Casey and Karen what had happened at the hotel and how amazing it was. Then she decided it was time to talk about Paula.

     “Have any of you noticed anything different about parts of the house since yesterday?” Kim asked as they ate. “Part’s like Paula’s bedroom door?” Kim added.

     “No, can’t say we have Kim. It’s been closed since I got back last night.” Karen said as she looked around the table to see if any of the others had noticed anything different.

     “Amazing!” Kim snapped as she banged her hands down on the table. “So none of you noted the fact that Paula’s bedroom door now has a door handle with a keyhole under it, and none of you would have been able to get in there even if you wanted to?” Kim asked them as she looked around the table at all the confused looks she was getting.

     “Why would Paula fit a lock to her bedroom door Kimmie?” Casey asked with a frown.

     “Because she’s scared of you all still.” Kim said with some anger in her voice. “She got scared that you’re all going to try and hurt her again after Bec’s little outburst in the kitchen on Saturday.” Kim added.

     “I didn’t mean I was going to do anything to her Kimmie! I was just doing what a friend would do for another friend and give a friendly warning.” Rebecca tried to explain.

     “I know that Bec’s, but most friends didn’t have that person chained up in their cellar for five months before making that threat.” Kim said sarcastically. “She had a couple of men here for well over an hour yesterday making her bedroom door look like Fort Knox.” Kim added.

     “I’m sorry Kimmie, but I thought we’d got all that trouble sorted out and put to rest.” Rebecca said looking upset with herself.

     “I don’t think saying sorry and letting her live here under our roof is going to suddenly make everything alright Bec’s. She’s noticed that you all treat her a little different to how you treat each other.” Kim told them. “She also saw you all making fun of her while she tried to show us a good time the other night at the club.” Kim said looking sad for the part she played in it.

     “We’re all sorry about that Kim. None of us want Paula to feel scared of us, so we’ll all try harder to make her feel like one of us from now on.” Stacey said with a hand on her heart.

    All the other girls agreed to try harder to make Paula feel like one of them from now on. Kim smiled, happy to see that her friends were going to try harder to earn back Paula’s trust and show her she was part of the group.

    Karen asked if Kim knew anything about Paula’s trip to the doctor. Kim explained what she knew and said that the doctor was waiting for the results of a blood test before deciding what course of action to take in treating her.

     “Paula doesn’t think any of you care about her beyond the point of you not getting in trouble for giving her the hormones you know?” Kim pointed out as she looked at Karen looking worried on the other side of the table.

    Casey tried to argue with Kim, but shut up when Kim told her what she’d said to Paula the day she told her, almost word for word.

     “I didn’t mean it to sound that way Kimmie.” Casey finally said with her head down in shame.

     “I know that none of you want to hurt Paula anymore, but you have to understand that she is still on a slow road to recovery here. I feel like she’s made of glass, and she’s going to shatter at any minute.” Kim said with worry in her voice. The girls all understood and promised to try much harder to make Paula one of them.

    Paula had got home from the club just after three and was curled up in bed by just after half past three, having removed all her makeup, brushed her hair out and also brushed her teeth. She hadn’t locked the bedroom door like she promised, and just after she’d turned her light out, Paula heard the door open and then close again just before she felt Kim slide into bed next to her and cuddle up close and was soon softly breathing as sleep claimed her again.

    Kim slipping out of bed the next morning, waking Paula as she did, so Paula decided to get up for a couple of hours and have some breakfast with the others and see what was going off in their lives. Paula hadn’t seen any of them since Saturday when she left for work upset with Rebecca and her threats to hurt her if she did anything to upset Kim.

    Paula slipped on her dressing gown and slippers before making her way downstairs to the kitchen. Casey was the only one in there trying to sort out breakfast for the others.

     “Morning Casey. Do you need any help?” Paula asked as she walked over to where Casey was grilling some bacon.

     “Morning stranger!” Casey said with a grin as she left the bacon grilling so she could turn and give Paula a hug as she greeted her a good morning.

    Paula was a little shocked at the sudden turn around, but wasn’t about to look a gift horse in the mouth, so she hugged Casey back and then set to work helping her sort out BLT’s for the others and themselves. Paula got the same greeting from the other girls as they came down for breakfast. The only one that acted any different was Kim. She ran over and almost leapt up at Paula when she saw her helping Casey make breakfast.

    They were soon all sat eating at the table. Paula had to put up with some friendly teasing from them all about keeping Kimmie out all night. Paula was shocked when Casey and Rebecca both said sorry for how they acted, Rebecca for the threat in the kitchen on Saturday, and Casey for not showing more interest in what she had to say about going to see a doctor.

    Paula felt a little better after that, but her guard was still up around them. She wasn’t sure that would ever really go away, but she was willing to try and help out around the house as much as she could while she was there. Paula hoped that if she showed them how much nicer the house was when it was all clean; they might start and keep it that way after she moved out.

    Karen left for work, but thanked Paula and Casey for a lovely breakfast before she went. Kim, Rebecca and Stacey all went up to finish getting ready for work before they came back down and then said goodbye before they left. Kim got a couple of long kisses to keep her going until she next saw Paula again.

    Paula started to help Casey do some housework, but it wasn’t long before Casey had drifted off to do some work on her computer and left Paula to clean up the house. Not wanting to rock the boat to much, Paula just took a deep breath and carried on cleaning and sorting out the clean washing before she filled up the washing machine and started a new wash.

     “You’d make a good maid Paula, do you know that?” Casey had giggled on one of her trips through the living room to take a pile of clean clothes up to one of the girl’s bedrooms.

    Paula wanted to say something, but thought it would only be for another month, and then she’d have her own place again. Once she was done cleaning as much as she was willing to do, Paula went back to bed for a couple of hours before she needed to get up and leave for work.

    Casey was still sat on the sofa with her head buried in her laptop when she came back down dressed and ready to leave the house. Paula wondered how she could sit for so long looking at a computer screen.

     “I’m heading off to work now Casey.” Paula said as she poked her head into the living room.

     “Okay Paula.” Casey smiled. “It’s a real shame we can’t keep you as a maid you know? I wouldn’t have to worry about stopping soon and making a start on dinner then.” She pouted as she looked at Paula.

    Paula just made a nervous giggle, not wanting to start that conversation with her now or ever. “Sorry, but I havent got time to be a maid, and help to run the night club with Tink. Bye!” Paula said and left before Casey could say anymore to her about it.

     “See you later sometime!” Casey shout back as Paula left the house.

    Paula was nearly down to the bus stop when her mobile started to ring, so she got it out expecting it to be Casey telling her she’d forgotten something, but she saw that it was Prue, or the surgery calling her. Paula hit the answer button and then spoke into the phone.

     “Hello, Paula speaking.”

     “Hi Paula, its Kim from the surgery. I hope you’re well?”

     “I was until you called.” Paula said sounding nervous all of a sudden.

     “Nothing to worry about hon.” Kim laughed down the phone. “We’ve had your blood test results back and Prue would like you to come in so she can talk to you about it.”

     “I can call in tomorrow morning and see her.” Paula offered.

     “That’s super. Will ten thirty be alright for you?” Kim asked.

     “Fine, I’ll see you at ten thirty in the morning then.” Paula said with a smile in her voice.

     “Okay then Paula, bye for now.” Kim said before she ended the call.

    Paula couldn’t help thinking just how different that Kim looked compared to her Kim. Paula had an extra bounce in her step as she made her way to the club. The thought that she was finally doing something about her medical problem made her feel good.

    Tink was just parking her car when Paula arrived at the club, so they opened up and then made their way up to the offices after locking the front doors again. Ron’s team were busy working on the apartment up above them, but Paula and Tink weren’t going to bother them and see what they were doing.

     “I got a call from Prue’s surgery today Tink.” Paula said looking nervous about it now. “She wants me to go and see her tomorrow morning at ten thirty.”

     “What time do you want me to pick you up then?” Tink asked before Paula had a chance to ask her if she’d go with her.

     “Pick me up just after nine? And I’ll treat you to breakfast before we need to go and see her.” Paula smiled at her friend.

     “Sounds good to me.” Tink grinned.

    Stan arrived and said that Ronald was with him, but he’d gone to check up on the team he’d got working upstairs on the apartment. Ron walked in and said the team were doing really well with the place, but had found a couple of minor things that also needed doing while they were working on the place.

    Paula and Tink felt safe with Ron sorting out the work being done on the apartment. They knew that Ron wouldn’t settle for second best on anything he did. Tink ordered some food for them all and Ron ate with them before he had to go and see a man about getting a better price on some materials he needed for the apartment.

     “I always seem to make them understand me better face to face.” Ronald said with a grin, just before he left the club.

    Paula could understand that with how big he was. Paula had a feeling that ‘no’ wasn’t a word Ron heard very often when he wanted something.

    They all got ready to open the club and had a little laugh with the staff before they opened the doors and started to let people in. Paula was getting on well with all the staff and Tink was happy to let her take over more and more. Tink thought Paula was well suited for this type of work. The staff trusted her to help with any trouble, and Paula knew that you could calm down an unhappy customer with a free drink and a smile better than having the bouncers get rough with them. Some just wanted trouble no matter what you tried to say to them, but Stan was normally there in a flash to escort them from the club after taking a photo to make sure they never got back in again to start more trouble at a later date.

    Paula woke when Kim slipped out of bed the next morning, but decided to stay in bed and get ready to go out when Tink arrived just after nine. Paula wasn’t in the mood for any of Casey’s digs about her making a good maid again, so she waited until she heard Kim and the other leave the house before she got up and took a shower before dressing in normal looking dark blue summer dress and plain looking makeup. She didn't feel like going Goth or rock chick today.

    Casey was just washing the dishes when Paula walked into the kitchen to have a cup of tea while she waited for Tink to turn up. “Morning Casey.”

     “Morning Paula. You going out?” She asked when she saw how Paula was dressed.

     “Yes, I’ve got a doctor’s appointment to get to. I’m just waiting for Tink to pick me up.” Paula told her as she sat at the kitchen table to chat while she had her drink.

     “You’re really failing as the maid you know?” Casey teased, but Paula could tell that Casey was hoping to get Paula to do the housework again today while she sat on the sofa doing god knows what on her laptop. Paula thought she could just spend all day playing online bingo for all she knew.

    Paula decided to try and find out what Casey did for a living. She’d told Paula that she was an editor, but she never said an editor for what. Paula tried for a couple of minutes and then gave up when she realised Casey was not going to tell her. Paula later found out that mummy and daddy were rich and Casey didn’t work at all, she just lied to the others and said she worked from home as an editor to keep them off her back to do more around the house. Paula thought that Casey was probably use to having maids at home and that’s why she kept having a pop at her about making a good maid.

    The doorbell chimed and Paula was glad to be getting out the house for the day. Apart from being with Kim, there was no real reason for Paula to spend any time at all in that house with the others.

    Paula told Tink how she felt as they drove to a restaurant that served breakfast. Tink told her it wouldn’t be for much longer, and then she’d have her own place to do what she wanted.

     “You could even cover yourself in whipped cream and chocolate sauce if you wanted to.” Tink giggled.

     “What sort of things did you and Craig get up to on Sunday?” Paula asked with a raised eyebrow.

     “Nothing like that hon” Tink said with a grin. “That’s more a second or third date sort of thing.” She added with a straight face, but was soon giggling when she saw the worried look on Paula’s face.

     “Do people really do that sort of thing?” Paula asked. “I’ve seen it in movies, but never thought people did it for real.” Paula said blushing.

     “I once had a boyfriend that liked to lick squirty cream of my nipples.” Tink said with a thoughtful look on her face. Paula wondered if she was thinking of asking Craig if he wanted to give it a go.

    Tink was soon parking up near Prue’s surgery and then they walked down the road to a restaurant and found a table, before ordering some breakfast.

    The breakfast was nice, and Paula liked spending time with Tink much better than she had eating breakfast with the others the day before. The more time Paula spent with Tink and other people, the more she realised she didn’t like spending time with the girls back at the house, it was nice spending time with Kim, but not in that house. There were just too many bad memories for Paula there, and no matter how hard she tried, she just couldn’t get past what the other four had done to her for those five months.

    Paula soon found herself stood outside the surgery feeling nervous about what Prue would have to say to her. Paula wasn’t worried about Prue not taking her on as a patient; Craig had already said his Aunt Chrissy had sorted that part out. No, Paula was worried about the damage that might have been done with the heavy dose of hormones she’d been forced to take for the last four months or so.

     “Come on hon, it will all be okay.” Tink said with a smile as she walked up the steps and pushed the intercom button to let Kim know they were there.

    Kim buzzed them in and they found her sat behind her desk filing some paperwork and double checking it against her computer screen. “Hello again Paula, Tink.” Kim smiled. “Please take a seat and Prue will be with you shortly. She’s just with another patient at the minute.” Kim added as she gestured towards the sofa. “Can I get you a drink while you’re waiting?” She asked trying to be polite.

     “We’re fine thank you Kim.” Tink smiled. “We’ve just had breakfast at a nice little place down the road.” Tink added as she sat back and took hold of Paula’s hand to offer some support to her friend.

    They only had to wait five minutes before they saw Prue walk out her office talking to another woman who looked nervous about something. “I’ve told you before Jane, don’t look so worried. It will all be over soon and you will feel complete at last.” Prue said to the woman in a soothing way.

     “Thank you Prue, thank you for everything.” The woman Prue called Jane said as she gave Prue a hug.

     “You’re welcome my dear, now don’t forget to give Carl and Chrissy a hug when you next see them, or they will think you’re playing favourites.” Prue said looking serious, but was soon giggling as the other woman started to giggle.

    Paula noticed that Prue had done that to help Jane relax, and it had worked. Jane left with a grin on her face. Paula found herself wondering if Jane was like her. Paula also thought Jane look stunning for a pre-op patient if she was. Paula was soon snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Prue say her name.

     “Hello Paula, Tink. Sorry to keep you waiting.” Prue said as she greeted them both with a hug after pulling them to their feet. “Follow me and we can have a word about your test results.” Prue added as she started walking back into her office.

    Tink was about to let go of Paula’s hand and sit back down while Paula went to speak with Prue, but that went out the window when Paula gripped her hand even tighter and pulled her along with her into the office.

     “Is it okay for me to be in here with you Paula?” Tink asked looking worried.

     “I want you here with me Tink.” Paula said in a firm voice. “You’re the closest thing I have to family, and I want you here to help me get through all this.” Paula added with a pleading look.

     “I’ll always be here for you hon.” Tink said as she pulled her friend into a hug to help calm her down.

    Prue smiled as she heard what Paula said, and she was happy that Paula had a friend like Tink to help sort out the troubled life she’d been stuck with. Prue felt sorry for all the young women like Paula that walked through her door needing help, but she also got to feel happy when she saw them leave as their real selves later on.

     “Please take a seat and I can explain things to you.” Prue said as she waited for Tink to help Paula take a seat and then Tink sat next to her holding Paula’s hand.

     “Is everything going to be alright Prue?” Paula asked looking worried.

     “All the tests show that you’ve not got any organ damage that we can see, but due to the heavy doses of hormones you were taking, you will never be able to father a child again.” Prue said on a sad note. “I hear that my daughters Chrissy and Amy told you what I did for them? Sadly I won’t be able to do the same for you.”

     “Yes I was quite shocked to hear their stories the other day.” Paula said as she remembered only too well what Chrissy and Amy had said to her when she went to see them at Mystiques. They too had once been just like her and now they were both married and had kid of their own.

    Paula had found out that Chrissy and Amy had both fallen in love with women, just like she’d done with Kim. Prue had frozen some sperm and then used it at a later date to help their wife’s get pregnant. Paula found herself wondering what their wife’s looked like.

     “Speaking of your visit to Mystiques Paula. I’m sorry but I ended up talking about you to my daughters the other night.” Prue said looking worried. “Tink’s name came up and I said I’d seen you and a friend, but before I realised what I’d done. I’d told them what happened to you and how they forced you to take hormones. They worked out you were the same person Tink took to their shop and I was ordered to take you on as a patient.” Prue added with a grin.

     “Were you not going to take me on as a patient then? Not until Chrissy and Amy asked you too?” Paula asked with a hurt look.

     “I was always planning to take you on as a patient Paula, but being ordered to by Chrissy makes me worry for your safety.” Prue said in mock horror.

     “Hugged to death. Horrid way to die.” Tink giggled.

     “Yep, they like to hug people.” Prue laughed. “Needless to say, I could get in a lot of trouble for what I did, so if you feel you can’t trust me to be your doctor, then I would fully understand and give you the name of another one to go and see.” Prue said looking very serious.

     “I don’t mind what you did Prue. I like Chrissy and Amy; they made me feel special while I was in their shop, so if you’ll keep me then I would like to remain your patient.” Paula smiled.

    With all that out the way, Prue explained what would happen now and Paula smiled as she watched Prue print out a prescription for her to start taking the right amount of medication. Paula looked shocked and worried at one point though when Prue said something to her.

     “I must warn you to stop taking the other pills you still have Paula.” Prue warned. “Trying to take them and these new ones will make you very ill, and could even lead to a painful death due to organ damage.” Prue added as she looked at Tink to make sure she would help make sure she didn’t.

     “Would the person that gave her the other pills have known about all the possible side effects to what they were doing to her?” Tink asked with some anger in her voice.

     “I think they did because they knew what dose to give her so she was just in the safe zone for someone of her body mass. But it could have been so easy to have been off if Paula had another medical condition.” Prue pointed out as Paula and Tink looked at her in horror. “Did the person giving you the pills ever take blood samples?” Prue asked.

     “Yes she took a couple, but didn’t seem to care about me that much.” Paula said as she thought about the couple of times Karen had drawn some blood saying she just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong.

    Tink wanted to make them pay for what they had done to Paula, but until Paula had moved out and was safe, she would just have to keep biting her lip.

    Prue arranged for Paula to come and see her every couple of weeks due to the way she had been forced to take so many pills so fast. Prue was worried about any hidden problems that might crop up later. Paula wasn’t happy about all the blood test’s she’d be having, but if it kept her healthy, or showed up any problems early enough to help fix then, then she would live with it.

    Tink thought it looked funny to see Paula stood at the counter in the pharmacy with her prescription in hand and a massive grin on her face. Most people looked sick, or were just unhappy to be paying the price they had to, just to feel better. Paula was only too happy to pay for hers, which made the woman behind the counter look worried. Tink had to grab Paula by the arm and drag her out the chemist while trying not to bust out in a fit of giggles. Once outside Tink had to bury her head in Paula’s shoulder as she laughed so hard it made her eyes water.

     “What’s got into you Tink?” Paula asked looking puzzled at the way her friend was acting.

    Tink finally got herself under control and then explained how Paula had looked in the queue. This soon had Paula giggling as they went to find some place for Tink to fix her makeup. While Tink was doing that, Paula sent Kim a text message to let her know how things had gone at the doctor’s and she was now taking the right pills and legal this time. She got one back a little later saying that was great and that she missed her like crazy.

    Life fell into a routine after that for the next couple of weeks. Paula was now taking the pills that Prue had prescribed. She was enjoying working at the club and was putting up with cleaning up after the others at the house. They had all started to let Paula do more and more of the housework through the day.

    Like a fool Paula had also started cleaning up the girl’s rooms when she took the clean washing up to their rooms after she’d ironed it and folded it all. All the girls had their little digs about Paula making a good maid, but she just blanked it out, not even letting them know it bothered her.

    Paula would notice them all stop talking when she entered a room, even Kim seemed to act a little weird at times like this. Paula was getting more and more worried that Kim might be playing her for some reason, but she couldn’t work out what for. Most the time Kim seemed happy to be in love with Paula, and if she wasn’t then Paula thought she was a good actress.

    It was a Friday lunch time a couple of weeks into the apartment being sorted out above the club, and Paula was just taking some clean washing up to the girl’s bedrooms when there was a knock on the front door. Paula looked at Casey, who was sat on the sofa with her feet up doing something on her laptop, but Casey just blanked the door like it was Paula’s duty to go and answer it.

    Paula let out a huff and then placed the washing down on a chair and went to answer the door. She found a delivery man stood on the doorstep grinning at her. “Good afternoon darling! Got a parcel for you!” The man said as she stood there chewing on a piece of gum as he handed her a large flat box that felt quite heavy. “Just need a squiggle here now love.” He added as he was looking her up and down.

     “There you go, thanks!” Paula said as she stepped back and closed the door as fast as she could. Paula felt like she needed to go and take a shower now for some strange reason. “It’s a parcel for Stacey! Where do you think I should put it for her?” Paula shouted to Casey in the living room.

     “Chuck it in her room where she can find it later when she gets home!” Came Casey’s reply.

    Paula was shocked she even got one from her, but she put the box on the hallway table and then went back into the living room to get the washing she was taking up stairs and then managed to get it all upstairs in one go. She put the box on Stacey’s bed and then sorted out the washing and left it in each of the girl’s rooms before going to get ready to leave for work, and to see how the builders were doing with her new apartment.

    Kim hadn’t gone into Paula’s room on the Friday night when she got home from the club, so it was nearly midday when Paula finally woke and made her way down stairs. All the girls were sat around in the living room having a drink and chatting. They all said good afternoon to Paula with a giggle as Paula walked through to the kitchen so she could make herself a cup of tea and have a couple of slices of toast.

    Once Paula had her drink and toast, she made her way back into the living room to make nice with the others and see if Kim was feeling okay.

     “Everything okay Kimmie?” Paula asked as she sat down on the sofa next to her.

     “Everything’s fine Paula.” Kim said, but not really sounding it.

    Paula shrugged it off and thought that they must have had words or something, so she just ate her toast and drank her mug of tea.

     “Did you find the parcel okay yesterday that came for you Stacey? I had to sign for it, I hope you didn’t mind?” Paula asked, just trying to make conversation with them. Paula had found it harder and harder to find anything to talk with them about as the days went on. She was glad she didn’t have to spend much time with them really.

     “Yes I found it, thanks for doing that for me Paula.” Stacey said with a forced smile. Paula thought she looked nervous about something to do with the parcel.

     “What you been buying now Stace?” Casey asked with a grin.

     “Nothing much, just some bits I ordered a while back now.” Stacey said as she gave Casey an evil look that told her to shut up about it. “I’d forgotten I’d ordered it.” She added with another look at Casey.

    If the girls thought Paula didn’t see the looks they all gave each other, they were very wrong. Paula saw the way they looked around at each other, the only one she couldn’t see was Kim; she was sat right next to her giving off a vibe that said ‘leave me alone’.

    Paula gave up on the playing nice and finished her toast before taking her things back into the kitchen and rinsing them out before she went up to get ready to leave for work. All the girls were at home, so she thought one of them could sort out the clean washing for a change. She could hear the others talking in the living room while she was getting ready for work. It sounded like they weren’t happy about something. Paula was glad she was heading out.

     “I’m headed off to work now. I’ll see you all at some point tomorrow.” Paula said as she poked her head in the living room before leaving the house.

    The girls all gave her a mumbled goodbye and she looked at Kim. Who never said or did anything, so Paula just left the house, happy to be going someplace where she felt welcome.

    Tink was already at the club when Paula got there, so Paula walked over to where she was sat on the sofa in her office with a mug of tea or coffee and she plopped down next to her and then let out a big sigh just before giving her a hug.

     “Everything alright BFF?” Tink asked with a grin as she hugged Paula back.

     “It will be, just as soon as I can move into my own place.” Paula said with another sigh.

     “They still being a bunch of bitches to you?” Tink asked with a frown.

     “Yep, and Kim has been pulled to the dark side now as well.” Paula said sounding sad about it.

     “It won’t be long now before you’re back in your own place.” Tink said reassuringly. “The offer still stands for you to move in with me for a couple of weeks if things are that bad.” Tink offered.

     “I think I can stick it out for a couple more weeks.” Paula smiled. “I’m here in the club most the time they’re at home anyway.” Paula pointed out with a grin. “Spending time with my best friend ever!” She giggled as she gave Tink another hug.

    They were soon getting ready for work and then they went down and soon got lost in running the club together. It was a really busy night and they had a couple of small fights break out, but Stan and his team sorted it out quickly. Paula had to do damage control just after one of them when a girl ended up wearing her drink down her dress. Paula took her up to her office with Tink following along as well, so they could sort the girl out with something clean and dry to wear. The girl was really grateful and promised to return the new dress once she’d got it cleaned.

    Paula was glad to be crawling into bed at the end of the night. Not liking the way Kim had been with her that morning, Paula locked the door and then used the two bolts as well for the first time. Feeling safe Paula fell asleep and didn’t wake until one o’clock on the Sunday afternoon, but she felt better for it.

    All the girls were in, which Paula found a little strange for a Sunday, but she said hi to them all as she went to the kitchen and made a drink and got a bowl of cereal. None of the girls came into the kitchen while she ate and she could see that someone had ironed the washing, but it was still stacked up on a corner of the worktop, so Paula decided to play nice and take it up to the girl’s bedrooms for them.

    None of the girls said a word when they saw Paula wandering through with a pile of clean washing in her arms. Paula thought it would have been nice for at least one of them to offer some help, but they all just stopped talking as Paula went past. Paula could hear them start talking again once she was out the room, so she knew they must have been talking about her for some reason.

    Stacey’s was the first room Paula came to, so she walked in and saw that Stacey still hadn’t put away the last pile of washing she’d left in her room. Paula decided to just put it all away for her and hoped that it rubbed off at some point and Stacey would start to do it herself. Seeing a couple of dresses draped over a chair in the corner of the room, Paula decided they needed to be hung in the wardrobe, so she opened the wardrobe door and was looking for a space to hang them when she heard a sound like metal clanking on metal, so she slid some dresses out the way and saw something in bright pink with short white lace sleeves, in a clear plastic cover.

    Paula pulled the dress out the wardrobe wondering what it was, as it didn’t look like the sort of thing Stacey would wear. It was very heavy to hold, and Paula soon found out why when she saw what it was and what other things were in the bag with it. Paula dropped in on the bed like it was burning her hands to hold it.

    It was a shocking bright pink maid’s outfit. Not a normal looking maids outfit, but a fetish looking one with short flared skirt over layer upon layer of lace petticoats. But the worst part was all the cuffs and chains in the bottom of the clear bag that Paula could see, and the locking dog collar that was hung around the hook of the coat hanger That had the words ‘SLAVE’ in diamonds wrote on it and a letter ‘P’ hanging just under it with lots of little fake pink diamonds in it, just like the key ring Casey had given her with the house keys the other week.

    Paula was slowly stepping back from the bed and the maid’s uniform now lying on it, but Paula jumped when her back hit something and she knew that she was nowhere near a wall yet. Paula slowly looked over her shoulder and let out a sigh when she realised it was just the edge of the door touching her back.

    Not wanting to risk the others grabbing her before she could get help, Paula ran down to her room and got inside before locking the door and bolting it. Then she grabbed her phone and made a call to Tink.

 

To Be Continued Next Friday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you.

    Note to reader: Chrissy, Amy, Craig. Prue and Kim are characters from my ‘You Have it all Wrong’ series, so if you want to find out their stories, and more about their family, you will need to read them, but you don’t need to too understand this story.

    Hugs

    SaraUK

up
189 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

All I can say is--

Yikes?

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

Paula and Kim

need to get out of there and ind a new place to live. Those **** have not changed at all.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

I have to believe that this a misunderstanding

I wonder if the other woman in the house have a similar costume and if they do not have a plan to make a gesture to Paula of how sorry they are.

It really seems as if Paula is suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Why isn't anyone suggesting that she get some counseling? This is definitely something that her medical team should help her with.

Probably

tmf's picture

Probably a BIG misunderstanding, and forgotten order from the five months.
Stacey said “Nothing much, just some bits I ordered a while back now. I’d forgotten I’d ordered it.”
I would have installed some bugs in the house at the same time as the new locks to be able to know what was happening.
Yes Paula is having PTSD after her ordeal.

So Paula will not stay one more night in that house, the cavalry is coming in force. I wonder who will be there with Tink ?
Will the others realize what is happening before the cavalry come through the door ?

Peace and Love
tmf

People must leave their abusers

But it's so hard to get them to see it. **Sigh**

Words may be false and full of art;
Sighs are the natural language of the heart.
-Thomas Shadwell

also

they must have somewhere to go to when they leave.

If Paula is having this much difficulty

... staying in a cheap hotel room would be better. Keep in mind it happens in divorce situations. Kim is acting strange though so we do not know if the other girls have her in their sway again. What a lazy bunch of cows by the way.

Kim

Yes Yikes!

Robyn B's picture

And you are making us wait until next week!!

Robyn B
Sydney

Robyn B
Sydney

The answer to that question is obvious I fear

Remember even Kim who at first was outraged what had happened to Paul/Paula discouraged him from going to the police or even the hospital for fear her friends , who had simply tried to *protect her* and made a little mistake -- IE ganging up and beating a innocent man, chaining him up for FIVE months in a cellar and force feeding him WHAT THE ONE GIRL CLAIMED was a large but safe level of emasculating/feminizing drugs. Yeah, *little* mistakes.

They are afraid of LEGAL difficulties, quite possibly prison time and massive restitution. Plus their carrers would be over. The one with access to the drugs in particular.

Sorry, their recent behavior is NO accident.

They have not changed much as they keep making the same mistakes time and time again.

They act like they see him STILL despite HIS having saved Kim's life and becoming her lesbian lover as an outsider, a glorified maid and untrustworthy AT BEST. And a threat to them should he every tell the police.

Paula should bail AT ONCE.

If the girls truly loved and respected him the shitty comments would end AND they would go to a lawyer to arrange turning themselves in. With the victim's agreement they MIGHT get away with a consent decree as they have had time to dispose of most of the evidence except for Paula herself. And without her testimony and that of her doctor Prue their probably isn't much of a case anymore unless one or more confess and Kim testifies against them. Like THAT is going to happen any day soon..

Kim needs to decide who is her friend and who is a leach, a gang of one time and potential future thugs.

BTW did Kim lose her uterus due to bleeding? Or what from the assault. Why does she say she can't have children anymore. Emergency hysterectomy and thus not even eggs can be harvested for implantation into a surrogate??

Not that it matters as the women have chemically castrated Paula. She may have wished to become a woman but I doubt she wanted to preclude any chance of fathering a child.

BTW Is Prue in trouble for NOT reporting obvious evidence of assault/abuse to the authorities? As a doctor she may be required to. There is doctor/patient privilege and there is covering up a crime.

For woman who are ashamed of their *mistake* they sure are not making up for it very well.

How many times can bad even treatening behavoir be excessed as a *misunderstanding*?

My two cents.

Good tale.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Little Women

Elsbeth's picture

For a group of women who at best had committed any number of Class A felonies, I would imagine they would treat the person they did it to with a little more respect and caring. Sorry we gave you a bunch of drugs that might have destroyed your liver. Oh and BTW your sterile. Besides jail time, there are also punitive damages. Paula could also go after the hospital I imagine. Frankly, a little jail time would be good for all of them.

The little catty group seem to be circling the wagons, so to speak but really? As it was put so distinctly, they are a bunch of cows. Kim needs to get away form them as well, a real unhealthy group of people to be around.

I'm sure the outfit is from before, however it does show Stacy's true nature, not that we needed the hint. Poor Paula, I hope she doesn't do anything horrible herself in the panic.

I'm truly curious to see what the other's reactions to the outfit that their friend bought.

Good chapter

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

Bitches? We don't need no stinking bitches! ...Oops...

Ole Ulfson's picture

Wrong story! Seriously, While Paula may be threatened again, she now has friends and resources that the four evil stepsisters have no concept of.

As to Kim I don't understand why she's acting so strange, but I refuse to believe any evil intent.

If you missed reading this story: Go back and read it! It's a pip!

Very exciting, Sara, thank you,

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!