Paying The Price - Part 04

Printer-friendly version


 © November 2012


Part Four


Chapter Seven

    Kim tried to get Paula to join her for a shower the next morning, but Paula said she wouldn’t feel right doing stuff like that with her until she had the thing between her legs removed. Kim understood and didn’t push the issue with her.

    Paula had slipped on her dressing gown and gone down to see if the others needed any help sorting out breakfast. She found that Casey wasn’t up yet, and Karen was sat with a bowl of cereal while she waited for the toaster to finish making her some toast. It popped up just as Paula entered the room, so she walked over and took it out before taking it over to the table where the butter and jam were already out.

     “Here you go Karen.” Paula said with a smile as she gave her a kiss on the cheek. “And good morning.” She added with a giggle.

     “Morning hon. Thanks for grabbing my toast for me.” Karen said as she gave Paula a quick kiss in return.

    Paula was soon back over at the toaster putting some more bread in ready for when the others got down wanting some. They all finally arrived in the kitchen and Paula sorted out toast for them all before finally having a couple of slices herself. Once breakfast was out the way and she’d given all the girls apart from Casey a hug, they all left for work, but not before wishing Paula luck with her new job. Paula left Casey sat in the kitchen looking half asleep with a couple of slices of toast and a large mug of coffee to wake her up fully.

    It was just before eleven and Paula was sat in the living room waiting for Tink to pick her up when she heard a knock at the front door. Paula jumped up and went to answer it. Tink was stood on the doorstep smiling at her looking a little more like her old self in a pair of leather trousers and a blue silk blouse.

     “Hi Tink, I love the outfit.” Paula said as she let Tink enter the house so she could give her a welcome hug.

     “You’re not looking to bad yourself girl!” Tink said as she looked at Paula in her denim mini skirt, black vest top, black stockings and black suede boots that come to just above the knee. Tink thought she had a bit of a rock chick look about her today, which was a change to the gothic look she normally went for.

     “Do you really think so Tink? I was worried I’d look a little plain next to you.” Paula said looking worried still.

     “Yes I really think you look good.” Tink said with her hand on her heart. “Now I just need to see what clothing you have, so I know what we’re working with.” Tink added as she looked around to see which way she needed to go, to get to Paula’s bedroom to take a look.

     “Follow me and I’ll show you the way.” Paula said as she walked over to the stairs and led Tink up to her room.

     “This is a nice house you all live in Paula.” Tink said as she looked around.

    Paula was soon walking into her bedroom and then she let Tink take a look at what clothing she owned. “I know it’s not much, but I am working on making it larger, so I have more choice in what I will have to wear.”

     “Well let’s go and see if we can make it a little bigger today.” Tink giggled as she led Paula back down stairs and then went into the living room to tell Casey that she was off out now.

    Tink had a good look around and could see that Paula really was just one of the girls living in the house now. Paula had a nice bedroom, and looked happier than she’d ever looked while working at the club five months ago.

     “I’ll see you later Case! Don’t bother making me any dinner. I’ll sort something out when I get in later.” Paula said, not knowing when she would be finished for the day with it being her first day in her new job.

     “Okay hon!” Casey smiled when she saw the happy look Paula had. “Promise me you’ll look after my girlfriend there.” Casey added with a warning look towards Tink.

     “Hey! She’s my girlfriend too.” Tink said with a pout as she wrapped an arm around Paula’s waist.

     “I’m sure that there’s enough of me to go around.” Paula giggled as she let Tink and Casey play around over her.

    Tink stopped laughing and looked all serious again as she said the next bit. “I can see you’re worried about her Casey, and I know that this going out as a girl thing is all very new to Paula, but I will keep her safe and return her to her new home safe and sound at the end of the day.” Tink said with a warm smile.

     “That’s all I can ask of you Tink.” Casey smiled back, now she knew that Paula was in safe hands. “Paula’s been through a lot the past five months, and we all just want to help her experience all the joys of being a young woman out in the world.” Casey added with a smile towards Paula this time.

     “You have my word that she’ll be safe with me.” Tink said looking very serious as she said it. “Now I better see about getting out there so the world can take a better look at you.” Tink said with a grin as she looked at Paula.

     “Have fun Paula, and don’t forget that you look cute.” Casey said with a grin and a wink.

     “Thanks Case, I’ll try.” Paula blushed.

     “You really don’t know me at all do you Paula? There will be no trying to have fun with me around, you will have fun.” Tink said as she pulled Paula towards the front door.

    Casey had got up and followed them to the front door and had to whistle when she saw the silver Mercedes parked on the road at the end of the drive. “Nice set of wheels Tink.”

     “A gift from my father, it goes with the new job as club owner.” Tink said with a roll of her eyes.

     “I thought you were the new manager of the club Tink? Not the new owner of it.” Paula asked as she also stood looking at the gleaming silver beast parked out on the road.

     “Well it’s kind of the same thing, but that’s why I’ve hired you to help me run the place.” Tink said with a grin as she nudged Paula with her arm.

     “I’ll do my best for you Tink, but I’m not sure I’m suited for this kind of work.” Paula said looking worried about her new role at the club. Serving drinks behind the bar is one thing, but helping to run it and keeping everyone in line was something else.

    You’ll do just fine Paula; now let me show you what my little baby can do.” Tink said as she pulled Paula down the drive towards her car.

    Paula looked back at the house and waved to Casey, who was still stood on the doorstep watching them get in the car. Casey stood waving until Tink had got behind the wheel and pulled off. Paula then looked around the inside of the car and could still smell the newness of the leather seats. She then looked over at Tink driving it before she spoke to her.

     “So did the house and bedroom pass your inspection then Tink?” Paula asked with a grin.

     “Yes it does Paula. I’m sorry for not just taking your word for it, but after what you told me yesterday, I was worried that you were being forced to do all this against your will.” Tink waved a hand up and down Paula’s body as she spoke.

     “No, they have all been really nice to me since they all realised the mistake they made. Casey paid for me to have my hair coloured and styled. Kim paid for me to have my nails done, and my ears to be pierced, but Stacey gave her the money back saying she wanted to treat me to it. Karen brought me some new clothes that I could wear when I didn’t want to look like a Goth princess.” Paula giggled.

     “I’d call it a little more than just a mistake Paula.” Tink said with a quick look in her direction. “Have your new friends sorted out a doctor for you to go and see yet?” Tink asked looking worried as to what all the hormones might have done to Paula’s body.

     “No, but I’ve told them that it would be better if I sorted out finding a doctor because Karen could get into a lot of trouble if she tried to sort it out.” Paula said.

     “They all knew the risk Paula when they started all this, so why should you care if this Karen loses her job over it?” Tink asked with anger in her voice. “I’m sorry for snapping at you.” Tink added as she reached over and took hold of Paula’s hand when she saw her flinch.

     “I know what you’re trying to say Tink, but I don’t want to see them get in anymore trouble over all this, and I was thinking of going online and sorting out hormones for myself anyway.” Paula said in a whisper.

     “That does it then Paula! If you won’t take action to look after yourself, then I will.” Tink said as she pushed a button on the dash and then called out a man’s name. “Call, Craig Wayne!”

     “Calling Craig Wayne.” A female voice replied out the speaker system.

     “What are you doing Tink?” Paula asked looking scared for her friends. “I won’t tell on them!” Paula added as she slumped back in her seat and folded her arms across her chest like an angry child having a tantrum.

    Tink had to hide a smirk when she saw the way Paula was sat, but before she had time to say anything to her, she heard a male voice. “Hello Craig speaking, what can I do for you Tink?” Craig’s voice asked. “You not sick of running your own night club already are you?” He asked with a chuckle.

     “Hi Craig! This isn’t club related, but it does have to do with your family in a way.” Tink said as she looked at Paula still sulking in the seat next to her. “How is the family by the way?” Tink asked as an afterthought.

     “Large and doing just fine. Mum and dad have just left on yet another vacation so I’m left helping Jayden and Kara to run everything.” Craig chuckled again. “So what can my family help you with?” He asked.

     “I was wondering if you could get me an appointment with your Nana? She does still help out the transgendered right?” Tink asked with a nervous edge to her voice.

     “Nana Prue does yes, why do you have a friend that needs to see her?” Craig asked.

     “Yes, and It needs to be fast because they have been taking hormones without the aid of a doctor.” Tink said with a frown.

     “Dam Tink, that isn’t good. Let me give her a call and see what I can sort out for you. Are you still on the same number?” He asked, but must have looked at his phone because he answered his own question. “Yes I can see that you are because your name is plastered all over my phone. I’ll call you right back!” The phone went dead so Tink ended the call and kept driving towards the part of the city where Tink knew Craig and his family lived.

     “Who was that you were just talking to Tink?” Paula asked with fear in her voice.

     “That was a good friend of mine from business college. His father owns a large amount of night clubs around the country and also a lot of hotels and other companies around the world.” Tink said looking very impressed. “You may have heard of one of his clubs already.” Tink smiled.

     “And what would that be called?” Paula asked, not expecting to know it.

     “It’s called The Closet.” Tink said with a grin.

    Paula’s mouth fell open when Tink said the name. “You mean the big club in the city where all the cross dresser’s go after using the changing service at the hotel?” Paula asked.

     “One and the same.” Tink giggled. “His nana Prue is a doctor and does most her work with the transgendered community, so I’m hoping she will be able to help get you on the right track, and because I’m a good friend of the family, I’m hoping we can keep your new friends out of it.” Tink added looking hopeful.

     “How did you get to know the family?” Paula asked.

     “Craig’s dad and my dad went to college together and they stayed in touch with each other after they left. My father’s family owned a couple of hotels that my father wasn’t interested in keeping when he took over the family business, so he called Carl, Craig’s dad and sorted out a deal to buy them off him. My father and I got invited to their house a couple of times and then I met Craig again at college and have been friends ever since.” Tink explained.

     “How did his family get into the cross dressing theme for the night club?” Paula asked, hoping it would be an interesting story to hear.

     “Craig’s father is a cross dresser and he opened the club and offered a safe place for them and people like you to go and have a good time.” Tink said with a shrug.

     “Does Craig cross dress then?” Paula asked.

     “Not for me to say, but some of the family does, and he’s fine with it. He’s told me that some of the females in his family weren’t born that way, but I couldn’t tell you which ones, and it would be rude to ask.” Tink said just before her car started making a strange ringing sound like an old fashioned telephone use to make. “Answer call!” Tink shouted.

     “Hey Tink! You still there?” Craig’s voice asked through the speakers.

     “Hey Craig, yep you got me an appointment?”

     “Nana told me to tell you to get your friends butt over to her surgery right away and she will take a look and get her sorted out. I’ll text you the address once I get off the phone.” Craig said sounding very serious. “I’ll warn you now Tink, She wasn’t happy when I told her, so warn your friend.” He added.

     “You just did Craig, she’s in the car with me now and I’ll head over there with her now, or as soon as you give me the address.” Tink giggled as she realised that she had no idea where this surgery was.

     “Hi Tink’s friend! Sorry to scare you like that, but nana Prue has seen some real messes after girls have tried to get hormones off the net or other sources.” Craig said in a much nicer sounding voice.

     “Hi Craig, and thanks for helping me out.” Paula said sounding worried.

     “You’re welcome Tink’s friend. My Nana may snap at you to start with, but she’s a big softy really and will help get you sorted out and on the right course of meds.” Craig said with a calming edge to his voice.

     “Please call me Paula, and thanks again for all the help.” Paula said with a smile in her voice.

     “Any friend of Tink’s is a friend of mine. Let’s try and meet up for drinks later in the day Tink?” Craig asked.

     “Sounds like a plan, but I’ll have to call you after I’ve done with Paula and your Nan.” Tink pointed out.

     “I’ll wait for your call Tink! And good luck with my Gran Paula!” Craig added before ending the call.

     “Thanks for helping me Tink.” Paula smiled, but looked nervous about meeting this female doctor called Prue. “Why are you doing all this for me?” Paula asked, worried that Tink might want more than just friendship out of it.

     “I like you as a good friend Paula, I always have.” Tink smiled. “Don’t look so worried about it either! I don’t like you that way.” Tink added with a giggle. “I would like to meet this Kim though and find out what the girl looks like that stole your heart so completely.” She added in a swooning voice as she fluttered her eyes at Paula.

     “I think Kim is amazing and she completes me Tink. I know it may sound silly, but I just want to grow old with her and she understands who I am better than I do.” Paula said with a big sigh at the end.

     “I’m happy for you Paula, now we just need to get you sorted out and healthy again, then we can see about fixing that pesky little birth defect.” Tink said with a grin.

     “Tink? Just in case the meeting with this doctor doesn’t go as well as you hope. I just want to thank you for trying to help me.” Paula said with a smile.

     “If this doesn’t work, then we’ll find another one that will help you Paula, but I’ve heard some really good things about Prue and the surgery she runs. I’m your BFF, so I have to look out for you.” Tink giggled.

     “BFF?” Paula asked with a puzzled look.

     “Best friend forever!” Tink gasped. “I know you have the others now, but I saw you first, so I claim the title of best friend for myself.” She added with a pout.

     “You’ll get no arguments from me on that one Tink.” Paula giggled. “Working with you behind that bar was the main reason for me turning up night after night.” Paula added with a grin.

     “So it had nothing to do with you getting to let Paula out for a couple of hours in a safe place?” Tink asked with a raised eyebrow.

     “Just a bonus to your company.” Paula grinned. “I do wish I’ve taken you up on the offer of going shopping before now though. I wonder where I would have been now if I had?” Paula thought out loud.

     “Well you would have had this trip to see doctor Prue before now, and been on your way to becoming Paula for real.” Tink pointed out.

     “I already am on my way Tink.” Paula pointed out with a grin as she looked down at her budding breasts.

     “I know you are Paula, but at what damage to you own body? I did some research last night on the Internet and didn’t like what I read about.” Tink added looking worried again.

     “What do you mean Tink?” Paula asked looking just as worried now.

     “I don’t want to scare you Paula, but you could be looking at some internal organ damage if you’ve been taking too many of some of the drugs they were forcing down your neck.” Tink explained.

     “I didn’t know that could happen Tink. I just thought I’d look more like a girl even quicker.” Paula said with fear in her eyes and glad that she was going to see a doctor about it.

     “I noticed that yesterday when I first spoke to you about it all. You’ve been blinded by the end result, and not looked at the reason for the real life test before you have sex reassignment surgery.” Tink said sounding like an expert.

     “Wow, you really did look into it all.” Paula said with a shocked look on her face.

     “That’s the job of a BFF.” Tink said with pride as she pointed at herself. She was soon pulling over when she got a text from Craig with the address of his Nan’s surgery in it. Tink programmed it into her sat nav and then set off following the directions of the cars female voice.

    Paula looked worried when she saw Tink park her car outside a building that said Surgery on it and it had the name Doctor Prudence Walker under it as well as a couple of other names as well, but Paula was to fixed on that one doctor to take any notice of the others.

     “Are you ready to get your ear chewed off then Paula?” Tink asked as she walked around the car and opened Paula’s door after getting out.

     “If I said no, could we just go shopping instead?” Paula asked looking hopeful. Paula took the fact that Tink just stepped back and stood with her arms folded with an angry look on her face to mean that she was going in to see the doctors one way or the other.

     “You need to stop looking at the glass half empty and start looking at it being half full Paula.” Tink said as she pulled her away from the car and closed the door before quickly locking it. “Yes you will get told off, but after that you will be led down the right path to the real Paula and finally surgery to correct a problem you were born with.” Tink added with a grin.

     “Do you really think it was a birth defect then Tink?” Paula asked.

     “Oh god yes! I’ve never met anyone more suited to be a girl than you.” Tink said as she put her arm through Paula’s and dragged her over to the entrance to the surgery and pulled her inside after pushing a button and talking to a woman on the other end that asked them who they were.

     “May I take your name please?” The voice asked.

     “My friend Craig called and spoke to Prudence about my friend here and he told us to come right away and Prudence would see her.” Tink spoke into a speaker after pushing a button on the front.

     “Oh yes, please come right in.” The voice said before there was a buzzing sound that let them enter the building.

    Tink grabbed Paula by the arm and pulled her through the door and down a long corridor that opened up into a posh looking waiting room with a woman sat behind a desk looking through some paperwork and then checking it against something on a computer screen.

     “Hello I’m Kim. Which one of you is here to see Prue?” The woman asked as she stood up to greet the two women.

     “I know it’s been some time since I last saw you Kim, but please don’t say you’ve forgotten me already?” Tink asked with a pout.

    Paula was amazed at just how tall this woman was. Paula thought she could be an ex supermodel with how tall and slender she was. Kim walked around her desk to great them properly and Paula had a chance to take in the never ending legs that the woman had. Paula thought she was nothing like her Kim. Paula liked the thought of being able to think that.

     “How could anyone forget you Tink.” Kim grinned as she held her arms open to get a hug. “I am angry with you for not keeping in touch though.” Kim scolded her.

    Sorry about that, but I’ve had my hands full with the new club.” Tink said in her own defence.

     “I’ll let you off then.” Kim sighed. “Okay hon, I just need you to sit down and fill in some paperwork before I let you go in and see Prue.” Kim said as she led Paula over to a seat and sat her down with a clipboard and a pen with a load of paperwork to fill in. “Please fill it all in and don’t lie about any of it, or we won’t be able to help you properly Paula.” Kim added with a warm smile that put Paula at ease.

    Paula was glad to have Tink sat with her while she filled in the paperwork, and just to have her there as a friend. Paula soon had it all filled in and even wrote down the pills she’d been taking. She handed it back to Kim who then sat and started typing away on the computer and putting in the information ready for Prue to start adding stuff when she saw Paula.

     “Kim! Is Tink here yet?” A female voice asked through a speaker on Kim’s desk.

     “Yes Prue, and she’s already filled in the info sheet you asked for, and it’s been added to a new patient file on the computer.” Kim said after pushing a button on her desk.

     “Looks like I’ll have to find someone else to have a shout at then, if you’re going to keep doing such perfect work for me.” Prue giggled through the speaker. “Please send them in then, unless you’ve already done that as well?” Prue asked.

     “No I haven’t Prue, but I’ll do it now.” Kim said with a grin. “As you just heard, you can go in and see her now.” Kim smiled.

    Paula and Tink got up and followed the signs for Prue’s office. Tink opened the door and then pulled Paula into the room looking scared to death as she looked around the room and saw a woman that looked nothing like a doctor sat behind a desk looking at something on her computer.

     “Hello Tink, long time no see.” Prue said as she looked at the two women. “I guess you must be Paula because I seem to remember you.” Prue added as she pointed first at Paula and then at Tink with a grin.

     “Hello Prue, I’m sorry for not being around much.” Tink said as she led Paula over to Prue’s desk and helped her to take a seat before she sat down next to her.

     “Give me a hug and I’ll forgive you.” Prue said as she held her arms open to get a hug.

     “Sorry about that Prue, but I’m just a little worried about my friend here.” Tink said as she looked at Paula who was looking quite ill now.

     “Yes and so you should be.” Prue said as she looked at Paula. “Craig told me that you’ve been taking hormones that you weren’t given by a doctor, is this true Paula?” Prue asked.

     “Yes it is Ma’am.” Paula squeaked out.

     “Please call me Prue. Now I see that you’ve told me what you’ve been taking, but do you have them with you as well?” Prue asked.

    Paula went in her purse and pulled out the blister packs with the pills Karen had given her the night before. Paula didn’t give Prue all of them just in case she said that Paula had to become Paul again.

    Prue took the blister packs off Paula and looked at them for a couple of minutes before looking at Paula with a puzzled look. “May I ask where you got these from Paula?”

     “Yes you may Prue, but I’m sorry that I won’t be able to give you an answer without making trouble for a friend.” Paula said looking a little worried.

     “I do hope you’re not this friend Tink?” Prue asked as she looked at Tink to see her reaction.

     “No! I brought Paula here as soon as I found out what she was doing Prue.” Tink said looking a little hurt at the very idea she’d let a friend be so stupid.

     “I’m sorry Tink, but that was the response I was looking for from you.” Prue said as she raised her hands to calm Tink down. “I think you need to rethink who you call friends if they’re willing to let you take drugs like this without being tested to make sure they’re safe for you to use Paula.” Prue added with a sigh.

     “Things were different when they first started giving them to me, but they are my friends now and want to help me.” Paula tried to explain without giving too much away about the reason for her taking the pills in the first place.

     “I gather your friend is either working at a hospital, or they know someone that it?” Prue asked. “I know you can’t answer Paula, but I want you to tell me if they are giving drugs to anyone else behind a doctors back?”

     “Not that I know of Prue.” Paula said as she looked Prue right in the eyes to let her see that she wasn’t lying to her.

     “Very good then Paula, I’ll believe you, but I want you to tell this friend that if they carry on, I will be forced to report them to the police.” Prue said in a stern voice. “And for the record my dear. You have just given me all the info I need to track down what hospital had these in their stock.” Prue added as she pointed to a barcode on the back of one of the blister packs.

    Paula looked worried for Karen and her job if Prue reported her. “Please don’t do anything to my friend. I’ll make her promise to never do it again.” Paula pleaded with Prue.

     “I won’t promise anything until I’ve had time to run some tests on you Paula, but if all is well, then I’ll lose the pills and get you started on the right ones.” Prue said as she put the blister packs in a draw and closed it. “I’m sorry Tink, but I will need to ask you to return to the waiting area where Kim is while I take a look at Paula and drew some blood and other samples as well.” Prue asked as she got up and walked Tink to the door and then closed it again before returning to where Paula was still sat looking very worried.

     “Do you want me to strip here Prue?” Paula asked in a shaky voice.

     “No dear, we will do it in the other room.” Prue said as she helped Paula to her feet and led her into another room that had a very strange looking table in the middle of it. “Okay, go behind the screen and strip, then put on the robe that’s back there, then come back out and jump up on the table for me.” Prue said with a smile.

    Paula did as she was told and was soon back out and getting on the table for Prue to have a look at her. Prue prodded and poked Paula in places Paula didn’t know she had, but Paula was soon getting back off the table and that’s when Prue saw the state of Paula’s bottom.

     “What happened to you Paula? I need to know what happened before I can help you.” Prue said as she looked more closely at the scars all over Paula’s behind.

     “It was just a misunderstanding Prue, but it all got sorted out.” Paula said as she tried to cover herself up, but it wasn’t easy in one of them robes.

     “Do those scars have anything to do with the same person that gave you the pills to take?” Prue asked as a picture started to form in her mind.

    Paula looked shocked that Prue had worked so much out, then her look turned to one of worry as she thought that Karen, Casey Rebecca and Stacey were going to be in trouble now. Paula knew it was too late, as Prue had already seen the answer in the look on her face when she asked the question.

     “I need to know everything Paula; or I call the police and let them sort it out with you.” Prue said as she led Paula back behind the screen so she could get dressed again. “I want to help you Paula, but I can’t if I think you’re being forced to do this.” Prue said while Paula got dressed.

     “The scars and pills have nothing to do with me wanting to become Paula, Prue, well they do, but not in the way you think.” Paula said as she dressed.

     “I’m sorry Paula, but you will need to tell me what it does all mean.” Prue said with a sigh.

    Paula stepped out from behind the screen dressed again, but looking very sad as well. “If I tell you the truth, will you still help me become Paula?”

     “Yes if I think you’re doing it for the right reason.” Prue said as she pulled the young woman into her for a hug that she looked like she needed right now.

    Paula just started sobbing as Prue hugged her until she slowed down enough for Prue to walk her back into the other room and sat her down on a sofa in the corner of the room. Paula was soon telling Prue her life story of dressing from an early age and then moving away and getting a job at the night club and meeting Tink, then what happened with Kim and how her friends had thought she’d been the one that did it and how she spent the next five months locked in a cellar being fed a cocktail of pills to give her the body she now had, and how she was now friends with them all and living in a proper bedroom and in love with the girl that got stabbed.

    Prue sat and listened to Paula tell her story and then sat and cried again at some of the parts that seemed to bother her more than other parts. “Do you mind if I ask you to wait out in the other room with Kim, while I have a quick chat with Tink?” Prue asked.

     “No, not at all, but can I just fix my makeup before I go out there?” Paula asked.

     “Not at all dear, take all the time you need.” Prue smiled as she watched the young woman get some makeup out her purse and set to work fixing the panda eyes she had at the minute. “It’s a shame my daughter Chrissy isn’t here, she’d have you looking like a superstar in no time.” Prue giggled.

    Paula just smiled as she set to work fixing her makeup, not knowing who this Chrissy was, but wishing she was here to help her as Paula felt like she was well out of her depth at the minute as she tried to make it look like she’d not been crying for the past half hour while she told Prue her story. Paula soon looked okay again and then got up to leave the room and let Prue have a chat with Tink for a bit.

     “Prue asked if you’d go in and have a chat with her for a bit Tink.” Paula asked when she found her chatting with Kim out in the waiting room.

     “Why does she want to have a word with me Paula?” Tink asked looking worried.

     “She saw the scars from the caning I got, and wanted to know how I got them, so I had to tell her everything, and now she is worried that I’m doing this because I’ve been forced to by a third person.” Paula explained quickly as Tink got up off the sofa and made her way in to see Prue.

     “What caning?” Tink asked with anger in her voice.

    Paula suddenly remembered that she’d not told Tink that bit of information yet. “I’ll tell you about it later.” Paula said looking nervous.

     “You can count on it missy.” Tink said before she went to see what Prue had to say to her.

     “Would you like a nice cup of tea while you wait Paula?” Kim asked looking worried for the young woman sat on the sofa just across from her desk.

     “I don’t want to put you to any trouble Kim.” Paula said as she tried to smile, but couldn’t quite make it appear.

     “It’s no trouble Paula. I was about to make one for me and Prue anyway.” Kim said as she stood up and wandered around her desk and over to a doorway that led into a little kitchen area. “Do you want to help me make it hon?” Kim asked just before entering the kitchen.

    Paula got up and went to help, just so she would have something to do while she waited for Prue to finish talking with Tink. “Prue seems really nice Kim. Do you think she’ll be able to help me?” Paula asked as she helped Kim make a large pot of tea.

     “She already is Paula, or you would have been turned away by now.” Kim smiled. “She just needs all the facts before she can sort anything out for you.” Kim added.

    Kim soon had the tea made and then she sorted out a tray and took a couple of cups full into Prue’s office so Prue and Tink could have a drink. Kim then returned to the office and sat on the sofa and enjoyed a cup herself with Paula.

     “Did Prue give you a good telling off for not seeking out proper medical advice before taking hormones and testosterone blockers?” Kim asked with a sad look.

    Paula just nodded her head up and down as she took little sips from her cup of tea.

     “Don’t take it to heart Paula. Prue is just worried about you and the damage you may have done to yourself by doing that.” Kim said in a soothing voice as she patted Paula on the knee. “Once she’s spoke with Tink, she’ll get you sorted out with some dates to go and have some tests done to make sure you’re still healthy.” Kim added.

    Kim sat making small talk with Paula for nearly half an hour before Prue’s voice came over the small speaker on Kim’s desk asking for Paula to return to her office so they could carry on sorting out their next move.

     “How are you feeling now dear?” Prue asked as she pointed for Paula to take the empty seat next to Tink at her desk.

     “A little better thank you, but still scared about what will happen to me now.” Paula said as she sat down and looked at Tink for any sign of what Prue was going to do next.

     “I won’t beat about the bush Paula when I say that I am very worried about how fast you’ve developed to the point you’re now at, so I’ve sorted with Tink and got you booked in for a whole host of tests to be carried out over the next couple of days.” Prue said looking worried. “First will be blood tests which require you to have not eaten for at least twelve hours before hand, so Tink will pick you up first thing in the morning and get that sorted, then you will have some scans done while you’re at the hospital.” Prue added in a firm voice that told Paula not to even try to argue with either of them.

     “Will you be able to run me around Tink? You do have a club to run, and I’m supposed to be helping you do that, not you helping me do all this.” Paula asked looking worried that she could be hurting Tink’s new job as club owner.

     “You work for me now remember, so let me worry about the club, while you worry about your health.” Tink said sounding like a boss for once. “I need you fighting fit while you’re stood at my side helping me build my new empire.” Tink added with a grin as she puffed out her chest and tried to look proud of what she already had.

     “Yes ma’am!” Paula said with a grin as she snapped a salute towards Tink.

     “I’ve also sorted out with Tink to take you to see a close friend of mine so you can start on the mental side of your real life test.” Prue told Paula.

     “You mean a shrink?” Paula asked with a raised eyebrow.

     “Yes a shrink for want of a better word Paula, but I think you could do with sitting down with her and talking over what happened to you over the past five months.” Prue looked worried for Paula’s mental well being as she explained the reason for the visit to a shrink as she put it.

     “Okay Prue, but what about me taking the hormones and blockers?” Paula asked.

     “I’ll sort out getting you back on them once I have your test results back in a couple of days.” Prue told her. “Don’t worry about suddenly becoming a male again either; I guess that you have more than enough female hormones coursing through your system to last a week already.” Prue added with a grin when she saw the look of fear on Paula’s face.

    Prue got up from behind her desk and gave both women a hug before letting them leave her office so they could grab an appointment card from Kim to tell them when they next needed to come and see her. Tink and Paula left and made their way over to see a woman called Sarah who Prue had said was one of the best head doctors around. Prue’s friend had cleared her afternoon so she could have a good crack at helping Paula get over the issues of the past five months.



Chapter Eight

    Tink had stopped for a light lunch before taking Paula to see Prue’s friend Sarah. Tink had needed to go and sort out some things to do with the club while Paula was in with the shrink, so she left her mobile number with Maggie, Sarah’s assistant before she left after Paula went in to see Sarah.

    Paula was worried when she first walked into the office, but after seeing how friendly Sarah was; Paula was soon pouring out her heart and working her way through a large box of tissues. Sarah had Paula talk about growing up and how she felt at school feeling like a girl, but being stuck with the boy’s. Sarah then asked about how Paula first felt when dressed fully as Paula and getting the job working at the club and meeting Tink. Then they got on to the subject of the night Paula saved Kim’s life and then got imprisoned by four of Kim’s friends for five months. Sarah was horrified by some of what Paula said happened.

     “Did I pass your test then Sarah?” Paula asked at the end of their chat.

     “I don’t say whether you pass or not Paula. The real life test of being dressed all the time for a year is the test you will need to pass, but it has nothing to do with any great big exam at the end, it is just designed to let you find out if you can cope with being a woman all the time, or if it’s just a passing phase you’re going through.” Sarah explained as she made them both a cup of tea while they waited for Tink to return. Sarah had already got Maggie to give her a call and let her know that Paula was done and ready to be picked up.

    Tink walked over and gave Paula a hug when she walked back into Sarah’s office and saw her just starting to stand up so they could leave.

     “How you feeling hon?” Tink asked looking worried for her friends well being.

     “A little drained, but better as well for some strange reason.” Paula smiled as she enjoyed the hug Tink was giving her. “I’m sorry we never got to go shopping.” Paula said with a pout.

     “We’ve still got some time to do a little shopping, and we can do some more tomorrow after you’ve been for your blood test.” Tink said, not looking unhappy at all about how the day went.

    Paula and Tink said goodbye to Maggie before they left. Paula had another appointment with Sarah for two weeks time, but Sarah had already got what she wanted to let Prue know that Paula wasn’t being forced to do this.

    Tink knew where all the gothic clothes shops were, and a lot of the fetish ones as well. Paula looked scared in some of the fetish shops when she saw some of the cuffs and other ways to restrain someone. Tink noticed it too and got a little angry with the other girls for what they had done to Paula.

     “Don’t worry Paula; you won’t be wearing any of that stuff ever again.” Tink said as she gave Paula’s hand a quick squeeze.

     “This stuff never used to bother me Tink!” Paula said with anger in her voice. “I never use to take any notice of it to tell you the truth, but now I just get a scared feeling in the pit of my stomach.” Paula shuddered at the thought of being restrained like the shop mannequin was that she was stood looking at.

     “I can’t even begin to imagine what you went through over them five months Paula, but I doubt you will ever truly be rid of it, even with Sarah and Prue helping you.” Tink said as she pulled Paula into a hug with her in the middle of the shop. “But I will be there to help you every step of the way.” Tink said as she held a shaking Paula in her arms.

     “I’m not sure I’m the person you still want to help you at the club Tink.” Paula said when they broke the hug. “Maybe I should just take my old job serving behind the bar, and let you find someone better to help you.” She added with a sigh.

     “I’m sorry BFF, but I won’t give up on you that easy, and I think giving you this job will help you in the long run.” Tink said as she brushed off what Paula had just said to her. “I finally got you out shopping, so anything is possible if you ask me.” Tink giggled as she looked around the shop full of kinky clothing.

    Paula found herself giggling even though she didn’t feel like it. That was just how Tink made her feel when they were together. It wasn’t love like she felt for Kim, but that of a sister, or a true BFF as Tink liked to say.

    Tink found a couple of PVC dresses for Paula to try on in the shop and Paula tried them on to make sure they looked just as good on her as they did on the hangers. Tink gave her a big thumbs up as she modelled each one and they left the shop with them both, and a couple of pairs of shoes and boots to go with them.

    This went on for a couple of hours before Tink called it a day and then they headed over to the club so they could get ready to open up. Stan was already at the club when they got there and he helped to carry all the stuff they had brought up to an office that was right next to the one Tink used. It had its own private bathroom that even had a shower in it.

     “Is this where you get changed before going down into the club every night Tink?” Paula asked as she looked at the desk in the room.

     “No silly! I get changed in my office next door.” Tink said as she playfully slapped Paula on the arm. “This is your office and bathroom.” Tink added as she looked around the room and then the doorway as Stan brought in the first load of stuff they had brought.

     “I see Tink finally pulled you to the dark side Paula.” Stan chuckled as he put the bags down on the sofa in the office and went to get another load.

     “It’s all part of being a girl, so I’m told.” Paula said with a shrug, but the grin said that she’d had a lot of fun doing it.

     “It must have been brutal for you hon?” Stan said with a grin just before he left the room chuckling to himself.

     “I really like Stan you know?” Paula giggled as she watched him leaving the room. “I’m glad you kept him when you took over the running of the club.” Paula added with a smile.

     “People like Stan are hard to come by, so I wasn’t going to lose him to another club.” Tink smiled. “He was more excited to see you again than I was. He came bounding into the office yesterday like a kid on Christmas morning that had just got the perfect gift.” Tink added with a giggle.

     “I didn’t think anyone had missed me all this time, and now I find that I had two friends that were worried about me.” Paula said in a whisper as she fell down into a chair she was stood next to. “How could I have been so blind all this time?” She asked herself more than Tink.

     “Paula, you’ve been a girl trapped in the wrong body, not knowing who you could trust, so you kept everyone at arm’s length.” Tink said as she walked over and knelt down in front of Paula and looked up into her moist eyes close to tears. “But it’s never too late to change things, just like you’re doing now BFF.” Tink said with a grin.

    Paula soon found herself giggling as she looked at the silly grin on Tink’s face. “You’re not going to let me give up are you BFF?” Paula asked grinning back at her.

     “Not a chance girlfriend!” Tink said as she stood up and pulled Paula back to her feet again. “The world’s been missing out on seeing the real Paula all this time, so I plan to make them all see you know.” Tink said looking determined.

     “That’s the last of it you two!” Stan said as he walked into the room with his arms full of shopping bags. “God you girls sure know how to shop.” He added after dropping them all on the sofa with the others.

     “This was just a drop in the ocean, Stanley” Tink said in a posh voice as she stuck her nose up in the air. “We will have a proper day of shopping tomorrow after missy here has been for a blood test.” Tink added with a grin.

     “Should I call the newspapers so they can warn the public, boss?” Stan asked with a grin.

     “No, let them flee in a panic when he descend on them!” Tink said sounding like some sort of warlord.

    Stan and Paula both started laughing, but Stan stopped when he realised that Tink had said Paula was going for a blood test in the morning. “Is everything alright Paula? Why do you need a blood test?” He asked with worry written all over his face.

     “Yes I’m fine Stan, well I hope I am.” Paula said as she realised that she didn’t really know if she was or wasn’t. “Put it this way, I feel fine.” She added with a smile.

    Stan looked a little puzzled until Tink explained part of what had happened to Paula while she was away for the past five months. Needles to say Stan wasn’t very happy with what Karen and the other girls had done to her. He was mad with Paula to start with because Tink tried to say that Paula had been taking the pills on her own, but had to come clean when she saw how mad he was with Paula for being so stupid. Stan was still mad when Tink finished telling him the real reason, but now he was mad with Karen, Stacey, Rebecca and Casey instead.

     “Why are you still living with them now then Paula?” Stan asked when he finally calmed down enough to listen.

     “They’re all helping me now they know that it wasn’t me that did it to Kim, and I’m in love with her.” Paula said with a grin.

     “You mean the girl that got stabbed in the alley up the side of the club?” Stan asked.

     “Yes. She worked out who I was that night and then got attacked after arguing with the girl she’d come to the club with.”

     “Why did you run away before the police got there? None of that stuff would have happened to you if you’d just hung around and told the police what happened.” Stan said with a sigh as he shook his head from side to side.

     “I freaked out and ran because I thought they would think I did it because she found out who I really was.” Paula tried to explain. “I use to work with her at the time as Paul a male, and she gets stabbed in an alley and then saved by me dressed as a female. If you didn’t know me, what would your first thought be?” Paula asked as she looked at Stan.

     “I can see your point now Paula, but you could have come to me or Tink and asked for our help in sorting it all out.” Stan said looking a little upset with Paula.

     “I would have, but I get kidnapped and locked up for five months on the Sunday after it all happened remember?” Paula said heavy with sarcasm.

     “Yes, I forgot about that part.” Stan growled as his knuckles turned white as he made a tighter fist.

     “I didn’t.” Paula said with a giggle as she tried to lighten the mood a little, but the look that she got from Stan and Tink said that they didn’t think it was anything to laugh about. “Sorry, I was just trying to let you know that everything turned out okay in the end.” Paula added looking hopeful that they would relax a little bit.

     “We’ll save them thoughts until after the blood tests have been done.” Tink said with a frown.

    Paula was still having trouble with learning how to deal with having people that cared for her. The friendship with Tink and now Stan felt different to the one she had with Karen, Stacey, Rebecca and Casey. Paula always felt like they were her friend because of what they did to her, not because they ever would have become friends any other way. It felt more like they pitied her being the way she was, but Tink and Stan just loved her for who they saw her to be, even before all the hormones entered her system. She had friends all this time and had kept them at arm’s length all because she was too scared to take a chance with being hurt, but that was all in the past now, and she had friends and a lover to share her happy and sad times with.

     “What do you say to me ordering up some food and then we can all sit and eat before we get ready for the club opening?” Tink asked with a grin.

     “Sounds like a great idea to me Boss!” Stan said with a grin.

    Stan and Tink liked to play this little game where Tink would call Stan, Stanley, and Stan would keep calling Tink, Boss.

     “I was going to meet up with Ronald for a quick bite, but I’m sure I can put him off for one night.” Stan said.

     “Don’t be silly Stan! He can join us as well.” Tink said as she led them all into her office where she had a stack of menu’s for different restaurants in the area.

    They all looked through them until they worked out what they wanted and then Tink called and placed the order while Stan called his boyfriend and told him the boss had invited them to eat with her and her friend. Paula cleared off the table in Tink’s office so they could all sit down and eat when the food turned up.

    Stan ran off when his phone rang, he came back five minutes later with a large box full of steaming hot containers of food and a large man that was laughing at something Stan must have told him. Paula thought Stan was a large well muscled man, but this other man was even bigger, but he looked friendly with it.

     “Hello Tink!” The man said as he walked over and picked Tink up in a hug and kissed her on the cheek before putting her back down again “Thanks for the invite for dinner, I don’t get to see enough of my little man here.” The man added with a grin as he looked at Stan putting the large box of food down on the table.

     “My pleasure Ronald. I always think Stanley works better when he’s spent a little time with you beforehand.” Tink giggled.

     “I know I feel better.” Ronald said with a grin. “And who is this pretty little thing?” He asked as he looked at Paula stood off to one side trying to keep out the way.

     “I’m sorry Ronald; this is Paula my new right hand woman.” Tink said as she led Ronald over to where Paula was stood.

     “Not 'the' Paula?” Ronald asked with a shocked look on his face. “Stanley was quite upset and worried about you young lady when you suddenly vanished.” He added with a scolding tone to his voice, but the smile said he didn’t mean anything by it.

     “It’s nice to meet you Ronald.” Paula said sounding nervous as she held out her hand to shake his. Paula got a shock when she was suddenly picked up off the ground in a hug and then kissed on the cheek, just like he’d done with Tink.

     “I’m a hugger not a fighter hon.” Ronald giggled as he put her back on the ground. “I think you’ve been teasing me Stanley!” Ronald snapped as he turned to look at Stan over near the table.

     “I’d never do that to you lover boy!” Stan pouted.

     “You told me this pretty little thing was only pretending to be a girl, but I can tell that she is nothing but a beautiful young woman.” Ronald said as he turned back to look at Paula and he tapped her nose with one of his fingers.

    Paula looked a little hurt when Ronald first started to speak, but she was soon smiling by the time he finished and had called her a beautiful woman. “I was born with a birth defect Ronald, but Tink is helping me to fix that little problem now.”

     “Mother can such a cruel bitch at times can’t she?” Ronald said with a touch of anger in his voice.

     “Mother?” Paula asked with a puzzled look.

     “Yes Mother! Mother Nature! She takes a beautiful young thing like you and has to make life just that little bit harder by giving you a birth defect.” He said as he led the two girls over to the table and then helped them to take a seat before he sat down next to Stan and then gave him a long deep kiss before they all started to eat.

    Paula smiled as she watched Stan and Ronald act just like her and Kim did at home. She didn’t find it odd or strange to see two grown men acting like a couple of school kids, she was happy to see Stan so in love. It was a new and exciting thing for her to see, and she really liked Ronald as well. He was funny and had them all laughing all the way through the meal they were sat eating.

    Stan told Ronald the reason for Paula vanishing and what had happened to her over the past five months. This earned her another hug and Ronald calling all the girls evil bitches that needed to have their eyes scratched out.

    Paula got up from the table when they had all finished eating, but was sat back down again by Ronald. “You may be a woman Paula, but I won’t have you doing damage to those pretty little nails while I’m around.” He said as he got up and pulled Stan to his feet so they could get the dishes washed and dried.

     “I don’t mind helping you Ronald.” Paula tried to argue.

     “I’m sure you don’t hon, but me and my boy toy will sort it out while you sit and look pretty with little Tinkerbell there.” Ronald said with a giggle.

    Paula found it odd to see a man like Ronald giggle like a girl, but it kind of suited him. Tink was soon pulling Paula to her feet so they could go and get ready for the club opening later. She led Paula back into her new office, or first ever office as it was.

     “Take a shower while I put together an outfit for you to wear.” Tink said with a grin. “I want everyone to notice you tonight and wonder who that beautiful creature is.” Tink added as she pushed Paula off towards the bathroom with a couple of towels.

     “Do you want me to wash my hair as well Tink?” Paula asked from the doorway.

     “Yes, and I’ll dry it for you and give it a cute sexy look.” Tink giggled. Tink was going to have some fun showing Paula how to get different looks with her hair and makeup. She was also looking forward to playing dress up with a life size doll like Paula.

    Tink had got everything laid out ready for Paula when she walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her chest and another one wrapped around her head to stop her hair dripping all over the deep carpet that was on the floor.

     “Where do you want me first Tink?”

    Let’s get you dressed and then I can see what style will suit the look.” Tink said as she handed Paula a pair of panties to put on.

    Paula took the panties and turned to put them on so Tink wouldn’t see her birth defect as she tucked it down out the way, not that it took much tucking these days, Thanks to all the hormones. Paula was just about to pull the panties up the rest of the way when the towel fell away and Tink saw the scars all over Paula’s bottom. Paula jumped when she heard Tink scream at her.

     “Oh god Paula! Did they do this to you?” Tink asked as she dropped to her knees and looked at the mass of scars all over the back of Paula’s legs and bottom.

    Paula was still shaking from Tink shouting and she was having trouble finding her voice to start with. Paula had told Tink everything except the fact that the four women had each given her ten strokes of the cane that first day they locked her up.

     “Yes they each gave me ten strokes of a cane when I was first taken. They never hit me again after that, not that they ever needed to.” Paula said in a whisper. “I’d have done anything for them, just to stop them hitting me again like that.” Paula added as she broke down and fell to the ground and let Tink hug her till she stopped crying.

     Stan and Ronald had come running into the room when they heard Tink scream out, but they stopped in the door way when they saw a nearly naked Paula sobbing in Tink’s arms. They also saw the scars all over the back of Paula’s legs and bottom. Both grown men let out a gasp when they realised what had happened to Paula while she was locked up.

    Tink saw the two men looking angry, but she just waved them out the room with a look that said she’d talk to them in a minute. They both went back into the other room while Tink got Paula sat on the sofa with a towel wrapped around her while she got them both a stiff drink.

    Paula took the drink and knocked it back in one go before coughing at just how strong it was. Paula felt it go all the way down and then she felt a warm glow in her belly where it finally settled. “Wow! That is some good stuff.” Paula giggled as it went straight to her head.

     “It looked like you needed it.” Tink said as she sat down on the sofa next to her. “Why did you never tell me about the caning they gave you?” She asked.

     “I didn’t want anyone to know about it.” Paula said with her head down in shame.

     “Is this why Prue called me into her office and asked a bunch of odd questions? Did she see the scars and think you were being forced to do all this?” Tink asked getting angry at the thought of what those women put Paula through.

     “Yes. Prue saw them when she did the exam, and then she must have called Sarah and told her because Sarah sat and talked to me about it.” Paula was crying again now. “I’m sorry I didn’t tell you Tink, but I was scared you’d hate me for being so weak and giving in so easily.” Paula added as she let Tink pull in into a hug again.

     “I blame myself for all this.” Tink said with anger. “I knew there was something wrong with you that night when you left work early, and then I heard about the girl being stabbed in the alley, but never tried to find you until it was too late. If I’d just looked harder and sooner, I might have been able to help you sooner.” Tink said as she blamed herself.

     “Please don’t say that Tink. I’m okay really, and I’m looking forward to starting my new job as soon as I have some clothes on that is.” Paula said with a giggle as she looked down at the towel she was wearing at the minute. “Unless this is what you want me to wear on my first night working for you?” She asked with a pout.

    Tink couldn’t help giggling, even though she now knew what Paula had really been through. “I still don’t understand why you choose to still live in that house with them Paula, but I’ll be there for you if you ever need me, or you think things are getting weird again.” Tink said as she got up and then pulled Paula to her feet so she could carry on getting ready.

     “I love Kim and Kim loves me, so it’s nice to be close to her. She comes and gets in my bed at night so we can cuddle as we fall asleep.” Paula said with a warm smile as she thought about Kim.

    Tink was wondering if part of Paula’s reason for staying at the house with the other girls was down to fear of what they might do to her if she tried to leave. Tink brushed that idea away when she thought about the fact that they had let her go back to work, and Casey had waved Paula off earlier in the day just like a friend would do. Tink suddenly thought about Stan and Ron seeing Paula’s scarred behind and thought she better go and calm them down.

     “Will you be okay getting dressed while I go and have a quick word with Stan and Ron? They came in while you were showing off your rear end for all to see.” Tink explained.

     “Oh, okay then Tink. I guess you better go and calm them down before they go and do something silly.” Paula said as she thought about the two of them going and having a word with the girls back at home.

    Paula made sure her panties were on okay and everything was tucked away before she picked up the bra that Tink had left out for her. It was a form of wonder bra that took Paula’s small breasts and made them really sit up and beg. Paula liked the look and then she picked up a pair of spider web tights and slipped them on before she picked up one of the PVC dresses that they had brought from the fetish shop. Paula was just trying to zip it up at the back when Tink walked back in and helped Paula finish zipping it up.

     “Wow Paula. That dress was made for you.” Tink smiled as she made Paula do a couple of turns in it so she could get the full affect of how Paula looked in it. “We just need to get these shoes on you and then I can do your hair and makeup.” Tink added as she led Paula over to a seat and then helped her put the shoes on before she then set to work playing with her hair and then her makeup.

    Paula had no idea what Tink had done with her hair or makeup because there were no mirrors in the room. Tink had said she would get a couple sorted out over the next couple of days, but she’d be helping Paula with her look for the time being, so it wasn’t a big problem yet.

     “How will I know what I look like if I don’t have a mirror to look in Tink?” Paula had asked just after Tink finished doing her hair for her.

     “I’ll take you into my office when you’re all finished.” Tink said with a grin.

    Paula was still trying to get used to having her own office. She was also trying to work out what she would need it for, apart from having some place to change so she didn’t have to spend all her time dressed like she was now. Paula loved the clothes and the way it made her feel, but it would still get a bit much after wearing it all afternoon and then all night while helping to run the club.

     “All done!” Tink said with a grin as she stepped back and let Paula get up out the seat. “Now that is what Paula should look like” Tink added with an even bigger grin as she held out her arm to lead Paula next door so she could take a look at herself in one of the many mirrors Tink had on the walls in her office.

    Paula stood with her mouth open looking at a blonde haired gothic beauty looking back at her with her mouth hanging open as well. The gothic girl closed and opened her mouth as Paula did the same. Tink had made her look so different to how she’d ever looked before. Tink had also used some sort of special spray to give Paula pink, purple, red and blue tips to her now spiky looking blonde hair. Paula looked at herself from head to toe and loved the way she looked in the Lolita style black PVC dress with her legs wrapped in the spider web tights, and the shoes that had a rounded toe to them and a buckle over strap that made them look a little like school shoes but with a three inch heel on them in a shiny black colour. To finish off the outfit Tink had given Paula some fingerless black PVC gloves to wear as well.

     “Wow Tink, I look amazing.” Paula said with a grin.

     “You like?” Tink asked.

     “No! I love!” Paula giggled some more as she spun round and started hugging Tink as she started dancing around the room with her.

    Tink started giggling as she let Paula dance around. This was the first time Tink had seen Paula truly happy since seeing her walk into her office the day before. It took Paula a couple of minutes to realise that Stan and Ron were still in the room sat at the table enjoying a cup of tea by the looks of it.

     “Sorry about that guy’s. I just got a little carried away.” Paula blushed as she stopped dancing around and let go of a still giggling Tink.

     “Dance all you want Paula, and don’t ever be sorry for it my dear.” Ron said with a giggle. Ron got up and walked over to where Paula was still stood with Tink and pulled something out his pocket. “Do you have a mobile Paula?” He asked when he saw Paula look down at what he’d got in his hand.

     “Yes I do, it’s in my purse.” Paula said with a puzzled look.

     “Please get it out so I can give you my number, just in case you ever need help with anything, and I do mean anything.” Ron said in a stern voice as he looked Paula in the eyes. “Tink and Stan are my family and now so are you, and I always look after my family.” He added with a wink and a big grin.

    Paula skipped over to where her purse was still sat on the table and she pulled out her mobile and looked up her number to give Ron, and Ron then called Paula back and watched as she programmed in all his details and saved them off to her address book. She then had to do the same with Stan’s. Paula already had all of Tink’s details in her phone from the day before.

     “If you ever need us for anything, just call and we’ll come running Paula.” Stan told her.

     “But neither of you know where I live.” Paula pointed out.

     “Tink’s already given us the address and we know where the house is now.” Stan said. “I don’t like the idea of you still living there Paula, but Tink said that you’ve found a cute little thing called Kim to give you good reason to want to stay there.” Stan added with a grin.

    Paula had to grin when she thought about Kim being at home when she finished at the end of the night and Tink dropped her off at home again. Kim really was the only reason for Paula wanting to stop at the house now she thought about it. Paula had only just met Ron and already she had his mobile number and felt like she could trust him with her life. Whereas none of the other girls back at the house made her feel that way. Deep down Paula still hated what they did to her that first time she woke up to find herself chained to a saw horse naked.

    Tink went to take a shower and Stan and Ron wandered off while Paula just sat at the table to wait for Tink to come back out. Paula wanted to sit and watch Tink get ready so she could pick up some tips on how she got the stunning look she now had. Tink came out the bathroom and slipped out of her bathrobe to reveal she was naked under it, but didn’t look worried to be that way in front of Paula. Tink got dressed in an outfit a little like the one Paula was wearing, but hers was in a purple PVC where as Paula was mainly in black.

    Paula watched as Tink skilfully dried and teased her hair and then she added some of the spray to give her multicoloured tips like Paula had and then she did her makeup while Paula watched. Tink explained what she was doing and why, so Paula would understand better.

    Once Tink was ready they left the office and went down to greet the staff so Tink could let them all know that Paula was second in command after her and everyone did what she told them to do. Tink assigned a couple of bouncers to keep an eye on Paula and to step in and sort out any trouble if they saw it.

    No one questioned Tink or the fact that some new girl was now going to be telling them what to do. Paula was worried that a couple of them might not like the idea of taking orders from a new girl, but as the night went on, Paula realised that all the staff were a nice bunch and she was soon having a laugh with them. Paula realised that she loved being in this place and she could just be the real her in here with the loud music blasting out as she walked around with Tink at her side most the night as they made sure people were having a good time.

    Paula got changed at the end of the night before she let Tink drive her home. “It looks like you had a lot of fun tonight?” Tink asked as she drove towards Paula’s house just after two in the morning.

     “I did Tink, Thanks for giving me a job.” Paula said with a grin as she looked at Tink driving. “Not that it feels like work at the minute.” She added with a giggle.

     “It’s about time you had a little more fun, and it looked like you were getting on with all the staff as well.”

     “I was scared at first, but soon realised that I hadn’t stepped on any body’s toes getting the job. Most of them looked glad to have a go between to talk with.” Paula said with a puzzled look.

     “I’d noticed that a couple of months back, but couldn’t find anyone I trusted apart from Stan, but he has his hands full watching over the bouncers. I had always planned to offer you the job once I took over the club, but you had to go and get yourself kidnapped.” Tink added the last bit with a roll of the eyes.

     “Sorry about that BFF.” Paula giggled.

     “I’ll let you off now I know you’re safe, well as safe as you can be while you’re still living in that house with them.” Tink frowned.

     “You’re making a mountain out of a mole hill over all this Tink. They all said they were sorry and have been really nice to me since Kim came back.” Paula said for the umpteenth time.

     “Just promise me you’ll play it safe and call if anything looks out of place, or they start acting strange towards you.” Tink said, almost begging.

     “I promise I will Tink.” Paula said as she took hold of Tink’s free hand that had just been resting on the gear stick.

    Tink was soon parking up outside the house and letting Paula get out so she could go and get some sleep. “I’ll pick you up at just after ten in the morning, so we can go and give some of your blood away.” Tink said with a grin like it was nothing very important.

     “That’s easy for you to say.” Paula said looking worried about being stuck with a big needle so they could steal some of her blood. “You’re not the one that’s going to look like a pin cushion after it all.

     “Details, details.” Tink said with a wave of her hand. “Just be ready at ten in the morning, and be ready for a full day of shopping after it. We’ll also be having lunch with Craig as well, because we didn’t have time to meet up with him today.” Tink added.

     “Okay Tink.” Paula said with a sigh. “I’ll see you in a couple of hours then.” She added when she saw that it was already two thirty in the morning.

     “See you later girlfriend!” Tink said before she pulled off and sped off down the road towards her own house.

    Paula walked up the drive to the house and let herself in before locking up again and then making her way up to bed. She’d just got in when she heard her bedroom door open and someone come in. Paula was worried that Tink was right and they were about to drag her back down to the cellar and chain her back up, but it turned out to be Kim wanting to cuddle up to her.

     “How was the first day at the new job Paula?” Kim asked as she cuddled up to her.

     “It was really good; I’ve even been to see a doctor and a shrink as well.” Paula said in a sleepy voice as she started to drift off to sleep.

     “That’s great Paula, what did they say?” Kim asked, but never got an answer, just the soft slow breathing of Paula as she had fallen asleep already.

    Kim let out a sigh and then just cuddled up to Paula a little more before she soon lost the battle to stay awake.

 

To Be Continued Next Friday  

 

Story by SaraUK

 

Edited and Posted by SamanthaK

    AUTHORS NOTE: Craig. Prue and Kim are characters from my ‘You Have it all Wrong’ series, so if you want to find out their stories, and more about their family, you will need to read them, but you don’t need to too understand this story.

    Hugs

    SaraUK

    EDITORS NOTE: Please Comment and/or leave Kudos and let Sara know you like her work please, Any comments on spelling, grammar or the layout of the story please PM me “Samanthak” not Sara. Thank you

up
198 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It was a nice surprise to see

It was a nice surprise to see Prue and the mention of Carl and Chrissy in this story. It seems that this story passes several years after YHIAW 4? I had no idea that the Tink in this story was the same one from YHIAW4 other than Gavin the same nickname.

Keep up the good work and I hope we get to see Chrissy and the gang at some point in the future.

Hugs,
Andrea

Thank you for the wonderful

Thank you for the wonderful story. When I heard that she was going to see Prue I gulped and was scared for her but glad it all worked out in the end. I'm hoping that kim and paula will move out of the house eventully. Well can't wait till Tuesday. Have a great weekend!

Paula has now

met others who will care for her. Hopefully, she wll not have to suffer anymore from those meds.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Cross Stories

Elsbeth's picture

Nice to see the Prue and company. Happy that Paula is getting help, she is going to need it after what she went through. Not sure how healthy it is for her to remain in the house with those girls (except for her girlfriend of course) She had a good friend with Tink, and Stan

-Elsbeth

Is fearr Gaeilge briste, ná Béarla clíste.

Broken Irish is better than clever English.

A little foreshadowing?

Maybe one of the other girls might want to look after number 1 and get rid of Paula before she changes her mind and presses charges. 5 months of imprisonment and mental cruelty is a lot and would lead to a long stretch in prison. Why take chances?

Kim

I agree with ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... your title, Kim, but I see the foreshadowing as just the opposite. I'm afraid one of the guys is going to jump in and report the girls to the police "for Paula's own good", despite everything she's said - that would be so like a guy. If that happens, I think Paula could wind up with no friends again, dumping Tink and the boys for turning her friends in and her friends dumping her feeling she had betrayed them. I think the shrink should insist on seeing all four girls as well as Paula.

BE a lady!

I'm glad to see new friends, real friends...,

Ole Ulfson's picture

coming into Paula's life. I'm still worried about the four evil stepsisters! How long before they realize that Paula is a huge threat to them if they don't control her or worse.

Once they see that Paula has good friends who care for her, her danger increases.

This story just makes me keep reading. Well done!

Ole

We are each exactly as God made us. God does not make mistakes!

Gender rights are the new civil rights!