The Omega Unicorn Chronicles Book 4 Honeymoon Trips Ch. 50

Printer-friendly version

The Honeymoon Trips
Chapter 50

Written by rachel76m
Edited by Don Kaufman


Egypt-Abu-Simbel.jpg
Egypt-Luxor-sunset.jpg
Greece-Athens.jpg

The list of characters mentioned in this story belong to the various authors that created them. This is a fan-fiction story.

~~~000~~~

We wake up in the morning on the sail boat. We turn to each other and smile.

“Thank you for the romantic dance on the water, Richard. You swept me off my feet.”

“You’re welcome, Bri.” We give each other another lingering kiss.

We take the covers off of us, including the fairies. We get ourselves cleaned up. I noticed the fairies shower set up is near the sink in the stateroom. Brianna and I get ourselves undressed and walk into the bathroom. We deal with the cramped space. Brianna takes a shower first while I do everything else like shaving, brushing the teeth and using the toilet. When Brianna gets done, we switch places. We have a chuckle and a giggle as we rub against each other as we do it.

When I get done in the shower, I find Brianna is applying her makeup for the day. I dry myself off before walking behind her. “Ooh . . . I know you’re just starting Bri. You are looking “mahvelous”.

“Giggle, giggle . . . . thank you for the compliment my “mahvelous” husband and protector.”

I exit the bathroom to get myself dressed. I put on a light pair of under wear, white socks, pants, and a light multi-colored shirt. I slip on the tennis shoes onto my feet. When I get done dressing I see Brianna coming from the bathroom with a towel around her torso body.

I give a wolf whistle, “whit - woooo! Now you are sexy.”

“I am not even dressed yet, silly boy.”

“Hey, my imagination is running wild, silly girl. Give a silly boy a break.”

“Well, so is mine seeing you dressed like that.”

“All right, let’s call it a truce. If we keep it up again, we’ll need another shower.”

“You are so right, lover boy.”

“I’ll meet you in the dining hall, Bri. Have a great breakfast, fairies.”

“We will father, mother, Omega.”

We all chuckle and giggle at our playfulness. I continue to chuckle as I walk through the hallway. I take a step down the stairs into the dining room. We see everyone gathered there. Then I see everyone stand up when Brianna enters the dining room. I escort her to two empty bench seats. We sit down together. We are handed two orange juice glasses to start off with.

“Mr. Pierre, is the sailboat yours or does it belong to the company?”

“It belongs to the company, Richard. We keep it docked here. The division here uses the sailboat on weekends for family gatherings, company gatherings and such. That way everyone has pride in saying it belongs to the company. There is a similar boat in Greece, Italy, Spain, France and the British Isles for the same purposes.”

“That’s interesting, Mr. Pierre.”

The sailboat crew lifts the anchor to set sail. We stop at a large port downstream. Then we see it. In the distance against the cliffs. We see the statutes for the Abu Simbel temples. These were rebuilt and relocated in 1959 before the Aswan High Dam was built.

Once we are docked. Brianna and I put on the desert robes once more. The fairies fly into our coat pockets once we lift the robes up. We disembark the sailboat and begin our walk to the complex.

I record what we are seeing with my video camera. We are amazed that such a feat was done to save the temples before the dam was built. After walking about for two hours, we walk back to the sailboat and get on board. The crew then takes us back upstream to where we started. It takes the rest of the day to get back to Luxor. We have another dinner on the boat as we see another sunset as we arrive at the docks. We then unload the luggage from the sailboat and put it into the limo’s trunk.

“I’ll see you in Cairo the day after tomorrow, Richard and Brianna.”

“We’ll see you then, Mr. Pierre.”

He gives us another quick French hug to the both of us.

Salih takes us to the Isis Hotel for our last night at the hotel. We’ll be getting up very early morning at 6 AM.

We finally fall asleep and have another great night of sleep. When the alarm sounds at 6 AM, we groggily pull ourselves together. We have our breakfast in the restaurant while the fairies have their meal in the room. We get back to the rooms by 7:15 AM or so. We then pack up our luggage and bags. We get them loaded back into the limo. Salih takes us to the airport. We find the private jet is fully loaded and ready for the quick flight to Cairo.

“Thank you, Richard for taking care of the Last Brigade. They had no chance to take you hostage. Just keep your wits about you.”

“You’re welcome, Salih.”

We board the private jet once our luggage is loaded onboard. The pilot takes us into the air to fly to Cairo. We get there in about 35 minutes. We land at Cairo International and back to the hangar where the private jet is kept. We unload the private jet into the limo that is still there when we left here several days ago. We get loaded into the limo. Najid takes us back to the hotel for our last night in Cairo. The concierge is pleased to see us as we check back into our rooms.

Once we get our luggage loaded into the rooms, we turn right back around and exit the hotel. Najid takes us to the pyramid complex. This time we see more details of the pyramids, the Sphinx and the other pyramid structures in the area. We have lunch and dinner in the café where we met the two Mossad agents before the trip to Thuban.

The day finally ends when we see the evening light show on the pyramids. Then we head back to the hotel for our last night sleep.

In the morning we pack up again and check out of the hotel. Najid takes us to Cairo International. When we arrive at the hangar, we see another private jet parked outside. The limo pulls up to it. The side door opens up and the steps are brought down. We see Mr. Pierre walking down the steps. We get out the limo.

“Bonjour, everyone. Good morning.”

“Bonjour, Mr. Pierre. Good morning to you, too.”

We load up the French private jet with our luggage and satchels. We give our farewells to our hosts.

“We don’t like to say good bye, Richard. So, we say, “see you later”. In Hebrew it is “L’hitarot.”

“Then L’hitarot my Hebrew friends. We’ll be in contact from time to time. The High King will expect my reports on how we are doing with my efforts in bringing peace to parts of the world that I am visiting.”

“That’s very true, Richard. We then look forward to reading your reports.”

We give each other a quick hug before we board the private jet. We get onboard and strapped into the seats with the seat belts. The steps are brought up and the door is closed. The pilot revs the engines to make the approach to the runway. Once the clearance is given, we taxi in line with the other jets. When the jet in front of us takes off, the pilot gets into position for take off. The pilot revs the engines for take off speed. “eeeeeee . . . EEEEEEEEE!!!” The jet zooms down the runway, the nose tilts up and flies into the air.

“It takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes to get to Athens, Richard and Brianna. We can relax a bit before we make our descent.”

We see the light go off so that we can unbuckle our seat belts. We get up and walk around the jet.

~~~000~~~

In the prison where the twenty members of the Last Brigage of Allah are incarcerated in Luxor. They are discussing quietly what happened the other day.

“You heard him, Achmed. King Azazel said we are his disciples.”

“I know, Avrim. I thought everyone else is from Satan. It is actually us who are from Satan. That explains the lies we are taught. What are we to do? I don’t know about you my friends, I have had enough of this hatred fighting. We lost too many friends over the years.”

“That is very true, Achmed. Maybe we should make peace with our enemies. The Jewish people have always treated their neighbors with respect and honor.”

“Sigh . . . You’re right about that, Avrim.”

“Creator of the Universe, we are sorry for the bloodshed we created in hatred. What are we to do now?”

Then all twenty men feel as if their body hair is standing on end. They feel a tingling sensation on their skin. Then they hear a voice in their minds.

I have always loved my Creation. I have always wanted to be with my Creation. I now give you strength to reach out to the other prisoners. Help them hear my voice by shaking their hands. Just as I am doing now with your right hand.

They look at their right hand. They feel an extra tingle on the skin. They all smile at the same time.

Make peace with the prisoners here, my servants. Use your experience that you were taught hatred by King Azazel. For those who committed murder of a fellow man, they will remain in prison for the rest of their days. Reach out to the thieves and help them turn their lives around. Reach out to the men who abused their spouses. Reach out to those who cheated on their loved ones. Reach out to those who defrauded their brothers in financial matters.

We understand, Creator. We now understand our responsibility to respect life for all people. We’ll share this handshake with the other prisoners. Hopefully, in time, the only ones who will be here are the murderers.

The twenty men then circulated throughout the prison. Some proved harder to reach than others. There are some who readily accepted the handshake to hear the Creator’s voice. In a few years, peace finally comes to the prisons in Egypt. Eventually, in fifty years, there is no more desire for Jihad or Holy Wars with the other nations and Israel. When the prisoners who committed no murders left the prisons, they quickly spread the experience through out the Middle East and Africa.

~~~000~~~

In a North Carolina prison, Josh walks up to Michael who is leaning against the fence.

“What do you want, Josh?”

“Oh nothing much, Michael. I just wanted a short chit-chat.”

“Well, I am all ears.”

“What were your aspirations once you achieved dominance in the US economy?”

“That’s easy, Josh. To have everything. That would be rich and have women around you. Basically, the number one playboy like Hef of old. He had the most beautiful women around him.”

“That sounds fine, Michael. However, you forgot one little detail.”

“What’s that, Josh?”

“Women can turn on you if you ignore them and don’t provide their basic needs.”

“What? What are you saying?”

Josh turns around with a smile on his face. “You heard me, Michael. Life is not a bed of roses. There are thorns in those rose stems.” Josh walks away from Michael.

“But, but . . . .” Michael leans back at the fence. Nah, that can’t be right. Women want money. What more do they want? Josh seems to imply there is more to it than money. I am going have to think on that one really hard.

Michael steps away from the fence. He sees, Brian Dixon getting lessons in the martial arts from the other inmates. I could have sworn we maimed Richard to not walk and communicate again. Somehow, he must have protected himself that we just couldn’t see. Our anger clouded our minds. Sigh . . . ..

Michael walks back to his cell block.

~~~000~~~

The private jet lands in Athens International Airport. The airport is located East of Athens. Once the private jet lands, it taxis to a hangar at the Northeast end of the airport complex.

As soon as the pilot powers down the engines, a limo is seen driving up to the private jet. The limo stops, then the door opens. A man is seen stepping out of the jet. The private jet has the door open to the side. Then the steps are lowered down. Mr. Pierre exits the private jet to talk to the limo driver.

“It’s good to see you again, Mr. Pierre. Did you find our special guests in Luxor?”

“I most certainly did, Duris. They are on board the jet.”

“To think we have with us, the man who ended the world wide debt problem in one great swoop. The rooms at the Ledra Marriott are still valid. They have a spectacular view of the Acropolis.”

“That’s good, Duris. We need to have a meeting on which set of temples we are going to tour.”

“I agree, Mr. Pierre. Let’s go on board and find out from Richard.”

“Yes, we must know now.”

Duris and Mr. Pierre walk up the steps and enter the private jet.

“Richard, I have a question.”

“Yes, Mr. Pierre.”

“Which set of temples do you wish to tour?”

“Well, the Acropolis should be done at least, sir. I understand, Hephaestus’ Temple should be visited as well. A good friend of mine, told me we should visit that one first.”

“Why do you want to visit that one first, Richard?”

“There is a hidden portal to the Olympus home world there.”

“What?” Duris looks at Mr. Pierre. He sees a big smile on his face. Then he looks at me, “Surely you jest, Richard. The Greek gods are myths.”

“Then before we leave this jet, I need to tell you a story or two.”

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hello BC Sci-Fi Fans!!!

Hello again BC Sci-Fi Fans!!!

This is a relative short chapter. I felt it was time to move onto Greece now. I did insert two side stories that are relevant.

Right now, I am very tired. And the week is not done yet. I did two early morning shifts to start the day, Saturday and Sunday. 6:30 AM and 7 AM respectively. This is my big work week for the holidays. Next week's schedule is 52 hours. Again another holiday paycheck with New Years.

Now that we are in Greece, it is time to visit the Olympus home world. Where is that hidden portal in Hephaestus Temple? I did some seaching to see what the temple looks like. I think you will like the suspense with this visit very much.

Have a great week everyone. Remember, No Bah Humbugs!!
Rachel

The Last Brigade of Allah now

has the Blessed Handshake of the Creator. How many others have it? Does the opposition have the equivalent?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine