The Omega Unicorn Chronicles Book 4 Honeymoon Trips Ch. 49

Printer-friendly version

The Honeymoon Trips
Chapter 49

Written by rachel76m
Edited by Don Kaufman


Egypt-Karnak-drawing.jpg
Egypt-Luxor-sailboats.jpg
Egypt-Pyramids-stars.jpg

The list of characters mentioned in this story belong to the various authors that created them. This is a fan-fiction story.

~~~000~~~

We continue walking through the ruins of Thebes. We are amazed at what we see. I take out my video camera and record some of the sights. We try to imagine the buildings to be higher with roofs over them. We also try to imagine the everyday life of people living here.

After two hours of walking through Thebes, we walk back to the car and get back in. Salih drives us to the Isis Hotel in Luxor. We pull into the main entrance. An attendant pushes two dollies toward the car. We get out of the limo. The trunk is opened and our luggage is put onto the dollies. We enter the main lobby and walk up to the check-in desk. We are given our key cards to the rooms. Then Salih walks to the restaurant inside the hotel, he checks to see if our reservation is still good for today and tomorrow morning. Once they are verified, we get escorted by two hotel attendants to the elevators. Since we are a large group, we take two elevators to the third floor.

Once we get there, we follow the attendants down the hallway to our rooms. We open the doors with the key cards. Brianna and I are in between their two rooms. Once we get inside, we take our robes off. Immediately the fairies fly out to inspect the room.

“This room is like the one in Cairo, father.”

“Yes it is, Esmeralda.”

“I am very sure you are all hungry by now, like we are.”

“Yes we are, mother.” They fly over to their satchel and take out their bags of food and place it on the table in the room.

I open the cabinet above the sink and take out three paper plates. I place it on the table for them. They take out what they want and place it on the plates. They make their own cups of honey-water.

Brianna and I take care of our private needs in the bathroom and get ourselves cleaned up. We then put the desert robes back on. “When you watch the news Tiger, let us know if they mentioned what happened earlier today.”

“Sure thing, father. Have a great lunch mom and dad.”

Then we hear a knock on the door.

“Are you ready for lunch, sir?”

“Yes we are, Basel.”

We walk to the door and open it. We follow our hosts to the elevator. We all go down in one elevator to the first floor. We walk to the restaurant. The maitre-d’ has a big smile when he sees us. He escorts us to a large table that can accommodate all of us. We all sat down and handed our menus. We look them over to see what we want. Basel decides to order the sampling plate for each of us. He places the order with the waiter in Arabic.

In five minutes, the waiter brings out several bowls of hummus and plates of flat bread. Then in another fifteen minutes the main meal is brought out. Brianna and I thank the Creator in silence before we start eating.

“So, what are we going to see today, Basel?”

“We are saving the visit for Karnak, until tomorrow morning. Today, we’ll be visiting another temple complex in the area. It is not too far away, sir.”

We get done eating in about forty minutes. The bill is paid on their credit card. We get up together and return back to our rooms on the third floor. Once we get inside, we hear what Tiger has to say.

“The news people did mention the arrests of the twenty men this morning, father. However, they didn’t mention what really happened there. Since it was after the fact, they had no additional interviews with the police. So, where are we going today, father?”

“We are going to another temple in the area that is not too far away. Did everyone get filled up?”

“Yes, father. We are now ready to join you for the afternoon outing.”

We lift the desert robes up to our necks. They all fly quickly into the coat pockets and get very comfortable. Soon their heart beats are in tune with ours. I make sure we take the fairies food satchel with us. I also make sure the video camera and the two crystals are there as well.

I turn off the TV with the remote. We then exit the door. We see our hosts are waiting for us in the hallway. We walk down the hallway to the elevators and take them down to the first floor. We walk out through the front doors. Salih quickly finds our limo and drives it to the front entrance. We all enter and sit down inside the limo.

Salih takes us to another temple that is about forty-five minutes away. We get out to take a closer look at the temple complex. I use my video camera to record what we are seeing. After spending an hour there, we walk back to the limo and get back in. Salih takes us back to the Isis Hotel.

We then get ourselves ready for dinner. Just like before we have some of their signature dishes. We get done eating in about an hour. The bill is paid and we walk over to the garden complex that surrounds their pool. We wander around and watch the sunset as it moves down to the horizon. We see the colors change as the sunset. Then we see the stars come out. We give thanks to the Creator that another day is spent in peace in Egypt.

“We need to be packed up tomorrow morning, sir. After the visit to the Karnak Temple, we’ll be driving to the docks to get on the boat for the evening cruise.”

“How big is the boat, Basel?”

“Well, we decided to go in a large motor launch rather than be in a small cruise ship. It will be more memorable for all of us.”

“That sounds great, Basel.”

We all retire to our rooms for the night. Once we take the desert robes off, the fairies flutter out and get ready for bed as well. Once we get changed into our night clothes, we get under the covers and have a great night of sleep. The alarm is set for 6 AM. We need to leave the hotel by 7:30 AM after we had our breakfast. This will allow us the most time to visit the Karnak Temple. We will have our lunch in a restaurant near the docks.

We wake up in the morning at 6 AM. We quickly pack our suitcases and satchels. The fairies have their morning meal while we have ours in the restaurant in the hotel. Once we are done, we get ourselves ready for another drive.

Salih takes us to the Karnak Temple complex. We are amazed again at seeing the sprawl of the temple complex. It is explained to us. The buildings span several hundreds of years with different rulers at the time. I use my video camera to record what we are seeing and hearing.

After touring the temple complex, we walk back to the limo and get back in. Salih takes us to a restaurant near the docks. When Brianna and I enter the restrooms at the restaurant, we lift our robes up and hand them some nuts and dried fruit to eat in the pockets. We then have our lunch at the restaurant. Afterwards, we walk down to the docks to see the boats docked. We see a large assortment of different sizes of boats. We see yachts, seventy-foot boats, sail boats and a rather large cruise-type ship. The group then stops at another large sail boat. It is one hundred feet long with a large deck above the water level.

Just before we turn around, a man steps out to greet us.

“Bonjour, Richard and Brianna Moore!!”

It is Mr. Pierre from the French company I met in New York City during the trial.

“Is that you, Mr. Pierre?”

“Oui! Oui! It is I, Richard!” He quickly disembarks the boat and walks up to us on the boardwalk. He quickly gives me and Brianna the traditional French greeting.

“Why are you here, sir?”

“I am here to see you, Richard. Once I heard about your honeymoon trip, I knew you would need my help in Greece and getting to the British Isles. My company has a branch here in Egypt.”

I look over to the men in our group. “You knew about this, Gavri and Basel?”

They are all laughing together. “We most certainly did, Richard. Mr. Pierre’s company serves a lot of countries in Europe and in the Mediterranean countries. So, after our trip back to the pyramids to finishing the touring there, Mr. Pierre will take you to Greece in his private jet.”

I give a smirky smile, “So, the plane tickets I purchased for those trips are transferred to Mr. Pierre’s account.”

“That’s right, Richard. Again, it is another discount private flight.”

“I think I better get a larger memory chip in my cell phone. This is to keep up with the new friends I am making.”

Everyone chuckles and laughs at my new predicament. I even get a giggle from Brianna as well. We also hear the fairies have a giggle or two as well.

“Where is that extra giggling coming from, Richard?”

“I’ll show you once we get on board, Mr. Pierre.”

“Then lets get on board and set sail. You and Brianna will have the stateroom below. There are plenty of beds below for the crew and your Mossad body guard group.”

We walk on board and given a tour of the boat. As we walk down the stairs, we realize it is much larger than what it appears. We are led to the forward stateroom. We see it is very luxurious and spacious. We see two champagne glasses and a bottle of champagne on ice in the room. We take off our satchels and place them on the bed.

While we are touring the boat, the trunk is opened up and the rest of the luggage is unloaded. It is brought onto the boat as well.

We see the kitchen galley is designed for gourmet cooking. There is plenty of seating in the dining area for everyone.

“Mr. Pierre, there is something we must do for you and your crew. I am trusting you to keep another secret before we disembark.”

“That’s fine, Richard. We will all meet together here in the dining room.”

Everyone gathers together in the dining room and is sitting down.

“Mossad knows what I am about to do for you. But, first I need to know if you can hear the Creator’s voice? If not, we must shake your hand. This will transfer the experience to you.”

They all smile and nod their heads up and down. We shake their hands. Soon they are all hearing the Creator’s voice in their minds.

“Who is speaking to me in my mind, Richard?”

“That is the Creator’s voice, Mr. Pierre. He has always wanted you to be part of his Creation. He will give you advice and warning if something new is about to happen.”

“Merci! Merci, Richard!! We greatly appreciate that.”

“Now that is out of the way. I need to tell you rest of my story.”

I tell them about my two visits to Twainor. Once they begin to realize of whom I am and who Brianna is, they are more appreciative of what I am going to say next.

“Now we’ll show you the proof we are telling the truth.” Brianna and I take off our desert robes. We fold them and place them on the tables. We extend our hands out to the side. Quickly, the unicorn images come out on either side of us. We shrink them to size so they will fit in the room. Croin comes out and resizes himself to hover above us. The fairies quickly fly out and flutter in front of the men. They get chuckles from each of the men they hover in front of. Then they fly back over to us and land on the table in front of us.

“We can trust them, father, with our secret. They are honest men.”

The men all smile when they hear the good assessment from the fairies.

“To think, dragons and fairies actually exist. I now see why you are very special Richard and Brianna. Also, you will be the new King and Queen in the Isles when that happens.”

We all leave the dining room together.

The sailing crews quickly untie the boat from the dock and slips out to the Nile River. The sails are unfurled and catch the full wind. We are now sailing at a good clip up the Nile. We see many villages and more temple ruins as we sail southward. After sailing for several hours, the boat is turned around and starts to sail with the Nile River flow. This time, the speed is much faster.

The pilot of the sailboat makes wide turns in the river from going to side to side of the river. This way, we are not traveling the length too fast. We see the sun setting in the west. Slowly the stars come out. The crew makes anchor in a nearby alcove along the river.

Brianna and I sitting together on the back deck of the boat. I have my arms around her. Her head is resting on my chest. Our fairies are nearby as well.

We then get word that dinner is ready. We get up and walk to the dining room again. Our fairies fly to the stateroom to have their meal from the satchel.

We are served a great meal of fish, vegetables and fruit. For dessert we are served a very delicious triple chocolate cupcake for each of us.

Afterwards, we go back to the deck again. We see the stars more clearly than ever before. The moon is shining brightly on the Nile. Then I get an idea. “Brianna, how about a dance on the water? We’ll use that air trick with our feet to float above the water.”

“I would love that very much, Richard.”

“Mr. Pierre, how about playing some romantic music. We’ll do a romantic dance on the water.”

“I know just the song to play.”

He looks for the CD. He puts it and pushes the button. “It is a collection of romantic waltzes, Richard.”

“Thank you, Mr. Pierre. Use my video camera, Mr. Pierre. I want this recorded.”

“Oui, Richard.” Mr. Pierre takes my video camera and records what he is seeing.

We step down to the transom at the rear of the boat. It is one foot above the water. We quickly shake our feet. We get little puffs of air underneath us. The fairies create little puffs of air underneath them. I take Brianna’s hand and we step onto the water. We dance to the music like the lovers we are. Sometimes, we look at each other closely, or I give her a spin or two before we come back together. It is like we are ice skating on the water.

They fairies are humming along with the music as they fly around us. They too are dancing around us. Then we get a surprise. We see different fish jumping out of the water in unison. They create arches of water as they jump around us. After dancing through two songs, we make our way back to the boat.

Thank you fishes of the Nile.

They answer in one voice. You’re welcome, Omega and Brianna.

Once we step onto the transom, we see hands reaching down for us. We take them as we step onto the deck.

“That was very beautiful. You will love the video. You will play it again and again.”

“Thank you, Mr. Pierre.”

We sit down and watch the video on play back. We love what we are seeing.

We look up at the night sky and see the stars.

“Thank you Creator for another beautiful day.”

Then we all hear him in our minds. “You’re welcome, my servants.”

We all go below the deck and back to our rooms. We get changed into our night clothes. I take the memory chip out and write a short phrase. “Dance on the Nile.” I put it away and put another memory chip into the video camera.

We put a blanket on the two seat chair. The fairies quickly arrange the blanket and their bedding on the blanket.

I pour out the champagne into the glasses.

We hold them up to us. “To my beautiful and lovely wife, Brianna. She is the most beautiful woman to me in the world. I love you with all of my heart and soul. I am glad you found me.”

“To my knight in shining armor with the golden heart. You are my husband and protector. I love you with all of my heart and soul.”

We drink some of the champagne together. We put the glasses down near the bucket of champagne. We then kiss each other lovingly as we put our arms other. We then look at the fairies.

“We love you with all of our hearts.”

“Thank you father, mother, Omega. We love you too with all of our hearts and soul.”

We sit on the edge of the bed. They quickly fly to us to hug and kiss our faces.

We then get under the covers for another great night of sleep.

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

With what was said about the

With what was said about the event in last chapter, I am assuming that the Israeli and/or U.N. are maintaining secrecy to maintain security. But wonder if all who here the Creator's Voic after Richard shakes their hand are all Christians before, or do some become one afterwards.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

What is religion?

Hello Stanman!!

I have thought about religions for years. There are times in the past you really wonder if a religion gets "hijacked" to an extreme side.

Take for instant - there are some songs in the Christian hymm books that are military in nature. The best one is "Onward Christain Soldier" That stems from the Crusader times when the Catholic leaders thought they should rescue Israel from the Moslem control of Israel at the time.

In some Moselm mindsets, this war is still seen as still going on. This Holy War between the Christains and Islam.

Then there is the Hindu religion. They have a lot of dieties in their group. So, I am going to make an attempt to reconcile some of these problems with this saga.

I think if one hears the Creator's Voice, then no one can take that experience away from you. But, your own beliefs will be challenged. You will seek out to make sense of if all. The known religions should get transformed or modified to reflect this change.

Or we can think of it as a diamond. There are many facets. Each facet is a different view of the same Creator.

I'll keep writing on!! Have a great week everyone!!
Rachel