The Omega Unicorn Chronicles Book 4 Honeymoon Trips Ch. 64

Printer-friendly version

The Honeymoon Trips
Chapter 64

Written by rachel76m
Edited by Don Kaufman


Ireland-Gaints Causeway.jpg
Ireland-Monea Castle.jpg
Ireland-Dublin.jpg

The list of characters mentioned in this story belong to the various authors that created them. This is a fan-fiction story.

~~~000~~~

The driver takes us to the hotel to get our luggage for the trip to Ireland for two nights. We get everything packed into the suitcases. Our fairies are sitting comfortably in our multi-pocket coats. We check out of the rooms without too much fanfare. We did see about ten people behind the main desk. They all thanked me for saving their money. I give the usual response of, “you’re welcome,” with a smile on my face.

The hotel staff quickly gets our limo loaded up quickly. The chauffeur takes us to Heathrow where the private jet is located. We get it loaded up. We even find out the chauffeur is coming along with us. They will be using the limo in the Dublin office to get us around Ireland. We arrive in the Dublin Airport on the north side of the city. We get there very quickly within the hour. Once the jet is parked near a building on the north side of the airport, a car pulls up to the private jet. We load up the limo quickly.

The chauffeur takes us to the Shelbourne Marriott in downtown Dublin. The chauffeur takes us to the back side of the hotel through a nearby alley. We unload the limo onto the dollies provided by the hotel staff. The chauffeur then takes the limo to the nearest parking garage to the hotel which is the Dawson Parking Garage.

As we check into the hotel, we see the familiar recognition of me. “This is an honor, Mr. Moore. Thank you for saving our money.”

“You’re welcome, sir. We are spending two nights here for this leg of our honeymoon trip.”

“Well, you won’t be able to see too much in two days. I suggest you visit at least one or two geographic locations like the basalt columns found at the Giant’s Causeway. You also need to visit a castle or two. Of course the museums are excellent here in Dublin.”

I smile at him, “Of course, we need to plan a longer visit to see more of Ireland.”

He smiles back, “Of course.” He hands our key cards to us after he verifies the credit card accounts that we are using.

We get our luggage into the rooms with no problems on the fourth floor. Once we are settled in, we take a walk to visit the Natural History Museum. Our fairies are sitting comfortably in our coat pockets. I feed them a piece of dried fruit for each of them. After paying the admission fee to get inside, we do an hour walk of the museum. We realize this not enough time to see everything, but at least it is a start. We then walk back to the hotel to get ready for dinner. Our fairies stay in the hotel room while we are in the fine dining restaurant inside the hotel. We get done eating by 6 PM or so. We quickly go back up to our room. The fairies quickly get into the coat pockets again. We then leave the hotel and take a walk across the street to the nearby park. Our fairies quickly fly out as butterflies. They flutter around us as we walk the walkways of the park. We see the gorgeous sunset as the clouds change colors.

When we are ready to go back to our rooms, our fairies quickly flutter in quickly and change back into fairies. We walk across the street and enter the hotel. We enter our rooms on the fourth floor and get ready for bed. We set the alarm for 6 AM. We’ll be having breakfast at a nearby eatery. Then we’ll take off to visit a geographic site. It is the Giant’s Causeway, then we’ll visit some castles along the way. At one of the ruined castles, we get a surprise visit from Brianna’s father again and Merlin.

In the morning, we get ourselves cleaned up and dressed for the day. The fairies have their breakfast before we leave the hotel. Our chauffeur quickly walks to the garage to bring the limo to the hotel. We all get in the limo. The chauffeur takes us to a small restaurant on the outskirts of Dublin. We have a great breakfast of hashbrowns, eggs and scones. We settle for hot tea for our drinks.

After the breakfast, the driver takes us through the Irish countryside to the Northeast. We arrive in Antrim County in about three hours. We park at the National Trust facility. We are given a tour of the place. Then we start hiking to the coast. Our fairies fly out in butterfly mode. They see a bunch of flowers in bloom along the way. They get their sip of nectar as we walk along the trail. I use my digital video camera to record the site. It is a breathtaking sight.

After that, we get back to our limo. The driver takes us to several ruined castles in the area. We see most are not kept up. We did see Doe Castle, We are told, we’ll be visiting the Blarney Castle tomorrow morning before we leave Ireland. Blarney Castle is in the southern most county of Ireland. We then enter the nine county district called Ulster. This is located in Northern Ireland. When we arrive at the Monea Castle, we see Mr. Wilson and Merlin waiting for us. There is no one else visiting the site. Then we see a bunch of butterflies fluttering to us. Our fairies quickly fly out of our coat pockets.

“Why are you here, daddy?”

“You are about to find out, Brianna. Tiger, are they fairies?”

“Yes they are, Mr. Wilson. Father and mother, you need to blow your breath to them.”

We blow our breaths out to the group of butterflies. Quickly they all change into fairies. Then they recognize Traphel and his three fairies.

“Traphel!! It is good to see you again! It is good to see you as well, Copris.”

“How is Oren and White Dove doing?”

“They are doing well in the USA.”

Then we see Irish fairies and leprechauns coming toward us quickly. The fairies hover in front of us. The leprechauns stand on the brick work of the castle.

“Welcome to Ireland, Omega Unicorn Dragon. My name is Fairlyn. I’m one of the leaders for our ancient group.” She then flies to Merlin. “Hello, Merlin. It’s good to see you too.”

“It’s good to see you as well.”

“Why are you here?”

“It is time for Richard and Brianna to do the fourth and final marriage ceremony. This time it is in the company of the First Ones.”

“That’s wonderful!! We’ll get everyone here!!”

Then Mr. Wilson looks at Merlin. “Do you think you can . . .”

“Bring your wife here? Of course, Mr. Wilson.” Merlin or the SRU Wizard snaps his fingers. In a blink of an eye, Mrs. Wilson appears.

She quickly finds her husband looking at her with a big smile. “It’s about time you got me here. I wouldn’t miss this ceremony.” They quickly hug and kiss each other.

Then we see the First Ones arriving quickly to the Castle. We all gather inside. Merlin puts a protection spell around the property so that we won’t get disturbed during the ceremony. We see the Goddess Rhiannon is here as well. Along with some centaurs, dwarfs, Ddraigmab, Irish fairies, leprechauns, native elves and goblins, the three unicorns and their fairies, and two dwarf dragons that live on a remote part of the Irish Coast. Merlin brings in a lot of flower arrangements appear as well by magic.

Merlin and Rhiannon are standing at the front part of the Castle. We are in front part as well. Everyone else is behind us. I wave my arm to produce the memory images of the animals that I have met here on Earth. I keep them small so they all fit inside the main hall of the castle.

“We are gathered here for the benefit of the First Ones. Richard and Brianna have already participated in three different wedding ceremonies. This fourth one is for the First Ones of Earth to witness. Richard and Brianna, please step forward.”

We step forward hand in hand. Everyone has a big smile on their faces. “This is a simple wedding renewal. However, there is a blessing from the First Ones involved. Richard and Brianna, do you promise to represent the First Ones and the animals of the Earth, especially at the Ultimate Last Battle?”

Brianna and I both respond together. “We do.”

“Then let this day forward be known that Richard is the Omega Unicorn Dragon for this Earth. Brianna is his wife. She will help keep the family together in the best of times and the worst of times. First Ones, it is your turn to bestow your blessings upon them.”

The leprechauns and the native fairies look at our two golden wedding rings.

“That rose ring is beautiful, Brianna.”

“Thank you. Richard picked it out and paid for it.”

“Hmm . . . Is there any spell on these, Merlin? I detect a subtle magical aura around it.”

“There are three spells on it. The first two are for their marriage. The third one is for anyone who tries to remove the rings by force. They will get a curse placed upon them. Their own words will seal the deal. So, for instance, if they blurt out they will get a long nose, their nose will grow out long with each lie. Their only hope of reversing it is they tell the truth.”

“Giggle . . . giggle. So, it’s like the story of Pinocchio. I love it. Claymore, how about you use your magical touch and make these rings leprechaun gold rings.”

“That’s a good idea, Fairlyn. I can still give them the two gold coins.” Claymore the Leprechaun hops up to the pedestal. We walk up toward him. We extend our left hands to him. He touches the two rings. A golden glow appears then it fades.

The leprechauns give us two gold coins that will never deteriorate. “You will never be poor. The only way your blessing will be removed, is if you both forsake your callings.” Claymore smiles again, “But, from what I sense about you two, that will never happen.”

The native fairies fly above us and wave their wands over us. A shimmer surrounds us. “You will now be detected that you are protected by the animals of Earth. They will come to aid you if you need help.”

The male centaurs put their hands upon our shoulders as they smile. “This is for the friendship that binds us all together.”

The dwarfs and the native elves and goblins give us four small carved stones. “These four carved stones were once in the possession of King Arthur and Guinevere. One of the stones is from the land of Eire. The other three are from the lands of the Cymry, Scotland and the Picts. We took them back after they passed away. They are now with you. These four stones establish your rulership over the four ancient houses of the Isles. The King of Scotland has his own small carved stone.”

“Thank you.” I put the two gold coins and the four stones into my satchel.

For the two dwarf dragons, we hug their necks. Then they give each of us a quick breath of warm air over us.

“Thank you for showing us our Great Father and Great Mother, Omega. It is good to see them again.”

Then two small cups of sweet nectar are brought fourth from the fairies. “Drink these two cups of nectar. They represent the fruit of the Earth. Now, any flower you plant will never perish. It may hibernate during the winter, but it won’t be destroyed.”

We drink the two small cups of nectar. Everyone has a big smile on their faces.

The Wizard shouts out loud with a big smile, “Let the celebrations begin!”

Then the leprechauns begin to play a lively song with their musical instruments they brought. We do several dances within the castle. Food is brought in by magic. Our fairies quickly enjoy themselves. They have their fill of nectar from the flowers inside the castle. After three hours of celebrating, the First Ones all leave the Castle. For the centaurs, they quickly metamorph to look like real horses. The dragons fly high to the clouds quickly to hide themselves before they fly to their caves on the coast. The unicorns make their horns disappear. The unicorn fairies become butterflies. Then the rest of First Ones quickly disappear into the countryside.

The only ones who are left are Mr. Pierre, the chauffeur drive, Rhiannon, the Wizard, Larry, Helen, our fairies, Brianna and I.

“Now you have been reconnected back to your origins. Before you start your rule, you both must appear in the birthplaces of Arthur and Guinevere. When you stand among the castle ruins, a special event will happen. I left a magical spell that can only be accessed by the both of you. I can not say what it is. When it happens, you will then understand the meaning of it.”

“Yes, Merlin.”

“Well, it is time for us to leave. Have fun visiting Blarney Castle tomorrow morning.”

Helen is sent back to the Wilson house by Merlin. Rhiannon and Merlin disappear in a blink of an eye. When they leave, the protection spell on the property is removed. Larry leaves in the rental car he leased for a couple of days. He drives back to Dublin where his hotel room is located. We get into the limo. The driver takes us to Dublin as well. Once we are there, we have dinner at a nearby restaurant. Again, the Creator distracts the people so they won’t notice us.

After the dinner, we get into our rooms and get ready for bed. Soon, we are fast asleep by 10 AM. We have the alarm set for 6 AM again.

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hello BC Sci-Fi Fans!!!

Hello BC Sci-Fi Fans!!!

Well, I'm really tired right now. I just did three days in a row of working at the Magic Kingdom. I started my shift at 7 AM each morning. Hence, I had to be up by 4:30 AM. That is why this chapter is late. It was originally two pages long. But, then I added more last night and tonight before I posted it.

I hope you like the magical presence this chapter represents.

There is still more Easter festivities in the Magic Kingdom this week. Well, take care until next time. Have a great week everyone.

Rachel

Great chapter

revolution's picture

As usual another great chapter. Make sure to get plenty of rest!

With all of the magical races

knowing the Creator, do they observe Christmas, Easter, and other Christian/Jewiish Holly Days?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Capitalism at work

D. Eden's picture

Disney observes any holiday that brings in the crowds, and the almighty dollars that follow them. Remember, like most successful companies, they tend to worship at the altar of capitalism.

As someone who visits every year, I actually enjoy Disney quite a bit. I started annual visits when my children were younger, and have kept it up every year - graduating from the child centric portions of the parks, to the more adult focused areas over the years.

I hold nothing against Disney - I used to love watching Uncle Walt on TV when I was a kid, and being originally from Southern California, I visited Disneyland several times with my parents as a child. My father was an aerospace engineer, yes, a real rocket scientist as we used to kid him all the time, so we ended up on the east coast of Florida during the mid-60's as he went to work for NASA (better than defense contractors building missiles anyway), so my first visit to Disneyworld was actually before the path opened on a school field trip. Then I was one of the lucky kids who got to visit the park the year it opened and still have the souvenirs to show for it.

We all have our quirks - in fact, most of us on this site are in no position to make fun of anyone, let alone a man who made millions of children happy. He was a product of his time and upbringing.

My parents are extremely conservative, having grown up in the deep south during the 30's and 40's, but they have grown from that point. Everyone changes as they grow, and I truly believe that there is a core of good in all of us. All it needs is the right impetus to bring to out. For Walt Disney that was children, and I for one had a better life thanks to him.

Dallas

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Gwarrssh!!!

Hello Dallas,

My dad retired from the Air Force in 1972. We moved to Florida. When I got hired by Disney in November 2010, I must have been to the parks about six or eight times. Now, it is a vacation everyday.

I'll relate some funny stories I encountered in the Magic Kingdom.

There were three teen girls walking by, However, one was wearing three Happy Birthday buttons. So, I spoke up about it.
"Why do you have three Happy Birthday buttons on?"
"The other two didn't want to be noticed."
"Fine!! Then I'll give you a triple Happy Birthday! Happy, Happy, Happy, Birthday, Birthday, Birthday!!" As quickly as possible.
Then they all giggled and laughed.

We have three main character hats, They are Donald Duck, Pluto and Goofy.
I saw a young boy wearing the full head Goofy head hat on. So I did my impression of using Goofy's voice. "Gwaaarrrsshh! I see another Goofy!"
Well, the boy screamed in horror!! "EEEeeekkk!!" He tried to hide behind mom and dad!!
While that was happening, the mom and dad were laughing!!
That's support for you!!

Another young boy walked by with a full head Goofy hat on. As soon as I went into my Goofy voice. He took off the hat and tried to hide it!!!

Another family reunion group walks by in Liberty Square. There is a young boy holding up green popcorn bucket as their banner.
I yelled out, "Is he a good leader?"
They yell back, "Nooo!! He's getting us lost!!"
"Then head over to the Pirates of the Caribbean and have a mutiny!!"
They yelled back, "Ah yes, we need a mutiny. We need a new leader!!"

I love it when they have fun as well.

I was asked by one of my leaders which character best describes me. Mine is Goofy. Why?
When I was growing up, I moved 18 times in 15 years. That does not give much time to make friends. I kept to myself within the house and became a closet case. I did do Boy Scouts, I'm an Eagle Scout. So, watching the cartoons was my outlet. Especially watching Goofy. He could do anything. Now that I'm working at the Magic Kingdom, I can finally say, "My inner Goofy has broken out!! I'm having a great time working here!!"

I have a lot of more stories to tell. Remember now, the three unwritten rules in the Magic Kingdom and the parks. There is no fighting, crying or whining!! This is a happy place. You need to thank your mom, dad, grandparents, or relatives every thirty minutes!! If there is any hesitation, Then it's either the Baby Center next to the Crystal Palace or the stockades in Liberty Square!!

Hah! Hah! Hah! . . . .

Hmmm . . . maybe Erin can do something like that here at Big Closet!!

Hah! Hah! Hah! . . . .

Well, take care until next time.
Rachel

Of course Stanman

Since they are connected to the Earth. They observe the different times of the year. Of course, in their own way. For Christmas and Winter, it is the Day of the Short Sun. For Easter, it is the Spring Equinox. For Summer, it is the Day of the Long Sun. For Fall, it is the Fall Equinox. Of course, Hallow's Eve or Samhaim is there as well for another Fall Festival.

I think those are the main ones. If there others, they are lesser known.

Have a great week.
Rachel