The Omega Unicorn Chronicles Book 4 Honeymoon Trips Ch. 65

Printer-friendly version

The Honeymoon Trips
Chapter 65

Written by rachel76m
Edited by Don Kaufman


Ireland-BlarneyCastle.jpg
Ireland-Cross-BlueStone.jpg
Ireland-Rail.jpg

The list of characters mentioned in this story belong to the various authors that created them. This is a fan-fiction story.

~~~000~~~

We wake up in the morning when alarm is sounded out loud at 6 AM, “BZZZZZTTT!!!” I reach over to it and turn it off. We get ourselves out of the beds a little faster this time. We get ourselves cleaned up and dressed for the day. I take the fairy’s food satchel along with me.

I look at the two leprechaun gold coins in the palm of my hand. “Appear on the top dresser in the master bedroom in Mt. Blanc, NC.” The two gold coins disappear in a blink of an eye and appear on the top dresser in the mountain cabin. I hold the four small carved stones in the palm of hand. I do the same thing in sending them to top dresser in the mountain cabin in Mt. Blanc, NC. “They will be safer there, Brianna and my fairies.”

“Yes it will, father, mother, Omega.”

We pack up our bags and luggage. Once everything is put away, we put on the multi-pocket coats. They fairies quickly flutter in and settle in comfortably. Soon their heartbeats are in tune with us. We walk out of the hotel room with the luggage. We see Mr. Pierre and the driver waiting for us.

“I’m glad you are packed up. We’ll be checking out of the room this morning. We won’t be driving to get there. It takes five hours to drive down there. Therefore, we’ll be taking the train instead. We’ll get there in about three hours. We’ll have breakfast along the way and lunch back here in Dublin. Then we’ll be flying to Oslo for the last leg of the journey.”

“Yes, Mr. Pierre.”

We check out of the room with no problems. There was no one in the main lobby, because it is too early in the morning. We did see the hotel staff gathered together.

The concierge smiles at us, “Remember, you need to plan a longer visit, Richard.”

I smile back, “Yes, sir.”

Then all of the staff members thank me for saving their money. I respond with a smile, “You’re welcome.”

The driver walks to the nearby parking garage to retrieve the limo. We get our luggage loaded up in the trunk. I have the fairies’ satchel with me in the limo. Once we are settled in, the driver takes us to the train station car parking lot near the Heuston Train Station. Mr. Pierre purchases the parking lot ticket and keeps it. Then we take the taxi van to the front entrance of the building. We get out and enter the train station. We purchase the day tickets to Cork County and back. We get on board at 8 AM. Once everyone is on board, the train moves forward slowly then it picks up speed.

We see the beautiful landscape of Ireland. We have a light breakfast on the train. I discreetly take out the pieces of dried fruit for our fairies and put it in the coat pockets. I hand four pieces to Brianna. She does the same thing for the four fairies in her coat pockets.

Thank you, father, mother, Omega. That is greatly appreciated.

You’re welcome, my fairies.

I use my digital video camera to record more of the beautiful countryside of Ireland. In about three hours, we arrive in Cork County. Once we disembark, we take the bus to Blarney Castle. It is a fifteen to a thirty-minute ride to get there. We see it looming high above us as we get closer. We see a lot of people walking around on the sidewalks toward Blarney Castle. We get in line like everyone else is. We hear part of the tour guides explaining the history of the Castle and the Blarney Stone itself.

We hear several stories from them. Because of the damp environment of Ireland, most of the castles deteriorate badly. They are poorly maintained or no large sums of money from the Government are available to fix them up. Most of the Castles are in private hands of the original owners or another corporate group.

Then I hear a piece of information that gets my attention. The Blarney Stone is actually a bluestone.

~~~000~~~
~~~000~~~

In Heaven, Caliber is walking with his mare offspring, Rebecca.

“Now over here, we have a screen that allows us to view events on Earth. We can hear them speaking as well. For example, to see Richard and Brianna, all I have to do is think about them and their images appear on the screen.”

Immediately they see Richard and Brianna waiting in line to kiss the Blarney Stone. They also are hearing them speaking their thoughts while they are talking with the Creator in their minds.

~~~000~~~
~~~000~~~

Creator, they are saying the Blarney Stone is a bluestone. What will happen if someone comes near it who has been exposed to the Ethereal Space Ore like us?

Well, first of all, there is not enough magic generated to transport somewhere else. Just as the history describes it, It is the Stone of Eloquence. The gift to get the truth from someone has always been your gift from me.

However, in your case, kissing the stone two times and whispering the request to have a First One come back to life is allowed. It will not bring your parents or any other human being back to life, Richard.

Brianna and I look at each other quickly and smile.

Let’s bring Rebecca the Unicorn back from the dead, Brianna.

Yes, lets do it. They need their sister back.

~~~000~~~
~~~000~~~

“Oh dear, they are requesting for me to return back to Earth. I’ll miss you, father.”

“I’ll miss you too, Rebecca. It seems the daughter of Guinevere is requesting to the Creator to have you return back to your brothers and sister.”

They quickly hug each other’s neck and whisper good thoughts to each other.

“Let them know I’m doing well up here. Mother is alive and well on a parallel Earth for safe keeping. I’ll be watching and waiting for my return when the Robe of Death is thrown into the Lake of Fire.”

“Thank you, daddy. We’ll will always remember you and mom. I look forward to that day when Death is done away with.”

They continue to hug each other necks.

~~~000~~~
~~~000~~~

I use my digital camera to record what we are seeing. We enter the walls of the castle through a side entrance. Then we see there are no floors at all within the castle. It is just the walls and a tower. We see people walking up the spiral stair cases built inside the towers. We walk up the steps up to the parapet level. There is a guard rail on the left-hand side to protect us. We make our way relatively quickly. We see people getting on their backs and holding onto hand rails to steady themselves. There is a man holding onto the sides of a person as they lean down backwards to kiss the stone.

Then it’s our turn. I get on my back and reach for the hand rails. I lower myself down to reach the bluestone. As soon as I kiss it, I see it glow momentarily then it fades. No one else sees it. But, I hear a very low giggle from my fairies. “Giggle.” The man lifts me up so I can sit up. It glowed blue, Brianna.

Let’s see what happens when I kiss it and whisper my request.

Brianna sits down and leans back. She holds onto the handrails. The man keeps her steady as she bends down further backwards. She kisses it and sees the bluestone glow briefly then it fades. Brianna quickly whispers, “Please return Rebecca the Unicorn back to life with her brothers and sister.” She hears a very low giggle from the four fairies in her coat pockets. “Giggle.” She is pulled up by the man. She stands up quickly. She smiles at me.

We walk down the spiral stairway to the ground floor of the castle with smiles on our faces.

~~~000~~~
~~~000~~~

In Heaven, Rebecca the Unicorn fades invisibly from hugging her father, Caliber the Unicorn.

~~~000~~~
~~~000~~~

In the heart of the Forbidden Forest, the three unicorns are eating the morning dew grass. Then right in front of them, fades in their sister, Rebecca. They are startled by her appearance.

“Rebecca!!! You’re here!! We thought you were dead?”

“I was dead, Loholt. When Richard and Brianna kissed the Blarney Stone, Brianna requested the Creator for me to return back to you. I was standing right next to our Father when it happened.”

“Did Father say anything?”

“He said the daughter of Guinevere is calling you. Be glad someone is thinking of you.”

“The daughter of Guinevere? Then it must be Brianna who said your name.”

“It seems I need to be caught up on the news since my passing away.”

“We’ll get you caught up, Rebecca. But for now, we are back together.”

“Yes, we are.”

Rebecca hugs their necks as the press against each other. Just touching her, lets them know she is really brought back to life. They realize they have a story to tell the other First Ones and the other inhabitants in the Forbidden Forest.

~~~000~~~

Back in Cork County, we stop by some of the shops, to see what kind of trinket is available to remember this place. We purchase a history book and a small cross with a bluestone setting. We rub our fingers across the bluestone. We see a very faint blue glow, then it fades quickly.

You can use that bluestone to make your request.

Thank you, Creator.

After doing some walking around for an hour, we find it is time to get on the train back to Dublin. We get back on the train after we showed our return tickets. We have a light bite to eat on the train. I discreetly take out some dried fruit pieces for the fairies in our pockets.

We’re sorry for the short stay fairies. We know you would have loved to drink nectar from the flowers along the way.

That’s okay, father, mother, Omega. We would have created a scene by coming out of your pockets in butterfly mode. It was just too crowded today.

We arrive back in Dublin by 3 PM in the afternoon. The driver takes us to the airport where the private jet is parked. We find it is fully loaded with fuel and ready to take off. Once we get our luggage on board and secured in the seats, the private jet taxis down the tarmac and get in line to take off. Once we are given clearance from the tower, the pilot revs the engines, “eeeeeEEEEEE . . . !!!”

We take off in the air and fly to Oslo, Norway. It takes about two hours to arrive in Oslo. They are also one hour ahead of Dublin. We arrive in Oslo, Norway by 7 PM. Fortunately, the sun will be setting by 10 PM or so. So, that means there is three more hours of light before the sun sets.

That will take a few days to get used to it. We are here for five days before we fly back to the USA.

up
99 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wonder what Richard's request

will be? and was one of the unicorns the unicorns in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone? Was the Sorcerer's Stone an ethereal stone?

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

What is the Sorcerer's Stone?

hello Stanman,

Richard's request will be saved for later in the story. When? I was thinking during the Ultimate Last Battle. Who will it be? Leviathan? Leviathan is still alive. Kraken? He's already taken by the demons. Who will it be? Another question is this, How often it can be used? I haven't decided on that too.

Well, I just did some searching about the stone. The Sorcerer's Stone as we call it in the USA is the Philosopher's Stone in the UK. It is the same rock. However, this rock is man-made with magical properties. It is red in color. It is said it can turn any metal to gold. It could be used to create the Elixir of Life. JK Rowling said it was a cocktail of phoenix ash and dragon blood.

Have a great week.
Rachel

Hello BC Sci-Fi Fans!!!

Hello BC Sci-Fi Fans!!!

Well, the third leg of the Honeymoon Trips is done. Now it is time to visit Oslo, Norway. I can assure you it will be another fantastic journey. Now the question is this. At what state of Asgard will be when the star trekking traveling couple arrive there?

You know what, lets have them appear on the broken Rainbow Bridge for starters. That should get your imagination kicking in high gear!!! Hah! hah! hah! . . .

Have a great week everyone!!
Rachel