Hypnosis?

Printer-friendly version

This story was written with the help of T Manners
This might not be how hypnotism works or people react to it, but for the sake of this story please play along and enjoy the fantasy that is Justin’s fate.

Clare was really keen on the show she had seen advertised on her way home when I met her in the pub later that evening after work, we had been seeing each other for a few months and I was hoping that pretty soon she would move in with me, she was not the super model I had always dreamt of bedding but she was fun to be with and made nice food, which is bound to be a good combination. I made it clear I suspected that hypnotists were fakes and just put on a good show with stooges being able actors who played the role of a trance well. I crumbled and agreed to going.

Friday evening I am stood in the rain outside the theatre waiting for Clare to show up, she is as normal not dressed up, jeans, sweat top and trainers, I have to admit I made more effort with my appearance than her, neat canvas shoes, skinny jeans, soft white cotton shirt. We kissed and she apologised as we stumbled in through the door. I could not believe she had got us seats at the front below the stage, the doomed row at any audience participation show, comedians had been merciless in the past from my experience and I would chose the circle from choice, but this was Clare's choice and we were in the target area. Though I did tell myself they used stooges, but being this close was still a worry.

The show started 'The amazing Bruce' (what a crap name) came on, he had a younger man helping him as the show progressed. A bit of a chat to loosen us up, then an invite to the audience for anyone who wants to stop smoking, I had heard this worked but how would we know if he was successful today? Then the amusing bits of 'innocent' people barking like dogs and a big guy trying to do a few ballet moves. My life changed as the big guy came off the stage completely unaware of why people were laughing.
'Is there anyone here who thinks this is all staged?' Bruce asked to everyone in general. Clare grabbed my wrist and held it up, 'which of you or both of you?'
'Him' Clare shouted.
'We have a doubter, come up here young man, your name please?'
I turned to Clare and mouthed 'you are dead' she just smiled back and waved.
'Justin.' I answered.
'So Justin you think all this is fake.' I went on to say I thought so and that I had only come because my girlfriend had dragged me there.
'So I could not get you to do things you would not want to do?'
'No.' I was emphatic.
'So if I could get you to do something you would hate doing?' he left the sentence hanging. 'What would you find most embarrassing? Maybe we should ask your girlfriend.' he moved to the edge of the stage 'Excuse me dear, I guess your boyfriend is straight?'
'Yes' Clare replied.
'So if I asked him to kiss Joseph here, he would not do it?'
Clare just laughed.

Bruce came back to me 'now then Justin, if I am any good at this then before the end of the show you will voluntarily want to give Joseph here your best kiss, one you would give your lover.' I was starting to get nervous and told no way was I going to kiss any lad not even Joseph 'oh I do like a challenge.' he announced to the theatre. 'Please take seat Justin, make yourself comfortable, now relax.' And that was the last thing I can honestly say I did as Justin. I was aware of what he was saying and doing, I saw other people come on the stage, but all the time I was watching Joseph helping people up the steps as he had done with me. Then it happened, Bruce's attention returned to me, he first asked the audience for a girly name for me and out of all the eager suggestions he picked out Tiffany. 'Now Tiffany, we have all enjoyed watching your eyes following Joseph about the stage, I think there is something you would like to do.' I felt a really strong urge to kiss Joseph, he looked so handsome and though I was not dressed very well, wishing I had made more effort to look pretty before I came. I got up and walked to the man of my focus, wiggling my hips as I walked. The kiss was as passionate as I could make it, well there were a few hundred watching us which can put some off. Joseph seemed to be enjoying it as well. The audience applauded though I was not sure why as Joseph took my hand and lead me backstage.

I felt like a teenager in love for the first time, I could feel his soft hand in mine but all the time thinking to myself 'what must he be thinking of me dressed up like this, anyone could take me for a lad.' The cheering and clapping ended eventually and Bruce came backstage to the dressing rooms. I said something banal like 'oh hi' as he walked past and motioned for us to follow, I just kept hold of Joseph's hand not wanting to be parted from my new boyfriend.
'So Tiffany, what do you think of my show?'
'Really good, I am amazed how you can get all those people to do those things, it is incredible how they fall for it.'
'And Joseph, what do you think of Tiffany?'
'Certainly can kiss, but can't say anything more yet.'
'Was one of the most susceptible this tour, I am constantly surprising myself at how people react.'
I decided to be bold as I might never be in this situation again, 'excuse me but I know I have only just met you and all that but I was hoping that I could see you again.' I was still holding Joseph's hand and looking directly at him.
'Well I don't know, we are going to another town tomorrow for a few days then we are taking a holiday' Joseph replied. 'Besides, what about your girlfriend?'
'Oh Clare, she is just a girl friend.'
I could see the two men looking at one another.
It was Joseph who spoke, 'Tiffany, how about you come back to my hotel and we can have a chat about it, see where we are in the morning?'
'This could be dangerous, he really seems to think he is your girlfriend.'
'I will be careful I know about consent, and you have just heard her ask me to take her out.'

There was clearly tension between them but when Joseph got up and asked me to follow I did. It was only a short walk to his hotel, hardly a word was said until we had closed the door 'Tiffany you do know that you are a special sort of girl?'
'Oh yes I have unusual bits down here for a girl' I gestured to my crotch and giggled
'and that does not bother you?'
'It has not in the past, anyway why are you asking me all these questions? I would have thought you had brought me here to do something more than talk.' I then took his arm and pulled us together and locked my lips onto his, it felt like perfection, he knew just how to make me feel like his girl.

I woke in the morning having had a the best ever sex during the night, I just loved feeling him inside me, not only using me for his own pleasure but making sure I did not go without. I could not remember an orgasm like it, no one had made me desire the climax so much. I showered and apologised for looking so bad explaining that I would have worn something more appropriate if I had know I was going to be ending up in such a situation. He stroked my cheek and asked me if I could take a few days off work and go with him to the next town, my face light up, I could feel it, off course I could, but I had nothing to wear. With a reassuring cuddle he told me that would be ok we could buy some nice new ones later on that day. I just could not believe my luck that he actually wanted me to go with him.

Over breakfast, Bruce and Joseph discussed how they planned to get to the next venue, all that sorted Joseph then dropped his bombshell 'can Tiffany come with us?'
'Good grief son what are you thinking?'
'I have tried the trigger words and none work, he still thinks she is my girlfriend.' I smiled at him possibly a little too sweetly.
'But what about her or do I mean his past, family, you saw the girlfriend, there will be a job somewhere.'
I chipped in here 'Don't mind Clare she is only a friend, my family are just a few distant relatives that I have not seen in years, and would you work in a call centre trying to sell loans. Please can I come I will help where I can, anything. Please.'
'You sure about this Joe?'
'Pretty sure.'
'And how does a gay man handle having a girlfriend who I have to admit does look rather masculine this morning.' Pressed Bruce
'It just works, ok.'
'And is good in bed.' Bruce stated. I blushed. Joseph nodded. 'Ok I will try the triggers in a bit, maybe she will stop loving you then.'

Joseph left me in the bedroom to pack his case while he chatted with Bruce, a short while later Bruce came in and asked me some stupid questions and said some random words that made no sense at all, but I have read these performers can act strangely at times so let it pass for being eccentric. Joseph drove while Bruce sat in the front and dozed. I sat in the back so pleased to be getting away from my dull boring life, maybe Monday I would call work and tell them I had left.

It did not seem that long since we set off but soon Joseph was parking the car outside a hotel. Bruce told him he would be fine and would take a walk before meeting again at the theatre early afternoon. Joseph took my hand and led me towards the hotel. We booked in and then asked if there was a salon nearby. One just round the corner, used to theatre types as well the reception proudly informed us, as well as asking if she could get a couple of tickets. He then leant over the desk and whispered something, the girl looked at me, then at Joseph, 'I will ask, but I am sure they will be fine with that, should I tell them who you are.' 'Maybe not.' Was his reply.

After sitting in the lobby reading Hello for ages, Joseph came over 'right all sorted, you come with me, I will show you where the salon is and I shall go and buy you some clean clothes, make you all pretty like you tell me you ought to be.' I smiled up at him. 'Come on then.' It was just round the corner and a quiet shop entrance opened to a luxurious den where women make themselves better or at least that what Joseph told me they would do to me.

I was left in the hands of two women, Kay and June, older women who did not seem fazed by the sight of a girl dressed as a boy and being asked to do whatever it takes to make her pretty. I remember them asking 'Anything?' and Joseph replying 'Yes anything you think will help.' Joseph left to go shopping for some clothes leaving me alone.
'Ok my dear maybe we should start with waxing.'
I was taken to a back room, asked to strip and then the pain started, my whole body stung by the end but the pleasure of being massaged with oils made up for it, nearly.
'Right let's get the painful stuff out of the way first. Ears. One, two, big, small, long, any preference.'
'Big hoops please.'
I soon had hoops hanging from my lobes.
I was then taken to the salon in a gown and asked to just let them get on with what they had to do, it would take a few hours and they would explain as they went along. My hair was washed, and then while Kay played with my hair, June took my hands and started to play with my nails. I found this all rather relaxing after the wax and piercing, allowing myself to just dream of how I might end up and would Joseph approve. The next time I looked at my nails I was amazed to see ten long bright pink nails at the ends of my fingers. I think I said something like 'wow'
Kay asked 'you like them?'
'Oh beautiful' I replied.
'Wait till you see your hair' she reassured me.
The hair took longer but when they had finished adding products then rinsing them off and drying the results I had what they called a long bob in much darker colour than my natural tone, but it looked great.
'Ok Tiffany, still a few things to do, we shall do make up next and you need to listen very carefully to what we tell you because I think you will need to be able to do this yourself.'
'Ok I think I know quite a bit, but we can never stop learning' I giggled 'so they say.'
I noticed the two women give each other odd looks like is was mad. Kay brought over a trolley and proceeded to tell me what everything was and show me how to apply it. I soon had thin outlines round my eyes with grey shades of shadow above them, my face was looking a healthy tan with nice cheekbones, but it was my lovely full moist pink lips that looked the best. I moved my mouth and circled the tip of my tongue round the pink hole. 'You are wonderful you know.' I complimented them.
Just then Joseph came back with bags in his hands, 'wow Tiffany you look brilliant, do you like it?'
'I was just telling them that they are miracle workers, I told you I could be pretty but this is wonderful.'
Kay butted in 'right then my dear, now we have some clothes, let's go in the back again and get you dressed.'
The gown off I was given some tight pants to put on first and squash my unfeminine bit flat, I could hear June asking Joseph 'are sure about this size?' and him saying yes. June then coming in saying 'well if this is what they want, I would not thank you though, double D they have here Kay.'
'Oh my god, but she is not that big herself, never mind the customer is always right, just hold still dear while we fix these to your chest.' They weighed quite a bit and I was happy to feel the bra support them, I just looked at them and thought 'what a lovely pair, he will love them.'
Soon I was learning how to fasten buttons with long nails and pull up tights without laddering them.
'Take a look at this Kay' June said as she held up my skirt 'only the young can get away with such stuff, hardly cover anything.'
Kay was opening the last box 'and whose idea was this? Have you ever worn anything like them before?'
'Oh I said I liked those really tall heels, can't be that hard to walk in them, its only one foot in front of the other.'
'Well maybe dear.' said a doubtful Kay.
I stood up and brushed what there was of my skirt down, straightened the bow and fluffed out the sleeves. I was stood on my toes and just felt that if I kept myself very straight and upright, leading with my toes I would be all right.
'Well my dear not so bad after all.' I stuck my hands out at right angles from my wrists and minced out to show Joseph the real me.

He did not say anything for a minute 'Oh Tiffany you are fantastic, I can honestly say I have never known anyone like you.'
'Can I kiss him?' I asked.
'Yes the lipstick is pretty tough, just touch it up if it starts to fade.' June advised me.

We left with a bag of cosmetics and hair products in a carrier bag, I had a small handbag that hung from a chain off my shoulder, the bag riding at the side of my hip, one hand steadying it while the other manicured hand held onto my boyfriend.
'How far do you think you can walk in them?'
'For you, anywhere.'
'Well let’s go for the hotel and get the car.'

It was not too bad but my legs were aching when I sat down in the car. 'Right then dear. Let us go and show you to my father.'
'I do hope he likes me, he was not too keen on me coming was he?'
'Maybe not but he is a leg man, and you have lovely legs.'
'I do don't I. Thank you ever so much, I will do whatever you ask for doing this for me, I must repay you somehow.'
'Just being my pretty girlfriend will be more than enough.'

His father was not quite as impressed as I hoped he would be.
'My god Joe, what have you done, or has she done. I mean this is unbelievable she looks,,,,,well she looks like a bim'
Joseph cut him off 'A girl dad, Tiffany is a girl, remember, you told her she was.'
'So I did, but a bit over the top isn't it.'
'Not if she was on the stage, or going out with me after a show.'
'But it is only five in the afternoon.' Argued Bruce.
Joseph changed the subject. 'Best go and get something to eat then hadn't we.'

Joseph took my hand and lead me into a small Italian restaurant, I could feel the waiters eyes on me as I walked in. I could also sense Joseph’s proud smile as he walked beside me. I ate a small salad as I knew I should, it never looks good to see a woman with a huge plate of food. The two men discussed some technical things about the theatre and the show which I had no clue about so just smiled and tried to look interested, but was more interested in the bum on a nice looking waiter. The talk came round to me and they were talking about me, not to me when they considered if I might be able to help out on stage. I did say I would do anything and being on stage mincing about looking pretty would be something I could do well, I thought so anyway. Joseph seemed keen on the idea but Bruce was not so sure 'what if I reverted in a show?' seemed to bother him though I had no idea what he was on about. Joseph said he would train me while Bruce was on holiday, turn me into 'eye candy' something to distract the men. I knew what that meant, I would get to look glamorous.

For the show I sat in the wings watching as Bruce did his thing and Joseph organised the show, they were very good at it, impressive at times, making people laugh and applaud at others, they were so clever. Joseph had another treat for me later that evening, when we got back to the hotel he gave me a bag and told me to go into the en suite, I needed to clean my face and do my beauty regime anyway so trotted off. The bag had bright pink nightie, soft and cool satin. I put it on and as I went back into the bedroom leant by the door frame with a leg lifted up in what I hoped was a sexy pose 'so do you like it?'
'Oh Tiffany you are perfect, I think you are beautiful.' He says all the right things doesn't he. I took him to bed and made sure his manly urges were satisfied before I went to sleep.

In the morning I found out that Joseph had bought me some other clothes for wearing in the daytime, silver leggings and a loose grey top. His only instruction to me was that I need to hide my extra bit and make a flat front. I found it easy with the tight panties and pushing it backwards. I only had the one pair of shoes which I did not mind as they looked great and I thought made my legs fantastic. After quite a while doing my make up, June and Kay had made it look so easy the day before, I went down for breakfast, just fruit and cereal, well I did need to watch my figure now I might be going on the stage.

The day was quite dull, I walked round the town centre, had a coffee with Joseph at lunch time, read a magazine in the hotel room in the afternoon. Then sat in the wings again watching the show. This was followed by the highlight of the day, getting Joseph aroused and randy, and then letting him fill me with his wonderful manhood. I could not believe I was so lucky to have this gorgeous man as my boyfriend, he looked good, treated me well and was a great lover. I was just going to have to do whatever to keep him, wasn't I?

The few days at that theatre passed quite quickly, Joseph gave me some money to go shopping with, I could have spent all my time reading fashion and celeb magazines though, the pictures were incredible and had me imagining what I might look like in their shoes, literally. I think I only made one mistake then and that was easily mended, I bought some flat sandals and Joseph did not say anything but I could tell he did not like them so I took them back and swapped them for stilettos which got his approval.

When the show was finished on the last night we were all packed for going home, it was a fair drive and after dropping Bruce I finally got to see Joseph's home, a nice city flat, with nice views and generous room sizes. But the black satin sheets on the bed meant only one thing even though it was late I wanted Joseph to be pleased with me so I made sure he was happy in his satin nest.

Bruce was away for at least two weeks and it was four weeks before the next show, so Joseph said I would have time to get myself ready for being a stage assistant. He explained my job would be to help members of the audience on stage, hand any props out but mostly to look gorgeous. I promised to do my best, and then he added it would be possible to make me even more gorgeous, like a fool I asked how? He cuddled me and cupped my bra 'by making these real', I giggled and asked 'can you do that?' Off course he could, he was Joseph, he organised things.

Two days later I had signed the papers and in a nice clinic that Joseph had found I was turned into the girl you see today. They made my chest all me which meant I could wear those low cut tops which men seem to like so much, they also put fillers in my bum giving me quite an arse. My face got some alterations as well, my lips were a little plumper, my cheekbones higher or seemed to be and my nose a little smaller. But what really surprised me when all the aches and pains had subsided was that they had operated on my neck, something about my adams apple, but also when I spoke I had really high pitch voice which at first sounded odd but I got used to it and kept it quiet as much as possible.

The next time I saw Bruce most of the swelling and bruising had gone, Joseph had had me doing catwalk walking in the highest heels we could find until I was doing it without thinking. I was not sure if Bruce was pleased with the things me and Joseph had done to my body to make me look prettier, but he was definitely surprised. I did hear Bruce ask in a rather concerned tone 'and what if a trigger happens, then what?'
Joseph squared up to him and gave it him straight 'Tiffany loves being a woman, she constantly wants to look pretty, she never wears flat shoes or goes out without make up, and between you and me she can't get enough of me in bed, besides her dick you would never know she was once a bloke. And even if a trigger did revert her I am sure she likes being a woman so much she would volunteer to stay as one.'
'And you are sure.'
'Confident.'
I came in at the end of the conversation and asked what a trigger is, 'nothing to worry your pretty little head' I was told.
'Would either of you two men like a drink, I was just going to put the kettle on.' I stood there with a hand on my hip as pushed my arse sideways, the tight short skirt showing my new shaped bum off perfectly.
'Ok she can be a stage assistant.' Bruce said with a sound of defeat.
'Oh Bruce thank you, I shan't let you down, I will do a great job you just wait and see.' I excitedly hugged him and gave him a kiss.
'Enough of that Tiffany, a tea would be nice.' Bruce managed to say eventually.

We bought a stage costume the day after, long black with a split up the leg and a neck that just about held my bust inside. I went to a salon to find out how I could put my hair up in a bun type style, showing off my neck and long ear rings. I gave Joseph a preview at his house, he made a few suggestions such as making the split open when I stood still and make my arse wiggle more so the skirt sways more. I felt as if I had made it as a woman in that dress, and as Joseph helped me out of it and made love to me, I felt like a woman, being pleasured and giving pleasure to this wonderful man.

A week later I was on the stage to help the innocent victims on stage to be humiliated, teased and laughed at. It was all done in good humour and no one ever left not having had a good time.

Six months later we were back in my home town and in the theatre where I met Joseph, I was in Joseph's favourite red lycra tube dress (I think he likes it because I wear it without a bra and once it was not high enough and he got an eyeful of my nipple as it all malfunctioned) walking to the theatre I spotted my old friend Clare. I can't understand why we had been friends, what a frump, she was in a baggy knitted jumper and blue jeans, her hair short and a big satchel over her shoulder. I know she was not the most attractive woman but she hardly made an effort to tell the world she was a woman. Walking up to her I felt just superior, like she would never look as good as me or get such a great guy like Joseph. Just imagine if I wore those hippy clothes I would look dreadful. As we got closer I could tell she did not recognise me, so I moved into her path 'oh hi Clare'
'Sorry do I know you.'
'Tiffany. We used to be friends about a year ago.'
'I doubt it, my friends are not bimbos.' but she was looking carefully at me, then her jaw dropped and she mouthed 'Justin'
'No Tiffany.' I corrected 'Anyway would love to chat but got to dash, need to get ready for the show, do come along if you can, it is very good, Bruce is excellent.' I walked away but was sure Clare's eyes followed me till I turned the corner.

I was telling Joseph about meeting Clare later while I was cleaning my make up off. He was surprised I had memories of my old friends, I asked him why, so he explained how the hypnosis can somehow delete memories and he was not sure how deep my hypnosis had been. It was as I cupped his balls in my fingers, the nails tickling his arse hole that I asked him if I had been hypnotized.
'Yes quite a while ago.'
'And did it work?'
'Very well.'
'In what way?'
'It helped you overcome your fear of looking pretty.'
'I suppose it did. But I always thought that if the hypnotized heard a word it would bring them back to who they were.'
'Well it is maybe too much for you to understand but sometimes there is no need for a trigger, like with giving up smoking, and occasionally the trigger does not work.'
'And that was what you and Bruce were talking about a few weeks ago.'
'Sorry?'
'About me and triggers.'
'Well yes it was, but we think you are one those rare people for who the trigger does not work, which is not a problem as you like being pretty.'
'That is true I do like looking my best for you, but I think you are wrong about triggers.'
'Oh why?'
'Because I remember when I heard mine.'
His face went pale and his dick wilted in my hand 'So you are not hypnotized.'
'No Joseph I have been me for ages.'
'So please tell me when did you become conscious?'
'The moment you climaxed me that first time, I was under you and had a vague feeling of enjoyment and longing for you, but that orgasm was so great it woke me up.'
'Oh I am so sorry.' he was looking really worried.
'Don't be sorry, you opened a whole new side to me, you made me feel wanted, and it should be me who should apologise, I have been lying to you ever since, but I felt the only way to keep you and have you make love to me again was for me to be Tiffany and be the person you wanted me to be.'
'So you are here willingly? Not because we tricked you?'
'Yes, I am here because I love being with you.'
'And the bimbo look?'
'You like it, so I like it, besides have you seen how men turn and stare, I never got that attention before.'
'Oh Tiffany I don't know what to say, I have been worried someday you might wake up and hate me.'
'Say nothing until you have made me scream and then you can tell me that you love me.

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

tricky to write!

you'll have found, I'm sure, that the characters blend together at times! Nice turns and twists! Admire it!

Ginger x

Hypnosis?

For Justin to become Tiffany and do what she did onstage, Justin was simply a shell that hid Tiffany who was born when she was awakened by the Hypnosis

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Sorry...

Andrea Lena's picture

...no matter what event or influence when a transgender person comes out, their original male or female selves aren't shells. We are aren't posers or pod people waiting to bloom, but real human beings who still remain a greatly important part of our lives after whatever transition or coming out occurs.

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

The Theory Says

joannebarbarella's picture

Hypnosis doesn't work this way, but why let the facts get in the way of a good story? Anyway, Justin cheated!

Joanne

disclaimer

thanks for reading the disclaimer at the start :)
Lauran

fingers

for the eagle eyed amongst you, seven fingers has now become the more regular ten.
Thanks to those who spotted this interesting mistake.
Lauran

Some males have inner female urges. Justin was just one

of them. He, as Tiffany, allowed Joseph to treat him like a lady for which Justin was happy about. This is a wonderful story of love and soul searching as Justin finds out he loves being Tiffany and having a man that actually cares about him in his female role. Thank you for sharing.

"With confidence and forbearance, we will have the strength to move forward."

Love & hugs,
Barbara

"If I have to be this girl in me, Then I have the right to be."