A perfect evening

Printer-friendly version

He would be here for half seven and it was just after five. I had finished work as early as possible so I had as much time as possible to prepare for the evening.

The ingredients were all chopped, the chicken diced, the pans out. The table was laid for two with candles as a centre piece. The lights on dim with a few scented candles around.
Now time for me. I had shaved all over the night before so the nicks could heal, the red spots from my missing eyebrows had gone. I showered in my favourite apple shower gel and dried myself before wrapping the black silk kimono round me. If I was not excited and in the mood, I was now. In the bedroom I had my outfit laid out. Satin purple coloured bra and knickers. A matching waspie with suspenders for my shimmer nude stockings. Now for the makeup, perfect foundation, blusher to highlight my cheeks, eye liner to define the lids, a bronze on my lid with a cream below the brow, blended together then two coats of lengthening mascara. Last the dark pink lipstick with a 12 hour promise to not wear off, I expected to put that to the test later. Now I nearly there, the soft jersey wrap dress sat wonderfully on my body, I fastened the inside tie before making a simple knot in the belt.
My black heels slipped on next, the dark pink nails showing through the straps. Long jet pendants were pushed through the holes in my ears, then a short string of jet beads sat round my neck matching the string on my wrist. I put the emerald ring he had bought me for Christmas on my left hand where I fancied an engagement ring might sit. Three dabs of Femme perfume, wrists, neck and down below. Now just paint my nails and let them dry while I wait for him.

Right on time the bell rang, I checked my curls were still as I had placed them not so long ago. I opened the door, Rob was stood there smart as always, dark blue single breasted, red stripe tie, white shirt, hair casually brushed back, and though I could not see them, silk boxers caressing his man bits. He stepped past me, kissing my cheek. 'Hello my love, you look fabulous.' as he offered me a bunch of red roses and a bottle of Merlot.
'Oh just something I found lying about.' teasing him, I knew it was his favourite 'would you open the wine and let it breath, here let me put those lovely flowers in some water.'

We kissed properly before I moved to the kitchen, I had not eaten since breakfast and was needing food. The risotto cooked quickly and easily allowing me to drink some of his wine. We chatted about work, about a few mutual friends as the rice meal disappeared and the level in the wine bottle lowered. A meringue, fruit and cream delight followed, all in one big dish so we could help ourselves and at times feed each other. It is very erotic to place a spoonful of cream on someone’s tongue and see them wrap their lips around it and lick it all off.

We adjourned to the sitting room and I put the TV on, the reason I would not go out and had invited him round was that I wanted to watch Downton Abbey, I am a sucker for period dramas, not so much the story more the outfits the women wear as I imagine living such a grand live, the men look pretty good as well. I cuddle up inside his arm with a glass of wine. I settle down to the programme but we chat on and enjoy caressing each other’s bodies. He has a hand inside my dress cradling a bra cup, I have a hand on his thigh tickling the tender inside part. He moves occasionally to make himself more comfortable, I suspect as his ardour grows. I wiggle my bum to reposition bits which are getting excited as well.

The wine all finished I offer to make a coffee, but he declines saying he has something else in mind, I know exactly what as well. He catches hold of the ties that are holding my dress closed and swiftly undoes the bow-come-knot, the dress falls open displaying my matching underwear.
'Something you just found lying about?' he asked with a wry smile.
'Well they were lying on the bed after I got them out.'
'Talking of lying on beds.' his hands were either side of my waist inside the dress, his lips moving swiftly towards mine. I returned his kiss, while at the same time undoing his tie, then his shirt buttons so I can run my fingers through his hairy chest. He has helped my dress off my shoulders creating a purple pile upon the floor by my feet now. A hand strays down to his belt and fly, a hand goes inside and cups his jewels. He takes a sharp in breath, he would do anything for me right now if I asked. But it is he who asks 'Would you like to go somewhere more comfortable?' I reply by taking his hand and leading him into my prepared bedroom, sheets turned down, one bedside light on low, some gentle jazz playing quietly.
'Is this more comfortable?' I enquired.
He sat on the edge of the bed and removed what was left of his clothing besides those lovely boxers, black this time. We kiss and cuddle, we caress and stroke, we finger and squeeze all the places on each other’s bodies that we know bring pleasure to the other. Then when I can stand it no more I cover his pole with jelly and give him some to massage into my hole. What follows is obvious, I lift my legs while he goes between them just prior to opening my hole wider with his stiffness. Soon he is riding in and out and I feel him going deeper and deeper, touching that spot that will, with encouragement explode within me and make me want this man even more.

We lie next to one another, he has gone limp and his semen is leaking out onto my legs. I don’t want to get up and leave him, so I reach over and find the tampon on the side and ease it into my sore arse. Now I can go to sleep in his arms with the smell of his sex in my nostrils.

A perfect way to end a rather

There is no back story, nor do I know the future of this couple, but the reader is free to imagine how they got there and where they will go from here. If you want post some ideas in the comments. Hope you enjoyed it :)

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A perfect evening

Sounds nice.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine