Queen of The May Pt 8

Printer-friendly version

Message flagged Wednesday, 25 May 2011, 11:10

Queen of the May Pt Eight

By Jacquimac
Thanks To Stanman63 For Editing!!

Synopsis:After suffering from an accident, a young man learns that he has been voted to be the Queen of the May by his fellow students.

[*][*][*]

The itching stopped as long as I continued to put the cream on my chest, but after a while, I noticed my chest had swollen slightly At first, I didn`t think anything about it but, after a while my chest kept getting bigger, then I started to worry.

I spoke to the school nurse about it and she said it might be or might not be male breasts. She suggested I get my mum to take me to see the doctor, but not to worry as they usually disappear, after a while. She also reminded me that I had been in hospital and with the continuing blood tests, if anything serious was wrong, it would have been picked up before now.

So far, I had taken part in 3 pageants and 4 beauty contests and came first in all of them, was I so convincing that everyone actually believed I was a girl?

Mum took me to see the doctor, more blood tests were done and we now had to wait for the results. I now had a Saturday job modelling dresses for Mrs Jackson who owned a dress shop in the city, all her dressed were designed and handmade by herself and her daughters, it wasn't a big shop, but she was a family friend and I was volunteered by Mum to be their model. Actually, I was starting to have fun and was getting into the spirit of things.

I had come to like the feel of the clothing that I wore and the freedom they gave, it was starting to worry me. For several months now, I had dressed, behaved and been treated as if I had been born female. What was happening to me? I was doing well with the ballet and had been in the show they had put on in March.

I actually enjoyed sewing, knitting and embroidery and was getting quite good. I could do the laundry, ironing and housework.

Only a three months left to go of my time as queen, hopefully, I could get back to normal. But I had a feeling that I wouldn't`be to allowed or even would want to return to being a boy. They had held the election for next years Queen of the May, but hadn't as yet announced who had been selected, and after this year I felt sorry for who was selected. I know knew what it entailed and it was a hard year.

March arrived and my 12th birthday is next week, I've been told that it was to be a very special day and there was some news from all the tests that have been done over the past year. I`m now wearing a 32c bra and I don`t think I have gynecomastia, I think I've developed female breast.

My penis seems very small for my size and I don`t get an erection like a boy should. Am I turning in a girl after all? What`s happening to me? I gave up asking questions because I could never get an answer. I've got another beauty contest this weekend, so more dress fittings this week. All of these costumes must be costing somebody a small fortune and I know it isn't my parents who are paying.

The week passes slowly with school during the day and various activities including more dress fittings during the week. I did catch a virus and was finding it difficult to control my bladder. This caused a bit of embarrassment for me as I had to wear nappies and plastic panties, which meant I missed school, but I still had the competition on Sunday and the judges had to be told about the slight change in my costume. It didn`t matter though, I won, but I wet myself on stage. At least I didn`t leave a puddle on floor or that would have really been embarrassing.

My trophy case was starting to get full, 8 trophies for pageants etc, and 8 or 9 for my needlework and knitting, I was really doing well, also on display with each trophy was a photograph of me in full costume holding the award, or in the case if my crafts the piece that won. It seems that I`m better female skills and crafts than I was doing boy stuff.

My birthday finally arrived and it being on a Saturday, and having no competitions that week meant I could relax and enjoy myself. I was 12 years old and the party was a village affair, everyone attended. I did notice a specialist from the hospital talking with Mum and Dad in the lounge when I finally got out of bed, but just went into the kitchen and had breakfast. Once I had eaten, Mum told me to come and join them in the lounge. It was then I remembered they were going to tell me the results of all of the blood tests that I`d had. The doctor wished me a happy birthday and handed me a package to be opened later at the party, then he opened his briefcase and took out some papers.

He went through the various test results, but I understood very little of what he said. Apparently the body produces boy and girl chemicals called hormones and for some reason my body has stopped producing the boy hormones and I starting to turn into a girl, although I would need an operation to finish everything off when I was older. He explained that it happened very rarely and couldn't be stopped. He apologized for it, but I couldn't understand why, after all it wasn't his fault my body was changing.

He also told me that when tree smashed my legs, a branch had pierced my abdomen and caused damage to my internal sex organs, I thanked him for being honest with me and telling me himself instead of in a letter and surprised myself by asking him to come to my party in the village hall, which he actually accepted.

I turned to Mum and Dad, looking them in the eyes asked them to be honest with me. They agreed and my brothers entered the room. I asked if the voting for Queen of the May had been decided by the adults and not the students and was told no, it hadn't been.

Tom the eldest of my brothers told me that after the first blood test results came in, and I had been admitted to hospital, Mum and Dad had told them what might be happening to me, and that if the all the results came out the same, I would have to start learning to be a girl.

He being on the student council told the committee what was happening and suggested a special meeting with all the kids once I was in hospital. At the meeting, it was Billy Noble who suggested that if they picked me for queen I would have no choice but to start dressing and learning to be a girl, it was put to everyone and they all agreed and that was how I came to be elected.

They could have chosen one of the 10 or 13 year old girls, but seeing as I was well liked and was going to a lot help, the kids decided this would be the best chance to get my new life moving. The student council had a meeting with the school, parish council and my parents and told them what they wanted to do and everyone agreed.

They even had village meeting and everyone agreed to help. Well, I now had the answers to my questions, I might not have liked them, but had to accept them. After thinking for a while I could see now that everyone had been trying to help me adjust to a new life.

[*][*][*]

 


End Of Part Eight

To Be Continued In Part Nine
 

up
96 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

And the truth will set you free

And the truth will set you free, thanks for another enjoyable chapter :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

If it really is the truth.

How is it that everybody and their grandmother knew about this kid's condition but him/her. And since when do boys have 'internal' sex organs? There is no reasonable explanation why he/she wasn't told about what was going on. The kid was flat out lied to. And no doctor on earth would have withheld this information; if the parents insisted on silence he would have had a clear case of child abuse, and would have no longer been bound by doctor client privelege, and could have reported them. Something seems mighty amiss here!


Briefly Muddled Belle

Human Reproductive system

jacquimac's picture

The Vas Deferense,Seminal Vesicle,Ejaculatory Duct, Cowpers Gland and Prostrate Gland all of which are part of the male reproductive System are held inside the Abdomen. The male reproductive System isn`t just the Penis and Testicles and have been known to be severly damaged with some adbominal injuries. External Female reproductive system consists of mons pubis, pudendal cleft, labia majora, labia minora, Bartholin's glands, and clitoris. Both sexes have part external and internal parts to their reproductive system but they are more promenant on the male.

Jackie

You know...having been in possession of those...

and possessing some still, it had crossed my mind...and in my haste to comment I neglected that. I apologize both for my arrogance and my error.

I did notice something that actually gave me pause, however. She, as Queen of the May, is number 500. If it's 2011 in the story, and if it is an annual event, that would date it back to 1511; perhaps a Brigadoon-ish twist? I still don't understand why the parents felt a ten year old was incapable of handling what he was destined to learn anyway. Were they waiting for verification. If so, why the need to involve everyone in the village? Again, perhaps an other-world ish explantion, but in the real world the deception doesn't make much sense. And as others have pointed out, why so little protest from the boy in the first place. I suppose we'll have to wait and see.


Happy to know you. Belle

Queen of The May Pt 8

I am wondering if they are lying to the poor kid.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Newest indignity

RAMI

So, now we will proceed from, what I still beleive is forced feminization, the lies are too apparent to be taken seriously, to forced infantilization. The newest indignity. Diapers and plastic pants and wetting himself. What have they given the poor kid to make him be incontinent? At 12 years old he is too accepting of everything being done to him. They brain washed him not to be outraged about his feminization. Are they doing the same for his ability to control his bladder?

What is next, he will be placed in baby clothing, given a pacifier, and placed in a crib? Is he going to enjoy sucking his thumb?

Who is getting paid for his work at the dress shop? Obviously, not him. His parents? They are wicked in my mind, so it might be away to supplement their income. Or some mysterious entity who is controlling all of this.

I know there are some authors here who write about children or even adults reverting to or acting as babies. There are also readers who appreciate those stories. As for me, they are beyond my limit.

This will be my last comment to this story, since I am out of here.

RAMI

RAMI

I agree completely!

Jezzi Stewart's picture

The whole nappies thing is the straw that broke this camel's back! I'm not a conspiracy crazy, but this sure does smack of a nice, sinister one. This all is being done TO him, not FOR him, and it all starts with why weren't they up front with him right from the start and why he is so damn placid about what's happening to him. For some reason this town needs him to be a her, and an ultrafeminine one to boot, and he's being pushed into that against his will - or what was his will before the drugs got to him somewhere between chapters two and three. Boy or girl, this child's responses to his plight have not been normal. He's got to be being drugged or hypnotized or in some other way brainwashed.

Where's Stark or The Protectors when you need them?

BE a lady!

I can't let Stark loose ...

... on another author's story until that author is finished weaving his or her own tale. As much as I'd like to, it wouldn't be fair. And at this point, there's no way for us to tell if this is really a conspiracy, or if it's just the way the author is telling the tale that makes us think conspiracy. It does feel like a plot against our ex-Queen of the May, but that could just be how Jacquimac rolls when she writes. *smile*

Back to the wait and see for all of us, I suppose. But for all the explanations given in this chapter, there wasn't a legitimate reason given for them to keep him in the dark for a year and a half about the true nature of his health issues. And that omission alone screams hidden agenda to all of us who have wandered the halls of this genre for so long. *grin*

Randalynn

There is

A certain psychological condition that I cant remember it's name mew. But if something is continually forced on a child this young, when he is so easily swayed. As a self defense mechanism starts to "like it" later on in life after his forced operation I can see a very bad future. No matter his biology that is no excuse to do what they have done. There is always another option mew, and ultimately it is HIS choice whether he is a girl or not. To forcefeed him "girlhood" just because he "has no choice" is complete and utter BS. I weep for this poor lost soul and the horrors that were placed upon him mew.

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Bisexual, transsexual, gamer girl, princess, furry that writes horror stories and proud ^^

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

The temporary incontinence I blame on the bad viurus and his ..

still recovering body, IE he is still weak. But I agree the explanation as to his *winning*the Queen of the may and all the *lovingly* forced fem was LATE in coming, incomplete and seems flawed at best. WHY tell damn near everyone else before telling him, um her she is inevtably becomeing a girl? WhyWhyWhy? I can't see the reasoning. I can't see that is is inevitable unless his penis was ruined and his testcles distroyed. He should have been give a choice, an informed choice and given the time to doe so rather than this Rocooco plan everyone else was part of it.

If I was this child I would get a laywer. If he can't, he should wait until he/she is 18 but all the while carefully document everything done to him/her then move out of town and sue everyones ass off including his *loving* family.

I agree with Randa to withhold judgement on the story and this town for now but what was revealed so far does not excuse or explain what was done or why.

Poor kid.

Wickedly engaging story. If the intent is to make us mad as hell about the child's treatment you are pushing all the right buttons. Even if done for the best of intentions this all seems so wrong.

-- grin --

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

The boy seems to know some things

He understands that he might have gynomastia but his parents withheld his condition from him? There still seems to be no viable reason to keep him in the dark. And certainly, he's quite aware that there are many changes going on in his body. Why withhold any information that might help him cope with all the changes? I suppose we'll see? Thank you for this story. Anne