Queen of The May Pt 7

Printer-friendly version

Message flagged Wednesday, 25 May 2011, 2:52

Queen of the May Pt Seven

By Jacquimac
Thanks To Stanman63 For Editing!!

Synopsis:After suffering from an accident, a young man learns that he has been voted to be the Queen of the May by his fellow students.

[*][*][*]

All of my nails were get manicured and varnished, and they pierced my ears where gold studs had been fitted. A matching set of jewelry had been ordered for the big day. Yeah, everything thing was going to plan, their plans of course, not mine.

I was no nearer to finding answers to my questions and that worried me a bit, but there wasn't much I could do but see it out to the end and see what would happen then.

During the week leading up to the festival, the village and the houses were decorated with bunting, flags and flowers. The Floats were gotten ready for the procession, even the road sweepers were busy cleaning the streets. So far, there hadn't been any major problems, just little ones that were soon fixed.

The mood in village was one of joy and great expectations, everyone was busy and having a great time, the parish council were everywhere chivying people along and making sure everything was being done and completed on time. One of women on the parish council was with me all day, she was forever finding fault with me and it came to head after 3 days when she was told off by Mum and the ladies in the village.

Finally, the day of festival dawned and after breakfast, I was taken to village hall to be gotten ready for the big day. The women were making a fuss of getting me ready when I suddenly burst out laughing, everyone just stopped and looked at me. When I stopped laughing they asked me what was funny.

So, I told them it was funny that the 500th Queen of the May was a boy because they couldn't find a girl of the right age. I was relieved when they saw the funny side of it. Eventually, all that needed doing was to do my makeup and put on my gown. So, before that, we stopped for a bite to eat, it was going to be a very long day.

My gown was put on over the layers of petticoats I had on, they then put a plastic cape on me so they could do my makeup. Once I was ready, it was a case of waiting until I was announced. Eventually, I was announced and following the flower girls. I was led onto a platform were I was to be crowned by the leader of the parish council. Cameras were clicking all around me their was also a photographer from the local newspaper.

Once the crowing ceremony was done, I was placed on the throne which was lifted and carried to the lead float and fastened in place. I was glad of the concealed strap that held me in place so I didn`t fall off.

The procession wasn't very long, just around the outskirts of the village. I was glad that the flower girls were on the float with me to give me a bit of company. I felt very conspicuous sitting there where everyone could see me and was glad when i could get down off of the float.

The next thing I had to do was declare the festivities open, and everyone apart from our little group descended on the playing fields where the fairground and displays were. There were also vintage tractor engines and various competitions, races, sheepdog trials etc.

I wanted to get changed so I could join in the fun, but was told that I had to present the prizes as various events and races finished. So I had to stay in my gown, not much fun for me.

At the end of day, I was tired out and hungry. Although I did get a few snacks during the day, they just kept the edge of my hunger. When I eventually got home, a couple of ladies were there to get me out of my gown and accessories which were then packed to be taken away to be cleaned and got ready for my debut.

After a meal, I watched TV for a while before having a bath and going to bed. It had been a busy and to me a boring day, but everyone else seemed to enjoy themselves. Oh well, the fairground would be still be there tomorrow so I might yet get to go on some of rides.

The following day, after breakfast, I wanted to go to the fairground, but I didn`t know that there was an itinerary for me to carry out for the rest of year. So before I was allowed out we had to through that. The list seemed endless. There were contests I was entered in, pageants I had to be in and various other events.

This meant that I would have to be fitted out with several costumes complete with accessories. I never realised what the village queen went through. I thought it was just the village festival and one or two other village events. Now it seemed that just about every weekend was taken up with some sort of activity. With school and other activities, I would have very little free time.

Once a week I had moisturizing cream massage into my skin and after a couple of months, told Mum I thought I was starting to get a reaction from it. She had a look at my chest and gave me an antihistamine cream to stop the itching and it worked. That evening, I overheard Mum saying to Dad "I think it`s started."

And dad saying, "I will make an appointment with the specialist."

I didn`t hear the rest as one of my brothers came in, so I just went upstairs. It set me thinking again, what`s started? were they referring to me or something else?

I know I wasn't seeing a specialist anymore as I had been discharged from hospital care, although they were still taking blood samples every three months. I came to the conclusion that they must have been talking about something else. I was sent to hospital for a CAT scam by the family GP after having severe abdominal pains, the pains went away after a while. X rays were also taken form the waist down before I was allowed home.
 

[*][*][*]

 


End Of Part Seven

To Be Continued In Part Eight
  

up
74 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hmmm...

Perhaps our leading lady is intersexed, and beginning to enter puberty? Now we know for sure something is up, but not enough clues to be sure what it is! More, please?

Wren

That may be but

Intersexed or not he still has a right to be who he is. If Biology was all that mattered, then there really wouldn't be a whole lot of us.

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Bisexual, transsexual, gamer girl, princess, furry that writes horror stories and proud ^^

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Right to be who he/she is...certainly....

Andrea Lena's picture

...what seems to be missing here is her right to know what's going on...the whole "take our word for it" as evidenced by the cryptic reference "it's starting" at the end of the chapter. As some have already said, no matter what is occuring, a ten now going on eleven year old child has a right to if there is some significant health issue that is either life threatening or life changing. Apparently he/she doesn't 'deserve' to know or the parents are convince something is so painfully difficult to understand that they'd rather spring it on him/her all at once. If that's the case, irrespective of the intriguing job Jacqui has done with her story, the parents are sadly deluded. In trying to protect him/her, if that truly is the case, they are doing their child a huge disservice. What could be worse for a child with something this serious, whatever it is, than to find out that everyone but he/she knew, and that the choice of living a life that he/she chose was taken from her for 'her own good.'


Dio vi benedica tutti
Con grande amore e di affetto
Andrea Lena

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

The plot thickens, thanks

The plot thickens, thanks for another enjoyable chapter I'm looking forward to more :)

Yule

Bailey's Angel
The Godmother :p

So the final stages have begun

RAMI

So now the final irreversable stages of this vicious forced feminization have begun. Just feed the foolish, stupid boy with enough female hormones, and viola, his breasts start to grow. A good sign to begin his, yes his his, final destruction.

Yes, he was sent for a Cat SCAM, as our author wrote. A true scam on a poor lad. His folks are in on this completely. Shame on them,

RAMI

RAMI

Don't think it is forced fem but that they got BAD pysch advice

I think this is a bit like a great story here a while back where on a *doctors* *sage* advice a mother with phobias triggered by a rape years before is kept hospitalized and incommunicado from her only child, a young man. Keeping her from her family only fattened the doctor and his clinic's wallet.

In this story I think during treatment for his injuries a couple years back, during all the tests and surgerys to *fix* his broken body they learned he was not a he but some kind of intersex and really mostly a she.

*Yeah yeah, we knew THAT was coming. This is BC after all* some will say but it makes sense here. The cramping sounds like menstruation. I'm guessing the moisturizers and crams were innocent, a Red Herring. Could be estrogenic compounds to help trigger puberty but why, she's, assuming he's a she, only ten years old so what's the deal? Plus they would normally be administered as pills or shots not transdermal lotions.

What I don't get is why does most of the town KNOW he's a girl but they can't explain it to HIM, um HER? This NEEDS, screams out for an explanation, a damned good one.

The child is bright, well centered emotionally and seems a good candidate for some serious adult *talks* to explain it all to her and to answer any questions, fears and the like. Maybe after the accident his doctors feared he, um she might be suicidal. Thus this huge conspiracy using the existing Queen of the May "honor" as a way to ease him, her into her true existence. But is sure doesn't seem to be working. If anything it is only worrying him. I don't see signs he sees himself as anything but a small boy recovering from a injury.

That he is not complaining much despite no one listing when he does, which must be infuriating to him, suggests he is an adaptable, good natured child who will accept he is really a girl and eventually like it. But that would have happened without this byzantine charade! Where is the *fun* in his entire Queen of the May experience? I can't see it. IMHO

Plus on top of that HUGE lie they are all doing together -- probably on the *advice* of some psych doc, one who should be "struck off" as you Brits might say -- the whole Queen of the May bit seems to be less an honor than a underpaid job. Whoopee-do, the shy, self effacing kid is forced to dress-up in old-fashioned and ridiculous costumes, ride on a few floats, sit quietly in a *place of honor* and hand out awards but never participate in the fun. Damn, sounds like a description of what the Queen of England does.

The child gets all the duties, no chance to experience the fun of local festival in exchange for what? Seems a stupid way to THANK someone. She had better get something more out of this than the June Clever wardrobe, like maybe a HUGE monetary award she can use for college or as a down payment on a car or home in future?

Arrrg! I want to strangle these *loving people.*

Well, if he or she -- pretty sure he's a genetic she -- survives all this they will be one tough gal able to take on anything in life.

And they will have learned a dear lesion NEVER trust anyone, especially those who love you. Somebody needs to tell him/her the truth and end this loving train wreck. They are destroying this person from ever trusting anyone again. How can he/she ever love anyone after this *loving* betrayal? Even if meant well, which I am sure it is, part of the child must perceive this as betrayal, IE "we didn't think you were worthy of the truth but everybody else except the village idiot was." Hey, the mind works like that.

You have me so worked up over this fictional kid they are lovingly abusing or at best patronizing.

Very good, if frustrating for me, job.

Arrrg!

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Deliberate clue or typo?

Jezzi Stewart's picture

CAT SCAM ...???

I still think he's been drugged all along to keep him placid, and, given the itching clue, the drugs probably were a cocktail that included female hormones and testosterone blockers as well as tranques. "They" (whoever "they" are) want this kid turned into a girl, and they don't care a rats ass whether he wants to be one or not.

BE a lady!

Queen of The May Pt 7

Seems as if everybody is keeping him in the dark about things.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

No more comments from me...

I mean, why?

Huggles
Angel

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"

"Be Your-Self, So Easy to Say, So Hard to Live!"