The End

Printer-friendly version


The End
By

Jacquimac


I`m ready now , got my best dress and new lingerie on, I sit down and take up my journal continuing where I left off.

I'm writing this while I'm still able to think clearly, I know I don`t have long to go but felt that I needed to do this.

I`m living in the middle of nowhere in a weather worn and well used tent, my two loyal companions ,dogs Badger and Georgia died yesterday, they`d been with me since they were pups 16yrs ago.

Today I dug one grave big enough for the three of us to sleep in for eternity, away from the pain and cruelity on us by so called civilisation.From tonight I`ll sleep in it until the end comes and the weather will most probably cause the soil to fill the it in.

I`m not commiting suicide but am suffering from an a type of cancer that is incurable,it`s, not contagious or anything so theres not need to worry on that count.

Why am I living in a tent in the middle of nowhere?. Well after I left the army after 23yrs I finally gave in to to my transsexual nature and after seeing specialist in that field finally transitioned and since then have lived and dress as a female.

Although the government passed the anti discrimination bill to protect people of various sexual types it was hard to find work, and in most places acceptance. If I got work I was usually fired on some trumpted up breaking of the rules or the people I worked with would make my life so unconfortable I would be forced to leave.

OH yes the government, legal authorities, police, some religions etc all supported the legislation but getting the people to accept it was another matter.

I was forced from my home, by bigots who smashed the windows and on one occassion threw a petrol bomb through the window. Surprisingly there were never any witnesses and really not much the authorities could do.

After the last attempt to fire the place I just got the dogs in the car and drove away with the house blazing away.
The first few days I moved to various towns and tried to find accommodation for me and the dogs but with no luck, they always said I would have to get rid of the dogs and i wouldn`t do that.

I drew a few pounds from my bank account and bought a tent, sleeping bag, and some cooking equipment and just drove up onto the moors.

We`d stop somewhere for a few days and them move on to somewhere else, the only time I went into a town I would empty my bank account which my army pension was paid into at the end of each month, do a bit of shopping and move on.The car is old now but I do keep it maintained, taxed and insured.

What about friends and family you ask?, My family threw me out when I left school and I lived rough on the streets, Friends ? what are those, I never was able to make friends from the day I was old enough to walk, even in the forces I never had friends people just seemed to stay away from me no matter how hard friendly I tried to be.

The only friends I ever had died yesterday and I will join them soon, I hear people talk about God and Heaven, whether it`s true or not I don`t know and to be honest I don`t really care one way or another. If God and Heaven do exist I`ll probably be shunned there as well.

I`m going to stop writing as I can barely see, so the end is just about on me. At last I`ll find peace with the only friends that gave me true unconditional love and loyalty.

I stopped writing and carefully placed the journal along with my other documents into a weatherproof container, maybe someone will find them.

After placing the container a few feet away from our grave, set fire to the car in which I`ve placed everything else I owned.

I can feel the life ebbing away as I lay down at the side of Badger and Georgia, I say a final farewell to my two friends gently kiss them both for the last time and..........

up
89 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh! Jacqui,

ALISON

'so sad,so very sad but beautifully told.

ALISON

END

Jac; I hope this is just a story and you don't have any plans for such! Otherwise same as the about well written! Richard

Richard

I can understand.

/

A Nice ride around Manchester to finish off the Sparkle weekend.

I'll go with the suicide thing. The last thing I want is to be put in some 'care home' and 'looked after' by some individuals who know nothing of my dualism. It would be bad enough if they simply didn't understand and didn't care but sadly there are those who pro-actively move to hurt us. Worse still, I have known and met other older, gay people who have been abused by other residents in the care-home. It's nothing violent of course, simply denying them their privacy, verbally abusing them, not allowing them to watch something appertaining to their lifestyle when it appears on the communal telly; though now, laptops and PC's have averted that particular form of discrimination.

When the day comes that I can no longer fend for myself then goodbye world. Polythene bag and some gaffer tape. It's very effective, painless and quick.
As to my personal possesions, well, I'll be dead, what will I care.

I've determined that there'll be as little sadness as possible while I live and as little mourning as possible when I'm gone.

That's all.

Bev.

bev_1.jpg

That's dark... But I can

That's dark... But I can kind of understand it. My great grandmother had to live her last year in a nursing home for the elderly. Well - she always lamented about how the staff would steal her stuff. My aunt checked after her demise and to our surprise it was true. a third of her stuff was missing.

Really low to steal of an old woman.

On the other hand suicide... eww... but then I'm not in that age.

Great story Jaquimac, but really sad.

Thank you for writing,

Beyogi

Suicide??

jacquimac's picture

The story clearly states
"I`m not commiting suicide but am suffering from an a type of cancer that is incurable,it`s, not contagious or anything so theres not need to worry on that count."

So don`t panic, I wouldn`t give anybody the satisfaction by topping myself.

I seem to have aquired a knack for knocking out quick stories, this one only took a few minutes to write. The stories seem to pop into head and hey presto you get them to read.

Jackie

I got an idea for u

Hi everyone Like being a sexy Crossdressing Male to Female & love all of ur Crossdressing stories.U should continue this story,It is getiing good.U shouldn't leave people in suspect like that.