The Trip

Printer-friendly version

The Trip

Since i have the concentration abilities of a small squirrel, please forgive the lack of basic story, just an idea i jotted down, i'll be posting a lot of these over the next few weeks, i have millions of them on my computer.

El Guapo

“Please bend over.” She asked as we both sat in her living room.

“I’m sorry…” unsure of why she would ask me to bend over.

Her name was Ms. Carrie Forsyth, but to me she insisted I call her Carrie, she said Ms. was too stuffy, her mother was a Ms., not her. I was her gofer, I did whatever she needed, no, not everything… but like chores, mowing the lawn, grocery shopping, anything she needed that didn’t include my needs. It was like I was her caretaker, although at twenty five, she was hardly in need of a care taker, I guess she was just to busy with her lawyer stuff she was always doing to get around to the more mundane tasks of life.

Getting back to the matter at hand, she had asked me if I would like to move in with her, as an eighteen year old freshman with money problems, I quickly accepted. She gave me a room, she paid for my food, all I had to do was pay for school, she even gave me a ride everyday so I wouldn’t have to take a bus or a cab. However, recently she had been acting strangely, culminating in today’s conversation, and that needle she was fidgeting with in her hand.

I had never pegged her for the illegal drug type, in fact I had never even seen her drink, making this situation all the stranger.

“Will you do it for me?” She asked, putting on her best puppy eyes.

“What is it?”

“Oh, its just something, I can’t really tell you, it’s a secret!”

She gave a giggle as if it were funny, it just made me even more nervous.

“Why?”

“Because I asked you, as a friend and as your landlord, I’m asking you to do this one favor, is it really too much, if it is, I won’t ask again…”

There’s that damn guilt… I sighed, what the hell…

“Oh, alright, I’ll do it.” To show my readiness I even turned and pulled down my pants.

I felt a prick, followed shortly by a cold numbing sensation spreading across my body, what was this… that was all I had time to think as I felt my body go stiff and numb as I fell over, paralyzed, my glasses fell off leaving me effectively blind.

“Well, I guess it works, can you speak?” a voice called out, it sounded like Carrie, it must have been her.

I tried to speak, amazed that my voice still worked, apparently I wasn’t completely paralyzed.

“What was that, I can’t see, my glasses fell off.”

“That was a very special chemical for my very special little person and tough shit on the glasses!” I tried to move to adjust my limited sight, I was stuck.

“No, really, I can’t see without my glasses, I can’t fucking see!”

“Oh, well I’m sorry, I really am, but it looks like your…” I heard a snapping sound, must have been my glasses, “It looks like your glasses didn’t survive the fall.”

I was about to yell something nasty at her when a wave of pain wracked my body, it felt as though my entire body was cramping at once.

I felt my body double up involuntarily, apparently I could suffer muscle spasms, just not move on my own, I was in agony, my body seemed to be contorting and twisting, changing. My skin was crawling, I had that goose bump feeling on my arms as I felt something tickling the back of my neck. I was able to see my feet and what I saw didn’t look like my feet, in fact they looked like a completely different pair of feet, was someone else here watching?

I moaned in agony, apparently Carrie was content to watch me suffer in silence as wave after wave of pain wracked my body, longs strands of what looked like hair fell over my eyes, long, black hair. I didn’t have long black hair and neither did Carrie, what the hell…

Finally, I felt the changes begin to slow and come to a halt. I sat on the floor, too stunned to move or do anything. Slowly feeling began to come back to arms and legs and something seemed different, off.

I felt something grab me, hands, big hands and before I knew it, I was lifted off the ground and on to a huge couch. Or at least it looked huge, compared to me it was huge. A massive blur blocked my vision, when it spoke, it sounded like Carrie, although that was impossible, I was at least a foot taller than her and the blob was fucking huge. I felt the blur put the remains of a pair of glasses on my face, apparently they had only been bent and cracked, not broken.

As they came into focus, they fell down my face, they were huge. They couldn’t be, they couldn’t be my glasses, could they, although, there was no way someone had glasses in my prescription just laying around. The blob came into focus, it was huge, I mean massive Carrie.

“How do you feel?”

“Weird… what happened?”

“Why don’t you just look?”

I took her suggestion to heart, what I saw couldn’t have been real, she must have gave me some very good hallucinogens or something. My body was that of a small girl, about ten or so. A cursory examination revealed that in this dream world I had a vagina and small beginnings of boobs. Long silky strands of jet black hair fell across my face, my skin was the color of honey, I was girl, what looked like an Asian one!

“What do you think?”

“Dude, this is some crazy shit… what did you give me?”

“I can’t tell you…”

“What can you tell me?”

“How about your name?”

“Okay?” I paused, I knew my name, my name was… my name was… my name… I thought I knew my name… what the hell…

“Your name is Meredith isn’t it?”

“Sure…” I wasn’t quite sure, that didn’t sound right, I wasn’t quite sure why though…

“You aren’t sure?”

“No, my name is Meredith, I’m sure…” now that I thought about it, it seemed to make sense, my name was Meredith, how could I forget my own name, it must have been the strange drugs.

“Now Meredith, how old are you?”

“I’m ten, I just turned ten two weeks ago!” That seemed strange too, I just dismissed it, I must be ten, I couldn’t remember any other age, I was ten.

“You’re a big girl aren’t you?”

“Yes, I just told you, I’m ten, I a big giwl now!”

Why would mommy think I wasn’t I ten now, ten was olllllddd, like mommy.

“What would you like to wear Mary?”

“A dress mommy, a dress!!!” Dresses were so pretty and soft, like me!

“Wake up Timmy, wake up, you can’t sleep all day!”

I opened my eyes, Carrie was standing over me, she was smiling.

“What was it like?”

“What…” I was still a little out of it, what was she talking about…

“The drug, what was it like?”

“Weird, really weird…” I said, remembering the strangest dreams I’d ever had, becoming a girl in a dream, that was some weird shit…

Carrie walked away as the boy woke up some more, he was perfect. The first time using the drug made him an addict, and she had the only supply, slowly, the drug would work its changes on his mind and body, and slowly, ever slowly, little Meredith would come to be. Carrie allowed herself a small grin as she prepped the next batch…

The End…

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Good story - bad preamble

This is a far better story than your preamble suggests. I was prepared for illiterate rubbish without a basic plot, rather than this rather neat short story. I think you should get rid of the preamble.

This guy certainly is guillible, but then isn't that how most people get hooked on drugs?

In fact, with a drug like that, maybe you could let me have a little...