The Informant

Printer-friendly version

What happens when an evil doctor abuses her knowledge to forcibly transform her patients? Why don't we ask a insider, a person with firt hand knowledge of the Smith Scientific Corperation and the inner workings of the most secrative medical labratory in the US today.

Dear Daily News,

I am writing this letter in the hopes that you will be able to stop the evil that is permeating throughout the company I once loved. Margret Smith was a scientist, a demented scientist. After years of listening to feminist propaganda she had decided that all boys were diseased and needed to be rehabilitated. To accomplish this she kidnapped random boys and through a scientific breakthrough only she knew about created women out of them. She enjoyed her work and loved watching them transform. Had I known this I would have never taken the job at Smith Scientific Corporation. I found this transcript in the archives the other day, Margret keeps very detailed records of all interviews, transformations and after life of all of her “patients”. This is the story of a Greg Norton and the young lady he became. I have tried to recreate the story from tapes, transcripts and reports in the point of view of the late Mr. Norton. All I can say is I hope that one day such a fate does not befall me. I have included this composite transcript in the hopes that you will get the word out and save us all before it is too late!

Yours Truly,
Tom Sanford, VP Smith Scientific Corp.

After Treatment Form 00714, Greg Norton

Greg Norton, Age 24, Height: 6’3” Weight: 210lbs Sex: Male

NOTES: Mr. Norton came in complaining of many ailments. I diagnosed acute gender malnomicitius, the only treatmeant for it was complete transformation from male to female. The patient was hostile but after sedation treatment went off without a hitch. Mr. Norton is now a healthy, adjusted member of society.
SIGNED: Dr. Margret Smith

Note to Daily News: acute gender malnomicitius is a created disease used by Marge to forcibly change men into women without their consent.

TRANSCRIPT:

“You are going to become a girl, but don’t worry, you’ll learn to enjoy it, its not that different, it’ll just be new.”

I could feel the soft, cool liquid coursing through my veins. I could feel my body begin to shift as my legs were lifted off the ground. I felt smaller and smaller even as my hips and my ass began to swell.

“Finish the drink please,” she said with a smile as I complied slowly, “You like it don’t you, it’s made with lots of sugar, a pinch of spice, you could say it’s made from everything nice.”

I could feel a pair of fleshy mounds erupt from my shrinking chest as hair started to flow from my scalp. Strands of fine, silky hair fell over my face as auburn tresses flowed over and down my shoulders. She didn’t need to finish her description because I knew what she was saying even as it happened.

“You’re being fed everything little girls are made of!” she cackled wildly as my body continued to alter.

“Why…” the soft soprano my voice had become shocked me into silence.

“Why my dear, girls are so much better than boys, boys are only getting into trouble and causing distractions while girls are so sweet and considerate. Once you’re finished you’ll never be a nasty boy again, you’ll be too concerned with being a prissy girly girl, clothes, makeup and boys to ever cause trouble again!”

I tried to struggle but I couldn’t move a muscle, apparently the drug had caused some form of paralysis.

“You trying to struggle is so cute, you should see yourself!”

“Why am I still shrinking?” I asked in panic.

“Oh my dear, you’re going to be mommy’s little girl, to rehab a nasty bow and fix his dirty mind he must be raised a girl, you my dear will enjoy all the privileges that every little girl should have.”

The changes had started to slow. I looked myself over, my boobs had disappeared, I was now a small child, I looked to be about six or so with long auburn hair and a small body. I was probably small for my age.

“Oh my baby, you’re almost finished, soon you’ll be mommy’s little girl.”

Note: It’s standard practice to place a newly changed man with a small girl to learn from, as the drug interacts with the new emotions the victim is feeling it powers more rapid mental changes in the patient.

She unhooked me from the infernal chair and carried me out of the lab and too her car. She strapped me into a child’s seat and we started to drive, I was too small to look out the window.

“I know you can still understand me Todd so I’m going to tell you what is happening, we are going to my house where you will enjoy playing with other girls your age, I guarantee you’ll like it.”

We pulled into the drive way and she pulled me out of the car. Another woman was there with a small girl like me. I was put in a pair of girls shorts and a girls t-shirt.

“Hello, I’m Kim, what’s your name?” the small brunette girl asked.

“Todd, piss off!” I wasn’t interested in talking with a six year old girl who was bigger than I was.

“Would you like to play house with me?” she handed me a doll.

“No!” I turned my back on her.

“Please, it’ll be fun, you can be the mommy…” she looked like she was about to cry and I did want to play.

“Oh alright, but only if I’m the mommy!”

“Great, you need a better name, Todd is such an ugly name, it sounds like a boy’s name!” I shuddered at the mention of boy, I didn’t want to have a boy’s name.

“Okay, how’s Amy?”

“I like Amy, okay mommy Amy, lets play!”

“Hey girls!” a voice interrupted it was Kim’s mom and she was followed by the monster, “Kim, you want me to do your nails?”

“Yeah mommy, please, please!” she jumped up and down.

Her mother painted her nails a bright pink. I was so jealous, I don’t know why.

“Can you do my nails too please, I want to be pretty too!” I jumped up and down until Kim’s mom agreed.

I sat patiently as she painted them the same color pink as Kim, they looked so pretty.

“Kim, you want to wear your dress just like mommy?” Kim’s mom asked after our nails had dried.

“Yeah!” and they both went up stairs to change.

“So Amy, how do you feel?” the monster asked, a smile on her face.

I had a nagging thought in my mind, it slowly grew and grew. I looked down at myself and my pink nails, what had I done, I was a guy, my name is Greg.

“I was afraid this might be necessary.” the monster grabbed me by my arm and injected a massive needle into my arm, the pain spreading across my body.

“Good bye Greg…” she started cackling as my mind went soft.

I sat on the floor for a few seconds trying to regain my train of thought.

“Amy, are you okay?” A nice lady looked down at me, my mommy.

“Mommy, can I e pretty like you?”

“Sure Amy, lets get you in a pretty dress and I’ll do your hair, would you like that?” she asked with a smile.

“Yes, yes please mommy!”

Greg slipped further and further away into the depths of his now her mind as his mind was consumed with the thoughts of being pretty and boys and nice clothes until only Amy remained.

“Mommy’s going to put you in this machine and you’ll be a big girl like mommy, would you like that?”

I squealed with delight, I’d be a big girl, I could wear my own pretty dresses and makeup and be just like my mommy.

Note: It is standard practice to age the new girls to an age where they can care for themselves so the company isn’t liable for their welfare

A flash and my body grew and grew. Large boobs grew out of my body as attractive womanly curves appeared on my body, long silky strands of auburn hair grew out of my soft, milky white body.

“Amy, your date is here sweetie!” my mom called from down stairs.

I finished putting on my makeup and my dress. I adjusted my boobs in their bra and pulled un my three inch heels. I loved Mike and thought he might be the one.

I walked slowly down the stairs to where my date stood waiting. Looking at him and his sexy body made my heart flutter and my face blush. As we walked to his car I wondered for a second what it would be like to be a boy. ‘disgusting, they never change their socks’ I though as I got in. No, it was far better being a beautiful girl with a strong man, who would ever want to be a man?

FINAL NOTES:
Treatment was successful, Greg no longer poses a threat to society, Amy is a well adjusted woman now, capable of bearing only female children of which she has six healthy happy girls with Tom. Greg Norton has been cured of his disease.

SIGNED: Dr. Margret Smith, President, Smith Scientific Corp.
COSIGNED: Tom Sanford, VP, Smith Scientific Corp.

As you can see, we here at the Corporation and indeed need help, she, oh shit, i hear her comming... send, send damn it...

-- Email sent --

From: Dr. Margret Sanford
To: New York Daily News
Date: 2 March 2010
Subject: emails from former employees

To whom it may concern,

Any recent emails sent by any current or former employee should be disreguarded as untrue and a blatant attempt to slander my company's good name. There was never a Tom Sanford working here, my secretary, Tina Sanford invented the idea of him to attempt to sell you an untrue, patently false story. Any story printed along the lines of the email you received from Tina will be met with many, many lawsuits. Thank you for your time and consideration and we hope to avoid litigation.

Faithfully yours,
Dr. Margret Smith, President, Smith Scientific Corperation

The End.

Please leave comments or thoughts, thanks,

El Guapo

up
45 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The Informant

Is a story well woth fictionmania.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Horror story! ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... I know a lot of the TG fiction stories I see as horror stories are stories the author probably intended to be sweet, sentimental, etc. (Linda C's "Prom Princess", Karen Elizabeth L's "Jamie" are examples) But I feel the author intended this one to be what it is, a horror story.

"All the world really is a stage, darlings, so strut your stuff, have fun, and give the public a good show!" Miss Jezzi Belle at the end of each show

BE a lady!

Good Story

El Guapo,
I liked your story. Thank you for sharing it with us. The only difficulty I had with it was the unexplained changes of names. Greg became Todd, then Greg again. The final e-mail is "From: Dr. Margret Sanford, as if maybe she was married to Tom Stanford, yet it is signed "Dr. Margret Smith, President, Smith Scientific Corporation". Do the changes have a meaning? If so, I seemed to miss it. However,it was still a good read. You still appear to be a fairly new author and I don't want to discourage you. Your efforts are very interesting. Please keep writing.
Avid Reader