Trey and Me: 4 - Full Moons, the Boyfriend and the Kiss

Printer-friendly version

I kept quiet about the whole thing when I was in the car with Grace. This dressing up like a girl thing, the wedding, Trey, it was all freaking me out.

And here I was, dressed in a pair of Grace's shorts and a spaghetti strap top, riding with her to a beauty salon. I was also wearing a little makeup that Grace had applied shortly after picking me up from Trey's.

Trey and Me
Part 4: Full Moons, the Boyfriend and the Kiss
By Torey


 
"Trey Harrison, stop it," I shouted.

"Well, I just wanted a peek," Trey said in a very annoying way.

I fell for it, I have to admit it. I was laying face down by his pool trying to get some sun, you know, for the wedding.

Trying to make sure it was a "girl's" tan, I was wearing, you guessed it, the yellow polka dot bikini. It was actually the first time I'd worn it. I was too embarrassed to wear it at the party a few weeks ago.

I thought about going to a tanning booth. But Trey's mom invited me to lay out by the pool.

What did Trey do that was so annoying? After he climbed out of the pool, he walked over by me. My eyes were closed, didn't know he was there. He pulled open my bikini bottom.

"A peek?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said. "I think you have a cute butt. It looks like a girl's butt."

He was laughing. I didn't like being picked on.

"Here, get a better view," I said angrily, pulling down my bikini bottom where both butt cheeks were fully exposed. I quickly pulled them back up.

Instead of one-upping him, I believe I embarrassed myself even more.

"Trey, don't bother Taylor," I heard his mother shout from the window of the house. I'm hoping she didn't see my little display.

"Taylor, you're cousin Grace said she would be picking you up in 30 minutes," she shouted.

"OK Mrs. Harrison," I said, standing and wrapping a towel around myself.

"I'm sorry Taylor," Trey whispered.

"That's OK Trey, I know you were just teasing," I said.

"Well, I wasn't kidding," Trey whispered back. "You really do have a cute little girl's ass. I hope I get to see another view sometime."

"You're freaking me out, Trey, you do know that?," I said before going into change.
 

*          *          *

 
I kept quiet about the whole thing when I was in the car with Grace. This dressing up like a girl thing, the wedding, Trey, it was all freaking me out.

And here I was, dressed in a pair of Grace's shorts and a spaghetti strap top, riding with her to a beauty salon. I was also wearing a little makeup that Grace had applied shortly after picking me up from Trey's.

"Are you nervous about this, Shadow?" she asked.

I nodded. The wedding was a couple of days away. We were going to get our hair done and nails done. No one at the Salon knew I was really a boy. As far as they were supposed to know, I was a girl.

Mom wasn't really thrilled about the escapade, at least until she saw me in the bridesmaid dress. Then she got a little gung ho. Talk about embarrassing. What hair I had growing on my legs, she taught me how to shave off. And she made sure it was going to stay off.

Same with the few underarm hairs I had. I was proud of them. But now my pits were absolutely bare. Showing me how to do those things were not what I think she had in mind when the doctor told her she had a son.

"So this is Taylor?" a woman by the name of Stacy asked after we entered the salon. Grace told her I was.

She pulled me aside while another woman attended to Grace. She opened up a book with hairstyles in it. I actually had little to say in the matter. Grace was the one doing the consulting with Stacy about my hair.

"That one!" Grace said when she picked out the style she wanted for my hair.

I didn't argue. I've got to keep the bride happy. And once the wedding was over, I could ditch the curls and go back to my long, straight style.

"You're going to look glamorous," Stacy said before going to work on my hair.

I really didn't know whether to smile or cry when she was done. It actually did look beautiful. There was a part of me that wanted to keep the style.

I almost freaked out about the nails.

"You should really let them grow," Stacy said before putting on fake ones.

"I tell her that all of the time," Grace said before I gave her a really strange look.

I was in deep shock when I looked at myself in the mirror. There was a girl staring back at me.

I cried. I almost felt like running. I didn't react this way when I "dressed up" for the date with Trey, or even pretending to be a girl at the bridal shop or laying out by the pool.

But looking at my hair the way Stacy fixed it, and my nails, well you could say it shocked.

"What's wrong Shadow?" Grace asked after we left the salon.

"This is all really confusing," I told her.

"Well, if you don't want to go through with it, you don't have to," She said.

That's the problem, I thought, I really did want to go through with it.

"Grace, is it stupid that I enjoy being a girl?" I asked.

I couldn't believe I said it. I also wanted to take it back, but it was too late.

"No Shadow, I don't think its stupid," she said. "I sort of sensed it. I've always sensed it."

I swore her to secrecy. Don't tell mom, I said.

As far as anyone knew, this was going to be pretend.
 

*          *          *

 
"Oh how beautiful!" mom said when I modeled my bridesmaid dress for her, Trey and Trey's mom in the living room.

I blushed.

"I have to admit I wasn't thrilled about this," mom told Trey's mom. "But he really does look cute. Now I'm glad Grace asked him to be in the wedding."

"I think he'll make a very beautiful bridesmaid," Trey's mom said.

I motioned for Trey and told mom we were going upstairs.

"I've got to get out of this gettup," I said.

"Be careful, don't mess up your hair," mom said.

I rolled my eyes.

"Come on Trey, let's get out of here," I said as we walked up the stairs.

I asked Trey to help me unzip and help me out of the dress. He seemed more than eager to help.

His eyes grew big when he saw me standing in the middle of my room wearing a pair of panties and a strapless training bra as I put the dress on a hanger.

"I didn't know you were going to be wearing that stuff," he said.

"Well what did you think I was going to be wearing under that," I said, pointing to the bridesmaid dress. "A pair of boxers or briefs?"

Did I mention the pair of panties and the bra were bought by Grace for me at Victoria Secret. These weren't granny panties I was wearing.

"No, I guess not," he said with a laugh.

I turned around laughing.

"Hey Trey, look!" I said, pulling down the panties to give him another full view of my butt cheeks.

Once again, I managed to embarrass myself.

"Sorry," I said. "I just got carried away."

"I didn't mind," Trey said. "I told you I like your girly butt."

I laughed and collapsed on the bed and saw Trey pull a small box out of his pocket.

"Taylor, I've got to ask you something," he said.

"What is it, Trey?" I asked.

"When you're pretending to be a girl, would you be my girlfriend?" he asked, pulling out a necklace.

I stood up and walked over to him. I pointed to my neck.

"Your first official act as my boyfriend is to put the necklace around my neck," I said.

He obliged. I had to admit it was beautiful. I told him I would wear it with my bridesmaid dress.

"Well if you're my girlfriend now, I have another question," he asked.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked.

I hugged him, nodded yes. He pecked me on the cheek.

I surprised myself when I returned it with a more passionate one. I stuck my tongue in his mouth. He did the same.

It frightened me. I ran out of my room and into the bathroom and shut the door.

"What's wrong," he asked.

I couldn't answer. I sobbed. The tears ran down my face.


 
To Be Continued...

up
100 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice little tale with promise

Tanya Allan's picture

I think it shows Taylor's uncertainies, but we can all see how much he's warming to the task.

Tanya
There's no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes!

There's no such thing as bad weather, just the wrong clothes!

Really nice story

Hi Torey,

You've got a really nice story going here and I'm finding it to be a fascinating read. The way you reveal Taylor's uncertainties is very well done and convincing. Hope you get the chance to write some more.

Pleione

Cute

I think "cute" says it all.
Hilltopper

Gina_Summer2009__2__1_.jpgHilltopper

Confused

Taylor has a definite split personality developing here. Trying to get a "girl's tan", saying yes to Trey about being his girlfriend, laying a serious liplock on Trey, and then running out of the room crying. Taylor, honey, you're gonna have to make a decision about what you are and what you want. Until you do, don't be teasing Trey. There's a name for girls who do that, and it's not a nice one. :-(

m

Damaged people are dangerous
They know they can survive

Ah, Young Love

and the First Love can cause youth many a heart ache. The difference here is Taylor's confusion about him=herself.

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine
    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine