Girltime at the Hideaway 4

Printer-friendly version

new 4ss.png

Girltime at the Hideaway (Episode 4)
by Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's Note: Hi... next, just a little bit of shopping. In real life, I never, shop like this. I would love too, of course, but it never happens. Unfortunately online is the way I go. Sometimes, I will gather up the nerve and take a friend to GoodWill, a consignment store or charity shop. Sometimes I find something to love, usually a top or sweater, and it makes me quite happy for a long time, ha... I love that someone loved it before me... Oh well, I am slightly crazy. Here is the next episode and I hope YOU like it...

***
Episode 4

***

I had so many things to tell Chan and Misty. Another job, that's crazy. Lillian will be even more angry with me. I was so relaxed the entire ride home, I had my seatbelt on and I was tilted toward Ross. I had my cheek on the seat watching him, my eyes were half-open. I had such a good time last night, last week. Life was starting to get wonderful. I couldn't believe how things had turned out.

"Ross?"

"Mmm."

"I sold my company."

"Really? That's great. So I suppose you are going to let me give you more hours?"

I smiled, I was suddenly so tired, I watched his hands on the wheel and imagined his fingers in my hair. I looked at his thighs, they were thick and strong, I imagined they would look so sexy surrounding my body. We stopped at a light, I looked up at his eyes. "Thank you for staying with me last night."

He grinned.

We got to the front of my house too soon, my imagination was in overdrive. He helped me out of the car, I had my dress and clutch in my hand. I wouldn't be able to put my arms around his neck when he said goodbye to me. Maybe I will invite him in, make love to him.

He kissed me, it was nice, I pushed my body into his. We were making out in front of the block, in front of the people walking their dogs. His arms around me, his fingers on my strapless bra. I heard Lillian yelling behind the door, Chester must have gotten in her way. I looked at Ross, I didn't want him to meet them. I didn't want him to be subjected to their bad karma. "Tsk, please call me later.

He smiled, "I will," He kissed me again.

***

I stayed in my room, I stayed quiet, I went to sleep early and dreamt Ross stayed over.

Once Monday morning hit, I knew I was going to be busy. After Lillian left for work I slipped on shorts, heels, and a top, cleaned the house, washed the dishes, did the laundry, and then got on my phone.

"Hello, Pavani Vasa asked me to call."

"Oh, yes, Sabrina... Langton?"

"Mmm-mmm."

"I have eight tickets for fashion week at the forum, do you want me to messenger them over to you?"

Ooh, I was excited, I wasn't expecting this. "Um, I can pick them up." She gave me the address, I would go when I went to visit Susan at the lawyers, or get my prescription, or see Dr. P the therapist.

There was a sudden commotion at the front door, my heart dropped, Lillian was home. I heard her make her way through the house. She was yelling and cursing, just a regular day for her.

There was a banging on my door. I didn't want to open it, life was too good to have to deal with the avalanche I call Lillian. "Hi, what's the matter?"

She looked at me, she was annoyed. "Where the fuck did you put my laptop?"

"Um, I didn't move it."

"And what the fuck are you wearing?" She was looking at me, she was pressing my boobs, "You are so ridiculous."

I was in a crop top and shorts, denim shorts, they were very tight, my crotch looked perfect in these and my ass cheeks were hanging out. My belly was showing and the top of my forms were peering out. I knew I looked pretty sexy, I shouldn't have been presenting so much cleavage to talk to Lillian, I wasn't prepared. I walked out, to help her find the laptop.

She dumped my basket of laundry, all my lingerie was on the floor. I'm sure it wasn't hiding in there. "This is what you wear, you really are a fucking sissy." She kicked it around, she was so unpleasant. I found her laptop not a moment too soon. It was right by the door in a shopping bag. I apologized just to get her to leave. She slammed the door and called me a couple of names I couldn't spell.

***

I had on another gray wrap dress and black stockings, I looked very professional. I had a nice thick belt around my waist and it gave my midsection perfect definition. I slipped into three-inch black chunky heels and grabbed my matching pocketbook.

First I went to the lawyers, legally my name wouldn't be changed for another couple of weeks but Susan gave me everything I needed. Even a form for my new driver's license. She changed all my credit cards and all my city and state items had my new name. She also said the money from the sale of the business was already in my bank account under my brand-new name. The name I gave myself when I was a teen.

"You are going to have to invest, or buy something big." Susan laughed, "We are going to need a tax write-off. Also, I checked your prenup and you don't even have to tell you know who."

"Ooh, I didn't even think of that."

"I will also have the divorce papers for you two to sign later this week. I could drop it off at the bar, we could have a drink."

"We could... or two" I hugged her and then said goodbye to everyone else, I was quite popular here. I told her when I got more settled, I would get everyone together for a thank-you lunch. I knew a great sushi restaurant.

Next, I went to the pharmacy and then to my Therapist's appointment, Dr. P. He was telling me, "The best thing you can do is work, and talk to people, get comfortable. I am not really worried about your transition, you have those two wonderful women to help you. I wish every transgender woman and man had two people like them, I hope you realize how lucky you are."

I smiled, I realized it. I thought about it every day.

I told him about my relationship with Ross and he seemed surprised. "Of course, it was completely set up by Misty and Chan."

"Well, that's okay then, if they are friends, it will be fine. I approve." He laughed and took my hand.

"I just feel a little embarrassed."

"Really about what?" He started to write on his pad.

"Ross and I have known each other for only a couple of weeks now, but I don't really know when to start having, um, sex. I feel way too nervous about it."

"Are you talking to Lillian about this?

"No, definitely not."

He started to think, he leaned back. "You know what? Introduce this new guy to Lillian and Chester, let them meet him. Let them see how you have changed and grown."

"Do I have to?"

"Ha, you are an adult you can do what you want, ha. I think you will have closure once these two worlds meet. Then all of you can move on. I also would like to see this Ross, I wouldn't mind meeting your two friends too."

I made tentative plans, all my friends at my doctor's visit, that should be fun. I will have to bring extra chairs.

***

My last stop was at the offices of Betsey Johnson, I was going to meet one of Pavani's friends.

"Hi, sit." She told me as I walked in, she was very tall and striking. I handed her a bottle of wine while I took in her outfit. Her dress was pretty amazing I would love to dress up for work like this every day. "I have eight tickets. Friday, opening night at the forum."

"Thank you so much, I can't wait." She handed me an envelope and then pulled something out of her desk.

She was looking at me, she seemed impressed somehow, "I love your dress, the color is perfect on you. I wish I could wear gray." I smiled as she stapled some things together and handed them to me. "We are having, well sort of a sale I guess, at one of our locations. It's Wednesday night, real quick from seven to about eight."

I looked at the papers she gave me, they were blank and had an address attached to them. "Ooh, I love your designs."

"You are going to love this, I just have the three tickets. But just go to that address and have fun, they are going to love you, you are gorgeous."

She then got a call. So I smiled, thanked her, and left. I couldn't wait to tell Chan and Misty.

***

"So, let me get the calendar." Misty seemed pretty surprised by my sudden socialness. "And you are making these plans to go out, I'm very proud of you."

"Me too, I'm proud too, I want credit!" Chan yelled from the back, she was working on one of her clients.

"I'm sorry it's so sudden, I'll understand if you are busy."

"We are getting unbusy for Betsey and fashion week." Misty laughed and wrote it in the book. "So Wednesday, a quick drink, and then we head downtown to the store, and Friday we get glammed up and prepared to be fawned over."

"I was going to order a limo, who else should we take? My therapist says I should take Lillian."

She stopped and looked at me, "Really? Well, that's an interesting development. We can discuss it when we go shopping if you want."

"I want to go shopping!" Chan was still yelling from the back studio. "Make sure I am part of this!"

Misty walked in to talk to her. "Of course, you are part of this... you are driving."

***

Wednesday

The three of us did have a quick drink at the Hideaway, a surprise Girltime on a Wednesday. I made them finish off the keg of my Red IPA, Brian said it went very quickly and he was going to order some more. Then we headed to the Betsey Johnson outlet.

Misty was looking at the address on the ticket, then up at the storefront. "It looks closed, do you think it's the right place?"

I got out and checked, all the lights were off and the sign said it closed at 6:00 PM. "We must have missed it." Then the lights went on and the girls got out of the car. "Should we go in? Are we early?"

Chan was leaning on the window, a tall woman popped up right in front of her and beckoned us in. "Shit, she scared the crap out of me." We laughed as we headed inside.

The young girl introduced herself, "I'm Connie, here are your bags, find something you can't live without. Mwah!" She locked the door again, and then she was gone.

We walked around the store for quite a while, I found three complete outfits, and then on the wall, I saw the most perfect dress. It was a long gown, copper-colored with a split right up the left leg. I fell in love with it. Connie helped me take it down. I tried it on, I thought I would cry.

She was rubbing my shoulder, "See I knew you would find something you couldn't live without. Can I ask you something?" She now had her hand on her chin.

"Okay."

She then brought me further away from the two women. I had to look up at her she was very tall, she had a lot of hair, and she smelled incredible. "You are so beautiful, please don't be offended but, um, are you trans?"

It's crazy but no one had ever asked me that. Years ago I was shopping in a very tasteful dress, and a man asked 'if I was one of those queers.' But since then I felt I traveled under the radar. I feel if they knew, they didn't say anything. Generally, people were very nice to me.

"I am," I made a weird smile, I bit my lip.

"I hate you." She looked at my feet, "You have such little feet. I transitioned four years ago and I'm still a size twelve, what the heck, what's the rules?"

We started to laugh, I introduced myself. I told her I loved her hair and her perfume. She told me again she was jealous of my feet.

"You know, I have shoes that would go perfectly with that copper dress." Connie went into the back, behind the cash register, she sang, she made so much noise. She walked back with a pair of metallic, copper sandals, with a gorgeous four-inch heel and a thin ankle strap. It was perfect for me and this dress. They were just slightly big, maybe a size up, but I didn't care at all. I figured Misty and Chan would have some trick to keep them on me all night.

I took one more walk around the quiet store, check on the other women, I felt so content, that I went up to Connie to check out. She put the three dresses in the bag she gave me when we first came in. It had the designer's name and logo on the front, it was so nice. She then started giving me accessories, earrings, bangles, even a purse. She next gave me a clutch for the copper dress and one for another green one I had.

She then looked at me, squinting her eyes. I was wearing a short red dress, showing too much leg and cleavage. Misty and Chan were dressed similarly sexy. "I hate asking you this but what size shoe are you?"

'Eight and a half."

"I hate you even more but you... are going to love me." She then went into the back singing again, then came out with nine shoe boxes tied in two ropes.

She looked at Misty and Chan. "And your sizes ladies?" Misty was a seven and a half and Chan was a six. Connie came out with five pairs for Misty and only two for Chan. "Six is very popular." She laughed and handed us the shoes over the counter. "Unfortunately they don't carry shoes in my size." And she held up her sparkly pumps. "I always have to improvise."

I had out my wallet, ready to pay.

"Thank you, ladies, please come again. And have fun at the festivities." She laughed when I asked how much I had to give her. "Ha, that's okay, these are last year's dresses, we are getting ready for the new ones. Just make sure you wear one to the fashion show." And she gave us more tickets. We said goodbye and I invited her to come for dinner and drinks at the Hideaway.

I walked to the door with the two women and then I walked back to the counter. I hugged Connie. "Thank you for being so beautiful." She smiled, and her eyes became slightly misty.

We went and put all of our items in the trunk, we were more than excited. I couldn't wait to reorganize my closet. I couldn't believe the night was another ten.

***

The End of Episode 4 (Stay tuned for Episode 5...)

up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I wonder . . .

Emma Anne Tate's picture

. . . I can’t imagine Lillian will be upset at the divorce— unless she finds out what Sabrina got for her company. Then she’ll probably be volcanic in her rage. Oh well — the prenup was probably her idea.

Sabrina, I enjoyed your shopping scene, even if it’s a fantasy for both of us. It’s a sweet fantasy and I love it!

Emma

Shopping for days!

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Love the idea of shopping like this, oh well... mustn't dwell, ha... Oh yeah, the prenup? Lillian's idea. Still more to come... Thank you so much Emma for reading...

Shoe Size

joannebarbarella's picture

I'm afraid I'm on Connie's side here. How I wish I had size 8 and1/2 feet. I have a much larger grip on terra firma, even more than Connie and, no, I'm not gonna tell you!

Sabrina, you must get rid of Lillian as soon as possible, although I expect she will try to make it seem as if she's the one doing the pushing. She's a queen bitch.

No dawdling now....next chapter quick!

Heels, heels and more heels...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Oh, how we can wish for a perfect 8 and a half, ha, or smaller... I'm 10 and a half and I have no trouble finding the heels I love, well most of the time...

Hmmm, Lillian well, she lasts a couple more episodes. I think we need the comparison to show how much better things are now with the women from the salon and the new boyfriend. I usually don't have my 'wives' be too mean, even though I have been accused of it in other stories, ha... but I think this one is just the right amount. We find out a little more about their relationship as we go on... Thank you so much Joanne for reading...