What’s It’s Like for A Girl Book 2 Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

The week seemed to fly by as Max and Greg work their butts off. Max had spoken to her mother about the group date she was going on. Her mother was happy Max was going out on a date and gave her the birds and bees talk.

Max felt a little uncomfortable while her mother tried to explain the birds and bees to her. Even though she was still equipped as a male, she wasn’t thinking about having sex with Brandi. Still, she knew she would have to be careful.

The day before the date, Max and Greg were sitting on the tailgate of Greg’s father's pickup truck enjoying a sub, Greg’s mother made for all of them. Greg looked towards Max as she sat next to him “What are you wearing tomorrow night?”

“A dress my mother helped me pick out. I thought about wearing pants, but my mother figured I would be more comfortable wearing a dress. How about you?” Max takes a bite from her sub.

“Dad said I should wear a dress shirt and my favorite pair of jeans. I figure since we’re going to Cinema twenty-four to see American Pie it would be okay.” Greg has never been on a date before.

“I figure Lulu Birds would be a good restaurant to take Brandi and Cindy to. It’s priced reasonably and the food is mostly comforting.” Max got advice from Debbie and she suggested it.

“I have no problem with Lulu Birds, they have some good food.” Greg has been there before with his parents.

“All rights you two. Stop daydreaming about your dates and get back to work.” Mr. Collins looks at his son and Max.

He was surprised when Greg approached him for advice on how he should dress for a date and where he should take his date. When Greg told him that Max was going along with some girl named Brandi. He wonders if Max still likes girls. There was a lot that he and his wife didn’t know about transgender people. He knew his wife spoke with Max’s mother Laura.

Max didn’t know about it, but her mother met with his wife and himself. They wanted to know more about Max and why he thought he was a girl, instead of a boy. He knew Max didn’t have a father figure in his life. He thought that might be a reason why Max thought he was a girl.

The thing was, even Laura was a little concerned about Max wanting to be a girl. However, she did tell them that she was in contact with the counselor Max was seeing and was seeing one herself to support Max. She loved her child and wanted to know if it was something she did.

“Yes sir.” Greg finishes eating his sub.

Max finishes his sub and goes back to work. She and Greg work together to cut down a tree and split the wood. Greg’s father had a stump grinder he was going to bring by tomorrow to grind the stump down. By the time they stopped working. Max’s shoulder and Greg’s were hurting. Max was going to ask her sister to rub some Ben Gay or something onto her shoulders.

When Max got home that night, she was hurting. She feels the tub with hot water and tosses in one of the bath beads she and her sister share. The last time they went shopping together, her sister thought it would benefit the two of them if they shared a jar of bath beads. Once Max started using them, she had to agree.

Their mother let the two of them redesign the bathroom. Now, it was like a spa where they could come and relax after a hard day at work. Once the water was at the level, she liked it. She gets into the tub and leans her head back against a folded-up towel.

She looks at her skin and notices she needs to spend some more time outside to even up her tan. Her arms and her legs were darker than the rest of her body. She noticed her breasts had gotten a little fuller. She would be glad when they were a little bigger.

She is enjoying the heat and the peacefulness of the music she is listening to. She could hear her sister walk by the bathroom. It sounded like she was in a hurry. She wonders why her sister was in such a hurry.

Donna comes out of their mother’s bedroom, after using her bathroom. She had to pee badly and when she went upstairs and noticed the main bathroom was occupied. She used her mother’s bathroom.

When she comes out, she stops at the bathroom door and knocks on it “Max, I’m going to order out tonight, instead of cooking dinner.”

“Come on in sis, I have plenty of bubbles covering me.” Max knew her sister had a thing about seeing her naked.

Donna walks into the bathroom and spots Max covered up by the bubbles. She still had a hard time seeing her sister with a penis. She couldn’t wait until Max had it removed.

“Sorry about that, Max.”

“It’s alright sis. So, what were you going to order?”

“I was thinking about placing an order with The Golden Wall.” Donna knew her mother and Max loved the food.

“Cool, I’ll have my normal.” Max loved General Taos Chicken.

“Okay, you want fried rice and egg roll, like normally.”

“Yep.” Max loved her Chinese food.

“Okay.” Donna turns and leaves the bathroom.

She goes to her bedroom and places a delivery order. Afterward, she changes out of her clothes and slips on a baggy pair of sweats and an oversized t-shirt. She loved walking around the house with the girls hanging free.

She would love it more if her girlfriend was here massaging her shoulders. She loves when Debbie plays with her tits. Debbie said she liked how big she was, but she prefers Debbie’s tits over her own. They were bigger, whereas hers were smaller.

Once she places the order and pays for it. She goes downstairs to wait for the order to be delivered. She wonders if Max is prepared to go on her date tomorrow.

Max washes her hair and drains the water out of the tub, as she dries her body off. She pats her body with the towel, instead of rubbing it like she used to do. Ever since she decided to come out of the closet to her mother. She has been learning how she should treat her body from her sister and mother.

She was a lot like her mother and sister. She slips on a baggy pair of silky shorts and an oversized t-shirt. She doesn’t bother with a pair of panties. Her sister said that it was best sometimes to go bare to air out the groin area. Since her penis was so small from taking her sister's birth control pills and now the estrogen pills, she was taking.

Max goes downstairs wearing her slippers and finds her sister watching a movie. She knew her mother would be home soon.

“Hey sis, will you and Debbie still be able to take us to the movies tomorrow?”

“Yeah, who is picking you guys up?”

“Mr. Connor is. He asked us to call him and let him know when were ready to be picked up.” Max knew Greg asked his father to pick them up.

“That’s good.” Donna was glad that Mr. Connors was picking them up.

Ten minutes later, Max’s and Donna’s mother come walking into the house. She spots the girls watching a movie in the den.

“What’s for dinner, girls?” Laura walks into the den.

“Chinese. We ordered out, Mom.” Max looks at her mother.

“I hope you ordered my favorite.” Laura had her favorite dish.

“I got you covered Mom.” Donna knew what her mother liked.

A few minutes later, the delivery driver shows up with their food. Donna gives the driver a tip and joins everyone in the den. She starts removing the different dishes out of the bag and hands them to their owners.

Once everyone has their dish. They start eating while watching the movie they started.

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos