What’s It’s Like for A Girl Book 2 Chapter 10

Printer-friendly version

Max and Brandi walk hand-in-hand from the restaurant they had dinner at towards the movie theater. The night air was warm and both women were wearing sundresses.

“So, how has your week been, Max?” Brandi hasn’t been able to spend as much time with Max as she wanted to.

“Hot and sweaty. Greg almost passed out due to the heat. I wasn’t that far from passing out myself.” Max couldn’t believe how affected she felt by the heat.

“What did you guys do?”

“Greg soaked his shirt in cold water and I dumped some cold water on top of my head. There wasn’t any shade to sit under.” Max felt a little better after dumping cold water on her head.

“I swear guys have it easier than girls in that respect.” Brandi knew what it was like to be out in the heat and wanted to take her shirt off.

“I guess you're right. But there was no way I could take my shirt off or get it wet because it would have shown my bra underneath it. Plus, you have seen how big my chest has gotten.” Max has noticed her breasts have increased since being on the new hormones.

“Well, I’m glad you didn’t, sweetie.” Brandi has seen Max in her swimsuit and has noticed her chest has increased some.

Since they bought their movie tickets beforehand. They enter the movie theater and buy some popcorn and a drink to share. As they are standing in line, Max spots Charlie with two little girls standing with him. A smile appears on her face as he lifts one of the young girls up to the counter so she can see the candy.

Brandi noticed Max looking at a young man holding a little girl up. She saw the young man tickle the little girl, as she picked out her candy.

“Someone you know?” Brandi looks towards Max for an answer.

“Yeah, I met him at the party me and Greg went to. His name is Charlie and he gave us a ride home.” Max told Brandi about what happened at the party.

“Why don’t you introduce me to him.” Brandi wonders if Max was embarrassed.

“Okay.” Max walks over to Charlie and the two little girls.

“Hi, Charlie.” A smile appears on Max’s face.

Charlie turns around when he hears Max’s voice. A smile appears on his face when he sees Max and another woman standing with her.

“Max, how has been?”

“Good, this is my girlfriend, Brandi. Brandi, this is my friend Charlie and…” Max looks at Charlie for help.

“My nieces Amy and Bernadette.”

Amy and Bernadette smile at Max and Brandi. They step close to their uncle for protection.

“Girls, this is my friend Max and her girlfriend Brandi.”

“Hi, girls.” As Brandi kneels to look at the girls. She smiles at them.

Amy buries her face against her uncle’s leg. Bernadette moves closer to Charlie’s leg.

“You have to forgive them, Brandi. They are very shy.” Charlie wraps his arm around Bernadette’s shoulder.

“It’s okay, girls. These are nice people. You can trust them.” Charlie knew how the girls felt around new people.

“So, what movie are you and the girls going to see, Charlie?” Max smiles at the little girls.

“I’m taking them to see, Wish. How about you?” Charlie wonders why Max is at the theater.

“We're here to see Lisa Frankenstein.” Max knew Brandi had wanted to see it since it came out.

“That sounds interesting. Let me know how it is. My girlfriend has been wanting to go and see it.” Charlie promised his girlfriend he would take it.

“I will. Well, it's nice meeting you, Amy, and Bernadette.” Max smiles at the two young girls.

Brandi and Max turn to leave. They stop to buy popcorn and drink, before heading into the theater. They pick a nice area to sit down to watch the movie and share a drink and popcorn.

After the movie, Max and Brandi head home. Brandi drops Max off and kisses her.

“This was fun, Max.”

“I know. How about we do it again next Friday?” Max wanted to spend more time with Brandi.

“Sounds good.” Brandi kisses Max before Max exits Brandi’s car.

Max walks up to the front door and uses her house key. After Max closes the front door.

“How was your date, sweetie?” Laura looks at her younger daughter as Max comes walking in.

“It was nice, mom. It was fun being out with Brandi.” Max walks over to her mother and sits down next to her.

Laura wraps her arm around Max’s shoulder and holds her. When Max came out to her about wanting to be a girl, she was concerned. However, besides being nearly killed, she has seen how happy Max has been since coming out to her.

“Well, I’m glad you are happy, sweetie.” Laura kisses Max’s forehead.

“Thanks, mom.” As Max hugs her mother.

“You have work, tomorrow sweetie. So, off to bed with you.” Laura hugs Max one more time, before letting her go.

“I have it off. But I am tired.” Max covers up a yawn and heads to bed.

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm happy for Max

Samantha Heart's picture

Even though she was almost killed she has a nice girlfriend who knows about her & doesn't care, and she has good friends!

Love Samantha Renée Heart.