Manimal Part 6

Printer-friendly version

Some Where in the North Pacific:
Cargo transport Ship, Starboard Side:

Smoke and gun fire could be heard as Pollux and Spirit moved down one corridor of a cargo transport ship. The ship had been highjacked by a group of terrorists. They had been called in to take the ship back.

Pollux and Spirit were encountering heavy resistance. Because of how narrow the corridor was, Spirt could only fire his bow past Pollux’s shoulder as he blocked the bullets coming towards them. They could hear gunfire coming from the port side and from behind them as well.

“I wonder how Eclipse and Dingo are doing?” Spirit could feel Stacy inside his head. She had headed down to engineering to see what the situation was down there.

“Knowing my sister, I would say she is having fun.” Pollux knew his sister loved showing men how strong she was.

“I bet. I also bet that Dingo is doing his Bruce Lee impersonation.” Spirit knew Dingo was a big Bruce Lee fan.

“How is Stacy doing?” Pollux knew Spirit was in constant contact with her.

“She’s in her hybrid form tearing into a couple of terrorists.” A smile appears on Spirit’s face as he watches Stacy sink her claws into a couple of men who thought they could fight her.

Engine Room, Stern of the ship:
Stacy had managed to get past the watertight door, by going through the vent and into the engine room. She spotted the crew of the ship tied up and gagged. Two men armed with Russian AK-203. The men were dressed in tactical gear and were wearing bulletproof vest.

She managed to get the drop on them. The first one she attacked, she extended her claws through the guy’s neck, and ripped his head off. As for her next attack. She spins around and uses her right hand to grab his groin area and extend her claws through everything. An evil smile had appeared on her face, when she does that.

The guy screams as her claws go into his bladder. She squeezes hard and retracts her claws. She tosses the man aside like he was nothing.
She looks at all the crew members “I’m here to help you. Don’t be afraid of my appearance.”

She changes forms, so she looks like Victoria from the musical CATS. She didn’t want to be naked in front of everyone. She looks at the officers that were down in the engine room “where is the Captain and First Mate?”

“They were taken to the bridge along with three others.” One of the Arabic men that had been secured had answered.

“Spirit, the captain, first mate, and several other crew members were taken to the bridge.”

“I’ll let the others know.” Spirit knew Stacy couldn’t tell them herself.

“Alright, I’m heading up towards the bridge.” Stacy changes forms and turn into a blue bird.

She flies out of the engine room and head towards the bridge area. She had to fly through a thick batch of smoke. Someone had set off a
grenade. She spots Dingo putting out a fire with his abilities. He had turned into a humanoid water person.

She spots Eclipse stacking several of the men they took out onto each other and securing them. She manages to fly out of the ship and up towards the bridge where she spots the crew members being guarded by four men. All the men were wearing the same type of clothing as the men she fought. Their faces were exposed.

“Spirit, there are four armed men up here. The hatches leading towards the bridge are secured. I’m going to see if I can get to them from inside.”

“Alright, be careful.” Spirit relays everything to the others.

Stacy finds a vent she can rip off and crawl through. As she crawls around inside the ducting. She thinks about what animal she could turn into to take the armed men out. The problem is, anything she turns into, could hurt the other people. She had to think of something that would buy her some time.

She manages to find a vent that led to bridge. She listens to the terrorists as they spoke. They were instructing the captain to take the ship to some area. Finally an idea hits her, she changes into a skunk and spray through the vent.

She could hear everyone coughing and gagging because of the spray. She springs from the vent and changes into a hybrid form again and start taking the terrorist out. She looks at the men she took down and walk over to the hatch and opens them to let the bridge air out.

“Spirit, tell everyone, that everything is good up here.”

“Alright, Stacy.” Spirit relays the message to everyone.

The next hour or so afterwards. Stacy is so tired from shape changing so much. That she was leaning against Dingo as they traveled to Hawaii. Their government agent had arranged for them to get some down time for all the hard work they have been doing these past three weeks.

Since the job in Charlotte, North Carolina. They have been busy handling jobs the military and police weren’t equipped to handle. Sure, the navy seals could had taken the ship back, but they managed to do it without anyone getting injured. Her abilities had been a big help for keeping the kill ratio down.

However, with her shifting as much as she has been doing. Her energy levels were low and she needed time to recover. She was sound asleep against Dingo’s shoulder.

Pollux and Eclipse look at Stacy as she slept. They saw how slow she was moving when they got onboard the helicopter that came out to pick them up. They travel towards the navy base, where they can get a government SUV.

“Here, I’ll carry her. Spirit, you drive the SUV. I don’t trust Dingo’s driving.” Pollux looks at Dingo when he says that.

“Ah, come on Pollux. I didn’t hit that jerk that pulled out in front of us.” Dingo gets in the back seat.

“You came close, Dingo.” Pollux lets his sister drives, while he held Stacy.

Dingo looks at Stacy and wonders why her abilities take so much from her. He could change his nature without any problems. He knew Spirit, Pollux, and Eclipse could uses their abilities without feeling like Stacy.

“Why does Stacy’s abilities take so much from her?” Dingo looks towards Pollux when he ask that question.

“Because unlike you, Dingo. Her ability changes her body into different animals. So, if that animal burns a lot of energy. She’ll suffer as well. Also, her energies allow her to grow or shrink to become the animal.”

“I forgot about that.” Dingo thought his power was unusual.

Spirit watches as the GPS unit in the SUV give them directions towards where they are going to be staying. He glances back towards Stacy and could feel her in his mind sound asleep. It’s weird how even when she wasn’t in her animal form. He could still feel her.

After about a half-n-hour later, they arrived at their destination. All of them look at the place. It was huge and had access to a beach.

“Alright, I can get some surfing done.” Dingo was happy about that.

Pollux carries Stacy inside the house. He locates a bedroom he can lay her down in. Once he is done with that, he goes and join the rest of the group.

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos