Wannabe: The College Years Chap. 16 (Final Chapter)

Printer-friendly version

The next few weeks, Emma and the girls go over the group’s agenda with their European touring manager. The touring manager manages to plan concerts for the girls up to when Peter and Emma needed to take time off for personal and medical reasons. Reggie was going to use that time as well to have some plastic surgery done.

During the time Peter is recovering from her surgery. The girls would work on another album under a different name not under the Spice Girls name. The new group name the girls settle on would be called Live Wire and would feature their original music.

They would still perform some concerts under the Spice Girls persona but otherwise would perform under their new name. They do their music with the Spice Girls' blessing. The Spice Girls are proud of the girls as they do their own thing.

Emma Bunton throws a huge party for Emma on her birthday. Sure, both of them shared the same day, but the real Baby Spice wanted to make it all about Emma. The other Spice Girls show up as well and do a private concert for Emma, and the other girls.

Geri Halliwell composes the song the Spice Girls perform for Emma. Geri is a little worried about Peter’s decision to become like her. She could understand why Peter was doing it. However, she was still a little unnerved about it.

As for the rest of the group, they love the fact that they were going to be doing their own thing, instead singing Spice Girls songs all the time. All of them contribute to writing songs for their groups and working out the harmonics for the songs they compose. Instead of doing things similar to the Spice Girls, the girls choose their style of dress to perform in.

Of course, Emma ends up making their outfits. It takes her several tries before she gets them right, but she does. She also works out a contract with the manufacturing company she’s been using in Boston. They would create her designs and ship them to the different clothing stores that she manages to get contracts with.

By the time Emma graduates from college, she has a nice nest egg between the clothing designs, the Spice Girls performances, and the Live Wire gigs.

up
51 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This has been a great story

Samantha Heart's picture

The ending I feel wasn't a bit rushed it ended like it should. Hopefully Emma marries her British boy friend. With that I hope she & the others in her group have a great life after everything is said & done.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.