Wannabe: The College Years

Printer-friendly version

Spice Girl House, Beacon Road, Loughborough, England:
Mickey looks down at Emma’s sleeping form and couldn’t believe the sex they had last night. He couldn’t get over how identical this Baby Spice was to the real Baby Spice. He takes a few pictures of Baby Spice as she slept. His friends weren’t going to believe he slept with her.

He walks over to her sleeping form and places a kiss on her cheek, before leaving. He needed to head home and get ready for work. He takes one more look towards the townhouse they had come back to last night, before he drives off.

A few hours later, Emma wakes up and heads towards the bathroom. She sits down on the toilet to pee. She could feel some of Mickey’s semen leak out of her ass and vagina. She loved the fact that she finally had the operation to correct her plumbing. Now, she didn’t have to worry about being found out that she had a penis any more.

She wipes herself and washes her hands before leaving the bathroom. She spots the clothes she wore last night spread out on the floor. She knew Mickey had to leave this morning because he owned his own business.

She grabs her house robe and slip her slippers on and walks downstairs. She smelled the aroma of bacon and coffee floating in the air. She walks into the kitchen and spotted her friend Peter (aka Peppermint) was cooking bacon. The coffee pot was full of fresh coffee.

Peter spotted Emma walking into the kitchen. A smile appears on his face, because last night, he learned Emma was a moaner. His bedroom was right across from Emma’s and he heard the squeakiness of Emma’s bed, along with her moaning.

“I take it, that Mickey left this morning?” Peter flips the bacon in the frying pan.

“Yeah, he had to open his store this morning. Sorry about how loud I got last night.” Emma pours herself a cup of coffee.

“It’s okay. I hope your bed is still intact after last night.” Peter smiles at Emma.

Emma blushes when Peter mentions how bad her bed was squeaking every time Mickey pumped into her body. Also, when he had her on all fours on the bed and took her from the rear. Her bed moved.

“It is.” Emma takes a sip of her coffee.

“I was thinking about scrambling some eggs to go with the bacon. Is that okay with you?” Peter knew Emma tried to watch she ate, in order to maintain her figure.

“God yes, I would love some scramble eggs.” Emma loved scramble eggs.

“Okay.” Peter continues cooking.

Emma walks over to the kitchen table and sits down. She was glad that she didn’t have classes today. She wonders where the other members of their group were. She looks at Peter “where is everyone?”

“Reggie met up with the new guy he met last night for breakfast. Kevin and Frankie are out buying some material for you to make their new outfits out of.”

“I forgot they asked me to make new outfits for them. Have you heard from Isabella about our next gig?” Emma knew their manager Isabella was handling all their European gigs.

“Yes, she called this morning to tell us that we have this month off. However, she does have a bunch of gigs lined up for us next month.
However, we do have to make an appearance at a few clubs this month. Remember that club we played at when we first arrived in England?”

“God yes. I was so tired after we landed, that the only thing I wanted to do, was sleep. Isabella forget to tell us she booked us at that club.” Emma takes another sip form her coffee.

“Well, the manager of that club, wants us to perform for them for two weeks.”

“As Spice Girls or as another girl’s band?” Emma loved performing as Baby Spice.

“What do you think?” Peter gives Emma that look.

“Okay, dumb question. I’m glad our idols don’t mind us pretending to be them.” Emma had gotten a chance to meet her idol when she was injured and when they came to a performance they had put on when they arrived in England.

She had been given a full scholarship to attend Loughborough University to study fashion design and art. She had entered another fashion
contest while she was a senior and won first place for her design. The prize was a full scholarship to any college she wanted to attend. She had applied at Loughborough and was accepted.

After she had recovered from the accident she had. She had accepted Peter’s invitation to join him and the others as a Spice Girl. They formed a tribute band and not only performed as Spice Girls, but also played other music from other girl bands of that era.

Everyone in their group could play an instrument. It was the one thing that set them apart from other Spice Girl Tribute bands. Also, they knew all the moves to several different girl bands as well. She made all the costumes for their group.

“Is it a weekend gig we are doing or during the week?” Emma was curious.

“Both. We are doing several nights during the week and two weekend gigs.”

“Alright.” Emma figures it shouldn’t interfere with her schooling.

She enjoys her coffee, while watching Peter scramble some eggs. When Peter hands her a plate with scramble eggs, bacon and toast.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome, Emma.” Peter fixes himself a plate and sits down across from Emma.

The two of them eat their breakfast and enjoy their coffee in peace. Afterwards, Emma helps to clean up the kitchen. While she is cleaning, she looks at Peter “what are you going to do today?”

“Go to the gym for a while, maybe do some shopping for dinner tonight. What are your plans?”

“I’m going to get started on designing the new outfits for us. Do you still want me to do a newer Union Jack dress for you or a different style dress?”

“Let’s do something different. I want a dress that comes down partway on my thighs, but still shows off my hips.”

“Like the sequin dress I made for you for the New Year’s Eve gig we did last year.”

“Exactly! I want one similar in design to that one.”

“I’ll make this dress out of a stretchy material for you. That way when you aren’t wearing pads it will conform to your body.” Emma knew Peter didn’t always where his pads when he dressed as a woman.

“Thanks. You know the colors I like. Can you make it a two-tone style, for me?” Peter knew how talented Emma was.

“Sure. It shouldn’t be a problem.”

“Thanks.”

Emma and Peter walk out of the kitchen and upstairs together. They split up at their bedrooms. Emma goes into her bedroom and puts some clothes on. She wasn’t going to bother to clean herself. She was going to try and hold in as much of Mickey’s semen as possible. She knew some of it will come out when she goes to the bathroom.

After getting dress, she heads down to her work room and start on the new dresses and designs. The dress for Peter won’t take long, because she has every thing, she needs in her work room. She pulls out the pattern she used when she made Peter’s New Years Eve dress and start cutting out the pieces.

up
108 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank you

Samantha Heart's picture

Thank you for taking up my suggestion for this story. I'm glad Emma got to meet the REAL "Baby Spice" and was cool with her & her friends preforming their songs..

Love Samantha Renée Heart.