City Rat Chp. 12

Printer-friendly version

Private Mansion:
Tonya didn’t feel too good as she was escorted around and played with during the day. Her head felt so light-headed and she was willing to do whatever she was told to do. She was grabbed by a few men and forced to give them either blow jobs or forced to have sex in either her anal opening or vagina opening.

Sometime during mid-morning, while she was in the process of deep-throating a guy. There is a loud bang and smoke fills the area where everyone is. She passes out and falls to the ground.

Jessica was letting a male slave lick her when out of nowhere, there are several loud bangs and smoke started filling the area. She starts coughing and starts feeling light-headed. She passes out and falls forward out of the chair she had been sitting in.

“Grab her and those women as well.” A figure wearing a gas mask points toward several other naked women.

“What about these sissies?” Another figure looks at the larger fellow.

“Grab them as well. We can put their mouths and asses to work as well.” Marco had a few buyers for them.

Marco watches as the men gather up the sissies and carry them to a waiting black truck. A collar with a small box attached to it is secured around everyone’s neck. All of them are secured inside the van. When they have everyone, two men dressed in black outfits get in the front of the van and drive away from the mansion. One of the men turn to look at the young woman with the tattoo that covered her back. He knew what that tattoo meant. He looks at his buddy “You know that one girl is protected by the Yakuza.”

“Doesn’t matter, she shouldn’t have been there. She’ll be sold like the rest of the cunts in the back.”

“You don’t understand, Ralph. If they find out we have someone that belonged to them and sell them. They won’t hesitate to kill us.” George was a little worried about what would happen to them.

“She shouldn’t have been there parading around like a whore. How are they going to find out?” Ralph looks at George.

“I don’t know, but we are taking a big risk.” George didn’t like the idea of having a woman that was protected by the Yakuza in their van.

Everyone is taken to a warehouse and thrown into a metal cage. The men who kidnapped them weren’t gentle with them. Tonya ends up laying on top of Jessica. She still had semen leaking from her anal opening and her vagina as well.

Jessica starts to wake up and feels a body on top of her. She looks at who it was and notices it was a passed-out Tonya. As she looked around where they were. She notices she and several people who had been at the mansion were inside some sort of metal cage. She rolls Tonya off of her and tries to stand up.

She notices several other people were coming around as she looked around. The metal cage was in some sort of warehouse. She shivers from the cold air blowing in the place. She felt the pressure from the collar around her neck. She tries to take it off, but it was locked onto her neck and there was a small metal box attached to it. She walks around helping the other people that were taken from the mansion. She notices everyone had the same type of collar around their neck.

When she comes to Tonya, she notices Tonya was still leaking fluids from her anal and vaginal opening. She carefully checks Tonya over before gently shaking her.

“Tonya, wake up.” Jessica gently shakes Tonya.

Tonya opens her eyes and was staring at Jessica’s face. She tries to kiss Jessica but is pushed back down.

“Stop it, Tonya. Are you okay?” Jessica looks into Tonya’s eyes and noticed they were still glazed over from whatever drug she had been given.

Tonya looks at Jessica with a blank look on her face. She was feeling so high right now, that she couldn’t think straight. All she wanted to do was pleased this woman, whoever she was.

“You’re not going to get anything from her. She was given a strong dose of Devil’s Breath. It will last for days in her system.” One of the sissies
that had been taken walks over to Jessica.

Jessica looks at the guy wearing makeup. She wonders why he would allow himself to be degraded like that.

“How do you know that?”

“Because her owner ordered it to be mixed into her breakfast. Most of the female slaves here were given it.” David had heard the order given to
the people passing out the food.

“Do you have any idea where we are?” Jessica wonders who this man was.

“Not a clue. It also looked like all of us have been outfitted with these collars as well.” David fingers the collar going around his neck.

“Yeah, I noticed that.” Jessica looks back down into Tonya’s eyes and noticed she had passed out again.

“She’s of no help. Let’s check the others.” Jessica lays Tonya back down on the cage floor and starts examining the others.

She notices that slaves and female owners were taken. There were none of the male owners among them. There were a handful of sissies and a few shemales among them.

David had followed Jessica around checking on people. He checked on the others and wondered who had done this to them and why. After they had finished checking on the other confused women and sissies, he walks over to the cage door to see how it was secured. It had a master lock on it.

“I wonder what they are going to do with us?” David turned around to look at Jessica.

“I don’t know.” She had been looking at the cage as well looking for a weak point in it.

Jessica walks back over to Tonya and checks on her. She was sound asleep “What have you gotten us into, Tonya?”

“Do you know her?” David walks over to Jessica and Tonya.

“Not very well. I’ve heard about her. She’s protected by some powerful people.”

“Well, you seem concerned for her.” David could tell that Jessica was more concerned over a teenage girl than anyone else.

“She’s still a teenager and shouldn’t be doing things like this.” Jessica gives David a stern look.

“I guess your right.” David sits down on the cold cage floor.

Jessica sits down as well and rests Tonya’s head on her lap.

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Not good!

Samantha Heart's picture

This is a VERY BAD situation! Hopefully someone will come to the rescue soon. The DA OR FBI Office SOMEONE, But probably be 1 step behind the human traficers.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.