City Rat Chp. 9

Printer-friendly version

Tonya wakes up filling very sore and light-headed. She could feel some wetness between her butt cheeks and she had a weird taste in her mouth. Her butt cheeks and back stung when she moved. She couldn’t believe how many men and women she had sex with last night.

Max had come by last night and made her wear a custom-made leather corset. He also bought her a matching garter belt with fishnet stockings. He also put a thick leather collar around her neck with a D ring in the middle of it.

He made her wear a pair of seven-inch stiletto heels, which he locked her feet in. The panties were a tiny lace black thong, which she was still wearing. He made her wear a blindfold from her place to the place where the party was. He told her that she wasn’t to speak to anyone and to call the people there, except the slave's Master or Mistress.

She had been nervous while she sat in the passenger seat blindfolded. Max had stuffed a vibrator up inside of her vagina and was teasing her with it. He was using a small controller to increase or decrease the intensity of the vibration.

When they got to the place they were going. He attached a leash to her collar and made her walk in front of him. She had to take small steps, because of how high the heels were.

She couldn’t believe how many people were at the place or how many men, women, and furries were there. Throughout the night, she experienced things she has never done before. She saw six men with hadrons so big and long. She wonders how they became like that. When they stuck those hardons into three identical women, she heard those women whimper and beg them to remove them. The men didn’t and just increase how fast and hard they were going in and out of the women.

Max stuck her with a needle and within seconds, she was relaxed and willing to do whatever he told her to do. When she sits down on the toilet, she could fill all the sperm inside of her body come out. Her ass stings as well.

She finishes doing her morning business and takes a shower afterward. She had so many men and women last night, that her body was covered in their fluids. She scrubs and cleans her body. The thing was, she enjoyed what she did last night. For the first time in her life, besides
skateboarding she enjoyed herself.

Once Tonya is done with her shower, she puts some ointment on her butt cheeks and manages to put some on her back as well. It was hard to
see where the welts were on her back, because of the tattoo that covered her whole back. She puts the ointment away and starts getting dressed. Instead of wearing jeans, she puts on a pair of leggings and a loose t-shirt. Her breasts weren’t very big and were still a little sore from last night. So, she doesn’t bother wearing a bra. She grabs her skateboard and helmet.

Half Moon Skateboard Park:
Tonya rides her scooter over to her favorite skateboard park and practices her moves for the contest. The ramp setup she had inside the old garage wasn’t as big as some of the ones she has seen. As she is practicing, she spots a new person at the park. She seemed to be pretty good.
Tonya grabs her board and walks over to see how good the new girl was. She watched as the emo color hair teenage girl do a few tricks. She had to admit, the girl was good.

Jessica skates back and forth and does some simple tricks. She didn’t want to give herself away or what she was capable of. Anton had given her some background info on Tonya and followed Tonya to Half Moon skate Park. While Tonya was practicing over at one pit. She started warming up at another pit.

As she was warming up, she noticed people were watching her. So, she started doing some simple tricks and a trick she learned from Tony Hawk. After a while, she spotted Tonya watching her.

She keeps doing a few performances as she tries to find her old groove again. It has been years since she has done any skateboarding. So, it was going to take her a while to find her groove.

After Tonya does her last trick. She pops up onto the rim and avoids hitting anyone. She looks at the people that had been watching her.
“Where did you learn that last trick?” Lisa liked it.

“I learned it from a friend. He’s really good on a skateboard.” Jessica wasn’t going to go and throw Tony Hawk’s name around.

“Well, I wouldn’t mind learning how to do it.” Lisa was going to review the footage she recorded and see if she can spot how the trick was done.

Jessica spots Tonya standing nearby and noticed she was holding a Shawn Beaz custom skateboard. She knew that you had to know Shawn himself to get a custom board.

“Is that a Shawn Beaz custom board?” Jessica watches Tonya.

“Yeah, it is. I own three of them”

“Three? Man, you must know Shawn.” Jessica knows one board alone was worth a lot of money.

A smile appears on Tonya’s face. She knew him and she knew he was into certain enhancement drugs. She put him into contact with the supplier and in exchange he made three boards for her. If she needs a replacement or repairs to them, she can go back to him for the repairs.

Jessica wonders what type of relationship Tonya had with Shawn. She’ll have to ask him later. Maybe it could be something she could exploit.

“I was going to go and grab something to drink. Would you like to join me?”

“Sure.” Tonya figures she could ask this girl about some of her moves.

“Great! I know a food truck that makes the best drinks.”

“Alright.”

“Cool.” Jessica starts leading the way to the food truck.

up
90 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Interesting

Samantha Heart's picture

I hope Jessica can get some info from Toynia I think they are going to need it & to get it win her trust. Paramount is win her trust then start asking simple question like idle conversation then start digging deeper. This might take a while though.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.