Team Player - Chapter 19

Printer-friendly version

“Can I give you a call? Something a bit weird happened this morning. X” read my message to Claire.

I’d been unable to concentrate since getting back from my coffee with Sarah. I’d taken Barney for a short, fifteen minute walk, skipped lunch and then tried to continue my studying. I was finding myself reading the same paragraphs over and over, and each time wouldn’t have been able to recall much of the material.

It may have been that I was doing my favourite time-wasting activity of over thinking things that just weren’t there. I’d tried to take what Sarah had presented to me at face value, and tried to reconcile whether she was just doing what she thought was a reasonable thing to do. It just didn’t sit right with me.

“Beep! Beep!”

“You okay? I’m in a seminar for another half an hour, but I’ll come out of it if you need me to. X” Claire replied within two minutes of me sending my message.

I messaged Claire back and told her that it wasn’t urgent. There was no emergency, no one was in any immediate danger, nothing bad was about to happen. Me being so distracted as to not being able to determine how far a projectile of mass X, launched at an angle of Y would travel, was not sufficient for Claire to leave her class.

Claire called me back at one minute after the hour, clearly as soon as her class had ended. I explained what had happened during my catch-up with Sarah. How it sounded like she’d cast me because I was pretty, how she’d grown the role because I was better than she’d expected, how she was attracted to boys dressed as girls, how she thought I owed her, how she’d asked me out and how she’d suggested that I must fancy her, because most the students did. I downloaded the event, and then waited for Claire’s feedback.

“That’s fucked up!” Claire announced.

“Maybe I’ve not retold the events without my bias? Perhaps I even misunderstood what was going on,” I suggested

“Sam, I’m not sure how much bias you could have applied. It would have to have been a shit load, for your teacher to have not been taking the piss!” Claire didn’t mince her words.

“Well, maybe, but she’s not my teacher anymore. In fact, apart from the play, she’s not been a teacher of mine for a few years,” I offered

“If she had suddenly, out of nowhere, had all these thoughts over night, then okay, maybe. However, we’re not morons. She was a in a position of authority over a minor, and it sounds like she has been manipulating you. Sam, this is borderline grooming!”

I worried that perhaps I had given Claire a false view of what had happened at the coffee shop. Whilst I had felt uncomfortable, I had not felt in danger, or that I was being forced to do something I didn’t want to. After all, Sarah didn’t get angry or aggressive.

“You need to talk to Mum,” Claire went on, “this is above my pay-grade as a sister!”

Claire and I chatted about a few random things for a few minutes, before saying goodbye. It was early afternoon, and I was suddenly quite hungry.

The urge to learn more about vectors, collisions, dynamics and kinematics was too great, and after making myself a sandwich, I immediately went back to my studying. The material was sinking in a little bit better than it had been; after reflecting a bit more on my earlier encounter with Sarah, and getting to a more comfortable position.

Just as I was getting back into the swing of studying, I was distracted by my phone; that I had once again forgotten to turn to silent. I didn’t have the senders number saved in my phone, but the message made it clear who it was from.

“Hi Sam, it’s Emma. James’s Mum. He passed on that we won’t see you on Friday. That’s a shame, but we completely understand. We’re having a barbecue on Sunday. You’re very welcome, James will give you the details. It’d be great to see you. X”

I chose to not respond to the message, and would speak to James first. Emma had sent an SMS, so she’d not be able to see that I’d read her message. I didn’t want her to think I was being rude, by not replying to a message I had seen. I went back to my studies.

“Barney! Walkies!” I shouted, about ten minutes later. I guess the mysteries of the dynamics of connected particles would have to stay a mystery for a little while longer. My head wasn’t as clear as I had first thought.

“Hi there, Sam,” said a man’s voice, as I sat on a park bench, watching Barney explore all the scents around the open area.

I looked up, shielding my brow from the glare of the afternoon sun breaking through the cloudy sky, “Oh, hi,” I paused, not recalling the name of the owner of the german shepherd, who had recently introduced himself.

“Tony,” he said with a smile.

“Yes, of course,” I added.

“It’s okay, I’d not remember me, either,” he said with a half laugh.

I smiled.

“Do you mind if I sit down?” he asked, gesturing to the opposite end of the bench that I was sat at.

“Erm, no. It’s not my bench,” I half joked.

The man took a seat, as far to his side of the bench as possible. I don’t think his far leg was even over the seat.

“They’re a good idea, these benches. Don’t you think?” he quite randomly said, watching his own dog run about.

I wasn’t sure what to say, “Yeah, benches in parks, great idea,” I thought to myself. Then, I suddenly twigged. I had chosen to sit at one of the “Happy to Chat” benches.

“Yeah, they are. I suppose,” I offered, realising my mistake in sitting here.

“People can think you’re a bit crazy if you just start chatting to a stranger. At least these benches remove some of that,” Tony went on.

“Yeah, I can imagine,” I said, thinking how I could politely make my escape.

“Bit of a turn in the weather today; they said it might even rain later. It’s been so nice though, hasn’t it? Said it might come back for the weekend though,” Tony offered the standard weather-based chat.

“Oh, that’ll be good. I think I’m going to a barbecue on Sunday,” I replied, surprising myself with my continuation of the conversation.

“That sounds nice. Fingers crossed,” said Tony, “Do you come here often?” he asked, before quickly stumbling to clarify, “Sorry! I don’t mean, you know, like that. I’m not trying to chat you up. I’m not a creep. I promise.”

I laughed, and Tony followed.

“That’s okay. I come here most days, usually just a quick walk around with Barney. You?” I asked

“I come here a few times each day. I live just around the corner, and Jasper requires so much exercise,” Tony replied, pointing towards his large dog. “I thought I’d met most of the regulars that come here; chatted with many of them. Not the youngsters though; not only are they playing on their phones all the time, I’d not want to be known as the guy who talks to kids in the park!”

We laughed again.

“No, probably not a good idea,” I agreed.

We chatted small-talk for a few minutes. Like most conversations with strangers, we didn’t really talk about anything at all. I told Tony that I was studying for some exams and he told me that he was a copywriter and mostly worked from home. I didn’t know what a copywriter did, but just nodded politely.

“Well, it was lovely meeting you again, Sam. Must get back to work. Bye for now,” as he got up to leave.

“Bye, Tony. Thanks for the chat,” as I stood, and called Barney to come.

By the time I got home I felt ready for some proper study time. I felt guilty that the gains over the past few days had now pretty much been wasted. The usual school day would soon be coming to an end, and I had covered just a third of what I had planned to. I committed to work later into the evening, to catch up.

“Ding! Dong!” went the door bell. It was about 5pm, and I wasn’t expecting anyone.

Looking out of the window gave no clues as to who it might be. There were no vehicles on the driveway, nor could I see any that I didn’t recognise parked on the street. I guessed it was someone either delivering or selling something.

“Hey babe!” beamed James, as soon as I opened the door, stepping forwards to hold me by my hips, and bending down to gently kiss me.

Without breaking the kiss, I urged James into the hallway, pushing the door shut behind him with my foot. The kiss quickly got more passionate, as I stroked my hands through the short hair at the back of James neck.

When our lips parted, and still embracing each other, “What are you doing here?” I asked.

“To see you!” James simply answered.

“A bit of a warning would have been nice, I must look a mess,” I suggested.

“You look beautiful. Perfect as always!” argued James, as we broke the embrace, me taking his hand and leading him into the kitchen.

“Why didn’t you park on the drive? I asked.

“I forgot, he simply answered, “Have you done something to your hair?”

“Oh,” I said, fingering the small plait that I’d been playing with earlier, “No, just messing about.”

As he sat at one of the barstools, I stood in front of him, between his spread legs. With him linking his arms around my back, I placed my arms over his shoulders, bending down to kiss him. His hands slipping down to massage my bum, as I ground my thigh into his crotch, moaning my pleasure.

“Are you staying for a bit?” I whispered into his ear.

“Yeah, sure,” he nodded.

“My Mum won’t be home for a couple of hours,” I continued in the whisper.

James startled me by jumping up onto his feet, before scooping me up into his arms as if I was weightless. With us both giggling he carried me, as if over the threshold, back into the hall way, up the stairs towards my bedroom.

“Ha ha!” I laughed, “I’ve never been used as battering ram, before!” joking with James about him using my bare feet to push the bedroom door open.

He more carefully lowered me onto my bed, joining me as we continued to passionately kiss and massage each other’s bodies. James started to remove my clothes; first lifting up my vest top over my head and then undoing the button and zip of my jeans, as I knelt on the bed. Leaning backwards and swinging my legs around, to allow James to slide the jeans down my legs.

19-1_0.png

He crawled back up the bed from my feet, twisting his fingers around the band of my knickers, slowly teasing them down my legs.

“Have you got two pairs of knickers on?” James asked, a bit confused.

I laughed, “Kind of. It, erm, is a bit different. It’s there too keep it tucked away. “Let me,” as I reached down and released myself from the gaff, James then pulling it down with my panties, releasing my erect cock with a spring.

“Erm,” James went on, “Sam? Where are your balls?” he asked, with some concern in his voice.

“Oh, don’t worry, it’s fine,” I giggled, to ease James’s concern, “They’re, well, they’re pushed up. Hang on,” as I adjusted myself to put my scrotum back to its usual position. “I’ve ruined the moment, haven’t I?”

“What? No! Not at all,” James argued. “If anything, it’s my fault. I knew you must have been doing something down there; I just hadn’t really thought about what. Sorry,” he said, crawling back up the bed, to give me a kiss, before sliding back down, and kissing the tip of my still hard cock.

Taking me tenderly in his mouth, he got straight into tickling my shaft with his tongue, before starting to slowly suck on it. In what felt no time at all, “Oh! James! Oh! Oh! James. I’m gonna, oh! I’m nearly there,” before exploding into his mouth.

“James, that was amazing,” as I writhed on the bed, running my hands through my hair, and stretching out to touch James. “Did you,” I paused, “swallow it?”

James sheepishly nodded, with a grin. “Yeah. I’ve always liked it when girls swallowed mine. You know? It wasn’t that bad.”

I laughed, and James joined in.

“So, whilst my education is on a steep learning curve, what are you doing here,” he asked, having returned his head to the pillow, and squeezing one of my boobs through my bra.

I shifted myself up, to be sitting upright on the bed. Reaching both my hands behind my back, undoing my bra and slipping the straps off my shoulders and down my arms. I was sat on my knees facing James; it was the first time that I’d been fully naked with him. Well, except for the fake boobs.

“Wow! You have an incredible body. But, well, I know you’ve not had a boob job. Well, I don’t think so! So, where did these come from?” he asked, facing me on his knees and taking my boobs in his hands.

I laughed, “Well, they are fake tits, but no, I’ve not had a boob job. Don’t tease me!”
I mock hit James. “They’re glued on, and then there’s special makeup that blends them in,” pointing out the seams to James.

“Can you feel this?” James asked, massaging my boobs, and running his thumb gently around the nipples in tiny circles

“I can feel the pressure, but not the sensation, no. Do you like them? I replied.

“They’re amazing. They look so real, and feel so good,” as he continued to gently stroke them, leaning in for a kiss, that became more passionate until I rolled over and assumed the position to show James that I wanted him to make love to me.

A few minutes later we were both lying on our backs, panting heavily. After sharing a few more kisses and tender touches. “I’m going to grab a shower,” I said, James nodding to acknowledge that he’d heard me. “Care to join me? If, of course, you think you’re up to it, big boy?” I said with a wink, James springing up from the bed and chasing me towards the en-suite bathroom, me squealing as I darted through the door.

“There you go, honey,” I said, passing James a mug of tea, after we’d made our way back downstairs.

“Cheers, babe,” as he took the mug and placed it on the side table, “Has my Mum spoke to you yet?”

“Oh, yeah. Thanks for the reminder. I was going to speak to you about that. She messaged me earlier. She said that they’re having a barbecue on Sunday?” I replied, as I say on the sofa next to James.

“Did she?” asked James, “I was going to ask if you wanted to come. Fancy it?”

“Erm, maybe. Who is going?” I asked.

“Just Mum, Dad, my sister, her fiancé and his parents. I think my auntie, uncle and a couple of cousins might be coming; whilst they’re down for weekend. Not a big crowd. So?” James said.

“Yeah, sounds nice. As long as you look after me!” I smiled.

“Always, babe,” as James turned to give me a sweet, quick kiss.

up
136 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Glad Sam's not hiding the

Glad Sam's not hiding the encounter with Sarah. James and her are so cute together and he seems like a great guy!

Thanks…

… for the comment. I’m glad others know!

I’m glad that you had Sam……

D. Eden's picture

Bring up the incident with Sarah with her sister. Hopefully she talks about it with her mother! I’m pretty sure her sister will clue their mother in anyway.

The dog guy seems a little creepy to me, but maybe that’s just me overreacting. You a.ready have one predator in the story (Sarah), so maybe this is to balance things out, lol.

I still wonder how Jame’s family will react to Sam when they all meet her.

Not to mention that it seems obvious that Sam is headed for breast implants in the near future!

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Thanks…

… for the comment. I hope Sam continues to take care, with all the new attention she’s attracting.

I agree with her sister

the teacher's actions were borderline grooming, and "owing" her a date? not a good sign . . .

DogSig.png

Thanks…

… for the comment. Maybe Sarah just got a bit carried away?

James

joannebarbarella's picture

Is remarkable for a teenage boy. What he does with Sam is "gay" but somehow doesn't come across that way.

Thanks…

… for the comment. James sure seems pretty comfortable in his own skin.

Not a big crowd. So?

Nyssa's picture

Hahahahahaha. Oh Sam, you poor thing. There will be no "distractions" for the women in James' family to be laser-focused on his new girlfriend. And she has no real-world experience with that sort of "protective" behavior. Ah, well I guess it has to happen sooner or later. I hope your muse will be gentle with her, but I'm also positive it will be entertaining.