Team Player - Chapter 16

Printer-friendly version

“Well, that was easier than I’d expected,” said my Mum, as she put her phone back down on the desk in her study.

She had just spoken to my head teacher, Mr Clark. My old head teacher now, I suppose. I know that she would have preferred to have met in person, but she needed to get to her conference venue by 11am, and an in-person meeting wasn’t going to be possible to arrange. This meant an early morning phone call. Too early for me, I wasn’t even dressed. My Mum had probably already been logged on for two hours already. I followed Mum’s half of the call, from the doorway of her home-office.

I’d suggested just calling in sick today, and scheduling a meeting for later in the week. I didn’t want to create extra jobs for her; I knew this was a big week at work. My Mum, however, said that wasn’t the right thing to do. She’d much prefer to be completely upfront about things, even if in less than perfect circumstances.

Filling me in on the details from their call, my Mum advised that Mr Clark had understood what he’d been told, and claimed he understood why we were doing it. He did, however, not agree that our decided plan was the best route forwards; although he would support it. My Mum didn’t go into any details about what his alternative plan was; although she did say he had pointed out how this wasn’t an entirely unprecedented situation at the school. I couldn’t recall hearing about anything like it before, but it could have just passed me by; I had never really been interested in hearing about the business of people I didn’t know.

He had committed that the school would do what it could to support me through the transfer of my exams; and from his experience, he knew it wouldn’t be a problem sitting them at the college. He even offered to speak to the principal there, so that their admissions team would be expecting my application. It sounded as if the call had ended with Mr Clark offering to welcome me back to the school, if we changed our minds.

“Thanks Mum. Yeah. That all sounds pretty straightforward. Thanks.” I said.

My Mum added that Mr Clark was speaking to the college principal later that morning. He’d mention it then, and if everything worked out how we were expecting, I could maybe enrol tomorrow.

“Would you be able to take care of that, on your own?” my Mum asked. “I’ll be tied up down in Bristol until early evening, and I don’t want to delay getting this set up, longer than we need to.”

I agreed that this should be no problem. She explained that Mr Clark had told her that enrolment for exams can be done over the phone. The admissions department would take all my details, and liaise with my old school to make sure I was getting registered for the right exams, with the right examining bodies. He thought that all of the paperwork would likely be sent out a couple of days after that.

“So, what are your plans for today?” my Mum asked, as she started to pack up her laptop.

“I’m going to start working through the last few chapters of my textbooks. All three of my subjects have a topic or two that we were yet to cover. If I split my time over the three, with a wall at lunchtime, that shouldn’t get too boring.”

My Mum nodded, “Yeah, sounds good. Mix it up a bit, to keep it interesting. As you’ve not got a teacher with you, if you don’t understand something, try not to get frustrated. Just come back to it later. Oh, and if you go for a walk, stick to the roads. Maybe share your location with me on WhatsApp?”

“Really? Is that necessary?” I asked

My Mum smiled, “I just want to know you get home safely, or I’ll worry. I won’t see you until tomorrow night. You going to be okay on your own tonight?”

“Okay. I will do. And James is coming over after school.”

My Mum’s smile turned to a raised eyebrow, “Is he?”

“He’s not staying over.” I rushed to get out, thinking back to Claire’s teasing of me.

“Glad to hear it! There’s no change to the rules on friends staying over on school nights. That applies to boyfriends, too,” my Mum pointed out.

“Mum,” I pleaded. “I’m not Claire!” lightening the atmosphere, after the mini lecture, as we both laughed.

After wishing her good luck for her conference, my Mum headed off shortly after. I grabbed some breakfast, before heading back upstairs for a shower.

“Like these pyjamas as much as you appeared to enjoy the other ones? ;) XX” I cheekily messaged to James.

16-1.png

After my shower, I changed and buried my head into my textbooks. I had always been a pretty good student. Whilst I usually got good grades, it wasn’t that the subject matter always came easily; I worked quite hard. It was only when Barney started getting a bit restless, I realised that lunchtime had been and gone. I then saw that James had replied to my message; with my phone on silent, I’d not seen it come through at the time it was sent.

“Hey Babe! I prefer what’s in them. You look so cute - even with your shrunken top?! ;) XXX”

I took Barney out for a short walk, after spending a couple of moments figuring out how to share my location with my Mum. After grabbing an apple and a can of Coke Zero, I went back to my books.

“Ding! Dong!”

The sound of the door bell clicked me out of my focussed concentration. I had been working through some of the problems in my Advanced Pure Maths textbook, and had once again lost track of time. I was reminded of something my Mum had said, when she thought she got so much more work achieved when working from home, than with all the distractions of the office. I must have been working on these problems for at least a couple of hours, and had nearly finished the chapter. That would likely have taken two weeks in class.

It was 4pm. I looked out of my bedroom window, and saw James’s car parked in the driveway. I smiled to myself, thinking that he must have come here straight from school. I was also glad that I’d got ready this morning; I wanted to look nice for James.

16-2.png

“Hey Babe,” he said with a broad smile as I opened the front door. He had indeed come directly from school, still wearing his uniform. I’d not noticed before just how ridiculous he looked in it. Handsome, but still ridiculous. The school crest on his chest pocket, the school tie and full rugby colours of twin gold bands around his blazers cuffs, set the uniform apart from being just a suit. Anyone who didn’t know James would likely see him, and think he was a fully grown man in fancy dress. In fact, more than fully grown.

I returned the smile, as James stepped through the doorway.

“I missed you,” he said; as he put his hands on my hips, and bent down to kiss me. As his lips touched mine I interlocked my hands around the back of his neck, gently pulling him towards me. He continued to kiss me, his tongue playing with mine, as my hands started to play with the short hair at the back of his head.

“Yes, I can tell,” I added as the kiss broke, us still embracing, me looking down to lead James’s eyes to where his cock was sticking in my belly. The school trousers doing little to hide his excitement. “I missed you, too,” gently brushing my hand over the front of his trousers.

I led James into the kitchen, “Would you like a drink?”

“Yes. Please. Can I have a cup of tea?” he asked

I paused getting the teabags from the cupboard, “I’ve known you six years, and I have no idea how you have your tea. I’ve never made you one, before.”

James half-laughed. “Well, this is a critical moment in our relationship. I’d never marry you, if you couldn’t make me a decent cuppa!” before I think we both became a bit embarrassed at his marriage comment.

After getting our drinks, I led James into the lounge, and onto the sofa. We made out for so long, my coffee had gone stone cold by the time I came to pick it up.

“Are you staying for some dinner?” I asked, putting my coffee back down.

James picked up his mug, “Depends,” he paused, “Will it be warmer than this tea?” as he pretended to be sickened by it.

“Guess the marriage is off then?” I joked

“Hmm,” James pondered, “I reckon you’re worth a second chance,” he said with a wink. “And I’ll stay as long as you’ll have me.”

We quickly went back to making out, and then eventually established that James was staying for dinner, and that I was cooking some fajitas. I started making them, about half an hour later; leaving James in the lounge to watch TV.

I saw James come into the kitchen out of the corner of my eye, turning my head to give him a smile, and I continued to stir the contents of the frying pan.

“Mmm,” purred James, as he gently placed his hand on one of my bum cheeks, before giving it a squeeze. “I hope you never get bored of me telling you that you have an incredible arse! It’s perfect.” Giving it a playful slap.

I just laughed, and continued cooking.

James shifted his hands until they were both on my hips, before shimmying himself down into a crouched position.

“Ouch!” I cried, “You bit my bum! What are you doing, you looney?”

“Sorry, Babe. It’s just so, mmm.” James replied, standing himself back up.

“I’m trying to cook here; if you could stop eating me,” I jokingly admonished

James, now fully stood, wrapped his hands around my waist, bent down and tenderly kissed my neck. I was immediately taken back to when James first kissed me there, when we were waiting for drinks at the bar. The reaction was the same. My legs went weak; it felt absolutely incredible. I leaned my head to one side, encouraging James to continue. He got the hint, and started to tenderly nibble at my neck, moving one of his hands to caress and gently massage my crotch.

I leant forwards and turned off the hob, turning to face James. “That can wait,” as I edged James and me away from the hot pan, with me leaning back against the worktop.

James, now holding me with both his hands against my waist, leant in to kiss me, as I rubbed up against his upper thigh, him bending his leg for me to use it as a seat to lean against.

“Come here,” I beckoned, as I wiggled out of James grip, and led him back into the lounge, and towards one of the armchairs.

I leant over him where he sat, and started to undo the buttons on his white shirt. Then unbuckled the belt of his black trousers and lowered the zip. His cock springing further forwards, with only his boxer shorts restraining it.

Leaning over to give James a kiss, I wiggled down his body, until I was sat in front of him on my knees. I had no idea what I was doing; I’d gone onto autopilot and was allowing what I wanted to fully control what I was doing. I took the waistbands of James’s trousers and boxers, and started to pull them down towards his ankles, James raising himself off the sofa to help progress.

My autopilot suddenly failed. Conscious reality took over, and I had a mini panic. I had absolutely no idea what I needed to do. I had only ever received one blow job, and that really wasn’t the kind of experience I wanted James to have. It wasn’t up to much. I’ve never really watched much porn, and was becoming anxious I wouldn’t be able to give James what he wanted. I didn’t know what to do. All sorts of random thoughts popped into my head, I was a sissy cocksucker, who couldn’t even suck a cock.

The strangest of thoughts popped into my head. What would Claire do? Perhaps thinking of some advice my Mum had given; although unlikely she expected it to be deployed in this situation. Luckily the thought passed quickly, but I suddenly felt more relaxed. I’m here sat at James’s feet, my head inches from his lap. “Do I want this?” I thought to myself. “Yes, so much!” my head answered. “Well, just work it out? Do what feels good.”

I tipped my head back, to make eye contact with James, who was still smiling in anticipation. I gave a cheeky wink, and slowly licked my lips. Breaking eye contact to lean into his lap, grabbing his hips, as he wiggled his bum a bit further towards the edge of the seat.

His cock was upright in front of me. Just waiting for me. His crotch smelt musty, and a bit sweaty. I started licking his shaft slowly, from bottom to top. Tickling his balls with my tongue, when I got to the bottom, and encircling it around the tip. I was taking the sounds that James made as a sign he was enjoying what I was doing.

From my tongue running circles around its tip, I widened my mouth to accept his cock, as my saliva ran down the length of his shaft. My lips went further down his cock, until I couldn’t fit any more in my mouth. I slowly sucked on James, as he groaned, using this as a sign to go a bit faster, swallowing as much cock as I could, and trying to french kiss it. James was writhing in his seat, and lowered both of his hands to hold the side of my head. I raised one of my arms to rest on James’s bare stomach, the other on the arm of the chair, before slowing once again and rhythmically bobbing up and down, slobbering over James’s cock. I felt James tense up, “I’m going to cum” he said breathlessly, before his cock started to spasm. I eased off, and played with the tip of his cock with my tongue, my lips still around his cock as he exploded into my mouth. Instinctively, I swallowed the thick, warm load that James had just deposited, before I licked his cock clean, maintaining eye contact as I went.

I sat backwards onto my folded legs. James shifting to lift up his trousers.

“Sam,” James said breathlessly, “that was incredible. Come here,” he beckoned for me to come and sit on his lap. “I can’t believe you swallowed.”

I stood, but told James that I’d be back in a moment. I didn’t want to kiss him, with my mouth tasting of his cock. After brushing my teeth and reapplying my lipstick and lip-gloss, James was sat looking like nothing had just happened. He had, however, moved to the sofa

“That was incredible,” he said, as soon as I entered the lounge. “You almost took the full length. Are you going to tell me that’s your first blowjob?” he asked

“What do you mean, of course it was!” I wasn’t sure if he was teasing me, or not. “I mean, the first one I’ve given.”

By now I had joined James on the sofa.

“I’m just teasing, Babe,” he said, putting one arm around me, and the other on my bare leg. “Seriously, that was the best I’ve ever had,” as he kissed me.

I surprised myself by actually feeling proud of what James was telling me. I tried to stop myself from smiling with pride. “Had many, have you?”
James smiled. “A few. I’ve not been counting.” He reached over, and put his hand up my skirt, gently grasping the band of my knickers with his finger tips.

“You don’t need to do that, not now.” I suggested to James.

“I want to kiss you there,” he replied.

“I’d love you too,” I explained, “But, well, you were a bit, erm, sweaty down there,” James looked a bit confused, “I’ve been tucked away all day. It wouldn’t be pretty. I don’t want you seeing it like that.”

James smiled. “I don’t believe there’s anything about you that isn’t pretty. You could take a quick shower?”

“Your pretty girl, with a dick?” I suggested

“Well, yeah. What do you mean?” James asked

I explained the deal that I’d entered into with my Mum. How I was going to get some counselling to help sort out all of the feelings I’ve been having. From something my Mum had said, I was keen to understand if James fancied me as a boy who looked like a girl, or was he telling himself that I was a girl.

“I’ve not really thought much about it,” James advised. “Sorry. Does that sound really bad?” he paused, “Okay, I’d still fancy you if you weren’t dressed like that. Just look at that photo you sent me earlier, if you crop out the long hair, you look pretty much like you always used to. Really cute. Okay, maybe different eyebrows. Guess I just needed to see you in The Station for me to notice that. I am attracted to girlie girls, so I love how you look after yourself with makeup, sexy dresses and high heels. But I do see you as a boy. Just one that I treat like a girl.” James paused, “I realise why I’d not really thought about this before. It’s hard to get your head around!”

I laughed, “Try not to give yourself a headache thinking about it! Shall we get some dinner?”

“They were really good!” James fed back on the fajitas we’d just eaten.

“Something told me you were enjoying them. I’m not sure if it’s how you haven’t said anything other than groans for the last ten minutes, or how you’ve out eaten me at a rate of two tortillas to one!” I teased. “Thought there might be too much carbs for you!”

“Oh, sorry. They were just really good. Is it your recipe?”

I laughed. “It’s okay. But I was prepared to jab you with my fork if you took one more; I’ve only had an apple to eat today. And no, not my recipe. It’s just what’s printed on the box!”

“Oh, I just remembered,” exclaimed James, before taking something from the back pocket of his trousers, “You wanted to see the invitation to my sisters party, didn’t you?” as he passed me a folded slip of white card.

I hadn’t forgotten. I was, however, kind of hoping that James had. I was hoping he wouldn’t remember he asked me until later in the week, by which time I could more credibly reluctantly decline, as there wasn’t enough notice. I didn’t want to go.

“Your sister knows about us? She knows who I am?” I asked, as I took the invitation and read it to myself.

“Yes. I’m pretty sure my Mum told her.” James replied.

I wasn’t convinced. “Hmm, so you think she knows? I’ll be honest with you James, I don’t think I’d be that comfortable going. I’m not saying your family aren’t lovely, but I think meeting them all at once is a bit too much.”

“That’s cool,” said James, “I’d love to show you off, but I understand what you’re saying. And yeah, most of them are lovely, Uncle Mark and his family are a bunch of chavs, but they won’t be invited. Not after what they did the other Christmas.”

“Thanks James. I suppose us being there could be a bit too much of a curiosity for some folks, and steal some of your sister’s limelight. Would you be able to tell your Mum? I don’t want her thinking I’m rude though.”

James paused before responding, “Can I just tell her the truth?”

“Erm,” I considered the pros and cons of making up some other excuse, “Yeah, just tell her the truth?”

We put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher, and went into the lounge to watch TV, with me cuddling up to James on the sofa.

“I think I could get used to this. A bit of TV, cuddle with a beautiful girl, a great dinner and a blowjob!” James joked

“Ha ha, very funny.”

“Could you imagine if we lived together? We could do this all the time,” James added

I didn’t respond to James hypothetical point. Instead, I just snuggled further into him.

up
136 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Kinda surprised

Nyssa's picture

Didn't think you'd "zag" away from the wedding, at least for now you have. I assume you might "zig" back, but the reason seemed very reasonable. I really liked the exploration of James' feelings. I especially liked that they didn't get all wrapped up in a neat package, but are still a little messy and undefined. Seems more realistic.

Thanks…

… for your comment. It’s really appreciated. I think most teenagers feelings are a little bit messy!