Sisterhood's Untold Stories: Samantha And Her Audience

Printer-friendly version

samantha.jpg

She strutted out to the front of the stage. She felt like a model, sashaying away, hands on her padded hips. She looked at the audience, pouted her lips and blew the audience of schoolboys a kiss.

"I'm all the woman you'll evah need!", she spat.

The crowd went absolutely wild. The cheers continued even when she sashayed off stage through the backdoor.

"Aaaaaaieeeeee!!!", Mrs Justine Mahtay, her teacher squealed. "Girlllll, you were brilliant! The boys went insane!".

"Oh Mrs M, this is all down to you!" Samantha hugged her so tight but her mind was on something...someONE else.

But John had already left.

Earlier that evening, Samantha had bared her heart to him. She had told him, there could be no one else for her. She will transition all the way and then they could be together. She told him how much she wanted to 'be with him'. They both knew it was an expression of lust and desire.

As she spilled her heart out. She watched as an expression of disbelief came over his face. He started slowly shaking his head as she spoke but she pressed on.

"I'm sorry, Sammie", nothing more and he walked off.

They performed with less chemistry that night than in rehearsals. Mrs Mahtay noticed it, knew why and said nothing. She knew how much Samantha wanted John but also that John would never reciprocate.

Samantha was always destined for divahood. As a boy, she was known as 'Sissy Sam', the school's nancy boy. She walked with a feminine gait all her life carrying her books as if covering a pair of breasts, sat with legs crossed at the ankle and would squeal if she ever saw a mouse.

The boys loved her presence. She was a girl at an all-boys school. They were her audience. Fascinated by her, they were. How could this pretty, ethereal creature be a boy?

But of course she wasn't. In every aspect except her maleness and even then, barely so.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the senior play which helped her come into being. Mrs Justine Mahtay, the school young theatre teacher. knew she'd be perfect for the role of Jessica Peters, the object of the lead male character's affection. That was played by John Dwyer, the school hunk.

"Sam, i want you to try for Jessica's part"

"But Mrs M, from what you described earlier, i don't think i could be that diva-like".

"Honey, dont do that to yourself. Ive known you since you came to this school. You're no boy, sweetie. You're like Marilyn Monroe playing a boy,", she giggled.

Sam should have been insulted by he had no boyish pride. He wanted to be soft and pretty. So after a pretence of resistance, he relented.

Justine took Samantha under her wing gleefully. She pretended Samantha was her baby sister. She helped Samantha dress as herself for the first time. It was a pretty dress. Off the shoulders, green and its skirts with pleats.

Samantha and Justine were in girl heaven that day in Justine's house. Justine helped her try on various blouses, skirts and dresses. She even taught Samantha some basic make up which Samantha took to like a duck to water.
Samantha wept gratefully. "Mrs M, am i pretty?"

"You know you are, my lovely. You're a pretty little princess!", Mrs Mahtay declared. “Now purse your lips, Sam. That a girl…”

“Mrs M, I don’t want to be Sam anymore. I hate being a boy. Can you call me Samantha? I wanna be Samantha Gail!”

“Oh hunnie, that’s a beautiful name! But why Gail?”

“You remember the 70ies singer, Crystal Gayle?”, Justine nodded at Samantha’s question.

“I loved her look, especially her hair”, Samantha blushed.

“Ahhhhh, I see. You sweet thing!”, she hugged Samantha

"How do you feel now?"

Samantha Gail just smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Their friendship continued to blossom during the casting. Justine saw that Samantha got all fidgety when she picked John Dwyer. She smiled to herself. Samantha was blossoming as a girl and there was nothing to make a girl blossom more quickly than a handsome young man paying her close attention.

Samantha blushed when she and John read flirtatious lines to each other. Justine guessed that Samantha truly felt affection for John. She wanted to be John’s girlfriend but John was as cordial as can be with her.

“Samantha, are you into John?”, asked Justine sneakily whilst they were at lunch. It was unheard of for a teacher to lunch with a student but Samantha was an exception. As Justine was only in her mid-twenties and Samantha was in a dress and make up, they just looked like two young women, lunching together.

“What!”, said Samantha all het up. “Whatever gave you that idea?”, trying hard to be indignant.

“Ah, so you’re not denying it. You naughty girl!”.

Samantha pouted but there was a hint of a smile.

After that conversation, Justine tried to ask for John and Samantha to rehearse alone after rehearsals were done. She had a good excuse, after all, John and Samantha were the lead stars. While John did get friendlier with Samantha, he wasn’t showing any signs of attraction. As for Samantha, Justine noticed her silly grins when John made some supposedly funny remarks. Justine saw that Samantha even brought snacks for John as she was an accomplished baker. She shared them with everyone but would have a special container. John did love her cakes and that made her feel wifely.

-----------------------------------------------

Samantha was crying when Justine let go of her. She knew immediately what Samantha was feeling and why.

“Hunnie, it’s ok. I know you’re into him but you just have to accept it. You cannot force love. It’s as simple as that. You’ll find someone else. Don’t worry. You’re still young and so pretty”.

“Mrs M, I’m not a boy. I don’t want to become a man. Will you help me become a woman?”

“You’re already a woman, dear. You just need to adjust your body to match your mind. And of course, I’ll help make you a woman.”

----------------------------------------------------

“Hey Samantha!”, the tall dark and handsome senior called out to her. “What’s wrong with you? You seemed to be thinking about something after that play”

Samantha Gail seemed pensive. “I was just thinking how I used to star in my school play. I was the lead the actress, you know.”

“Hahaha, I bet you dressed up like a real wally. Which she school did you go to again?”

“None of your business. Go away!”, she walked off in a huff

“Hey wait, I didn’t mean it! Come on!” he whined. He was in danger of being alone tonight.

Samantha had already decided to relent to him. Memories of John has made her feel amorous and this handsome man can take his place. She was now a complete woman with a soft, curvy body. A woman who needed a real man to make her tingle all over. She has Justine to thank for that.

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos