A Good Girlfriend

Printer-friendly version

sandy danny.jpg

A good girlfriend, I would be. I think so, anyway. Whenever I see a cute couple in college, I find myself wishing I was with the bloke myself. Not wishing to be the bloke but wishing I was with him. And not as his gay lover either. Nothing against gay couples, of course, but I don’t want that energy with my boyfriend. No, I want to be his girl.

The cute couple seem so perfect together. They have a Danny and Sandy thing going on, with his Italian swarthiness and her Scandinavian blonde beauty. I liked how she playfully touched him whenever he seemed to say something funny. She was giving him a 'go' signal. That's what I would have done anyway.

That day, when I saw Sandy and Danny, cracked it for me. The Crying Game was just released a few years earlier and it made my spirit soar but not to the point of actually doing anything. Now, as the trendy phrase goes, my egg had cracked. Like a female wanted to get impregnated, I wanted to be a girlfriend.

Obviously, I couldn't just change gender presentation. Turning up for class in a dress would be scandalous, not to mention risky for my safety and college career. No, I had to slowly acclimatise my little world to my status as 'girl, not boy'.

My hair was already long enough up to my ears to style it a bit. Perhaps I could even get some blonde highlights. I could wear more unisex tops, more pastel coloured stuff. Perhaps I could even add a padded bra somewhere down the line.

My name, Chris, was easily feminised to Chrissy if I could just slip it into conversation. I needed to hang with girls more though. I felt no attraction to them but I did want to be accepted as one of them.

I started the very next day with the group of girls from my business math class. I was quite a math boffin so they were only too glad to have me pipe up some answers when they were discussing our assigments. I added a 'oh, i just love your earrings' to Claire, a rather stylish girl. The girls gave knowing looks at each other but said nothing. They did warm up to me though and we all went for a drink at the local.

It took me a few months to firmly place myself as a member of this group. After a few hints of me saying "Chrissy, you're such an airhead" when giving a personal anecdote, they finally got the hint. They even helped me with make up though nothing too obvious since I had to use the gents instead of the ladies.

Things went on smoothly till the second year when we had a transfer student from a uni up north. He had a Stallone-esque look when Stallone was in the movie 'Cobra' but he wasn't puffed up with machismo. I knew I had to make a move for him before the other girls snapped him up!

My chance came when our professor asked him a question in our marketing class. He could not answer well so I caught him after class.

"Hey, Tim, is it?", as if I didn't know.

"Yeah?"

"You know, the answer for Dr Skelton's question to you in class?"

"Yeah?", was this boy monosyllabic?

"Here are my notes on it."

"Oh thanks. I dont even know your name and you're so nice to me."

"Chrissy", i smiled.

There was no confusion on his face. Good.

"How bout i get you a drink at the union? I'll copy your notes while you have a pint?"

I didn't drink during or much at all but hey, if it'll give me alone time with this cutie, why not? I nodded with a smile.

"Ok let's go"

I glowed with pleasure as my fingers twirled my hair. It was long enough for that now. I have about half hour to make this boy like me. I'll giggle, playfully touch him and if that subject comes up, I'll be very honest. Honesty is better in the long run. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll get to be prove to myself that I can be a good girlfriend.

up
114 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nice start,

at least I hope it just the start of a story.

it is, it is! im planning on

it is, it is! im planning on how Chrissy can trap Tim. She mustn't be too forward, hehe...