Amy's Day Off - part 3

Printer-friendly version

The rest of the day at school I had classes with Nicola so we sat together and I had to keep reminding myself not to be so girly in public, but at least for the first time, I now felt that I had a BFF I could be a girl with. I also realised that I had now seen another erection, and Bev was right, I am a lucky girl, but not by much. It also occurred to me that I had held another man’s cum, even if it was in his used condom.

It was break time, and Nicola and I got up to go and meet up with the guys, but the teacher asked me to hang on for a word. I told Nicola to head off and I would meet her before our final lesson of the day. Mr Christian was waiting patiently for me as I walked to his desk, so I assumed I hadn’t done anything wrong as he didn’t looked annoyed. He waited for the classroom door to shut as the last of my classmates walked out and cleared his throat.

“I don’t want you to be embarrassed, but would you mind emptying your pockets?”

I looked at him and suddenly felt scared and my eyes went wide. My trousers didn’t have pockets because they weren’t boy’s trousers. He smiled and said it’s ok, as I hung my head in shame at being caught. “You had drama this morning, didn’t you?” I nodded but still said nothing. “Well, you know me and Miss Reeves are dating and live together? Well, she noticed what you are wearing and mentioned it to me. You don’t need to worry, but we wanted to let you know we have seen what you’ve been wearing recently but we don’t think anyone else has noticed, so we want you to be careful”.

I looked up at him from under my eyelashes while biting my lip and realised I was doing the full Princess Diana to him. I barely whispered when I replied “Sorry sir” to him. He smiled and told me there was nothing to be sorry for, he was just looking out for me. I left the classroom scared and was trying to stretch my jumper down to cover more of my body, especially my bum and lack of pockets or zips where there should be zips. I could feel Mr Christian’s eyes on me as I left. I was scared. I never mentioned any of this to Nicola or Steve, I didn’t want to draw attention to the fact that I would need to be a little less Amy at school in future. As I was leaving school at the end of the day, living the remaining hour in pure fear and trying as hard as possible to hide it while thankful it was Friday, Miss Reeves called out to me. I stopped and looked and was tempted to run, but I would be seeing her next week regardless so reluctantly walked over to her. She smiled at me all the way. When I got there, she told me to relax and not worry, I wasn’t in trouble, she was just concerned about me. She reached into her bag and handed me a slip of paper which had an address on it.

“Look, you can’t tell anyone this, but if you want to come round to my flat it’s a safe space for you and you can talk about this and also be who you want to be for a bit. How does that sound?”

I looked at her and she was smiling gently at me. “Both of us know about you, and I will be there from ten tomorrow while Martin, I mean Mr Christian will be playing football so please, if you are free come round and you can relax and we can chat.” I put the slip of paper into my school bag, said a quiet thank you and rushed off. This was a bit different to a couple of school friends, my sister and the boy I’m having sex with knowing about, this was grown ups and I was more scared they would tell on me and everyone at school would laugh at me all the time. I was a bit distant from my mum and sister that night, barely doing anything as I knew no matter what I needed to go and see Miss Reeves. Every time I thought about it I was thinking I would just go in my normal boys clothes, but I also knew I had spent the whole day walking around the next town over and no one batted an eye. If I was going to be there as Amy, then Amy wasn’t going to hide, even if she would have to hide a little on the way over.

Saturday morning I woke up, showered and made sure my legs and everywhere else was smooth and quietly got changed and packed some clothes in my bag. I planned to do pretty much the same as I did for my daytrip and even selected the same clothes from my limited supply and headed over to see Miss Reeves telling my mum I was just heading over to a friends for the day. The walk there was scary, I felt like everyone knew I was wearing a bra and that I had VPL, but I got to her building. I was a little early and trying to work out what to do, should I ring the intercom a bit early or wait in case she wasn’t home yet. Now I was worried she wouldn’t be there and I now had a bag full of girl clothes and nowhere to go! I was trying to keep calm when I saw Mr Christian come out the building and walk towards me. A big smile broke on his face as he said hello and told me that it was ok, I should ring the buzzer. Nervously I walked to the door and pressed the buttons. Miss Reeves answered in seconds, “Have you forgot your keys?”

I was completely thrown and just said “Miss Reeves?”

“Oh hi, sorry I thought you were Martin, come on up.” And with that the door buzzed and I went in. As I got out the lift for her floor, I could see the door was open, but I still knocked and was invited in. I felt really scared now, but Miss Reeves walked out of a room and came up and gave me a big hug, holding me for what seemed like forever as I started to relax.

“I’m so glad you decided to come today. Now, let’s have a look at you.” She looked me up and down, then said, “I could feel your bra, so I’m guessing you have a change of clothes. The bedroom is over there, take your time and come out when you’re ready”.

Going into the room I realised it was a spare bedroom as it didn’t look lived in. I put my bag on the bed and started to get my clothes out, stopped and then pulled the curtains almost shut. I didn’t think it was likely that anyone could see in, but I felt quite exposed. My jacket and trousers came off, my chicken fillets went in the bra, and I put my skirt on, then my boots. I sat on the edge of the bed and carefully brushed out my wig and put that on, looking in the mirror as I did so. Then it was time to start with the make-up and at least unlike the train I had a bit of time. There was a knock on the door and Miss Reeves asked if I was ok and I replied, “It’s ok, I’m just doing my makeup.” She asked if I was decent and when I said I was dressed she opened the door and for the first time an adult saw me dressed.

“Well don’t you look pretty.” She said as she walked over to me and gave me another hug, then sat down next to me. “I wasn’t expecting you to bring makeup, if I had known I would have made sure there was a chair and dresser in here for you.” She stood up. “Come on, it will be easier in my room.” We both took my make-up into her room, and I sat on the stool in front of her dresser and admired the sheer volume of makeup. When I was finished, I looked at her and said, “Thank for this Miss.” She laughed and told me to call her by her first name here, Jo.

She gave me another hug and asked, “So what should I call you?” I told her I was Amy.

We went into her living room and I loved that she has a balcony, with a view rather than just looking at a carpark. She got a can of coke and gave me a straw and she made herself a coffee and we both stood on the balcony chatting. She hadn’t asked me anything about being Amy, just chatted to me about music and TV. After about an hour or so of this I started to calm down and although she was an adult, she had pointed out that her and Martin were only 25, so not really much older than me, even though it didn’t feel that way. She even let me try on some of her clothes after I had said how much I admired one of her dresses. It was kinda strange at first as we were trying clothes on with one of us going out the room when the other got changed, but finally I just took one of her dresses off in front of her. She was a bit taken aback at first and then just took hers off as well and then it was no big deal, we were just two girls together trying on clothes. None of her shoes fitted me, so some things looked a bit weird with my boots on, but some of the things I got to wear were designer clothes, so I didn’t care.

As much fun as it was, it couldn’t go on forever, so Jo made us both a salad and we had lunch. Finally, she asked me the question that I knew was coming. “So Amy, tell me about boys?” I decided to try and avoid it. “Do you mean what it feels like to be a boy?” I replied.

She smiled and said, “You know full well what I meant”. I took a deep breath, and told her about me and Steve, how it started, I even admitted about the day we both bunked off school and then met Nicola and Michael, how my sister caught me with Steve inside me, and how I decided to start trying to dress as much like a girl at school as I could. Jo asked me how I got started with dressing and having told her I’d had sex it was no big deal anymore. She felt like a cool aunt, not that I had one but I felt like I could trust her, so I told her my story, trying things on, feeling guilty, all the usual stuff really.

We both turned our heads as the front door opened and Mr Christian walked in. He looked at me and just said, “Wow, you look gorgeous!” And he went to the fridge and got himself a can of coke and sat down opposite us. Jo looked at him and said “Her name is Amy, and she is my friend.” Mr Christian told me to call him Martin, and then they both laid down the law to me. I could use their first name only when I was Amy and never to use it at school, that I could come and talk to them whenever I wanted and that I shouldn’t feel scared. We all chatted for a couple more hours and then Jo asked me if I was going to see Steve this weekend, and I admitted I didn’t know yet, but we will probably meet up tomorrow somehow, maybe when his parents were at church. Jo looked at Martin and said, “Steve is her boyfriend.” I blushed and wanted to hide my face, but Martin said Steve is a lucky boy and I should be pleased to have him. Jo and me giggled at that and he said, “ok, he is lucky to have you then by the sounds of it.”

At four I knew it was time for me to leave, but Jo insisted I come round after school on Tuesday for some more girly time, and I went to take my makeup off and get changed back to being a boy. I did take my bra off for the walk home though, and both Jo and Martin gave me a hug and told me how much they enjoyed spending time with Amy as I left. Walking home I felt a lot better, for the first time I had been able to talk about this with someone, and I although I couldn’t tell Steve about meeting up with Jo and Martin as it would risk their jobs, I was still looking forward to seeing him if he was free.

He was, and we had two wonderful hours of fun together.

---------------

On Monday I didn’t wear the clothes I really wanted to as we had PE, and other than a quick nod from Jo or Martin in the corridors, the day was just like any other. Steve wanted to slip off to the staircase at the library at lunchtime, but as I was dressed in all boy clothes, I didn’t really want to do that. But on Tuesday we did, even though I was wearing boy trousers, everything else I was wearing was girl and once again I was on my back with Nicola laying near me as both of our boyfriends used our bodies to enjoy themselves and we all went back to school with a smile. At the end of the day, I know Steve was hoping to walk me home and was disappointed not get home with me, so I promised him that he will get something on the way to school tomorrow, at lunch time and again after school and that made him happy. I made sure no one could see us and gave him a kiss and had to stop him getting over excited as I was already tempted to just lay down where we were in a corridor and let him have his way. I smiled as I watched him walk away trying to hide his erection as I made my way to Jo and Martin’s.

When I got there, Jo was in but there was no Martin to be seen and she was dressed in workout gear pushed me into the bedroom, told me she had noticed my VPL and to get changed. On the bed was another workout leotard and a pair of trainers and she told me us girls have to work for our figures, and it would be nice to have a workout partner for a change. I stripped down to my underwear and took off my tights and was wishing I had a bra with me when I noticed there was a sports bra and a pair of chicken fillets and that the trainers were a cheap pair from the market in my size. I quickly put them on, and went out to see Jo, who was holding a wig from the drama store that was shorter than mine, but a similar colour. She helped me put it on and put a scrunchie on it to keep it in a ponytail. “Your hair isn’t too bad but giving it a better style wouldn’t be a good idea. Anyway, let’s get some lippy on you.” Jo stuck an exercise DVD on and I tried to do the moves to keep up with her, and it was tough! I couldn’t believe how difficult it was and was glad I hadn’t put any other makeup on as it would have run for sure. I was really worried about my tuck falling apart while we were working out, but it stayed secure and the leotard definitely helped.

When the workout was over, I turned around and there was Martin, standing in the doorway looking at us. He looked both of us up and down and at first I was a bit weirded out by it, but then I remembered this is Martin, not Mr Christian, and it’s not like I wasn’t flaunting it when bunking off school for older men, so what’s the big deal. Plus, I’d never seen him do that with any of the girls at school who fancied him, so I was one up on them! He said, “Does this mean I can now watch the news?” Jo told him he could and he sat down as we both got a drink and then joined him. He looked at Jo and said, “Seriously hun, you look great, you don’t need to do that.” She pointed out that she looks good because she does this, and he has never complained before. He looked at me, “You too Amy, you look great too. In fact, I have to admit I did quite enjoy watching you both for the last ten minutes.”

Oh. My. God! The last ten we were both bent over at the waist with our bums facing the door and he was watching us! I was blushing for a thousand people as Jo got up and walked over to him, gave him a kiss and then turned around and bent at the waist looking back at him and said, “You mean like this?” Jo gave me a wink, and I thought screw it, if she can do it I can as well. Besides, he’s already been watching so what’s the point, especially as I will be here on Thursday doing the same. So I got up, and did a similar pose and said to Jo, “No, it was more like this.” And we both did a mini version of what had killed me a second ago before we both started laughing and fell on the floor. He slid down to floor and started tickling Jo and trying to kiss her, and I moved out of the way laughing with them both. I also realised I had just purposely tried to turn a man on, not a boy, and this man knew not only what I was but also how old I was. Martin slowed down the tickling and increased the kissing and they were both making out a little bit and I’m sure I saw Jo stroke Martin’s penis, but I couldn’t really see. While I was trying to work out if I did see that, Martin moved Jo out of the way, and lunged for me, surprising me as he started to tickle me.

“You think I forgot you were just as guilty as Jo, did you?” He said, tickling me as I was laughing and screaming at the same time. It was both torture and fun at the same time and he slowed down the tickling as I lay on my side with my back to him and he leant over me as my breathing calmed down. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it.” I told him, realising that once again I was doing the Princess Diana to him and that I’ve felt Steve’s erection pressed against me enough times to know what it feels like when a man is hard. He stopped and I rolled ever so slightly towards him, pressing against him a bit more. He never moved away, and I kept the pressure up when Jo pointed out we should both get changed. As we both got changed Jo offered to wash the sports bra for me and told me she hoped the tickling session wasn’t too weird for me. “No, I think I need to apologise to you, I shouldn’t have joined in with the teasing.” She told me not to worry, it was just harmless fun, but I kept trying to say sorry as it looked like they were about to do it, and she kept telling me it was fine, but then said, “I’m sorry I gave him the erection he had when he started tickling you.” I told her it was no big deal, although it was definitely bigger than anything I had experienced before and we both started giggling. We chatted a bit more but for some reason I didn’t want Martin to see me as a boy, even though he would tomorrow anyway in lessons. As I walked home, I was playing back the conversation and realised that jo hadn’t said she had given him the erection, but ‘we’ had given it to him. I knew I needed to talk to Jo about that, but it couldn’t happen at school, so I had to wait. When I saw Steve that evening in the park in my sister’s old jeans, I did find myself comparing him to Martin, even though I had only felt it touching me.

After school on Thursday I was really nervous going to Jo’s, but she was completely normal with me and never once mentioned what happened on Tuesday. We had our workout, but this time Martin came home a bit earlier and just sat on the sofa as we did the routine. It was starting to feel a bit easier, learning the moves and almost keeping up with the video, but I was nowhere near as good as Jo. When we finished, Martin got us both a drink and apologised to me for the tickling and was a complete gentleman. He got us both towels as we sat there and got our breaths back, and I noticed he had a semi erection. Jo saw me looking and told me not to worry about it, so as quickly as possible I said to her, “I can’t believe how quickly you can get him like that.” Jo looked at me and replied, “just like last time, we’re both responsible for that one.” I was blushing once again when he handed me a towel and I found it hard to look up at him, especially as his semi erect penis was at eye level. I was feeling very awkward and finally Jo broke it by telling him I was embarrassed at his erection. I felt like the earth would open up and swallow me whole, and when it didn’t, I started wishing it would. He was a gentleman once again and apologised for it, but said it was an involuntary reaction to seeing two beautiful women in tight clothing. I felt a lot better at being called beautiful, but then he really surprised me by putting his hand down his pants and saying he needed to rearrange everything and moved his penis from pointing down to pointing up and it made it look even more obvious!

Jo looked at me and said, “Ignore him.” So we did. We chatted together while he looked at us. As Jo and me were getting changed back, she asked me if I wanted to come round again this Saturday and I really did, even with the slight weirdness of Martin and his erection, I still enjoyed spending time with both of them.

The next day at school was a Friday and I had a lesson with both of them and decided to wear my sister’s old school trousers and fem myself up as much as I dared. Steve was very aware of how I was dressed and knew we would have a very nice lunchbreak together. I’m glad that Nicola and Michael weren’t with us this time as it made it feel more intimate when he entered me and we kissed and less like we were putting on a show. Jo noticed what I was wearing and almost called me Amy during drama, but changed it into saying ‘and’, but I was already prepared for that happening. Steve had done it to me once in front of his parents so a teacher saying it in a room full of kids is nothing. At the end of the lesson, she sat us all down early which usually means a big announcement of some sort, and I noticed the ‘star’ students were looking a bit smug.

Jo Said, “Ok you lot, it’s that time of year again, time for the school show. Some of you I’ve already approached for parts, but there will be auditions next week each lunch break so if anyone would like to try out for the show, please come along.” She kept looking at me as she was saying this, but if there was a message she wanted to get across, I was missing it but wasn’t worried as she would tell me tomorrow. She knew I enjoyed drama but had no interest in acting on stage. She went on to say she would need some people to help with setting it up and hoped that anyone who didn’t get a part would still help in some way. “And even though some people may think they are going to get a starring role, it will depend on the auditions and if someone is better for the part, they will get it instead.” She was known for being really tough with her casting choices and once a girl went home in tears for not getting the role she thought she deserved. I’ll be honest, I wasn’t paying a huge amount of attention as Steve was sitting next to me and stroking my leg so no one could see and I knew he wanted us to get to the library as quickly as possible.

We rushed there as soon as we were let out and once in the stairway, I opened his zip and put my hand in. I was desperate for him at this point and took his hard cock out and walked up the stairs, leading him by it as his hands were stroking my bum. Once we were at a safe place, I turned around and took him into my mouth, I needed to taste him and needed to taste him right now. He must have been turned on as it didn’t take a lot of licking and sucking on him till he exploded in my mouth. There was so much cum it felt like he had been saving it for me especially and I was regretting not having just gone for the main course and riding him to feel it inside me. We went a bit further up the stairs and kissed for a bit while I kept stroking him before he started to undress me. Before long I was wearing nothing but my hold ups, thong and a lacy vest as he slowly laid me down and opened my legs, getting between them with his hardness pointing at where it wanted to be. I pulled my thong to the side and guided him in me. He entered me slowly at first as I got used to him in me and he was all the way in. I was pulling him into me with my hands as I kissed him. We started off by making love and then he got faster as he began to thrust into me as quickly and hard as he could. We both came at the same time and kissed each other gently. As he lay on top of me, inside me still twitching, I kissed him and said, “Thank you, I needed that.” He smiled, gave me a kiss and started pulling out of me but I lifted my hips to keep him in me. “I needed you too.” He said as his penis left me feeling empty. He looked at me and thrust forward hard and was once again deep inside me, and even though he had had just cum, we made love slowly, kissing all the time for what seemed like forever. We both froze when we heard a door open and voices below us, not moving. We looked at each other and stifled a giggle as we heard them open another door and leave us alone, when we realised he stopped when we had both thrust forward. I looked at his watch and saw we were running out of time to get back to school so we tried to get dressed without him pulling out but had to separate from each other and rushed back, just getting to our classes on time. I took my seat next to Nicola and she looked at me, and Mr Christian was looking at me, smiled then looked away. Nicola whispered to me, “You look like you’ve been royally fucked.” I blushed and she smiled. I sneaked at look at Mr Christian, and he was smiling at me and I realised he knew about Steve and could work out what we had been doing.

On Saturday when I arrived at Jo’s, she pulled me into the bedroom to get changed. Today I had worn my hold ups, my skirt was on under my trousers and chicken fillets in my bra. The first thing she asked me is did I have fun on my lunch break in the library with Steve. “How did you know!” I asked her. She told me that her and Martin had seen us going in there and he told her how I looked like I had just been fucked within an inch of my life when I got to his lesson. I admitted I had and told her all about it and like girls do, we talked about our sex lives as I was putting on my makeup. As soon as I was finished, she asked me try a jacket on to see how it looked, handed me a handbag and dragged me out the door saying we were going shopping. A short drive in her car and we were looking around the shops, trying things on. I brought myself a pair of heels as I really wanted my own and we picked up a few outfits in charity shops including a calf length pencil skirt and a pair of white pedal pushers and a couple of tops, plus some underwear that I could leave at hers for when I needed it. We went back to hers and I hung up and put away my clothes in their spare room and we sat down to watch Grease, right as Martin came home. I saw them both look at each other saying nothing and realised that Martin must have had it confirmed that I had sex yesterday before his class. No biggie, he had already guessed but I hope he doesn’t ask. We watched the film together and although I hadn’t seen it for a while, me and Jo did sing along to some of the songs and demand that Martin take part. When it finished, she asked me if I was going to audition for the play and I pointed out I don’t really look like a T Bird. She looked at me and said, “No, I was thinking a Pink Lady.” She hit pause and said, “That one.”

I looked at her and was a bit confused and just said, “Huh?”

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos