A New Start - Part 1 of 5

Printer-friendly version

A new start - Part 1 of 5

I've finished this, but haven't decided yet if I will post it once a week or in consecutive days, and part five is technically a prequel but still very connected to the whole story. I hope you enjoy.
————————-

Once a week, every week, me and my old work ‘wife’ Anita would go for a coffee at lunch time. Although to be fair, calling her a work wife is unfair seeing that we became very good friends years ago. We worked on the same team for about five years and became close, sharing some of the same interests in music and film that helped to make us friends quickly, along with a shared sense of humour, most of the time. A few years ago we would still go to the pub, but we’re in our mid thirties now, although she likes to remind me I’m closer to my forties than her as I’m 38 and she’s 33 and we live in Southampton, Hampshire in the UK. People used to think we were always about to date, and there were times I would have liked that, times she would have liked that, but never both of us at the same time. Now she was in a very happy long term relationship it never even crossed my mind anymore, plus her fiancé was a really nice guy. They were both country types, maybe not quite living in the country but spending as much time there as they could. We were months away from the wedding, right now we were just into springtime and they wanted an autumn wedding for the golds and browns in the photos. My joke about getting it done on photoshop is still not appreciated, no matter how many times I tell it.

I knew she wanted she talk about the wedding so I kept talking about other stuff so I could stop her bringing it up. Finally, she said, “For god’s sake, will you stop it, I need to ask you something!” Finally I had got her to crack, but when she saw my pretend shocked face she slapped my arm and laughed. “Seriously though, I would really appreciate your help at the wedding with something.” I had thought she was going to ask me to be an usher or maybe even take the place of her late father and walk her down the aisle, but no, it was something else. “Have you seen that Patrick Dempsey film, Made of Honour?” I had to think about it for a minute, then said, “I remember seeing Michelle Monaghan in lingerie. Wait, are you asking me to come shopping with you for underwear?” She looked frustrated, but before she got to say anything else I spoke again, “Hang on, didn’t they get together in that film, is that what you’re hoping is going to happen here?” I pointed at us both back and forth. She started to look panicked. “No, what I mean is…” she started to say, but I spoke over her. “I mean, I know we had a few moments in the past but Anita, you know you’re meant to marry Alexander not me?” And she looked so distressed I started to laugh and said, “Hannah told me what you want to ask me.” Her sister Hannah had spoken to me about this, and Anita wanted me to be part of her bridal party like in the film. “Of course I will do it.” I told her. There was then a lot of conversation about how my suit would match, what they would call me as no one could think of a formal name for the role, but I was asked to keep it quiet for a bit as she hadn’t spoken to Alexander about it.

Back at my desk in the afternoon sitting next to my new work ‘wife’ Jack, not that I would call him that to his face, but as he was 25 it only seemed right that he was in the wife role, I thought it would be funny how he would react to me being a ‘bride-butler’ as I had decided to start calling it, even if Anita hated it. I got a text from her asking if I would go and meet her mum, Mary, that evening and to pick her up on the way. Of course I would, I’d got to know her mum and sister over the years we’ve known each other. So that evening at 7pm Anita rang the bell and unlocked her mum’s door, calling out that it was us. She made us both a cup to tea as it was too early in her mind to have anything stronger as she was quite traditional really, and she asked me over and over again if I was happy to do this, be a ‘brides-maid’, and I said, “Of course I am. Anita is my friend and I love her so I would be happy to do this for both of them.” That seemed to make her happy and she suggested we come back on Friday so we could start arranging everything. The rest of the week carried on as normal, going to work, going to the gym, some gaming and so on. Although I was still sworn to secrecy until Alexander was told, and I had a feeling that wasn’t going to happen till much later so it would be harder for him to say no to having a brides-butler at the wedding.

Friday after work, I went home to get changed and then drove over to see Mary and Anita was already there. I knew her mum liked making clothes so was expecting to be measured for a waistcoat with some intricate embroidery that would match the bridesmaids dresses. Once I sat down, Mary asked if I was ready. I stood up to take off my zip up hoodie and Mary walked towards with holding a tape measure. Then she opened a little pouch and took a funny looking necklace out and hung it round my neck. Ok, this isn’t what I expected and I looked across to Anita who looked just as confused as well. Her mum then walked back over with a small bundle of cloth in her hand and brushed it against the coin thing at the end of the necklace and I was still confused as I looked at Anita. She still looked as confused as I was, but then her eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open and them looked at her mum. She said, “Mum! I thought that was just a story!” Mary looked back at her and now she looked confused, saying, “But Darling, isn’t this what you meant?”

I felt a bit strange and sat back down, and suddenly Anita was kneeling next to me, taking hold of my hand, saying, “I am so sorry, I never believed this was true.” I was really confused at this point. I asked them to explain what was going on, and Anita looked really scared, but Mary was very relaxed. She said to us both, “Well, it’s happened now so there’s no point crying over spilt milk” Mary looked me in the eye and said, “Have you ever heard of the Medallion of Zulo? I shook my head, realising that my tee shirt seemed to have stretched in the wash as it was baggy on me, but so were my jeans for some reason. Mary then explained to me why I felt a bit strange, why my clothes were falling loose and that before long my feet will leave my shoes, making me wriggle my toes realising they were loose too. Mary told me how the medallion is changing me right now, how it will take about half an hour in total and that no matter how I might feel about it, I would remain like it for the next 12 hours. She told me about how the medallion works, how she has no idea where it came from but that she’s had ownership of it for quite a while now. Anita was looking at her at this point and I saw a moment pass between them which would clearly be explained to her later. Mary picked up the piece of cloth she brushed against the medallion and let it drop out fully. It was a nightie for a young girl. She said to me, “So this is for a 10 year old girl, which is what I expected you to be this weekend. Experience has taught me it makes sense to start slow and as we have a few months it makes sense to build you up slowly.” I watched my hands getting smaller, felt my feet slowly lift out of my shoes and into the legs of the jeans. I think my socks must have fallen off as well as I could feel the denim against my toes as I wriggled them. My tee shirt was really a dress now, and I think I should have been freaking out, but Anita was holding my hand and Mary’s calming voice helped as she explained everything and answered my questions, making me feel quite relaxed really, no matter how unexpected the whole situation was. I felt myself swinging my feet backwards and forward as Mary glanced at a clock.

A smile crossed Mary’s face as she said, “Well, you’re now a very adorable ten year old girl. How do you feel?” I stopped to think, and strangely I felt ok. Yeah, it was weird, like really weird, but with them both here I felt safe and as she said, it’s only for 12 hours at most. I looked at them both and said, “I think I’m ok.” And I smiled at them. Amita pulled me into a big hug, kissed my forehead and then ruffled my now long hair saying, “You really are adorable.” I think possibly the strangest part for me was having long hair. It seemed to be past my shoulders, and I ran my hands through it. It felt nice and silky as it ran through my fingers and I felt my hair line, ‘ok, that’s new, or at least I should say back to how it used to be. I kept playing with it until Anita said it made me look even more adorable and I could feel myself blush. Mary went to make some food and suggested that Anita help me get changed and I tried to stand up, almost falling over as the clothes fell off me. Anita picked me up and my jeans and underwear fell to the ground. I should have felt embarrassed but why, they were my clothes but also not my clothes. It was like Mary said, I’m me as I have my memories, but also not me and I could feel it somehow. I felt different, but it also felt nice. I was standing there in my tee shirt and Anita picked up my other clothes and started to fold them for me and put them to one side, then she picked up the nightie and walked over, saying, “Come on little lady, time to get dressed for bed.” She helped me out of the tee shirt, lifting it over my head and I was standing there naked in front of her, trying to cover myself up. She once again told me how adorable I was and reminded me that we were just girls together, and she flashed her boobs at me, saying, “See, just us girls here today.” And then she slipped the nightie over my head, finally happy to be covered up. I did of course look down when I was naked and seeing nothing there was strange and I wondered how long it would take to get used to that. I don’t know where they were being kept, but I was handed a pair of pink underwear and slipped them on, feeling much better to be covered there as well. Anita went to take a photo of me with her phone, but I stopped her. She begged for a couple of photos, and I agreed only if she used my phone, at least then I could keep them safe. During the photo shoot, I thought to myself that for the first time I had seen Anita’s breasts and maybe it was because I was a ten year old girl, but I felt nothing about seeing them. Maybe I really am a different person now, but I did find myself wondering at the same time what mine will look like, but I was also aware of something else. I now had a ten year olds bladder and I really needed to go. I excused myself and found I needed to climb up onto the toilet with my toes just touching the ground, remembering what Anita told me about wiping front to back to avoid any problems later. Once we had eaten Mary showed me to Hannah’s old bedroom and said I needed to sleep. It was still early, but I was tired and figured I am a ten year old now. As I drifted off to sleep I could hear some raised voices downstairs between Anita and her mum, but I was too tired to focus and follow what was being said as I fell asleep.

Light! Too much light and suddenly no duvet either! I woke with such a start as Mary told me I needed to wake up and have breakfast. Being in such a big bed, I had lots of space and no feet hanging off the edge anymore, but really it was a just a single bed and I was small. I got up and knew I needed the toilet badly and went there and sat down. Yesterday evening I needed to think about that, but this morning I just gathered up my nightie, pulled down my pants and sat down. After breakfast where once again I felt full after eating so little, the day ahead was explained to me. We would go shopping, then for something to eat and just see where the day went. My clothes for the day was a pink tee shirt and a dungaree denim dress, with a pair of cute trainers with pink designs on them. The ride to the mall on the bus was strange and holding hands with Mary made me feel safe, but shopping was just shopping and I found it kinda boring. Mary was trying to get me to choose an outfit for tomorrow but I couldn’t understand why. In the end I settled for a pair of leggings and a jumper. Even with the boring shopping, I actually really enjoyed the day and I even played in a playground with a boy and girl who were brother and sister. That was really fun, it didn’t just take me back to when the other me was a kid, I was living in the moment and just playing. Throughout the day Mary told me more about the medallion and that she thought there may have been more than one, but had never really been able to confirm it or how it actually works. She did scare me a little by saying that if I became pregnant I would be stuck, but that she felt that was highly unlikely to happen to me, ‘as today prophylactics are very good’, which made me giggle, her using such old fashioned language. We then had a conversation about periods as she said I would need to know about them anyway, so explained what she thought I needed to know, but Anita is such a good friend, most of it had been explained to me by her already so I could be more supportive as a boyfriend when my partners had them. I suppose in future I will be even more understanding.

When we got home she told me that Anita and Hannah were coming round for tea shortly and to go wash my hands, and knees as I had got a bit dirty in the playground and that as a young lady I needed to be more careful, and less of a tomboy. Hannah also thought I was adorable and I really did enjoy the hugs, it felt like I had been let into a whole new world of womanhood. Anita ran me a bubble bath and after playing for probably too long in there, I got dressed for bed and we sat around drinking hot chocolate. Hannah insisted in tucking me into bed, even going so far as to read me a bedtime story, her favourite when she was growing up. In the morning I got dressed in my leggings and knew it wasn’t going to be long before I was changing back to myself. I had really enjoyed the weekend, even if it wasn’t what I expected it to be. Mary changed me back and then asked me if I was absolutely sure about what I had accidentally agreed to. “Yeah, I mean there’s loads of time and I can always back out if this gets too much, but I really enjoyed the weekend.” Mary smiled a knowing smile and said I was to come back next Friday for the next lesson in being a woman. She once again warned me about sex and why I needed to do this slowly, which was a bit weird as I have no intention of jumping into bed with men, although the idea of doing so with women was appealing, but she told me again and again that as I would be a whole different person I may feel about men differently, which gave me something to think about that evening after getting home and relaxing before work the next day.

———————————-

Checking my phone when I woke up, Anita had sent me a text saying we were going to lunch and Hannah was meeting us. They had so many questions that I insisted we sit outside so no one could hear us. Yes I enjoyed it, yes I was ok with this, and that yes, Hannah could watch me change on Friday. Anita told me to show her the photos on my phone and I opened up the hidden folder, showing me in the nightie, and the rest of the photos that were taken wearing various outfits, some of me playing in the park with the other kids and so on from the weekend. The conversation moved on and I felt like they were making more plans for next weekend for me, but I felt ok to go along with it. The hardest part for me was not telling anyone as who would believe me anyway? My friends were surprised I hadn’t turned up at the weekend in the pub on Saturday, my gaming buddies wondered were I was, but I just told them I felt a bit rough and avoided making plans for the following weekend. When it did arrive, Hannah picked me up and we drove to her mums, but this time the change was going to be different. Rather than the nightie or clothes I wore, she picked up something else. I couldn’t make out what it was, but the medallion was hung round my neck and the clothes brushed against it. I felt myself start to change and Mary told me this time I would be a bit older. Hannah was watching me, but I didn’t need my hand held this time. Hannah kept asking her mum why she let them both think this was just a bedtime story, as everything was explained to her this time. I didn’t need to listen again, so I paid more attention to how I was changing, feeling my body shrink and my hair get longer, wondering why it didn’t feel uncomfortable or painful. Still, I guess if the medallion is magical so whoever made it made sure that pain wasn’t part of the process. Anyway, who knows, but there I was, thirty minutes later sitting in my now oversized clothes as a 14 year old girl. Mary handed me a pile of clothes and said she would leave me to get changed, but Hannah didn't leave, just saying, ‘I’ll help her.’

As I was shaking my male clothes off till I was just wearing a tee shirt, Hannah said to me that I needed a name and handed my some underwear. As I pulled them up my legs I could feel something moving on my chest and tried to bush it off, realising I have small breasts. Hannah giggled and said ‘welcome to womanhood’ as I finished pulling the panties up. She said, “You’re going to need new name for this weekend.” I pointed out that my name will be fine again, so once again I was Andi instead of Andy. Hannah handed me a bra and looked at me, so I pulled the tee shirt off and looked down. I will say nothing more than they were small and perky. I was able to put the bra on, but hooking it at the back wasn’t as easy as I hoped, but I’m sure with practice it will get easier. Once I was dressed in a black skater skirt and white cropped jumper and white trainers with the brand logo in pink and with my hair up in a ponytail, Hannah put a little mascara on me to her mum’s tuts about being too young for makeup, and lots of eye rolls from Hannah and me, we walked out the house and got in Hannah’s car to go for a pizza, and it being in public as a girl wasn’t even something that crossed my mind, I was just a girl and that’s all there was to it. I quite liked having long hair in a ponytail, it felt nice as it tickled my neck when I turned my neck and how it whipped out when I turned quickly. I really liked how it felt on my back when I was putting my bra on. Both Hannah and Mary kept telling me to close my legs and both kept telling me to drink my cola with a straw, getting me several refills. Before long I was bursting and Hannah said to follow her and we went to the ladies. That was a whole new experience but was quite a smart move for them to do as when I was a ten year old girl I was with Mary, whereas now I was a teenager and needed to appear a bit more grown up. They forced me to get over my nerves, to be in a place where there were I would need to engage with women as another woman, or young woman in this case and more importantly to walk through the right door. The three of us watched TV when we got back and I was allowed to stay up later tonight, and thankfully Hannah didn’t read me a story this time.

In the morning though, I did wonder what the day had in store for me, thinking how easy it was for me to just go along with everything that was being suggested. Was I so submissive that I could be led so easily, or was I just along for the ride? It was something else to think about when I was taking a shower after breakfast. Mary told me I was meeting some kids from up the street that are about my age, and maybe I should think of a backstory as all they knew was that I was staying with her for the weekend so my parents could reconnect. We came up with something that would work, and at her suggestion I invented a ‘boyfriend’, which was Jack from work, then I could just take ten years from his age. Once I was dressed in a short pleated light blue skirt and the jumper from yesterday, Mary took me food shopping with her. We soon bumped into a friend of hers in the supermarket and they chatted away after introducing me. I wasn’t really listening to what was being said, when Mary brought me back to the world by calling my name. She said, “Andi, would you like that?” Embarrassed at not listening, I said ‘of course’, and they both said that’s settled. When she walked off I asked Mary what I had agreed to, and it turned out I was meeting her son and daughter at their house for lunch. Her daughter was one year older than me at 15 (per my cover story), and her son was 16 and was probably not going to be around much. I felt really nervous as this would be me by myself with another girl. What do girls like, what will we talk about? Oh my god, there’s going to be a boy and how do I handle that! I could look in the mirror and see I was pretty but how do I handle this?

And 30 minutes later I was walking along the road from Mary’s, or Aunt Mary as she was to me now, to her friends all by myself. I crossed my arms as I felt so exposed in my clothes, and feeling my small boobs bounce in the bra against my arm was another new experience, but they did feel supported and it made me feel protected. After ringing the bell I was standing there, trying to smooth my skirt out and pull the jumper down to cover more of my stomach, when the door opened and a boy looked at me. He looked me up and down and I realised he was checking me out before he said, ‘Yes?’ I swallowed and said, “Hi, I’m Andi. I met your mum when shopping today with my aunt and they said I should come round?” He looked at me and said, “Ok, come this way and I walked behind him after closing the door. I found myself thinking he was quite cute, and now it made sense why Mary was walking me into this by first being ten, now fourteen as I could feel myself getting a minor crush on him. Oh my god, what does this mean, am I suddenly gay, or am I still straight seeing that he is a boy. Wait, how old is he again? Oh yes, he is 16 so at least if anything happens he’s above the age of consent. Wait, am I above or under the age of consent? This is confusing. OK, I’m a 14 year old girl looking at a 16 year old boy. This is ok, and it’s ok if I fancy him, wondering how I would feel about that when I’m back to being me. Or the other me, or is it the original me? A quick introduction with Mary’s friend Mrs Hammond and she introduced me to her son, Clive and he held his hand out to shake mine. I took it and he held my hand gently and I mumbled a hello, feeling suddenly very shy, and Mrs Hammond took me up to her daughters bedroom. As I followed her up the stairs I looked down at Clive looking up at me with a smile and I smiled back. Of course, I later realised he was looking up my skirt, but he is a boy and for some reason I didn’t seem to mind. Ok, I have a crush on him, a teen girl crush on an older boy.

I was soon introduced to her daughter, Chrissy, who was sitting on the floor holding her phone. A couple of hellos and I sat down next to her and she asked me about myself. Now my cover story came into effect, how ‘Aunt’ Mary was looking after me over the weekend while my parents were doing something, and confessing that I thought they might get divorced. Chrissy gave me a hug at that and I told her it was fine, it’s not like they haven’t done this type of thing before, and the conversation moved on quickly. We chatted about each others clothes and she grabbed a laptop and we started looking online at more, discussing which was best and I learnt a lot about fashion. We chatted about boys and my ‘boyfriend’, how she had recently broken up with one and I said I was thinking of finishing with Jack as I thought he might have kissed another girl at a party. There was a knock at the door and it opened and Clive walked in. Chrissy of course started screaming at him to get out but he had been sent up to ask if we wanted to have some food up here or downstairs? Before Chrissy could answer, I said we should eat downstairs with her mum, but I was very much thinking about spending time with Clive. He left and she told me how horrible her brother was, even if she does love him and all I could think about was how much I was crushing on him. Ten minutes later we were all sitting in the kitchen and her mum had made a couple of subs we could pick on. After eating and a few longing looks at Clive, me and Chrissy ran back upstairs to her bedroom and she called me out on my crush. We giggled away and she told me it was gross that I liked him, but we had a lot of fun just chatting about clothes and boys. I needed to leave at 3pm to go back to Mary’s, and Chrissy really wanted to swap numbers with me, but my cover story was that I wasn’t allowed to have my own phone or any socials yet as the ‘rents wanted me to be safe. Chrissy looked really sad at that, but said at least I was coming back this evening to spend time together, even if technically her brother was ‘babysitting’ us, but we were completely allowed to ignore him.

I practically skipped back to Mary’s and was excited to tell her about my day and she had to tell me to calm down, saying “I’ve forgotten what it’s like having a teenage girl in the house.” Which made me giggle a lot. Hannah turned up and we all had a nice meal together, but it turned out it wasn’t an accident she was here. She had a small bag of clothes and soon we in her old bedroom and she was holding up clothes to me, working out what would be nice to wear tonight. I found out later that when I was talking about the evening, I seemed a bit over excited about Clive, so she picked some other clothes for me to wear. So there I was, wearing a very fitting body and constantly worried the poppers would come undone, a tight pair of jeans that also had a bit of stretch and a long cardigan that didn't tie up or have any buttons or pockets. She pulled out a pair of ballet flats for me to wear and then helped me with some eyeliner and mascara and I was once again walking along the road to Mrs Hammonds house. Chrissy opened the door to me, and we went straight to her room. After about an hour, a knock on her door and her mum said she was going out and to be good for her brother and we were alone without adults but I was ok about it. We chatted and sang and looked online, talked about boys and of course Chrissy texted and after an hour she told me she had to FaceTime her boyfriend.

After about 20 minutes of them chatting and me getting more and more bored, I went downstairs to get something to drink. Clive was playing Call Of Duty and I stopped to watch. It wasn’t a game I played very much, but I could tell he was a good player. I don’t know what happened but he suddenly jumped in surprise and asked me why I did that? I didn’t understand what he meant, and it turns out when I started playing with my hair he saw my reflection and it made him jump. I told him I was sorry, and he invited me to sit next to him to watch him play. He talked me through the game, saying I probably didn’t play them, but I pointed out how sexist it was, but no, I didn’t play games. So he handed me a controller and invited me to be the second player as he started again. It was a lot of fun. After about half an hour, Chrissy came to check on me, said she was sorry but needed to call a friend of hers to talk about next weekend. So I carried on playing with Clive. He paused the game and said to me, “Come on, let’s get something to drink.” And we walked into the kitchen. He got a small beer from the fridge and offered me one, but I shook my head and asked for a cola. It was funny, I knew he was trying to impress me by drinking it, but of course I also knew that it was a very weak cheap beer and he didn’t touch the good stuff in cans, so clearly he is allowed to drink it at home. It made me smile and he said, “You look really cute when you smile.” Oh my god, I’m blushing and my ears felt hot, but I was thankful that Hannah had told me to wear jeans or I would be on my back already! Ok, that might be why she told me to wear them. I thanked him and he stood a bit closer to me. Ok, this is a clumsy attempt to flirt with me, but I didn’t realise my shyness at what was happening was making him think I was flirting with him. I don’t know how to flirt but I think I need to learn and I wanted him to flirt with me. He asked me if I had a boyfriend and I said yes and he looked a little sad, so I quickly said I was going to dump him as I think he cheated on me by kissing another girl. The moment I saw the smile on his face I knew exactly what he was thinking, and desperately hoping he will say it. He did, “Well, in that case why not make it even and kiss me?” I was shy, embarrassed, nervous and scared, but I nodded and he put the beer down, stepped closer to me and put his hands on my waist. I still had the can of cola in my hand and tried to reach behind me to put it down as he leant towards my face and our lips touched. I might have dropped the can, I might have put it down but I don’t know as in that moment I put my hands went around his neck and pulled him closer to me as our lips parted and his tongue went into my mouth. Ok, as a first kiss it wasn't great, but I managed to get him to calm down with his tongue by using mine to wrap around his and keep it from pushing too far down my throat. It was nice then, it was really nice!

It must have been nice for him as well as I could feel his erection pressing against me, and I was curious. I was enjoying the kiss, it was really nice, even with the clumsy teenage attempt at rubbing it against me, but I wanted to know more. I needed to know more and as I was feeling this way about a boy I needed to know how far this feeling went. I put a hand on his chest and started running it down him, heading for the erection I could feel pressing into my stomach, and I think he knew what I was doing as he moved away slightly to give me space to touch him. I held it, I felt it, feeling the size of him through his joggers moving it about a bit, wrapping my hand around it as much as I could. I felt his hand on mine, and so much more happened after that. Yep, I’m definitely a different person, and I like this.

—————————-

Monday at work I met with Hannah for lunch as Anita was doing wedding stuff, and she wanted to know how I felt about the weekend. I felt really embarrassed now, and she said, “I know you’re going to a party next weekend with Chrissy, Mum told me. It’s ok to enjoy this!” I nodded and turned my head to try and hide how red I felt. Hannah asked if I was ok, and that no one wanted to push me too hard over this and if I wanted to stop I could, and I said, “No, it’s not that, I’m really enjoying it.” I took a deep breath, “I’m just worried I may be enjoying it too much.” She asked me how I could enjoy it too much, she enjoys being a girl and sees no reason for me to not enjoy it. I looked her in the eye, “No, not that, I’m loving the whole thing, it’s just…. Look, you know I was at Chrissy’s on Saturday?” She nodded. “Well, her brother was there, he’s 16 and I, or I mean, the other I, finds him really cute.” She gave me a look and just said, “So what? There’s loads of cute boys out there that 14 year old girls have crushes on.” And then I knew I was going to have to say this, “He kissed me.” Hannah’s mouth dropped open, first in surprise then she smiled, put her coffee down, and said, “OK, dish. I want to know everything!” I looked her in the eye and said, “Just remember, I’m a different person now to who I was then, but in the same way she has my memories I have hers as well, and it takes a bit of processing to separate the two sometimes.”

I took a deep breath and started explaining how we played a game, stopped for a drink, the cover story about my cheating boyfriend jack. She interrupted, “What, the jack you work with?” I said yes and it as it’s the easiest as he is younger than me so more likely to like things teenagers would, then carried on. “So we kissed and I could feel it against me and was a bit curious so I reached down slowly to feel him.” Hannah was squirming with excitement at the story, and the more I thought about it as I talked, I realised that I was talking like a girl to another girl, she was encouraging me to talk about it. I explained how I felt it, what it felt like and that later in bed I masturbated for the first time thinking about it. “I mean, I was curious the first weekend but I also didn't have any desire to find out, then Friday night I explored a bit, but it was still not from desire but curiosity.” I went on about how he took my hand and guided me into his pants and that I willingly, no wantonly wrapped my hand around it. Once again she spoke, “Typical man, trying to get straight to the finish as quickly as possible. I hope he felt up your boobs!”. Yes I said, he did, and that I liked it and that I was thankful she made me wear jeans as when he touched me there it stopped me from letting him go further, and she nodded with a ‘I thought so’ look on her face. Then I told her about how he took his hand away from mine and I kept stroking him. I paused. Hannah said, “So you gave him a hand job. I’m glad you liked it. At least you didn’t have sex with him.” I felt my ears burning and my face redden. She laughed and said, “Oh my god, you did, didn’t you!” I was quiet for a moment then shook my head, still saying nothing. I think I was still processing it in the telling, like I said it was me but not me so it felt right now as if I was telling someone else’s story, but it was also my story. Anita looked at me and her eyes went wide. I slowly reached for my coffee, trying not to say it, but Hannah got there first, saying, “So, come on girlfriend, did you spit or swallow?” I picked my coffee up, looked at her and she had a huge expectant smile on her face as she waited for me to answer. I said, “I’m not sure how to say this but…” And I took a sip, and pretended to wipe a drip that ran down my chin into my mouth. She screamed with excitement causing a few people to look at us and I found myself giggling. She put her hand on mine, with a big smile on her face called me a slut, then said, “Wait, this party you’re going to that made me change my plans for when you’re next going up an age, is he going as well?” I nodded. A look of resolve came over her face and she seemed to be planning several things at once. “We’re going shopping after work, you need a killer dress and shoes and you need to choose them. Also, we’ll pick up some condoms for you, I’ll show you the ones that feel best inside us. Oh, and you need a spare phone from now on.”

I looked at her and was both scared and excited for the weekend. Or perhaps I should I was scared, but the other me was excited.

up
111 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos