A New Start - Part 4 of 5

Printer-friendly version

I checked into the hotel in town for a week, I felt it made sense to keep anyone I meet with away from home. When I signed up to the hook up app I got a lot of attention, even though I blurred me face and it turns out those naked photos in the changing room were useful, which all made it easier to pick guys based purely on their looks and then availability. I only had a small bag with me and the first guy was turning up on his way home from work and only had two hours. Well, it turns out he had something else with him, something to help keep himself going and for two hours we had a lot of sex! After a shower I went home to sleep in my own bed, but was back the next day for a lunchtime meeting with a very nice man about the same age as me who I think was really a virgin as he was really nervous but we still had fun before he left, giving me an hour to get ready for the next hook up. I had arranged a special extra treat for myself, three men at once, and they arrived on time. Well, lets just say I was tag teamed, spit roasted and DP’d over three hours, and kissing them goodbye was tough, but I was tired and needed a shower. I must have spent about an hour in there when I could hear my phone vibrating so I quickly went to check it, seeing a text from Ed, asking me if I had finished yet and if so did I want to go for a drink. Of course I wanted to go for a drink with him, I think I was hiding my crush from him, plus I had told him about what I was doing this week in an attempt to hide my growing feelings for him, after all he said he didn't think of me that way, even if he did admit to an occasional attraction to me.

The drink with him was just a casual catch up as he had said he wanted to make sure I was ok, besides, I enjoy spending time with him. He didn’t ask for details but did ask if I was enjoying myself so I just held up three fingers to him with a smile. He said, “Huh? Do you mean three times today?” I stifled a giggle and he said he didn't want to know anymore. I explained again this was just something I needed to do, I needed to get this out of my system as ‘I might not be catholic but I did go to a catholic school’. He told me again that while he doesn't understand why I need to do this he will be supportive of me, and once again my heart did a little flutter but my panties stayed dry, thanks to what I had been doing that day. The following day my hook up failed to show and I wasn’t able to arrange anyone else I liked for that day, so decided to check out of the hotel and call it quits. While I didn’t get as much as I first wanted, I think the three at once certainly helped me shake off my curiosity about sex. In fact, for the rest of that week I didn’t even use my rabbit at home. Hannah and Anita of course got a lot of the details the following evening over some wine and we laughed at what men say during sex and to get sex, but discussed in detail the merits of different types of penis’s and the flavour of sperm. But I still felt something was there that I needed to address that was always there at the back of my head, not quite going away. Anyway, that night I changed back before I went to sleep as I had to go to the lawyers tomorrow to sign some papers to finalise the sale of my house and get rid of my car at a dealership. Maybe that’s the thing at the back of my head as this was likely to be the last time I was him. I really hope so anyway.

Changing last night meant once that was all done I was back to being Sofia, a good thing too as I did hear someone call out my male name as I was getting in the cab after getting rid of the car, and I think it was one of his friends, but I had no interest in that life anymore so I just waved in recognition and got in. That thing at the back of my mind still hadn't quite gone away, but seemed to be less insistent of my attention. I phoned Mary to chat and she seemed to bring it back into focus for me, pointing out that while I had plenty of money, it wouldn't last forever and I needed to think about what I was going to do with my life now. Mary really had become a surrogate mother to me, helped make Sofia real and allowed me to start taking driving lessons again, which was really annoying going through the whole process again. But I think that was it, I needed something to do during the day, it was great going shopping and all, but I was bored and trying to fill my time with nothing. As we chatted Ed sent me a text asking if I was free on Saturday to which of course I said yes, but when we went for meal that evening he wouldn't say anything about what we doing other than I should wear jeans.

Saturday at 10am I was in my jeans waiting for him when there was a knock on the door, and Ed stood there holding two motorbike safety helmets and a jacket. I looked at him saying nothing and he held out the jacket to me first. I walked into the flat making him follow me and he watched me as I put a pair of boots on, this time a pair of flat ankle boots and I stood up to look at him. He asked me if I was ok with going on the back of a bike and I was worried he would be a born again biker with a big sports bike that is too powerful for him. I looked at the jacket and said I will take a look and decide if we will, but I think I knew I would. I hadn’t ridden a bike in a couple of years and it would be fun to be on the back for a change. Putting the jacket on and wondering what he helmet will do to my hair, I followed him out, swapping my handbag for a little backpack hand bag instead. Once outside, there was the bike, an adventure bike with panniers and top box that looked very new. I asked him why he never said anything and he said he wanted to surprise me and was worried I wouldn't want to go out with him on it. I said nothing for a little bit, just to make him sweat and said, “Go on, start it up then!” He put the helmet on, climbed onto the bike and started it. I flipped down the rear foot pegs as he forgot and climbed onto the back, instantly understanding why any girls I had on the back of my bikes liked it; the vibrations!.

We rode for a couple of hours and he had set the helmets up with an intercom so we could chat and listen to music together before stopping for lunch in a little cafe with a stunning view. Ed explained about the bike, and how he missed riding when a close call with his ex on the back scared her and she asked him to get rid of it. I knew all about close calls, they happen all the time, which is exactly what he explained to me but I said nothing, how could I point out I had my bike license for longer than did but that now I can’t use it as it’s not in my name. Still, it was a lovely ride in the country made so much nicer by the vibration but when we were about an hour from home, it started raining. The weather had been great all day, but it started slow and then hammered down and we were soaked to the skin. I told him to go to his, it was closer and we could get out the rain, plus I was worried about his riding ability in the rain but he was extremely safe with me on the back. When we got off the bike, even though we were soaked to the skin we still ran to get inside and out of the rain, shedding our jackets as soon as we were in. Ed went to hang them up and I asked what I should with my clothes as I couldn't sit down on his furniture soaking wet. He suggested the bathroom so I went in and hung up my jeans and tee shirt, towelling myself off as I walked out. He then went in and came out shortly after but he was wearing a robe while I was in my soaked underwear. I asked if he had another robe and he didn’t, so I looked at him and thought screw it, he’s seen me naked and I unclipped my bra and asked where I could hang it up to dry. He of course looked at my boobs and mumbled the bathroom so I went back and hung it up, then did the same with my thong. When I walked in to see him, he looked and said, “Well, I can definitely say I’ve seen this one before.” And I threw a cushion at him, giving me a chance to call him out for putting dry underwear on and if I’m going to be naked then he should be as well, as I went to his kitchen to put the kettle on. Walking back to ask if he wanted tea or coffee, I watched him take his boxers off, so I said, “Yep, seen it already.” And he threw the cushion back at me.

We both sat around naked for a bit, just chatting and my awareness of my nudity was constantly changing, but I think it was worse for him, I mean, it’s easy for me to hide if I felt aroused but much harder for him. I did see it, shall we say, change size a couple of times but never get beyond a semi. He was trying to hide it from me so I said nothing. Sometimes I felt really self conscious about being naked, other times I felt really confident about it, but when our take away was due to be delivered I asked for his robe and he put on a tee shirt and shorts. A few hours later around 11pm I put my damp clothes on and ordered a cab home, thinking how great the day was, we were definitely good friends now and had nothing to hide from each other. I also had agreed to go to a work event his employer was throwing at a hotel with some kind of award ceremony as he had a plus one if he wanted it. I agreed as I had picked up a dress that I thought would be perfect for it, although I was worried it might be too much for such an event, but hey, I’m a twenty year old girl so why wouldn't I wear it? When I told Hannah and Anita about it the next evening when they came over, they both looked at each other and asked me when me and Ed were going to go from being friends to a couple? I finally admitted to them that I liked him but didn’t think he liked me that way, and before I knew it I was crying! I even think at some point I said ‘why doesn't he love me back’ and I’m really hoping that I wasn’t blowing snot bubbles with my tears. They calmed me down and convinced me this was a normal experience for a girl and I could relax and just let it happen, asking to see what I was going to wear. I showed them the dress and they told me to put it on, saying, yes it might be a bit much but I can pull it off as I was still a skinny 20 year old bitch!

On Friday, the day before the work event I decided to treat myself to a spa day, getting waxed and pampered. I finally managed to get my hair done, I had my ears pierced with little diamonds studs I had picked up and my hair was styled. I listened carefully to the instructions for keeping the style and I loved how I looked. Saturday I got up late and spent the day trying to work out how I should do my make up, then after a light lunch I started to get ready, taking my time before Ed arrived at six to pick me up. I let him in wearing my robe and made sure he didn’t see my face as I really wanted to make an impact on him as I slipped in the dress. I really loved how it looked in the store and was glad I had a chance to wear it. I walked in on him and he just stay there looking at me, not saying anything. I said, “What, do I look bad?” But he shook his head to clear his thoughts and stood up, wiping the sweat from his palms on his trousers as he did so, saying “No, you look good, great in fact.” I felt really self conscious now, and glanced at myself in the mirror. My smoky eyes looked good, my hair was loose with a gentle wave to it, and my dress, well, that’s another story. It was LBD, but more than just that. It was short but not a mini dress, and was backless and showed some, but not a lot of cleavage. Of course, as it was backless I was going without a bra, and rather than wear tights or stockings, I went with tights that were stockings. I kinda liked them as I got the convenience of both and the woman at the spa who suggested them was definitely on my Christmas card list. Of course, I was also wearing a thong as I didn't want any panty lines and my heels were about a one inch platforms with a four inch stiletto, although technically I suppose the platform made them three inches.

Anyway, Ed’s mouth was open and I think he finally came round from just looking at me and he gave me a kiss on the cheek to say hello. I kept asking if it was too much and he said no it’s fine over and over again. I asked him, “What do the people you work with know about me?” I think I was feeling nervous about the physical age gap again, but he reassured me that they knew about me, knew I was his friend and that was all there was to say about it. But this made me think again about how I was dressed as I love it, but maybe it was over the top, but again he said it would be ok and fun to be there with the most attractive women. Now that did make me think and with a smile I said, “In that case then let’s have some fun!” Then I discussed with him what we could do, putting my hands up my dress to take my thong off, after all I wasn't wearing a bra anyway.

Walking into the hotel with Ed on my arm was an experience I truly loved in so many ways. We both got a lot of looks from both men and women, we held hands and were quite touchy all evening, but to everyone there I was introduced as his friend. In my first visit to the ladies I knew it would happen and I was asked about our relationship. I told them we were friends and not dating, we enjoy each others company and that’s it. One of the girls that worked with Ed said she’s amazed we hadn't had sex seeing how we were touching each other, and this is what I expected so had a line prepared. I said, “I never said we haven't had sex, in fact that happened before we had even said a word to each other, but we’re friends now.” And I finished touching up my lipstick and went back to Ed, telling him what was said and that now he is officially the office stud as I cuddled up to him. And that was when his boss and wife came over so we stood next to each other and Ed put his arm around me to rest his hand on my hip, with his fingers going to my skin through the backless dress just like we had practiced. Ok, this was probably me trying to get him to make a move on me, but I liked how his hand felt on my skin, and as his thumb was stoking me I think he might have as well. The practice paid off as he was caressing me lightly as we chatted to his boss and wife and I wanted to be extremely naughty and also give his reputation at work a big boost. I turned back to the table to get a drink, except I turned so that Ed’s hand went further into my dress so that it reached my stomach, whispering in his ear I needed a drink meaning his hand was under my dress and everyone could see it, as I kissed him gently on the lips. That was the first time we had kissed on the lips since the day we first met. And his hand was inside my dress in front of everyone. We looked into each others eyes and he kissed me back. I stepped away to get a glass of wine, feeling he hand slid across my stomach and to my back as I stepped away for a glass of wine, my legs feeling like jelly. Could he like me as well?

He walked back across to me and slipped a hand around my waist and I was afraid to say anything, would my feelings give me away, but he just suggested we go out to gardens to get some fresh air. The hotel was an old country manor estate and had kept some of the gardens so there was loads of space and we walked out there slowly, and I had the feeling I was being shown off again, so I worked it. We walked slowly in the gardens, just chatting with a few ‘I’m sorry’s’ from me about being such a tease and a few from him as well for showing me off like a trophy. We soon sat on a bench and I said, “Seriously, it’s ok, I like spending time with you and I’m happy to be your trophy” And I kissed him on the lips again. He looked at me and said, “It’s ok, I like spending time with you.” And he kissed me back. We sat there next to each other, his arm around me and my hand on his leg and he leant forward with a head tilt and I leant forward with a head tilt and we were kissing passionately. I don’t know when it happened but I was kneeling on the bench with him between my legs and one of us must have pushed my dress up as it was around my hips. I was on display but didn’t care, I was kissing my man and he was kissing me. He was caressing my boobs and I put my hand down to feel his hardness, and thought to myself, ‘screw it, there’s no one around and this is a long time coming’ as I undid his trousers and pulled him into the air. I shuffled around so that my feet were next to his hips and I squatted down on him, both of us sighing in pleasure as he entered me. I will never not love this feeling of being penetrated, being the receptive partner in sex. I might be the one riding him tight now as we kiss and in control of depth and speed, but I was still the one being fucked rather than the one doing it. I was giving myself to him and we were both enjoying it.

I think he needed this as much as me and our passion for each other meant this didn’t last long as once again I was close to an orgasm but he still beat me and started to cum. I pushed myself as far down his cock as I could, I wanted this to be as deep as possible and I held onto him as he twitched and came, lost in his own orgasm, feeling pretty satisfied myself. But also thinking a little bit sad that I still hadn’t achieved an orgasm myself without the rabbit. Both Anita and Hannah had said to me that sometimes we have to put up with that satisfied feeling until we get to get ourselves off later, but when it happens I will keep wanting to make it happen. Anyway, we both slowly came down from our high, still deeply connected to each, and I shuffled my feet down the back of the bench so that I was sitting on Ed’s lap while he was still in me. I did like that he seemed to stay quite hard after coming, so. I hoped to explore that more. Anyway, once I was sitting on his lap I heard a movement and now I could see better in the dark I looked to one side and there was another bench, and on it sat three men who had just watched us. The problem in this bench had a backrest and my legs were now through the gap and I was trapping both me and Ed together with his cock still in me! Ed had seen them as well and it seemed they were as embarrassed as we were. Still, there I was with my dress now round my waist, a cock inside me and trapped by wanting to be more comfortable while connected to my man in the most intimate way, and the three guys mumbled a few words and got up to leave. I looked at Ed and we both started to giggle.

After cleaning up as much as we could, we went back in and walked around chatting and mingling and it was clear that those men had told someone as when I was in the ladies, I was asked about it and admitted that yes we did, I don’t know if we are together or not so will let things happen. Ed asked the cab to drop me off first and as soon as we stopped I asked him if he wanted to come inside. Then a smile crossed my face as I looked at him and said the inside word out loud. “Again.” He laughed and followed me in. Finally I had my first orgasm with a man inside me, just from penetration and I lost all feelings my right hand, twirling it around while looking at it as if it wasn’t mine. And all that time he was inside me, still hard with my legs wrapped around him, and he gave me another orgasm that night, once in again in the morning then again in the shower holding me up to stop me falling down as I was shaking so much. While we had breakfast, we chatted and talked about us. Yes, I liked him, yes, he liked me. So it seemed we were dating and that afternoon I took him shopping with me and Hannah, then in the evening we double dated with Anita and Alexander where it was confirmed that yes, he would be my date at the wedding, and the following day we went for lunch with Hannah and her boyfriend who was in the army and back from being based in Belize. It was a great weekend, I had a boyfriend and great friends.

The next couple of months carried on as before, except now I was either sleeping at Ed’s or he was sleeping at mine with me. We very quickly became a couple and I needed to think about the future more, so while looking through my Sofia documents I looked at the GCSE certificates again and visited the local college, signing myself up for some A Levels so I could go to university. I picked things I hadn’t done at school as I wanted to do something entirely new but had plenty of time to make the university decisions later. The wedding itself was amazing, I had a wonderful time with Ed and cried with Hannah as we watched Anita leave with Alexander, hugging Ed and making love to him later that night in the hotel and once again desperately happy that Mary had misunderstood Anita and that she gave me a wonderful gift of a whole new life. I laid there in bed looking at Ed as he slept, snoring lightly and thinking how lucky I was to be horny at exactly the right moment in that dressing room when he walked past, how lucky I am to have such a wonderful friends in Anita and Hannah. And how lucky I am that I am here with a new start.

Epilogue

At college I made new friends, friends that were my age or at least my physical age anyway and spent time with them going clubbing and to bars. A few thought it strange I had an older boyfriend but I said age didn’t matter between the two of us, and a similar thing was said when I went to university. Ed hated coming clubbing with me as he said he just felt old, but I loved it and he trusted me. Besides, I always made an effort to make sure I met up with him and his friends when I went clubbing just because it felt fun to make them jealous of him. For university I went in my town of course, I couldn't even think about moving away from Ed, because apart from loving him, I also loved having sex with him and we have a lot of sex and it was always good. Sometimes we would invite another partner into our bed (and he even let me have the occasional sex partner away from him, probably because he was worried I would leave him as he was older than me), but it was always about us not them, they were there to help us remain faithful to each other as it really was good. I can’t remember who’s idea it was that we have the odd threesome and swingers party (thankfully we were both admitted into one where it was only hot people), but our life together was good and I never once felt like I was missing anything. I started a new career with my new life and never once needed to go back to being him.

I was there with both Hannah and Anita when Mary passed, telling them a little of what she had told me and why they were both more important to her than they realised.

Ed sadly died peacefully when he was 80, Anita and Hannah went a few years later and while I had new friends, there was now no one that knew the old me so I felt it was time. I made my plans, moved money around to keep it safe and took a trip to another city many, many miles from where I lived, being as careful as possible to not be picked up by any cameras or leave a record of my travels. I took a walk out into some woodland and and took my clothes off, taking out of my bag some other clothes I had picked up 40 years ago just as Mary suggested. I thought to myself that once again she was thinking of me and still helping me. I took the Medallion of Zulo out of the leather pouch, and put it around my neck to make the second change in my appearance in 40 years, not counting the occasional figure touch up so to speak. I waited there, naked in the woods as I changed into a 13 year old girl and once that was done I burnt all the clothes and put on some brand new ones I had picked up a year ago. I started to walk towards the city, posting the medallion to my lawyers who had already been given instructions on how to keep it safe until it was claimed along with the rest of my money and investments. I was now using the same company that Mary had used and they seemed completely relaxed about my vagueness about how it will be reclaimed, just a password phrase and account number. I walked into the city and headed to a shopping mall where I sat on a seat, waiting for the police or security to wonder who the 13 year old girl is, why there is no one with her. Of course, I needed to pretend for a quite a while I had no idea what my name is and wait to end up in foster care, but as Mary pointed out when she told me her story, in her day you could just turn up somewhere and give yourself a new name, now you need an official record. She couldn’t think of how to do this, but I figured this way I’m just a lost kid and when they run my DNA it won’t have been recorded anywhere. And how can this short 13 year old girl be a tall 70 year old woman?

As I watched the reflection in a shop window of a security guard walking towards me, I thought to myself this is now officially my second new start, my third life. I’m hoping they will call me Zara, seeing that I’m sitting right here. Mary never kept a count of how many new starts she had, but I will and I hope to go as long as she did, but I’m glad I’m starting this one as close as I could to where it started for her.

The End.

up
38 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos