Amy's Day off - Part 8 (final)

Printer-friendly version

I kissed him on the cheek and said I hope to meet his girlfriend soon and that maybe if I get a boyfriend for a double date. He looked at me and asked if I wanted a boyfriend and decided to inflate his ego a bit, “Of course I do, if nothing else I really miss getting laid and if he is half as good as you I will be very happy.” And I gave him a wink and started walking home.

I was heading round to Kim’s in the afternoon as we were going clubbing in the evening, and I felt a little sad about it being over with Steve but glad we could at least be friends. I put on one of my new dresses, a nice blue skater dress with my boots and made my way there, feeling a bit exposed on the short walk to meet up with the girls. We hung out a bit and I ended up wearing Jodie’s dress, while she wore Sarah’s mini skirt and cropped top. Kim’s mum gave us a lift and we joined the queue. There was a boy a couple of places in front of us and he kept looking back at me. He looked a bit familiar so I guessed he must have gone to our school but once we got inside, he came straight up to me. “Hi.” He said. I said hi back and tried to not act too freaked out he might say something about who I was, but when he started talking again I realised he wasn’t from my school. “I was really hoping to see you here again Amy.” He told me, and it all came flooding back. This was the boy I had been making out with! We chatted for a bit and found out we were from rival schools. In the club it seemed I barely spent any time with the girls as I was either dancing with James, chatting with James or making out with him. I really regretted the last one as he suggested we leave a little early to go outside and I agreed to go. I found the girls and said I would meet them outside the club when it closes and walked out with James, holding hands.

We headed over to a bench that was opposite the club, looking out to sea and, well, we didn’t chat as much as I hoped, but we did kiss a lot. The skater style skirt on the dress I was wearing meant it wasn’t long until his hand was on my hip on the inside, and I had to force myself to keep my legs together. I did manage to hold him off and when he tried to put my hand on his penis, I managed to stop it and slapped his hand when he started to pull my thong down a little, just to let him know I’m happy with this, but not going further. I told him that this is all he will get tonight, and realised I was setting myself up for trouble later as I was implying he will get more later. While we were kissing, I was keeping an eye on the club over his shoulder to see when people started to come out and when they did I broke away from him saying I will need to meet my friends. “Do you want to go to McDonald’s tomorrow?” He asked me. Wow, a boy has just asked me on a date, this is something very new to me, but I found myself agreeing to meet him at 11 in town, just as I saw the girls come out looking for me. I stood up and he reluctantly got up as well, trying to hide his erection, so I gave him a quick treat by giving him a kiss and putting my hand into his trousers and rearranging him to help hide it. I felt it twitch it my hand so got out of there quickly in case it went off in my hand!

We walked back to the club, and he put his hand around my waist and that’s how the girls saw us. I gave him a quick kiss and said I will see him tomorrow and walked off with the girls, who all squealed in delight at me having a date. We went to get some chips and then waited for Kim’s mum to arrive and take us all home, who couldn’t stop laughing as we were all trying to swap clothes back to what we had started with in the back of the car without being seen by any other drivers. That night in bed I was thinking a lot about my date and what I should wear, when I realised it was less about what I would wear and more about what I would do, or more what I should do. In the morning as I was getting ready to go into town, I think I had decided. I wore a jeans skirt with a pair of trainers and black roll neck jumper and waited for him outside s store as agreed. I waited for what seemed like forever but was really only about five minutes when I noticed him waiting at the other entrance for me. He kept checking his watch, so I just stood there looking at him waiting for him to see me. Finally, he looked in my direction and a big smile broke on his face as he walked over. When he got to me I gave him a kiss on the cheek, took his offered hand and we walked towards McDonalds. He explained he thought I was late as he had been waiting since half ten, but the store has a lot of doors and we never said which one. Walking through town on a date with a boy was new, normally they only want to have sex with me in secret, but James didn’t know about me so wasn’t trying to hide me. He paid for a burger and fries for me and was very good at making me laugh. I learnt a bit more about him, his family and so on and he was definitely one of the good guys, even if he did try and pull my thong down in public while we were kissing. He is a boy after all.

When we finished we walked to the nearby park and I decided it was only fair that I told him the truth about me. I had already shown him the newspaper article about the show, but that never mentioned about my bits, and he was so nice I didn’t want to upset him. We sat on a bench and I told him the truth, kinda, that I auditioned for the play and was offered the part of Marty, even though I was born a boy and I intend to be a girl forever. He went really quiet and didn’t say much for a bit and I was very nervous he was going to beat me up. I was ready to run and wondered how fast I could pull my skirt up a bit to get away from him. Finally, he said, “You should have told me last night.” I told him I was sorry, that I got carried away and didn’t mean to hurt him. “This is a lot for me to take in, I mean, who else knows about you?” I tried to move away from him, but he was still holding my hand and didn’t let go. I told him the whole of my school knew about me being in the play and that I had spent the last two months at school as a girl already and that now most people accept me as the girl I am, but after the holidays it will be official. We sat there in silence for a bit longer, so I told him I needed to go home, and gave him my number in case he wanted to talk about it and stood up. He stood up as well and kept holding my hand. I wasn’t sure if I should let go and break the spell, so I just stood there looking at him. Finally, he asked if he could see me tomorrow. I agreed to see him again and that I would buy the McDonalds this time. He nodded and I started to move away but stopped suddenly as he was still holding my hand. I looked at him and he stepped towards me and put his arms around me, and we kissed. I literally melted in his arms at that point, but I broke the kiss and told him I needed to go.

Twenty minutes after I got home, the phone rang and it was James asking for me. We chatted for about half an hour and he asked me a lot of questions about my transition and what I felt, was I gay, does him liking me make him gay and so on. He really made me laugh when he pointed out I rearranged his erection for him and ‘that I was the first girl to ever touch it’. I asked how he felt about that and he admitted he really liked it. I asked him if he was a virgin and that he shouldn’t be embarrassed if he was, and he mumbled a yes, he was. He then asked me the same and I decided to be honest, kinda, with him and said that I wasn’t, there was a boy who found out about me and for a while we had sex until he broke up with me and got a girlfriend. He wanted to know a bit about how we had sex and I told him that was private, and that maybe one day he would find out for himself.

I met up with James again the next day in town, but this time we knew which door to meet at. I decided to go with leggings today, I needed him to feel comfortable with me and with nothing down there I hoped he would. He looked at me down there a lot and in McDonald’s he put a hand on my leg and I wondered if he would try and feel me there, but he was the perfect gentleman and didn’t. We went and sat on the grass in the park and I sat opposite him crossed legged and he was literally staring at my crotch while we chatted and I said to him, “So what do you want to ask me about it?” He looked up at me and asked what I meant and I told him he’s not stopped looking at me down there. Finally he asked if I had already had a sex change, and I told him all about tucking. If we do end up going further he will find out so I may as well deal with his curiosity now. We got up and walked around the park just holding hands and chatting away until I realised he was walking us towards a part of the park that’s out of site of everyone. Once we were in a little wooded area we sat on a fallen tree and started kissing and I really enjoyed the feel of his hands on my legs and I had already held his penis once so I just worked my hand towards it again to have a little feel. I was gently stroking him through his jeans when I realised one of his hands was on my inner thigh and my legs were opening for him.

I decided to let this happen and I undid his fly and put my hand in, wrapping it around him, stroking him slowly. This is technically our third date after all. His hand finally got to my crotch and cupped me, rubbing me gently and I loved this! We got a bit hotter and my hand started working faster on him as he pressed his hand against me and I was getting hard myself now and he was running his fingers along my tuck, his fingers tickling the top of my own little erection as I felt him getting closer to cumming. He practically squeezed me down there as he came over my hand inside his jeans, my fingers getting wet as he got slippery. I collected as much as I could in my fingers and took my hand out, licking them clean as he looked me in the eye and never once stopped rubbing me down there. He started to speed up the rubbing me and he really was trying to rub me off as I sat there with my legs wide open and his hand on me.

He sensed that my breathing was changing and focussed his fingers on the head of my own tucked erection. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close to me, my legs closing on his hand as I started to cum in my thong. How can I be cumming while tucked is all I could think? He slowed down but kept his hand there and we kissed. Slowly his hand worked it’s way up my body towards my stomach and he tried to work his hand into the waistband of my leggings.

I stopped him, and just whispered in his ear ‘not right now’, and we started to sort ourselves out. When I stood up I was acutely aware of the cum in my thong and I was scared I had left a damp mark that everyone could see. I was desperate for us to get to the toilets so I could clean up. Thankfully it didn’t look like it had left a mark so we had a little walk around the shops and both went our separate ways. We had arranged to go to the cinema on Friday evening and he would come and pick me up at mine. I was really worried about him meeting my mum and sister, but would only tell them just before he was due to arrive. I would be seeing the girls during the day and tell them of course, but tomorrow I have a much more important date and one I was very worried about as I couldn’t stop thinking about a conversation from what seemed like years ago but was about to come true.

———-

When I knocked on Jo and Martin’s door I was nervous. I had worn my tennis skirt, boots and a spaghetti strap vest that showed my pretty pink bra. My make up was on point and although I was nervous I also felt a bit fierce and if I was going to go out, then I was going to get banged on the way! Martin opened the door and I threw myself into his arms, kissing him immediately. He kept saying ‘slow down’ but I was pushing him towards the bedroom and had my hand down his shorts as he backed into the door and I then I froze. On the bed was Jo with her legs over the shoulder of a man who was literally ploughing her. They both stopped and he was clearly deep in her and he laughed and said, “Shit Martin, I didn’t realise she was cute too!” I was so surprised at seeing this I hadn’t moved and my hand was still in Martin’s shorts wrapped around him as we both stood side by side watching them. The man slowly slid out of Jo and it seemed to go on forever as he pulled out; he was huge! He was covered in Jo’s juices and so big that even though he was fully hard it couldn’t point upwards. He walked over to me and kissed my cheek and said, “Hi, I’m Dave, Jo’s bull.” The sweat made his black skin glow and he was looked beautiful. Martin gave me a nudge and I realised I was squeezing his penis as I looked at Dave. Jo stood up and walked over to give me a hug. I’d seen her boobs before when we were trying on clothes but this was the first time she was naked and I was hoping that one day my body would look as amazing as hers. She whispered in my ear that Martin was meant to keep me out, but never mind.

I hadn’t once stopped playing with Martin and Dave looked at me and said, “Well, if you’re not going to stop doing that, you may as well use the other side of the bed.” And he guided Jo back and they started kissing as they laid down. I looked at Martin and his eyes were clearly asking me if I wanted to, so I walked to the bed. I’d had sex with others watching before, been caught more times than I can think of so I sat on the edge and started to pull Martin’s shorts down so I could blow him. Dave and Jo had started having sex again and I looked across at them. Jo gave me a smile and a wink and I was looking at Dave while sucking on Martin. Martin slipped my jacket off and my vest while I undid the zip on my skirt. He stepped out of his shorts and pulled his tee shirt over his head. I was sitting there in my lingerie and clearly not thinking about what was going to happen next. Martin leant down to kiss me and moved me backwards on the bed till I was laying next to Jo. He kissed down from neck to my stomach and lowered my thong and I lifted my hips for him and my legs opened as he moved between them, sliding into me smoothly. I looked at Jo and we smiled at each other as our partners made love to us and we held hands. Martin leant across while still in me and kissed Jo, then he kissed me. I felt my head being turned and Dave was looking right at me and moved in to kiss me while Martin was in me.

O.M.G! I’m officially in a threesome!

After sharing the kiss I focused on Martin and just enjoyed being with him. I desperately wanted to tell both of them I loved them, but with Dave inside Jo it may have been weird. I watch his face as he came inside Jo and saw how happy she looked with him in her. I realised as Martin came inside me I had never once seen them have sex, only flirt with each other. The guys climbed off us and I looked at Jo and we turned to each and hugged. I felt my own erection touch her and was embarrassed about it, but she didn't try and move away from it and it and I sensed it was no big deal for her. When we parted and went to stand up, Dave saw my erection and said, “Wow, a trap!” I had no idea what he meant and neither did Jo or Martin so he explained and I really didn’t like it, it felt insulting and he apologised saying he meant no harm and gave me a hug. His now limp penis felt huge when it pressed against my stomach and when my own erection touched his leg I moved it away from him. I felt strange to be standing there in just my bra with three naked people who had all just had sex while we just chatted. I never mentioned anything about being at school and it was never mentioned by anyone else so I figured it was wise to say nothing now. I’m not sure when it happened but things had started to get a bit flirty again and Dave was clearly flirting with me. Finally he slipped his arms around me and unhooked my bra. My forms had bounced out ages ago and were still on the floor in the bedroom and once the bra was off he kissed me. Now all four of us are naked and I still had my erection and felt Dave’s getting bigger against me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked across at Jo. “It’s ok, you can do it.” She said to me, and I reached out and held what was clearly too big to go in my mouth, let alone anywhere else as it kept getting harder in my hand.

Dave took my free hand and led me back to the bedroom and Martin and Jo followed behind, holding hands. Martin was getting harder as he walked and I licked my lips as I looked at him and stroked Dave. I thought to myself this is just so weird, I just hope it doesn’t stop. In the bedroom, I sat on the edge of the bed and Jo sat next to me as Martin stepped forward and she took him into her mouth. She looked so pretty sucking on him and I hoped I looked that good with him in my mouth as I felt Dave’s penis touch my cheek. I turned to face it and kissed it, licking it and slowly starting to get more and more turned on by him. Opening my mouth I could just about get the head in and ran my tongue around it as much as possible. After a short while I felt myself being laid back and I just opened my legs for him as he lay on top of me. I could feel his cock touch me but I was so scared at the size of him I felt like I had tightened up, but he didn’t seem concerned. We just kept kissing and caressing each other while he was there, hard, waiting at the door. I looked across at Jo and Martin and he was inside her, kissing each other and I went back to Dave. I heard Martin cum and Jo sigh and I so wanted to feel Dave in me but just wasn’t sure if it would happen as he was just so big. Martin and Jo sat up and looked over and she must have seen I was nervous as they suggested that Dave stop, but I wrapped my legs around him.

Jo ran her hand around Dave and felt that he wasn’t in me. She suggested we try something else. Dave picked me up and and he laid on his back and I was astride him thinking why didn’t I think of this earlier? Jo grabbed some lube and wiped it all over Dave while I lifted myself up on my knees. Jo then suggested than I instead crouch over him, “it will help.” She said. I lifted myself up and looked down at Dave as I lined him up. Jo told me to take my time and I pushed down on him. He wasn’t going in and I was getting more and more desperate to get laid as Martin told me to relax and Dave was stroking my legs. He was pushing in, but not quite making it, every time I thought we had it, he was just too big for me. Then suddenly he wasn’t too big for me and he was inside me, not by much but just that little bit was a start and he was so big it hurt me for the first time in a long time. I needed to relax and Jo and Martin supported me. I was able to lower myself a bit more and relax, then a bit more and relax then suddenly I was able to slide down him and the thing that was too big for my mouth turned out not to be too big for me at all as he went deeper than I’ve ever experienced.

I just sat on him, feeling him in me and wondering what this would mean for me with something so big, would Martin feel tiny now? And what about James, he’s not as big as Martin and I really like him and want him to like me. Thinking about James made having Dave’s massive tool inside me feel better and I started to ride him. I really like James and hope that we may have something going forward and I hope he doesn’t mind that I have a penis, but Dave didn’t mind and he seemed to like trying to make me cum. Something Dave was doing was hitting an amazing spot in me and I knew I wouldn’t last much longer and didn’t know what to do. I could feel myself tightening up on Dave and then it happened, I came. I tried to turn my body away from him but the first spurt landed on his chest and neck. The second and third spurts hit Jo and Martin, with the fourth landing on the bed. I sat on Dave, my body in spasms as I came down from my high feeling amazing. Jo gave me a quick kiss and told me how happy I looked and I watched some of my cum drip from her right boob and then Martin gave me a kiss with my cum on his stomach, telling me now I needed to do the same for Dave. I looked at him and leant down to give the man inside me a kiss, and I started to roll my hips on him, raising myself up and lowering myself. I was working him and wanted to put a smile of his face. I rode him like I had never rode anyone before until he grabbed my hips and pulled me onto him as he thrust up. I could feel him unloading into me, again and again and it felt like he was putting so much into me I would burst! Finally he relaxed his grip on me and I leant down to give him a kiss.

I was about to move off him, but Jo stopped me saying that Dave was a heavy cummer and I should just relax for a bit. I could feel him going soft but the shear size of him kept him in me. Jo said if I just got of him now it would all drip out and she knew how much I liked the feeling of it when I was walking around. As I was coming down from my own high and my lust was fading I suddenly had a thought, this man inside me was older than Martin and he may tell people about this and I was worried about their jobs. I looked at them both and they smiled as I said, “I’m worried about people finding out about this.” Dave looked a bit confused and Jo told me not to worry. Dave rolled me to the side and slid out of me and he kissed me, high fives Martin and gave Jo a kiss saying it was time for him to go. He got up and went to their bathroom and I heard the shower start. Jo handed me my thong and put her own underwear on so I did the same and the three of us went into the kitchen and Dave shortly joined us, pulling on his shirt. He gave Jo a kiss and shook Martin’s hand and then pulled me into a kiss, thanking me before he left. I looked at them and said, “I guess we need to talk?” We went and sat down and Martin was still naked which was funny in a way as I knew the deal was if Amy starts going to school this has to stop so very soon I wouldn’t get to see him naked anymore and just be another girl with a crush on him. Both of them were happy I was the one who started talking about this, and I explained it was why I wouldn't let Martin talk in case he tried to stop it happening, but in the end it became the best possible farewell. I told Martin how much I was looking forward to crushing on him and he said it will be hard not to respond when I do, but it has to be that way now. I told them both I loved them and couldn’t say thank you enough for what they have done for me.

I then told them all about James and how much I was looking forward to what will happen with him, and how scared I will be when we have sex. Then I reached over and held Martin’s penis saying it’s unlikely he will be this big. I kept hold of it and stroked him a little with my hand and he gave a little kiss saying he needed to go to the bathroom. He moved off and I looked at Jo and apologised for cumming on her and she laughed saying it was ok. She slipped off her bra and grabbed a wet wipe to clean herself and I told her how amazing her body was and I hope mine looks like it soon. She gave me a hug and kissed me saying it was ok, one day I will have my own boobs. Martin returned and was fully erect and he took my hand saying we still had time to say goodbye and we went to bedroom, with Jo following. Jo said we can all say goodbye and she dropped her underwear and started to lower mine as we walked until I stepped out of them. Martin stood behind me and wrapped his arms around me, pressing against me and I reached down and lined him up and he was in me. But Jo, well I wasn’t expecting this, she laid on the bed and opened her legs and Martin walked me towards her. My brain was confused but my body wasn’t as I was already hard and although I must be the smallest she’ve ever seen, she took my hands and lowered me to her while her boyfriend was in me. I was nervous, I’ve never been with a girl and wasn’t really sure how this would work, how can I be with both at the same time?

Afterwards, laying there together we all kissed and said our goodbyes. I enjoyed being inside Jo but I’m not sure she would have felt much, and I wonder if I would have done it if Martin hadn’t been inside me at the same time. We all got cleaned up and dressed chatting together and I did wonder if I would ever tell anyone about this. I think I knew that I would tell someone about Dave as that really was amazing. I certainly had a lot to think about on the way home, and strangely sitting on the bus with a pervert next to me playing with himself didn’t bother me this time. At home I was told the girls had all been trying to reach me about tomorrow and I just lied saying I was with Nicola knowing she would cover for me. I rang Jodie to find out what was happening tomorrow and it was another trip into town shopping and I was excited about this, I still had a little money and I could buy something for my date with James in the evening, so after dinner I curled up on the sofa to watch TV day dreaming about James, and thinking how lucky I am to have so many people helping me.

I was very happy.

The next day though, I was very sore and wore leggings and a crop top that hung off one shoulder. Maybe after yesterday I felt a little dirty, I don’t know, but I tried not to let it play on my mind. I actually saw Steve on a date with his new girlfriend and gave them a little wave, so I suspect they both had a few things to talk about after that. I paid for the girls lunch and introduced them to Nicola as her mum was getting her some new school uniform. I was really pleased they all liked her and I planned to meet with her on Sunday to I could let her know about Amy officially starting school on Monday. The girls had a lot of opinions on what I should wear for my date.

While we were in Primark, I had one of the best experiences of my girlhood. The boy that attacked me was being led round by his mother getting him some new shoes. When he saw me with the girls his eyes went wide and I decided I wasn’t going to let him cower me. I walked over and he was trying to make his mum mover away from me. The girls were watching me walk towards him, almost marching over, and only realised where I was going when I reached him. His mum looked at me and asked if I went to his school, and I said, “Not his new school, I go to the one he was expelled from.” He mum looked at him with anger, then apologised to me for what he did. I looked at her for the first time, glad I looked so good today, and said to her, “I’m the last girl he spoke to there before he had to run away suddenly. You could say I’m the last girl he touched and why he left.” His mum looked me up and down, shot him an angry look and said to me, “I’m sorry.” She looked like she meant it, and I felt sorry for her for having such an evil shit of a son. “Well, I need to go, I think I saw a police officer outside and I still have plenty of time to speak to them!” I spun on my heel and walked back to the girls. They told me that the evil shit was literally dragged out the store by his mum, clearly telling him off as they walked out.

I like being a survivor!

That evening I was putting the last touches to my makeup on for my date, and still couldn’t believe I had settled for what I wore yesterday as I love the tennis skirt and spaghetti strap top. I had only told mum about James an hour ago and reassured her he knew all about me and was ok with everything. She insisted on driving us to the cinema and gave me some money for a cab home. The date was wonderful! I can’t even remember what the film was. We held hands, I cuddled up to him, we kissed and chatted. He liked me. Mum dropped me off first, but gave us a little time to kiss goodbye and arrange to meet up during the week. It felt really good to have a date with someone who didn’t try and have sex with me, just wanted to be with me and get to know me. He made me feel special and I wanted to feel it more and more.

After he got home he texted me, and we kept talking for hours. I’m not sure what time I fell asleep, but I had left James on ‘read’ and was so worried I had upset him., I sent loads of texts before I got a reply. He had fallen asleep waiting for my reply. I think I was falling in love with him for real. We chatted for a couple of hours on Sunday and he was really worried for my official first day of school. I was so pleased that he was trying to keep me feeling safe and reassured. I don’t know why I felt so nervous, everyone has seen me but I just couldn't shake it. Nicola kept talking to me to help me and the girls were all there for me.

I woke up having barely slept and got ready for school. The black tights, the short pencil skirt, fitted shirt and tie, blazer and the boring flats. I put two studs in my ear piercings, did my light make up and out my books in my shoulder bag. Mum offered to take me into school, but I knew if I didn’t walk in as usual I would be scared forever. I opened the door to walk out, and there was James. He was waiting for me to walk me to school. I gave him a quick kiss and we walked hand in hand and he was such a gentleman he never once complained about me squeezing his hand when I saw people. He walked me to meet the girls, then we kissed goodbye with a promise to keep texting him through the day to let him know I was ok. I watched him walk off and Sarah looked at me and said “Well I don’t like him.” I was heartbroken, why wouldn't she like him! He’s lovely! Sarah said, “Did you see what school he goes to! How could you date the kindest, cutest guy who clearly has a big cock in his trousers who goes to that school!” She linked arms with me, and the girls all linked arms in a line as we walked towards Amy’s first school day. Sarah looked at me and with a big smile on her face said, “I’m not sure we can be friends anymore.”

This survivor has the best friends in the world, and quite possibly the best boyfriend.

The end

-------------------
How much of this is based on truth? Well everything up being caught by the teacher when asked to empty out the pockets is real, from then on it's what I wished would have happened, although I did go to the teens disco a bit later

up
51 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos