A Bikini Beach Late Summer 06

Printer-friendly version
A Bikini Beach Late Summer
By Daphne Xu
Part 06 -- The First Saturday at School

It's Saturday. After visiting Bikini Beach in the morning, Lucy goes to high school for marching band. She meets Fab, and joins him and June the rest of the day, meeting June's family.

        The Disclaimer

Bikini Beach and its principle characters are copyright 1998 by Elrod W.

Any comments about Bikini Beach, how it works, what it does, by characters other than Anya or Grandmother are potentially non-canonical and wrong. As this story is told from a particular point of view by the protagonist, this includes comments by the narrator. The protagonist, and thus the narrative, are what the protagonist believes or interprets from what he is experiencing. Thus some of the mechanics of BB are biased by the protagonist's view and experiences. Furthermore, because of the particular viewpoint of the story, those errors often won't be corrected. When the errors are corrected, the correction will often be disbelieved and rejected.

Despite this I will admit to pushing the limits of Bikini-Beach canon, perhaps even going outside on occasion.

This post (https://bigclosetr.us/topshelf/blog-entry/64659/muse-wrestli...) persuaded me that waiting to complete and revise my long stories before posting posting may have been an ungood idea. As it is, the sequel still isn't complete more than half a decade later. Consequently, there is NO WARRANTY that this won't be revised as part of the final story.

        Saturday, August 9

I awoke from a strange nightmare-wet-dream combination, about Pa spanking me naked in front of all my friends, including June and Fab. I think it also had something to do with today's first-day-of-band-practice. I didn't remember much of it, but most bizarre, I felt the blows -- and the blows aroused me so.

Of course, I had to go to the bathroom upon awakening. I was about to exit, when I realized I was naked. Remembering yesterday, I seriously considered going nude anyway, and if Peter caught me, all the better. But I also remembered my promise to Carol. Therefore, I put on a bathrobe before going to the bathroom. I changed my pad while I was at it.

Upon returning, I checked the letter from school about today's first practice. Yes, it was 2PM every Saturday, and no, I didn't need my clarinet. We would be fit for uniforms, and practice marching, among other things.

I realized I didn't know to get to Westside HS by city bus. I knew where it was because last year, our school bus dropped off the high-school students before turning back for Madison. I went downstairs and found a bus map of the city. No surprise, of course. To go from Bikini Beach, I had to change at the transit center. I still couldn't tell how long the bus trip would take from Bikini Beach, but I suspected that it would take at least an hour, including the waiting. I wondered if it was worth it even to go to Bikini Beach today.

The idea hit me with giddiness, that I could play with the boys instead. Then it hit me with such sadness, that I would be betraying my friends at Bikini Beach. I was now all confused and conflicted.

I was still drowsy, so I returned to bed. I slept for perhaps three more hours.

When I got up, I dressed in capris and tee-shirt, and took my Pill. I still wasn't sure what I was going to do today, besides today's band session. I packed both a one-piece and the bikini, along with accessories just in case I went to Bikini Beach. Oh, and both pads and tampons. Just in case.

The question was perhaps decided for me just as I got downstairs. The doorbell rang, and Ma admitted Becky, Tracy, and Aunt Yuko. "Hello, Mrs. Cuttington," said a slightly breathless Aunt Yuko. She continued speaking with Ma while I quickly greeted Becky and Tracy.

when I heard Aunt Yuko asking if I wanted to go to Bikini Beach, I said, "I'm all ready. Let's go." I quickly went outside, followed by Becky and Tracy, before Ma could remind me to listen to the Mental Work.

I got in the back seat of Aunt Yuko's miniature car with Becky, while Tracy got in front. "By the way," I said, once we were off. "I have band practice this afternoon at school."

"Ugh!" Exclaimed Becky. "They're starting school already?"

"Faline has band practice as well," said Tracy. "And Vanessa has her first football practice."

What!? "Wait a minute! Vanessa's playing--" Meanwhile, my thoughts caught up with me. "... football. I'm not surprised, now that I think about it. I can't say why, really."

"She's tough," said Tracy.

I brought up the subject that was worrying me. "If I go by bus, it will probably take me at least an hour to get to school. I might have to leave just after lunch."

"If you want, I can give you a ride," said Aunt Yuko.

"Would you? Thanks, that would be great! Carol might have to practice, too," I added.

Aunt Yuko drove fast, and we made it to Bikini Beach all in good time. Once I found a locker in the girls room, I removed my clothes, including my pad. I was about to put on another before putting on my one-piece, when the tampons came to mind.

I got a tampon from the box, and also the sheet of instructions. Then I just stood there, looking back and forth between the instructions in one hand, and my unopened tampon in the other, feeling very uncertain.

Things got just a bit embarrassing when Becky and Tracy along with Jen and Xena, all of them already in their swimsuits, approached while I was still standing naked, indecisive.

"Hey, Lucy. Everything okay there?" asked Xena.

"Looks like she's contemplating her first tampon," answered Tracy. "She got them at CVS just yesterday."

Jen said softly, "Your first tampon is a unique experience; it should be a special occasion."

"Yeah," agreed Tracy. "You can insert your first tampon only once. Although Becky here, if we could ever persuade--"

"Shaddup!" responded Becky.

Tracy kept talking, "It would be as if she were trying her very first one again."

"Tracy, you have no idea how right you are," said Becky, getting a bit dangerous in my opinion.

"What is that supposed to mean?" asked Tracy. "Oh, I get it." She stood straight up, with her hands on her hips. "Who are you, and what have you done with Becky?"

Becky just stuck her tongue out. Xena looked at me and rolled her eyes. I smiled and nodded in agreement.

Tracy turned back to me. "You have to spread your pussy apart, first." She reached down between my legs. "Here, let me help you." No-no-no! I slammed my legs together, shielded my crotch with my hands, and dropped the instruction sheets.

"Molestrix!" exclaimed Xena, laughing.

I remembered my vow: no shame. I took a long, slow, deep breath and let my legs spread open. "I'll do it myself."

"It's easier if you stand with one foot on a bench," said Vanessa, whom I hadn't seen approach.

"Don't bug me. Don't watch me, either."

"Oh sorry," she said.

I opened the packet and discarded the wrapping. Feeling everyone's eyes on me despite my demand, I fiddled around like I was masturbating and found the hole. I started pushing in the tampon.

Everyone's laughter surrounded me, and Jen (yes, Jen!) said, "You're inserting it backwards!"

I'm beyond humiliation. I'm beyond humiliation. I'm beyond humiliation. I kept echoing that through my mind, as I pulled the tampon out and turned it around before pushing it back in.

"That's far enough," said Vanessa. "You don't want to push the bigger cylinder all the way in. Now, push the smaller cylinder up into the bigger one."

I suppressed my annoyance, and followed her procedure. "Now pull the cylinders out," she continued. I did, and to my surprise, a string dangled down between my legs. I'll admit I'd never have done it right without advice and help.

"Congratulations!" said Vanessa, as everyone applauded. "You did it!" I didn't feel exactly triumphant.

"You don't have a hymen!" said Xena.

"She's been doing ballet," replied Becky. "She probably lost it some years back."

"Ah, okay," said Xena.

"Now dispose of the applicator," said Vanessa. "You won't need it any more."

Oh? That thing was just the applicator? I didn't want to ask; I'd really look ridiculous, if I did.

I grabbed my one-piece swimsuit, and promptly stepped into it and slid it up, hooking the straps over my shoulders. I stood still, trying to work myself into that state of firmness and authority. I didn't want to go out of control from the stimulation.

I turned and faced the girls. "Okay, girls. Entertainment's over. I have to shower, and then shall we go out and enjoy the innocent amusement that Bikini Beach offers?"

Why wasn't I surprised to see the remaining girls, Carol and Faline, with us? Nancy and Cindy were with them as well.

Carol reached out and pulled me into a hug as I began to leave to shower. I froze a moment, before relaxing and releasing myself, and returning the hug. After all, she was the least of the offenders. I managed to avoid crying.

I suddenly recalled. "Are you coming to marching band practice?"

"Oh, I'm so sorry," Carol replied. "I've decided to go with both flute and violin in the orchestra."

"That's okay," I said, a bit disappointed. At least I'd see a number of familiar faces from last year in middle-school band.

I went and showered, and when everyone was dressed and showered, we went out for our morning fun.

We were climbing the long climb up for the Lava Run, when Faline, just behind me, said "Your tampon string is showing."

I looked down. Oops. I said nothing, merely slipped my tampon string back underneath my swimsuit.

Carol said, "I've heard of that happening. I've read of a couple cases where her boyfriend thinks it's just a loose string from her swimsuit and attempts to yank it off -- resulting in a painful scream and sometimes a swat."

"I've absolutely no sympathy for those boyfriends," said Faline.

"Lucy, this was your first tampon ever, I understand," said Carol.

"Yessss," I said, not wanting to talk about it.

"Nancy helped me with my first one when I first got my period," Carol said. "I still don't know whether my mom approves. For the next year or so, I always got mine when Dad and I went shopping, or Nancy and I. Dad didn't know what they really were. I think Mom came to accept it as a fait accompli."

"What is that?" asked Becky.

"What? Oh, a fait accompli? An accomplished fact. A done deed. Something too late to do anything about. It's said that it's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission. It's that kind of idea."

"Bear in mind," said Vanessa, "that's not such a good idea when doing it and asking for forgiveness leads to a beating, or even imprisonment."

"On the other hand," I said. "If one desires the beating, really-really wants the beating, it's not a deterrent"

"Eh, that's the strangest thing I ever heard!" said Faline.

"Strange?" said Becky. "You want strange? You weren't with us at Lucy's house yesterday. Now that was strange!"

"I'm wondering now," I said, "if yesterday and Thursday were just one-shot affairs, and a repeat of the thrashing would be the painful thing it's meant to be. Or maybe I have to be in the proper mood."

"And just what is the proper mood?" challenged Faline.

"Having two hot guys wrapped around her certainly helps," said Tracy, giggling.

"two hot guys? This is getting interesting!" said Faline.

"So true, that's so true," I said with my own giggle. "I met them Thursday on the way home. Remember what I wore?"

"Not particularly," said Xena.

I couldn't help giggling at that. "Well, I attracted attention. And two boys, friends, came up and joined me. After a moment's nerves, I realized they really were hot hunks. June even knew Peter from Taekwondo!"

"So now you're over your crush on your clarinet teacher, now?" asked Tracy, startling me.

"Who told you about that?"

"You did," she answered.

We'd arrived at the top of the Lava Run by then. The next thing I knew, I was sliding rapidly down the twisty, bumpy, scary, exhilarating slide, eventually reaching the pool below in far less time than it took to climb up.

As soon as we got back together, Faline said, "I just realized, going down the slide, how scrambled my brain was."

"The Lava Run does that to you," said Tracy.

"I meant before going down the slide, Tracy," said Faline. "I seem to recall Lucy insinuating that she was thrashed or something, and actually enjoyed it."

I decided that discretion would be most appropriate here. On the other hand, they might enjoy hearing about my first ever sexual experience with another person. Then I'd enjoy seeing them cringe knowing it was with Pa.

"Lucy did say something to that effect," said Xena.

"Yeah, she did," said Carol. "And Becky was right. Yesterday was just about the strangest supper I'd ever had. Quite frankly, Lucy was the silliest I'd ever seen her -- out-sillying even Tracy and Becky." Carol laughed, as did we all. "She'd dressed up sexily for dinner, probably for the two boys -- and showed lots of leg--"

"Says the girl in a bikini, showing off practically everything," I retorted.

Carol slapped my buttocks, causing me to gasp and quiver in desire and anticipation. "Oh, oh, do that again. Harder!"

"Now now, girls," intervened Vanessa. "I'm sure we'd enjoy a good catfight here, but the lifeguards would look much less favorably on such a display."

"Aww," I said.

"Guys, let's head to the Pipeline while you work this out," suggested Jen.

"Good idea," said Vanessa. So off we trudged.

"Lucy was like that yesterday," said Becky.

"Yeah," said Carol. "I wasn't sure whether it was genuine, or she was playing a really dangerous game of reverse psychology. I'm still not sure, Lucy." She turned pointedly to me.

"Care to find out?" I reached behind and pointed my thumb at my bottom.

"May I try it?" whispered Jen, really surprising me.

"Go ahead, give it a shot," I was quite curious how it would turn out. She gave me a really mild slap; it did practically nothing for me. "Sorry, it has to be much harder." I think she was a bit embarrassed, so I smiled. Xena stepped back and wrapped her arm around her.

"The way Lucy talked," said Tracy, "she was excited, almost aroused, at the prospect of Pa spanking her for that dress. A bare-bottom bustin', she said."

"Almost?" I snickered. That `almost' was utterly wrong.

Tracy continued, "Then Lucy's big brother, Peter, a wonderfully chivalrous man, came alive. He made it crystal clear that nobody was going to spank Lucy."

"Oh, yeah. Peter's such a wonderful big brother," I said. "I made Carol seriously jealous, yesterday."

"Yes, indeed." Carol smirked. "I'm so in love with Peter." I couldn't tell whether she was serious or sarcastic. "And he noticed, probably for the first time ever, that his little sister is a very pretty, lovely, seductive, hyper young lady."

I couldn't help snorting.

She continued, "Hey, I could go for you! I wouldn't mind a threesome with you and your brother."

I snorted again. "That's very nice of you. But I think I'd prefer my threesome with Fab and June."

"Be nice and share with the rest of us, both of you," giggled Tracy.

"You have your own hunks, Tracy," said Carol.

"Come on, you know I've never been able to find them!"

"Heh," said Becky. "For all you know, they're both girls now."

"Silly girl!" shouted Tracy. Becky just stuck her tongue out at her.

"Say, Lucy," said Vanessa. "Tell us about Fab and June. They're the two boys?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Yeah, and while you're at it, tell us about your clarinet teacher as well!" added Tracy.

I giggled. "Now that was just silly! Sure, it was fun to greet him with a hug--"

"--and a kiss?" asked Becky.

"Na, didn't go that far. Maybe next week," I replied, sticking my tongue out.

"Awwww!" exclaimed both twins simultaneously. `Bruce', I thought, `You're becoming more and more like Tracy.' Of course, the old woman had said right at the start that Bruce/Becky would become very much like Tracy.

Becky added, "You didn't kiss your two boys either. You only kissed your big brother." She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Becky, one of you two look-alikes appreciatively called Peter `chivalrous'. Why do you think that I kissed his cheek? ANYways, about the two boys. They're my age, or perhaps a year older, and they appear to be best friends, BFFs. One of them, June, does Taekwondo with Peter. He, Peter, thought well enough of them to drive them home with the rest of us, and they stayed for the afternoon and for dinner."

I couldn't help giggling again, reminded of Pa. "Pa was talking with them, when I appeared in my nice dinner dress. I, um,..." I couldn't think of a catchy way to put it.

"Flirtatiously invited her Pa to spank her," snickered Tracy.

"Precisely," I agreed, to everyone's laughter.

We began the climb up to the Pipeline.

Carol said, "Taunting his opposition to girls in skimpy, revealing dress."

"Taunting his -- how to put it? -- inadvertent introduction of me to, um..." I decided not to say it.

"Sex?" twitted Becky?

"Yah," I said. "The kinky form, very much so."

"One's introduction to sex," stammered Jen even more shyly than usual, "Should be a wonderful experience." She smiled at Xena, who smiled in return. "Having Dad do it seems, well, icky."

Faline said, "I'm confused. How did inviting her Pa to spank her become taunting his introduction of her to sex?"

Xena answered, "Easy enough. Anyone heard of BDSM?"

Vanessa answered, "Bondage and Discipline, and Sadomasochism. I'd guess Pa spanked Lucy because of what she wore home Thursday afternoon, and Lucy got off on it."

"It was actually more than what I was wearing then," I tried to explain. "Although he was looking me up and down, and I felt he was checking me out."

"He probably was," said Carol. "I get the impression he's highly attracted to pretty girls, and feels he's really not supposed to be. He's probably horribly conflicted, and that makes him furious at girls in skimpy dress."

"Provoking his base lust?" asked Xena.

"That's probably close to the truth," I said, "as mortified as I would be at the idea only a couple days ago. You see, after I provoked him into pulling me over his lap, I could feel his--"

"Hard cock. Probably huge hard cock," said Tracy naughtily.

I was going to going to say one of those names. Truly I was. Tracy just got there first.

"Tracy, can't you use nicer language?" asked Faline.

"Nah, let's fuck the euphemisms." I echoed what I'd said to Peter the previous night.

"Lucy!" exclaimed all the girls simultaneously.

I stuck my tongue out. "So Pa slammed me over his lap and yanked down my shorts -- and discovered no panties, and last week's bikini tan. And I felt his hard cock digging into the side of my butt.

"I was already hyped-up from the two boys, and when he slammed my butt with that book, it felt wonderful. I mean, really, really good. I couldn't wait, and his next blow was even harder, and felt even better. His cock was hard against my hip, and I kept twisting and squirming to get his cock against my c-- c-- my c--" Oh blast, I just couldn't get myself to say it. "My cunny." Okay, I said the baby version. I raised my voice over the snorts and guffaws, "He kept slamming and slamming, and I was so completely cumming in my longest, loudest, screamiest orgasm that I didn't notice for a few seconds after he stopped slamming me -- and I shouted don't stop!"

"Fuck, I would have killed myself!" said Becky.

"Yeah. Once it hit me, I just ran off," I said. "And pulled my shorts up," I added just to be clear. "I remembered my babysitting appointment, so I went there. And yes, Becky, if that were it, I probably would have been found dead somewhere. But I encountered Mr. Matsumoto in my borrowed light, fluffy, summer short pajamas."

"He was wearing your borrowed pajamas?" said one of the twins.

"No, I was! Geeze!" Egads! "I decided that nothing would further embarrass me. I think I also decided then and there that I was unpunishable.

"Peter, by the way, did warn me there were still dangers out there for me. I might be jailed. And it did occur to me that not every spanking would feel great or simply namby-pamby. Perhaps I had to be in the proper mood."

We continued chatting, until we reached the top of the Pipeline. We went down, a couple retrieving their bikini tops, and then returned to the entrance for lunch. Thankfully, Aunt Yuko was there, along with others' family. Right after lunch, I would have to change and go for band practice, and Aunt Yuko had promised to take me. Faline and Vanessa had their own practices as well.

The other five girls, along with their families, saw us off. I had to shower, dry off, change into street clothes, the works. Surprisingly, Aunt Yuko simply slipped a tee-shirt over her bikini top.

Just before we left, I panicked momentarily, not having my clarinet with me. Then I remembered, we didn't need our instruments. I was still nervous and scared: high school for the first time, marching band... This was all new to me.

Along the way, Aunt Yuko asked me, "Now that you've been to Bikini Beach for a week, what do you think of it?"

"Well," I said, thinking the question over. "Things have been very different, being a girl and all."

"Oh?" she said. I realized that I'd just said something strange, and potentially revealing. "Oh!" she echoed. "Your reluctance... and Becky... makes a whole lot more sense now." She paused a long moment, leaving me unsure whether she really got it. "It's really strange... Don't worry, I won't make an issue of it."

"Kids would torment a boy, and even beat him up, for being a girl," I said, half to myself. "Even if he wasn't one."

Aunt Yuko let me off at the Westside High School main entrance. Numerous students were there, and the walls had signs telling us where to go. I mixed in with the crowd, finding where we had to check in.

I spotted many students I recognized from eighth-grade band. I greeting a few friends from last year with hugs, and one of the guys said, "Oh wow, Lucy. That's very friendly of you."

Despite this, when a familiar voice called out, "Hey, Lucy!" I searched for the source, and spotted Fab in the distance, working his way through the crowd toward me. Feeling a sudden burst of giddy happiness, I worked my way to him and hugged him hard.

I backed off, still holding his waist, and looked him up and down. "Hey, Fab. Say, is June with you?" I was quivering in breathless excitement. I had to breath really hard.

"Sorry, he isn't. We didn't know you'd be here. He isn't involved in any of these activities." We continued our way to where the band was meeting. "In fact, your family said you were at Bikini Beach."

We continued walking, hand-in-hand, towards where the marching band students were checking in. Signs directed us toward the band rehearsal room, but Fab seemed to know where to go.

"You came to visit me? Oh, how sweet!" I said.

"June and I both did -- without telling the other. I had to admit, I wanted to see you for myself. He did too, it turns out. We had a good laugh, especially when your Ma told us you were at Bikini Beach."

"Now really," I said. "I don't wish to come between best friends."

"Don't worry about that; it was just a brief notion. I'm very happy that you like both of us." At the moment, I was high and happy myself, and quite wet at the idea of seeing both Fab and June together again.

We got to the band room, and got in line to sign in. Something belatedly occurred to me: "Wait a minute! Are you in band as well?" We'd been walking together, without it occurring to me whether he was going to the right place.

"Yeah, I play trombone. Say, this is swell! What do you play?"

"Clarinet."

"Cool. Now that I think of it, I think I do recall seeing you in band two years ago, in middle school. You were really tiny, amidst the big girls of clarinet."

Now that was an embarrassing memory! "Thanks for the reminder," I said.

"Come to think of it," he continued. "You'd grown by the end of the year. Not quite yet the vision of loveliness I see before me now."

"Oh, flatterer!" I swatted him lightly.

"Get moving, lovebirds," said someone behind us in line. Oops! We dashed forward, almost to the desk.

I signed in when I reached the desk, and wrote down my instrument (clarinet), along with lots of other information. Fab was at the table, signing in as well, and I heard the girl comment, "Oh, yes. You're the boy with the ridiculous name." I turned my head and glared at her, just about ready to curse her out.

"That's quite all right." Fab smiled at me. "I know quite well how ridiculous my name is."

"Hey! Nothing's ridiculous about it! You're fabulous!"

After all this, I was directed to a private room off to one side, to be fitted for my marching uniform.

A boy and a girl were in the room, and they had me standing facing away from them. "Waist," said one, and the other wrapped a measuring tape around my waist, and read off the number. "Hip." "Thighs." "Inseam."

"Ah!" I giggled at the chilly, tickling touch to my crotch.

The boy behind me said, "That girl's seriously aroused."

I looked back at him and harrumphed "Whadya expect, molesting me like that?" It came out almost a shriek.

The girl said, "Let's get on with it. We have lots of band members to go through."

Maybe someone will pulverize them, I thought to myself, letting them proceed.

After the fitting, we found our places, me in the clarinet section and Fab with the trombones. I recognized some of the other clarinetists, and we all chatted while the rest of the band went through their measurements

Eventually, they were finished processing the students, and a man whom I vaguely recalled from seeing the high-school band perform at the middle school, mounted the director's stand.

The director clapped his hands, and everyone quieted down. "Greetings, and welcome everyone. Welcome back, those of you returning to Westside High Band, and a cordial welcome to all you newcomers. I am George Sommer, and I hope for an enjoyable, entertaining, and productive season this year."

Mr. Sommer introduced the band's drum major, a senior who was effectively the second in command of the band, perhaps the sergeant to Mr. Sommer's captaincy.

Then we all went out onto the football field. Off in the distance, next to the race tracks, I could see the cheerleaders already practicing routines. I guessed that those running laps up, around, and down the stairs of the stadium were football players.

They divided us into lines of four. In my case, the four were all girls, and, as we discovered while the others were divided up, clarinet players.

Then we got down to business. The drum major was shouting out like a drill sergeant, "Right face! Forward march! About face!" and numerous other commands. Most of the newcomers, including myself, had to learn right from scratch to perform those maneuvers, and I found the snapping rather oppressive. We also had to learn how to march correctly, repeatedly counting to eight, and always starting off "one" on our left leg.

We were very far from it now, but ultimately, we would march in perfect synchronization, or so we were told.

Frankly, I was relieved when it was all over, and we were dismissed. I ran up to Fab. "Fab!" I called excitedly. "You free the rest of the afternoon?"

"Absolutely!" answered Fab. "So is June. Say, how did you get here?"

"Becky and Tracy's Aunt Yuko brought me. I think the plan was for me to return to Bikini Beach after practice. But I wanna be with you and June."

Fab blushed. Once he recovered, he said, "I came by bus, and I'll probably take the bus home. Actually, I came from your house. June and I both visited, hoping to see you. We wound up spending the morning chatting with your parents. Peter was there some of the time as well. Your Ma made us nice lunch sandwiches, and we stayed until I had to come here for band."

"Oh, my goodness! That must have been one of the scariest things." I could imagine a boy facing a girl's parents -- especially Luke in me could.

"It was a bit scary," he admitted. "But with both June and me there--"

"And me getting two boyfriends at once probably has to compound the scariness," I interrupted.

"Well, I was going to say things are more comfortable and less scary when someone else is with you in the same position. We'd met and talked earlier, and not only that, we'd been privy to intimate exchanges between you and the rest of your family."

"True. They would have been embarrassing exchanges, if I were going to be embarrassed. I still hope I've banished embarrassment to the garbage truck once and for all. But then there's Ma and Pa, who seemed embarrassed at times."

"Heh," laughed Fab. "I was embarrassed for an instant when your Ma caught me being, um, fresh with you. But then you -- lovable friend that you are -- pulled it onto yourself." He swept an arm around my shoulders, and pulled me to him. I had to struggle a bit, to get my arm around his waist, and remain pressed against him.

I wasn't exactly paying attention to where we were going, so I was surprised to hear Aunt Yuko's voice calling out, "Lucy!" I looked around, and saw Aunt Yuko yelling from her tiny car.

I pulled Fab over to the car with me. "Hi, Aunt Yuko, this is Fabian. Becky and Tracy met him yesterday. Oh, yes. Fab, she's Becky and Tracy's Aunt Yuko."

"Hello, Fab. My nieces mentioned you. I'm pleased to meet you. I understand another boy's involved as well."

"Yes, Ms. -- sorry, I didn't get your last name," said Fab.

"Higuchi. I'm Yuko Higuchi. Call me Yuko if that's easier."

"Would you believe that I never remembered her last name?" I said with a titter. "I just call her Aunt Yuko, like the twins."

"So do you want to return to Bikini Beach?" asked Aunt Yuko. "Or do you have other plans for the remainder of the afternoon?"

"Fab? Where do you think June will be?"

"I don't know. He might have gone to Taekwondo this afternoon after I left your house. He might still be there, or he might have gone home."

"Shall we try his house?" I asked, a bit breathy, imagining finding June home alone and another sexual experience, this time with two hot guys. "It would be nice to know where you two live."

"That okay?" asked Fab.

"Certainly," said Aunt Yuko. We got into the back seat. "You'll have to direct me."

"June lives a few blocks from Lucy," said Fab.

Aunt Yuko drove off, and I reached over and took Fab's hand.

"I hear that you met just recently," said Aunt Yuko from the front. "Was it `Love at first sight'?" I didn't know how to answer that. "How about hyperattraction at first sight?" she continued.

"That sounds about right," I answered with a giggle. "Along with second sight, third sight, and so forth." I shifted over and leaned against Fab.

Time flies when you're caught up in the excitement of the moment, because it seemed as if we arrived immediately at June's house.

We both got out and went up to the door. Fab rang the bell, and the door shortly opened, revealing June. "Lu--" he exclaimed, getting no further as I exclaimed, "June!" and promptly glommed onto him in a hug.

"Oof!" he wheezed. "Both of you, come in, come in!"

I looked him up and down, as we entered. He was shirtless, wearing nothing but white boxers with red hearts. He apparently didn't know the difference between shorts and boxer underwear.

I had no idea a shirtless boy would look so handsome. He was serious eye-candy -- or better, yet, eye-tickler, and I wanted more, so much more. There was only one way. "Get together, you two." I was seriously tempted to rip off Fab's shirt, but instead, I wrapped my arms around both Fab and June, and pushed them next to each other. They only put up token resistance.

Fab and June looked so fine, only one thing could surpass them, and that was Fab and June together. "Arm around each other!" Oh wow, they actually did it! The goosebumps exploded all over me, and I was getting perverted ideas.

I embraced them both and pressed up against them. June's bare chest felt particularly warm and cozy They both rotated to press against me, and I teased them by ducking back out under their arms and putting their hands on each other's waist.

I burst out laughing at their wide-eyed, jaw-dropped expressions. My heart swelled, and I put my hands on their shoulders for support and lifted my legs to wrap around their hips. I kissed June's cheek, and turned to kiss Fab's. He promptly turned to kiss my lips. My lips melted, my eyes closed, and I simply let myself float in the moment, enjoying my tongue playing with his.

A throat-clearing brought me around, just as Fab removed his lips. It was June's turn. I turned my face toward his, and my mouth hit his. Again, I let myself relax and float and enjoy the moment.

I don't know which of us somehow separated from the other, but I finally came to with both Fab and June looking at me weirdly. I looked at one then the other. "Just a minute." I felt irritatingly wet, so I slipped down and and removed my capris -- ah, the cook air down there felt so much better as I returned and mounted the boys.

"Now kiss each other," I breathed huskily.

June and Fab looked at me in shock, and then at each other. Both squashed up their faces in disgust, and I burst out laughing. "Come on guys! You're tough, men, you can do it! Close your eyes if you want. You're supposed to close your eyes anyway."

They did close them, both of them, and moved their faces to each other. `Oh my, they're gonna do it!' They hesitated until I thought they were going to wimp out, but they leaned forward and bumped their noses.

They backed away with a guffaw and a snort, and approached again, banking their heads. Their lips came together, first tentatively touching. I held my breath in suspense, and squeezed and relaxed my legs in my excitement. They opened their mouths, and pressed them fully together, finally kissing in earnest, working their mouths on each other's lips. Their entire bodies relaxed in each other's arms.

They were not only kissing in earnest, but also caressing their backs, sliding their hands in loops over the other's back.

I never knew boys' kissing could ever be so hot, but as a complete surprise, multiplying the excitement, Fab pulled his mouth from June's, and nibbled June's neck and shoulder, including the sensitive tendons in between. June gasped and rasped, "Oh my God!"

I just had to join them. I pulled up against them, wound up kissing their upper arms, after which they both worked their arms out and around my back to pull me in for serious three-way kissing.

Eventually we pulled apart, and I was so happy and excited. My panties were so irritatingly moist that I seriously considered removing them as well, but I realized I didn't have my condoms with me. I settled for standing with my legs straddled apart. I couldn't help my heavy breathing, either.

With both June and me in underwear, Fab removed his own jeans and t-shirt, revealing his solid green boxers. Both boys were sporting bulges. I grabbed their shoulders and mounted them again, wrapping my arms and legs around them. Fab supported my bottom, very nice of him even though I didn't really need the support.

As soon as I began kissing Fab, June mouthed my neck. That felt the strangest ever, and I couldn't help pulling my mouth back from Fab and squeezing down on June's face, gasping and emitting a high-pitched, wavering, "Ahh!" Unwittingly, I left my neck wide open on the other side for Fab's mouth.

With both Fab and June mouthing my neck and shoulder, I couldn't help laughing and gasping out repeated high-pitched "Ahhh!" sounds and gasps. I was breathless and out of control, even as I squeezed down on one side then the other. My crotch was pulsating hard, and my whole body was buzzing with an approaching whopper of an orgasm.

I just then became aware that Fab's hand supporting me had slipped under my panties, and a couple fingers were masturbating me. "My butt itches for a good, hard bashing," I said gasping and huffing, utterly caught up in the moment.

I was suddenly dropped like a hot potato, and I just barely managed to land on my feet. "What was that for?"

"What did you just say there?" asked Fab.

Just then, I heard the garage door opening. I stepped over and stepped quickly into my capris. My dampness and smell were partially muffled by my pants, but I was still emitting a residual odor.

Strangely, neither Fab nor June were putting on their pants or shirt. I looked at them quizzically. Fab said, "That's June's normal mode of dress at home, and I sometimes join him. I find it very much refreshing."

The door to the garage opened, and a girl entered, obviously June's big sister. "Hey, kids," she greeted us. "You really must introduce me to your pretty little friend. Hello, I'm Jing." She looked curiously at me.

"Hi, I'm Lucy Cuttington." I was nervous again, hoping I hadn't committed a faux-pas. I reached out my hand for a handshake.

"She's our new girlfriend," said June. Fab and I both laughed.

"I can tell, there's been some action here," said Jing with her own laugh. "Lucy, you really must stay for dinner. Seriously, Mama and Baba will be most happy that June isn't gay."

Even as we all laughed again, I thought of Fab and June kissing, and wondered -- was that really true? Once over their initial queasiness, they'd gotten seriously into the kissing. If I were lucky, they would be bisexual. I wanted them both, and I wanted them badly -- together.

"Yeah, please stay," said June.

"Mind if I call home? I should tell them where I am and that I'm staying for supper."

"Certainly," said Jing. "Meanwhile, I'll head upstairs and change out of my work outfit."

The phone was in the kitchen, and I called home. Ma answered, "Hello?"

"Ma?"

"Lucy! Miss Higuchi stopped by and told me that she'd dropped you and Fabian off at June's house after band practice today."

"Yeah, we spent the rest of the afternoon together until June's sister got home, about five minutes ago."

"Lucille Meagan Cuttington," said Ma sharply. "Are you telling me that you and the two boys spent the past hour alone together?" Yikes! I only remembered my full name just now!

"Of course. We had a most wonderful time." I giggled. "And Jing -- that's June's sister -- insists I stay for supper. And I'm going to. I want to meet June's parents as well."

"They'll be home in five or ten minutes," said Jing from behind me. She had changed out of her work clothes and into t-shirt and shorts, the type of short-shorts that got Pa furious at me Thursday afternoon.

"Young lady," said Ma, "You're already in trouble for having been alone with two boys. If you don't get home promptly, the punishment will be all the worse."

"I'm looking forward to it, Ma. Meanwhile, I'll enjoy a fine dinner--"

"Lucy," Ma interrupted, and I automatically paused. "I seriously don't know what to do with you."

"I'm sure I'll find out when I get home, and I'll surely enjoy it thoroughly. See you tonight. Love-ya, Ma. Bye." Strange, I realized as I hung up. I hardly ever expressed `love you' or did any kind of hugging, with my family, because of the embarrassment. What led me to say it now? No longer being embarrassed at the idea of being naughty, perhaps? Or being caught being naughty?

"That was just strange," said Jing.

"It had something to do with the strangeness yesterday at her house," said June.

"Yeah, that was really strange," added Fab. "Lucy was the hottest I'd ever seen her -- any girl -- seductively stepping down her stairs in a very short black shoulderless dress, with legs down to there." He leaned forward and reached way down. "Flirtatiously twirling a hairbrush, Lucy actually suggested that Pa would need it!"

"I was inviting Pa to punish me for my revealing dress," I added.

"Flirtatiously," added Fab. "Seriously! Her Pa complained, almost whined even: `Don't do that to me!' and ran to his office."

"Really? Oh my," said Jing. We spent the next few minutes amusing ourselves telling Jing all about yesterday's supper. Then June and Jing's parents got home. I'd never met them before, so I was a bit nervous but also excited.

Fab promptly introduced me, before June could. "Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Mao. Let me present our new girlfriend, Lucy Cuttington." He gestured toward me.

I got up and held my hand out for a handshake. "I'm pleased to meet you, Mr. and Mrs. Mao." I shook both of their hands.

"I'm very happy to meet you, Lucy," said Mrs. Mao. "June has told us quite a bit about you."

We had a delicious Chinese dinner. Afterwards, we all watched a Hong Kong video, fortunately with English subtitles. "We don't understand the spoken language any more than you, because the video's in Cantonese, while our language is Mandarin Chinese," said June. Perhaps Jen and Xena might understand it.

I sat between Fab and June on the sofa, the lights were turned off, and the video began. During the initial warnings and ads, the three of us rather clumsily put our arms around each other's shoulders. My arms were around the boys, and both boys had their arms around me, eventually.

I tried pulling them toward me, and they nicely obliged. I was sandwiched between two hot guys -- it was wonderful.

The movie began. It was the kind Ma and Pa would never allow me to watch, about organized crime in Hong Kong. It was gruesomely violent, but had an exciting, compelling story.

Caught up as I was in the story and also in pleasure, I only gradually became aware how I was humming and moaning from two hands squeezing and massaging my shoulders and upper back. A hand was also resting on my left thigh. I began lightly touching and caressing their shoulders with my fingertips.

My fingertips gradually worked their way under their arms to their armpits, where I continued sliding my fingertips in a walking motion. I felt a massive shudder to the right; meanwhile the left arm rose, giving me more space to feel up his armpit, and the hand lifted on its fingertips and lightly and slowly tickled my inner thigh.

Excited, aroused, and damp as I was, I simply had to lift and spread my legs, and hook my knees over their thighs, between their legs, before settling down again. The hand returned to my left inner thigh, lightly caressing with fingertips, and another hand rested on my right thigh.

Both hands gradually approached my crotch. They reached a tendon on either side, about the same time. A mischievous idea occurred to me, and I squeaked to hold my laughter in.

I pulled my arms from their shoulders, and reached down to take their fingers in my hands. The boys provided surprisingly no resistance as I interleaved each other's fingers together like fastening a seatbelt. I replaced their hands just in front of my pussy, and replaced my arms around their shoulders and returned to lightly tickling their underarms.

They kept their fingers interleaved. As they played thumbsies, their thumbs lightly brushed against my cloth-covered mound, very lightly tickling me. I kept myself completely relaxed, and simply enjoyed the feeling as it spread throughout my body.

The movie ended, and both boys pulled their hands apart, just before someone turned on the lights. We kept sitting, our arms around each other. I realized my face was heavily flushed, and so were theirs.

"I guess I should head home," I said.

"It's late," said Mrs. Mao. "I'll drive you home." So we went out, and the two boys and I got into the back seat, me as usual between them. Fab was behind Mrs. Mao, and he directed her to my house. I held both boys' hands, fingers interleaved, as we went home.

As we approached, I noticed a car in the driveway of our house. Generally, our cars were parked in the garage. So what was up?

We parked the car next to the curb. June opened the car door, and I hugged Fab before getting out after June. I hugged him as he got back into the car, and stood and watched as the car drove off.

I turned, and went up the walkway to the front door, wondering about the strange car in the driveway. As I unlocked and opened the door, I was confronted with Ma, Pa, Peter, and a strange man and woman. None of them looked happy, and Peter looked particularly distressed. Pa's expression changed immediately from sober to embarrassed. This was really the first time Pa had seen me, other than that brief moment Friday, since the thrashing.

What was going on?

"Lucy," said Ma. "I wish to present Mr. and Mrs. Winstead."

"I'm pleased to meet you," I said, shaking both of their hands.

"You won't be much longer," said Peter.

"Peter," said Ma. After a pause, she returned her attention to me. "Mrs. Winstead is a very good friend of mine, and a member of our Firmlove group. You will be spending the next few days with her." This didn't sound good. Only just then did I notice the small suitcase next to her on the floor. "I've packed a case of clothes and necessities for you."

Firmlove was for out-of-control children and teenagers, and I'd just been dubbed out-of-control. Okay, I wasn't going to beg or otherwise humiliate myself. I would find out what was going on, and deal with it.

I took the suitcase, and followed Mr. and Mrs. Winstead out to their car, and got in the back seat. They drove off, and I wasn't able to keep track of where we were going.

Wherever it was, we eventually arrived.

The END of Part 06
up
47 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yikes

Did the reality shift from the first book change her THIS much? Also awwwww a cute little polycute. I love that, I wonder how Luke will react to all this. How will it have gone? Also I'm 100% certain Luke is bisexual or something. He's totally into girls and guys and probably all genders. He just didn't want to admit it. Maybe he'll still be in this polycute thruple? That'd be adorable :D

Also, Peter is going to move in with them? Uh oh, the Ruthening beckons

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

The Comments

Daphne Xu's picture

Thanks for the comments.

Does it seem as if Peter's being inexorably lured back to Bikini Beach? Do you fear for him? Maybe the magic wants (or even demands) a permanent Ruth?

About Lucy: this just might be a consequence of posting before finishing and returning to revise. Or maybe the magic did something to her -- but why not in the first story? Maybe the Pheromones flew freely. Maybe the sense of naughtiness and the forbidden put Lucy into a state, and then she met two hot guys.

-- Daphne Xu

Maybe

It just seems a lot different. So my theory is the reality reset screwed up more than they know. Hence Peter being drawn to bikini beach and other stuff

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Maybe

It just seems a lot different. So my theory is the reality reset screwed up more than they know. Hence Peter being drawn to bikini beach and other stuff

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

Remember

Daphne Xu's picture

They don't remember. They know nothing about THE reality reset. Only Grandmother and Anya remember -- and maybe other mages.

The wild magic may be reacting.

-- Daphne Xu

Uh oh...

Lucy may not be in her best mind here. Was she mind influenced, or is it simply a case of an overly repressed person rebelling against her oppressors.

I can't see the whole Firmlove thing doing any real good. Even if they beat her into conformity, it won't be a good thing. If the literally try to beat her, they will be in for an unpleasant surprise -- especially if, after laying an ass whooping on them, she calls the police to report that she was kidnapped and assaulted. Or, if she is smart, just assault.

There is also going to be trouble when they refuse to allow her to participate in her school activities.

And, if she reverts to male while there, there will be real trouble. "Just, exactly, are you accusing me of doing? Wearing shorts?"

Grandma and Anya may have to do some cleanup. Again.

So, now that I have binge read the entire series so far, I'm looking forward to reading more.

Binge-Reading

Daphne Xu's picture

Wow, thank you!

I did have a scene of that night at the Winsteads, but I cut it out, leaving only a few relics. Sorry I'm going slow and having trouble finishing it.

You probably saw my blog posts and comments about my firm ideas of finishing and revising the entire thing before posting -- "Was I Wrong?"
for example. This means that (if I want a full story there) I have to revise everything after posting.

"Just, exactly, are you accusing me of doing? Wearing shorts?" Hah! Pretty much the entire idea of "What Happened?"

-- Daphne Xu

They're all repressed

Jamie Lee's picture

As Luke, he did the at home stuff, never missed church of Sunday school and adhered to they warped beliefs. Sex was naughty, showing skin on girls was naughty, in fact, almost everything that didn't fall in line with their beliefs was naughty.

Bruce and Luke go to Bikini Beach, are turned into girls for three weeks, and then have to get along with being girls.

Before being transformed Lucy had been taught to repress everything that didn't comply with their beliefs. Now, she's with other girls who haven't been indoctrinated to repress their sexual feelings and has seen how free they are when expressing themselves.

Lucy has never been allowed in that particular store before and is running around wide eyed wanting to try on everything and sample everything. Basically, she's a kid in a candy store and acting like it.

Lucy is mistaking being humiliated with being free to express herself in whatever way she decides. She can't see that her actions have consequences because she's too busy running around the store.

Now her warped religious parents have negated their responsibility as parents and turned her over to a couple who'll reprogram her to their way of thinking and acting. And behaving.

And won't they be surprised when she enjoys what they do to her. Or when they're unable to humiliate her into behaving.

It will be interesting to see what happens if Lucy were to return to being Luke while with the programmers.

Others have feelings too.