Trenner’s Garage Chap. 16 Part 2

Printer-friendly version

Edward looks out at everyone gathered in the hangar. He was surprised by how many elves, Were’s and other supernaturals he hasn’t seen in ages.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, can I please have your attention?” Edward watches as everyone looks towards him and everyone standing or sitting behind him.

“Some of you have recently found your mate or have been turned into creatures of myths. What you need to know, is that your mates or even you can be affected by some of the things you have heard about.”

“What do you mean by what we have heard?” Valentina was curious about what Edward was talking about.

“By what I mean, is for example. Were’s can only be hurt and killed by silver. Vampires can only be killed by either ripping their throats out or putting a stake through their hearts. Also, a vampire can not enter your home, unless you invite them in. Plus, never look a vampire in their eyes or they will be able to control you.”

“You mean, if I look a vampire directly in his eyes, he can control me?”

“Yes, so don’t look a vampire in their eyes. Also, don’t look an alpha leader of any Were group in their eyes either. They will take it as a challenge.”

Tammy already knew that because of the knowledge she received from her husband. The memories her husband shared with her contained everything he knew. Like, how women are treated by the leader of the pack or pard. Also, how rare it is for women to survive the process of being turned into a Were.

“I have a question, how can you tell an Alpha from an ordinary Were?” Gina was curious about that.

“Good question, Mrs. Bounty.” A smile appears on Edward’s face.

“I’m glad you think so.” Arnold wanted to know as well. He glances towards Sammy and noticed she was recording everything.

“An Alpha is normally a powerful Were or Supernatural that has power that surrounds him. He or she is also an experienced fighter as well.” Edward looks at Mrs. Bounty and her husband.

“So, the leader of a pride or pack is selected by how powerful and experience a Were is?”

“Yes, the leader and his first is normally selected by how powerful they are and how good of a warrior they are. You must remember, the job of the Alpha and his second is to protect their group and help newly turned Were’s. Also, he must keep his people in line, so they don’t go out and hurt themselves. They also keep order in their prospective groups as well.”

“So, you’re saying the Alpha of a group has final say over what you can or can’t do?” Stanley was seeing if he understood what was being said.

“Yes, just as you are one of the leaders of your team. You decide with your second, what jobs or assignments your team does.” Edward had scanned Stanley’s surface thoughts.

Stanley doesn’t look surprised. They had a person in their group that could read people’s thoughts and emotions. He glances over towards Tammy to see if she had noticed as well.

Tammy wonders how this Edward’s person was able to tell her and Stanley co-lead their team. She searches through the memories her husband shared with her and learned that certain Were’s are born with special abilities.

“Now, you know your answer.”

Tammy shivers when she hears her husband’s voice in her head. She was still getting used to him talking to her mind like that. She feels him hug her tighter.

“So, who do the various Alphas answer to?” Sophia was curious about that.

“The Werewolves answer to a person by the name of Lorcan and the Were-cats currently answer to a person named Neil Jones, Pride Leader of the Chattan Clan. The vampires answer to Lady Velvet and Lord Antonius. As for the Elves, that would be Lady Betty. As for the rest of the different groups, they normally select a person from among them to represent them.” Edward was looking at Sophia but knew the people behind him were interested as well.

“Okay, now that we know who the various leaders are. What else do we need to know?” Gina wanted to know more.

“You need to know, there are magic users and elemental users. Their magic isn’t as strong as it uses to be, but it is still just as dangerous.”

“What is an elemental user?” Arnold has never heard of an elemental user or knew that magic was real.

Edward looks over towards Luna “Luna, can you demonstrate what an elemental user is, please?”

Luna jumps off Trinity’s shoulder and flies over to Gina and Arnold. She hovers in front of them. She uses her abilities to pull moisture out of the air and causes a glob of water to form in front of her. She makes it hover over Arnold and Gina and releases it like a rain cloud.

“LUNA!” Trinity tries to stop her.

The rain cloud drizzles down onto Arnold and Gina. Gina was reaching for her gun when she feels her husband stop her.

“Don’t Gina, she’s a pixie. It’s in her nature to be mischievous.” Arnold didn’t like being rained on, but he remembers reading something about pixies.

Luna just giggles as she flies back to Trinity. She was feeling a little mischievous and wanted to have some fun. She did notice that the woman she drizzled some water on, was dangerous. She saw her reaching for a hidden weapon.

Trinity looks at Luna when she lands on her shoulder. She couldn’t believe what she had done to the Bounty’s.

“Luna, you need to be careful around that woman. She’s a very dangerous person.” Trinity could sense that the spirit of the wolf was strong inside of her.

Luna looks at Gina and notices she was looking towards her. She just waves at her with a smile on her face. She does feel that Gina Bounty had the spirit of the wolf inside of her.

After a few hours, Kat and her family leave the assembly. Along with Rebecca and Lev, they head towards Rebecca’s place for lunch and to discuss opening a second office here in Walker, Kansas. Kat and Paul felt that Brittney and Crystal, along with Valentina could handle the operation of it.

Mr. Blackstone and his people were busy answering questions and speaking to Gina and Golden Eagle squad. Sammy was making sure she recorded everything, that way they could go back over it again and update the employee’s handbook.

Tammy and Stanley look at each other when Gina comes walking over to them. They could tell something was on her mind. Leland was watching as well, and shivers run down his spine when she approached their location.

Gina spotted Tammy and Stanley talking together. As she was walking over towards them, she noticed that Tammy looked pretty good as an elf. She’ll have to get Sammy to update her file and add in all the mates of Golden Eagle squads’ members.

Sophia spots her cousin walking over to Tammy and Stanley’s location and wonders what is going on. She turns and looks at her wife “I’m going to go and see what my cousin has to say.”

“I’ll come with you, sweetie.” Naeun didn’t want to leave her new wife alone without her nearby.

“Okay.” Sophia didn’t mind.

Tammy and Stanley look at Gina “so, what’s our next assignment, boss?” Stanley wonders how Gina is going to handle what was done to the team.

Gina looks at Tammy and Stanley “are you guys still willing to work for me?”

“Why wouldn’t we? You didn’t do this to us.” Tammy didn’t see why they wouldn’t want to work for Gina.

“I’m glad to hear that. I have another mission for all of you, including your mates as well.”

“So, what is our new assignment?” Tammy looks at Gina.

“Bodyguard duty and you guys are going to need special outfits for this assignment.” Gina looks at everyone.

“Are you kidding us, cousin?” Sophia stops near Gina.

“No, I’m not kidding, Sophia.” Gina couldn’t believe how her cousin has changed.

“Oh, by the way, Gina. I would like for you to meet my wife, Naeun. Naeun, I would like you to meet my cousin Gina Bounty.”

Gina looks at Naeun and noticed how Sophia looked so much like her wife. The only exception was her cousin had some strange tattoos and markings on her body.

“It’s nice to meet you, Naeun.” Gina extends her hand to shake Naeun.

Naeun shakes Gina’s hand. She looks into Gina’s eyes and could see a predator looking back at her.

“It’s nice to meet you as well, Mrs. Bounty.”

“Please, call me Gina. We’re family now.”

“Okay, Gina.” Naeun smiles at Gina.

“Excuse me Gina, but who are we providing bodyguard service for?” Stanley was curious.

“Get the rest of your group together, Stanley and I’ll explain.”

“Okay.”

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

The assignment

Samantha Heart's picture

Sounds intresting in the least. Looking forward to the next episode of this story.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

I still say

The entire team should be given a polite handshake by Gina, along with a nice separation package and a map to the door. You can't trust a team in that business that has divided loyalties.

In fact, I would make it a rule going forward that the Bountys have nothing to do with any weres or supernaturals. (Aren't weres just another group of supernaturals?)

You mind your own business and stay out of our way and we'll do the same.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin