Trenner’s Garage

Printer-friendly version

Brittney wakes up first and gets out of bed. She looks over towards Crystal and saw she was still asleep. One of her legs was sticking out from under the blankets covering her. Brittney just smiles as she heads towards the kitchen in the safe house.

When she walks into the kitchen, she notices her Uncle Ben and her Aunt Charlotte already in the kitchen. They were drinking coffee and listening to the news. She waves good morning to them, as she walks over to the coffee machine.

She preps the coffee machine to brew her a cup. While the coffee brews, Brittney looks towards her Aunt.

“How are Teddy and Jeff doing?” Brittney was concerned about them.

“They were still asleep when I checked on them. I left the door slightly opened, to let them know they could leave the bedroom if they wanted
to.” Charlotte knew the boys would think they were locked in if they found the door closed. So, she left it slightly opened to reassure them.

“That’s good, they will need to know they are safe and can be themselves.” Brittney listens as the coffee pours into her coffee cup.

“So, how serious is it between you and Crystal, Brit?” Benjamin looks at his niece.

“We’re planning on getting married, once mom and dad come back from India.”

“Aren’t you, kind of young to be getting married?” Charlotte looks at her niece.

“August got married when she was seventeen and just recently had a baby. She was younger than me.” Brittney didn’t think she was too young to get married.

“Still, are you and Crystal ready to tie the knot and live together for the rest of your lives?” Charlotte knew the divorce rate was high among lesbians and gays.

“Well, considering we will be working for mom and dad still. I think so.” Brittney finishes adding cream and sugar to her coffee.

“So, you’re staying in the business, after all the things you and your parents have gone through?” Ben knew Kat became a bounty hunter, because of their father who was a cop.

Kat had been turned down twice for the police academy and the captain in charge at the time didn’t like her. Kat blamed him for the death of their father.

“Yes, mom and dad trained me to carry on their work. Terri is going to follow in Aunt Kristen’s footsteps and work with her.” Brittney knew what her younger sister was going to do.

“What are you going to do with the other young girl, that came with you guys?” Charlotte saw that her legs were wrapped up.

“Don’t know yet. According to her record, she’s dead. The people that kidnapped her and a little boy. Somehow, arranged for them to be
declared dead.”

“So, she’ll need a new identity.”

“How about the boy? Is it safe?” Charlotte was concerned about the young boy.

“I don’t know. I’ll contact Morgana and ask her to look into it.” Brittney walks over and sits down at the kitchen table.

“Would you like some breakfast?” Charlotte figures since she was up in the kitchen, she could make breakfast for them.

“If it’s no problem, Aunt Charlotte.”

“It’s not, Brittney.” Charlotte starts fixing breakfast for everyone.

Teddy and Jeff come stumbling into the kitchen twenty minutes later. They followed the smell of bacon in the air. Teddy even dressed as a boy looked like a little girl. He just had the facial features that made him look like a girl.

“Morning, boys.” Charlotte looks at the two boys she and Benjamin were going to adopt.

She gave each boy a physical, the day they arrived. Teddy suffered from a mild form of dyslexia. As for Jeff, he has a lot of emotional trauma
that had been done to him. He was never loved or shown any love.

“Morning.” Teddy walks over and sits next to Benjamin.

Jeff just waves and sits down next to Brittney. He was still half asleep.

“How did you boys sleep last night?” Benjamin looks at both boys.

Jeff looks at Benjamin “we slept nicely, sir.”

“You do know if you didn’t. You can be honest with us. No one here will hurt you.” Charlotte looks at both boys with a smile on her face.

“We do,” Teddy answered Charlotte’s question.

Brittney knew the boys were being cautious. She leans close to Jeff “my aunt and uncle will hurt anyone who hurts you. You think my mom was bad, you should see Uncle Ben.”

Brittney knew her uncle was protective of the family. He might be a firefighter, but he could be as vicious as her mother.

The boys look at Benjamin and wonder what type of person he was. Brittney told them he and his wife could be trusted.

“Here you boys go.” Charlotte sets two plates down in front of them.

Over at Aircraft Hangar 4:
Piper couldn’t believe the problems she and her crew were having refurbishing a Russian Space shuttle. Rebecca managed to find one and talked to the Russian government into selling it to her. They were supposed to refurbish it completely and prepare it for shipping to Udvar-Hazy Center, Chantilly, Virginia.

She just joined Rebecca’s company, three weeks ago. At first, Rebecca’s unusual looks threw her off, but once she learned about the woman and how smart she was. She has come to like the woman.

“Hey boss, were going to need to fabricate the control panel from the ground up. All of the old consoles are beat to hell.” Joey looks at Piper through the windowless cockpit.

“Alright, remember to take pictures of everything, before you tear it apart.”

“Will do, boss.” Joey ducks back down inside the cockpit.

Piper looks out at the airfield and spots someone she has never seen before. The person was wearing a sports bra and shorts. She was running the perimeter of the airfield. She also had a nice, shapely body. Piper watches as the person jogs by her location.

“I wonder who she is?” David had walked up to Piper, as she stood looking at the woman.

“I don’t know. I’ll have to ask August later.” Piper liked how the young woman looked.

Valentina had decided to go for a morning run. She noticed she was putting on a little weight. She got dressed in her favorite sports bra and
shorts. August had given her the path she could run around the airfield and be out of everyone’s way.

The sun was already up as she started her run. Jill was still asleep, which was good. Jill needed the rest, after everything she has been through.

She continues to follow the path August told her about. She runs by one aircraft hangar and notices that there was a space shuttle inside it.
She wonders what they were doing to it. She did spot a woman standing out in front of the hangar watching her. She couldn’t tell what she looked like, but she did look pretty, in the coverall, she was wearing. She’ll have to ask August about her when she finishes her run.

up
201 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A little hard to follow. it

A little hard to follow. it seems like a continuation of a couple different stories.

This. I started reading, and

This. I started reading, and then I started looking for something to tell me what it's a continuation of.

Seem nice...

tmf's picture

Seem nice but it would be nicer if it was put in context with the others stories that are link to it.

Peace tmf

Looks like

Samantha Heart's picture

Another Romance is blooming.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Reciprocation?

Jamie Lee's picture

It would appear August is going to be the go between for Piper and Valentina. Wonder how far their mutual attraction will go?

Others have feelings too.

A space shuttle?

Really? The American version was never that good. The mind boggles what the Russian one is like.