Trenner’s Garage Chap. 5

Printer-friendly version

“God, I feel like a low-class slut.” Brittney couldn’t believe the way she was dressed.

“Hey, you’re the one that decided to go after this bounty, when we’re supposed to be lying low.” Terry looks over towards her older sister.

Valentina just smirks as she leads Terry and Brittney into the bar. The guy they were after loved to hang around at this particular bar. As they walk into the place, they notice it was a country-western bar.

Crystal and Piper were sitting in the Chevy Suv they took from the garage. Piper wanted to see her girlfriend in action. The past few days, she and Valentina have been enjoying each other’s company. Piper wanted to see how Valentina operated as a bounty hunter.

“Does Brittney normally complain about the way she is dressed?” Piper looks over towards Crystal.

“Sometimes, especially, when it's that time of the month for her.” Crystal had laugh the first few times Brittney had her periods.

Piper just smirks at the comment. She’s only been in the states for a few months and was learning that things were a little different. She came over on a work visa sponsored by Rebecca.

Inside the Catus Inn:
The girls walk into the bar and look around the place. There were two mechanical bulls in the center of the unit, a stage at the other end of the place with a band playing country-western music. The barstools were in the shape of saddles.

The place looked to be packed with customers. Valentina and Brittney were scanning the crowd looking for the person they came to get.

“Are you sure, David Harrison is here, tonight?” Valentina looks towards Brittney for an answer.

“That’s what Betty over at Axis bail bond said. He frequents this bar every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. She called her, contact this
afternoon to made sure he was here.” Brittney double-checked, before leaving the garage.

“Let’s split up and see if we can find him.” Terry figures, between the three of them. They should be able to find the person.

“Alright, let's go.” Brittney had to admit her little sister had a good idea.

The three of them split up and start mingling with the crowd, looking for David Harrison. After about ten minutes, and several guys hitting on them. Valentina spots the person they were looking for, sitting at the end of the bar and talking to a nice curvy, brunette hair woman.

She could tell the woman was a professional and was trying to entice the man. She looks around for Terry and Brittney, as she kept the two people in her line of sight. She spots Terry and waves to her.

Terry was looking for the person they came to apprehend. So, far none of the men she saw matched the description of the photo they had of David Harrison. She had to fend off a few men that approached her to see if she wanted to dance with them. She spots Valentina waving at her and starts walking over to her.

Once she arrives at Valentina’s location. She spots Brittney turning down a handsome man. A smirk forms on her face, because she knew her older sister wasn’t into men. She waves to her sister to grab her attention.

Brittney spots Terry trying to grab her attention. She looks at the guy hitting on her “sorry, but you’re not my type or gender.” She turns and heads towards Terry.

As Brittney gets closer to Terry, she notices Valentina standing nearby. She walks up to the two of them “what’s up?”

“We found him.” Terry nods her head towards the direction David Harrison was sitting.

Brittney looks in the direction and notices he was talking to another woman. She watches the other woman “we’re going to have to separate those two.”

“Leave that to me.” Valentina walks over to David Harrison.

David was enjoying the conversation with the beautiful brunette sitting next to him. He wasn’t worried about the bond company he was skipping out on. There was no way they could find him. As he continues to talk with the brunette, another woman comes up to him and slaps him hard on the side of his face.

“You cheating, son of a bitch! I find you here talking to this whore, while our children are at home sick and starving.” Valentina looks at David with an angry look on her face.

David looks at the woman that just yelled at him and slapped him on the side of his face. A confused look appears on his face “lady, I have no idea what you are talking about. I’m not even married to you.”

Betty looks at the woman as she stood between her and Fred. She was wondering who this woman was.

“Fred, who is this woman?” Betty looks towards David.

“Fred! You told this woman your name is Fred, David?” Valentina was enjoying this opportunity.

“David? Your name is David?” Betty couldn’t believe she was being lied to.

“I can explain.” David stands up off his bar stool.

“Don’t!” Betty slaps David’s face and storms off.

A smirk appears on Valentina’s face as she looks at David. She was so loving this “now, that matter is taken care of. I have two friends I would you to meet, Mr. Harrison.”

Terry and Brittany come walking over to Valentina and David. Brittney takes her handcuffs out “Mr. Harrison, you are under arrest. You can either come quietly or you can have your ass kicked by three women.”

“Who are you?” David was confused about who these women were.

“We’re bounty hunters from K&P Services.” Brittney slaps the cuffs on David.

up
180 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Snerk.

WillowD's picture

I got a nice giggle reading this. Thanks.

Ohhhh EPIC

Samantha Heart's picture

This was the BEST take down method & Valentina LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT LOL!

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Confuse your target

Jamie Lee's picture

Physically taking down a target isn't always necessary if said target can be confounded by something unknown to him. It was easier for the three women to take David down as they did than messing up their clothing by kicking butt.

Others have feelings too.

So now

comes the bar fight.

"The barstools were in the shape of saddles."

Do they have sidesaddle barstools for the ladies? ;-)


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin