Life-Changing Moments 4.1

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 4.1: Job & Love.

[Note: This chapter continues straight from the previous chapter]

I sat down looking around thinking about the structure of the cafe it was quite big and sensational looking...Just as I was thinking about it Susan introduced herself. She was in her early 40s but still looked like she was in her late 20s she had a straight sleek shoulder-length bob that was parted from the side. She was wearing a black dress which matched her hair perfectly. She was the owner and the manager of the cafe. She told me the cafe was opened 4 years ago and is quite famous for the fusion food.
Then she asked me about myself. I told her about my hobbies, educational background (that I am currently studying), family, etc. Then all of a sudden as I was telling about myself. She said, "You are a boy right." I was in a deep shock as my cover was blown. She was a sharp woman I could not have been able to lie in her face so I asked "How did you know ma'am?"
Susan: Don't get me wrong you are very beautiful looking. But I am a woman Sophie I can notice little differences about you & how you talk.
Skye: Sorry for deceiving you, ma'am.
Susan: It's ok honey I am sure you have your reasons.

I thought that I lost the job and just as I about to leave she said...

Susan: So when do you want to start working?
Skye: Huh, I thought I lost the Job!
Susan: Why, Just because you are a boy dressed as a girl. I do not mind things like that and I quite like you. You are smart, confident, truthful, and straight to the point which is rare these days even for a girl let alone the fact that you are a boy.
Skye: Does that mean I got the job?
Susan: Yup.
Skye: Thank you so much ma'am for giving me the chance to work here.
Susan: (smilingly) Call me Susan. So when you want to start working here?
Skye: I can work from tomorrow.
Susan: Ok. Your Uniform will be provided today and the name tag will be given to you in a day or two.

She called Kate to the room and told her to give me my uniform and to introduce me to everyone. Then she told me to go with her.
I got up she shaken my hand and said "welcome to sunshine cafe Sophie happy to be working with you." I nod my head said thank you and left the room.
As we got out of the room everyone was waiting there. Then everyone introduced themselves...
Kate: Hi I am Kate look forward to working with you I manage the customers and their orders.
2nd girl: Hi there I am Amy I work at the counter.
New Guy: Hi I am Mark I work in the kitchen with her.
3rd girl: Hi sweetheart I am Jessica I work in the Kitchen with Mark.

I too introduced myself to everyone. After that everyone got back to their work except Kate she showed me the whole place and explained my job to me.
Kate: Now that's all you have to do. What's your clothing size I need it for your uniform.
I told her my size. Then she bought me the uniform. It has a top and a skirt. black color orange highlights with the cafe logo. It looked neat. I was given 2 sets.
After this, I called my sister to pick me up and got out to meet her after giving farewell to everyone.
On the way I told my Sister that I got the job she was overjoyed. We had food in the restaurant as a celebration of my first Job after that we went home and slept early as it is my first day to work tomorrow.

Things got quite busy from that day on as I had to work in the morning and study at night I didn't have much free time now.

Over time I made everyone my friend in my cafe and learned many things like cooking & managing. Kate & Mark were my best friends now.
Kate when first saw my hair down she was mesmerized and said "damn you got a beautiful mane!" She always used to compliment my hair. I sometimes used to think she liked my hair more than me lol. With time I got used to the feeling of wearing girl's clothes so much so that I sometimes used to wear girl's clothes at home without even noticing until Sharla used to point out them. My sister nowadays takes extra care of my hair. She says "Growing long hair needs extra care."
I mostly used to avoid meeting Amber outside my apartment.
(Scared what would she think of me when she will see me like this.)
Whenever she came home I usually used to hide in my room. Just like that time passed.

In the 4th month of my Job, things got out of control. Next month was my exams which I needed to pass to attain college due to which I had to focus more on my studies. My schedule got hectic as I used to study till late at night and I had to work at the cafe all day due to which I didn't get much time for rest which was started to affect me.

It was the second week where things got more hard. (The cafe had organized many parties in that week so there were more customers.)
On Saturday I was late at my Job because I woke up pretty late I didn't even have time to get ready properly so I dressed up as fast I could tie my hair in a high ponytail, applied a little makeup, and went to work. Because I was late I had to work some extra. The ponytail was getting difficult to manage as the band was slipping off because of how silky and longer my hair got this past few months (my hair had my hair till my waist now) so during break time I asked Kate to tie my hair in a single braid. I was exhausted at the end of the day and I was getting headaches so I went home a little early.

When I reached home I noticed the door was locked I cursed and just when I was trying to call my sister I passed out.

I woke up after sometimes with a mild headache. I noticed that I was in someone else room and Amber was sitting in front of me. She gave me some orange juice to drink.

Amber: how are you now?
Skye: I am fine now thank you for this.
Amber: When I was leaving for my Job I found you lying in front of your door, afraid I carried you inside my room with Julie.
Skye: Thank you for helping me I think It was because of overwork.
Amber: (smilingly) Skyler or should I call you Sophie now. You felt bad when I called you sister and now here you are wearing girl's clothes.

I realized I was still wearing my work uniform & got embarrassed and said

Skye: look I can explain...
Amber: You don't need to, I knew everything your sister told me everything and I saw you many times in the cafe. You did the work very well and I can't let go a good such a good employee. So you can't quit your job now.
Skye: are joking? I am a student and I have exams next month. I can't be working.
Amber: Ohh you will or else I will tell everyone that you dressed as a girl and are working in a cafe as a girl.
Skye: Please, you can't do that, don't do that.
Amber: I am the assistant manager of the cafe and the owner is my aunt. I will do It if you do not listen to me.
I was shocked listening to this and I thought that she knew from the beginning It was me working there as a girl.
Then Amber came near me and sat next to me. Then she took my braid in her hand and started touching and feeling it. I was surprised seeing her do that. I only dreamt of her doing something like this.

Amber: Your hair is so long, thick, and Silky. Girls would love to have such hair. Please don't ever cut it. It looks very beautiful on you.

Saying this she looked into my eyes she said "I love You Skye" & kissed me on my lips. I was shocked to hear this and asked after our kiss.

Skye: From When?
Amber: When I first heard from Julie that you were a boy. I was shocked to hear that but when I saw you playing with your hair and working hard at the cafe even it was hard on you I fell in love with you.
Hearing this I said, "I Love you too!"
"I know!" Amber said.
Then she took my braid and started playing with it. She lifted my shirt and started tickling my belly button with the ends of my braid. My mind was blown away by that sensation and then she unhooked my bra and started tickling my nipples with my braid. My mind was going nuts and felt like I was under some sort of pleasure spell.
Then I quickly stopped her and asked "What about Julie & your Job?"
"Don't worry she will not return until tomorrow evening and I have told the cafe that I was not feeling well."
We continued our pleasure time
As she kissed me on my lips I joined her. She then slides her hands on my neck into my hair and we shared a passionate kiss. She again started brushing my nipples and belly with the ends of my braid and finally, she started rubbing the braid against my body. Like that we made out. I didn't know when I passed out during that time.

up
93 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos