Finn and Fiona Part 4 of 8

Printer-friendly version

Finn and Fiona. Day Four

After going into the ensuite and relieving myself I had a shower, cleaned my teeth and shaved. I needed to dress in ‘the man from head office’ mode today so had my suit in a suit-bag. I was very smart and went down to the hotel dining room for breakfast, getting tucked into the full English as it would be on the account.

Back in my room I cleaned my teeth again, gargled and made sure I was presentable. Picking up a briefcase that held blank notebooks, pens and a calculator, along with a few other things; I went down to where my car was parked and drove to the factory. There I was shown into a spare office, given the written records and logged onto the factory computer system so I could look at the production figures. I went back to the last time we had audited this factory and started from there. It wasn’t long before I could see why head office wanted to carry out an audit at this particular time. Blind Freddy could see that when you compared the figures from the last audit, the production had remained fairly static while expenditure had gone up. We had spent a lot of money putting in new production machines and robotics so the output should have been at least ten percent better.

I worked through the day, with just a break to go to the canteen to get a sandwich and cup of insipid tea, and was able to get a handle on the problem but had not come up with any definitive causes for the discrepancy. I turned off the computer and closed the books. Putting my notes into the briefcase my last action of the day was to take out a latch set which, with my screwdriver, I attached firmly to the outside of the office door. I then took my briefcase with me as I closed the door, put the latch on and secured it with a new padlock I had brought with me. Back at the hotel I rang my supervisor and told him that I had found a problem and may need to stay here for an extra day, which he approved.

The hotel had a good dining room with an excellent chef so, after I had changed into some casual clothing, I had a short walk around the area to think over the problems at the factory, and then sat down to a very good meal with a glass of wine. Back in my room I sat at the small table and worked through my notes until late. I had not thought of my dreams all day and was thankful that I had been able to concentrate on work. However, as I got sleepy I started to wonder if I would be having another Fiona dream and if I did have one, what on earth will happen this time. I had this entire life story of the girl added to my memory and, should I be transformed into her, I would be able to take over her life with ease. Mind you, getting married in a few days and being ravished by my husband was not something I cared to contemplate on, even if the orgasms left nothing to be desired.

I got into bed and made myself comfortable and drifted off. It didn’t take long for the sound of classical music to wake me in the pink bedroom. I turned the alarm off and lay quietly until I needed to head to the ensuite. Sitting on the toilet I thought about my day ahead, listing off the things that were needed to be done before the wedding. Today I needed to finalise my shoe purchases and make sure I had all the requirements I needed for the honeymoon. I had gone through my period the week before so everything should be good in that department. I was sure that if I didn’t get pregnant on the honeymoon, I would do so within a few more weeks.

I was to meet Bev and Suzy at the dressmakers at lunch-time so that I could finalise their bridesmaids’ dresses. I put on my gown and went downstairs for breakfast. As usual my mother turned up as the kettle was boiling and we sat eating, again in a comfortable silence. She did break the silence by saying “Fiona, it is certainly going to be quiet here when you are gone. I think I may take the opportunity to sell up and get a little unit. It was big enough when your father was still alive and before your sister got married to that Australian and emigrated with him. Perhaps we can ask your fellow to help out with tidying the place up for sale after you come back from your honeymoon.” I said “Mum, dear. Of course we can help but it will have to be weekends as he will be very busy during the week with his new job, he will have a lot of responsibility. We can start with my room after I have cleared out all of my stuff. Our flat will be bursting at the seams but I am sure we will be able to find room for everything. Actually, why don’t you think about how much you want for this house and we may be able to make you an offer if he sells the flat.”

After we had tidied up the breakfast things I went up to my room to get myself ready for the day. The sun had come out and it looked quite nice so I picked out a flowery dress and the appropriate underwear before having a shower and washing my hair. I took my time drying and brushing my hair before putting on the underwear and a pair of tights. Sitting at the vanity I made sure that my make-up was impeccable as the girls would comment if it wasn’t. Putting on the dress and sandals with a two inch heel, I added some jewellery and a spritz of perfume. I made sure I had everything needed in my bag and went downstairs. On a whim, I went around the whole house, looking at it with a buyers’ eye. Outside we had a reasonable garden which my mother kept tidy and there was access at a back alley if we put in a garage. Hmmm, what on earth was I thinking, surely it would be more than we could afford.

I took the bus into town and did manage to find the two pairs of shoes that completed my outfits. It was a good job I had reasonable savings but realised that they would not be so reasonable if I kept spending at this rate. Just as something to fill in the time, I wandered in to a baby clothes supplier. When the lady asked me if I needed any help I told her “Not at the moment but I am hoping that by next week I will be eligible to come in here.” She laughed and said that she often got brides-to-be coming in as the big day got close. She did give me a couple of pages of items that would be required and the current prices. There were contact details on the bottom with an email address so I could order via the internet. I folded it and put it in my bag, thanking her as I left.

I met the girls at the dressmakers and they tried on their dresses. They both looked quite lovely and I was sure that the three of us would make a statement on my wedding day, just a couple of days away, now. Their outfits were boxed up and we left them at the dressmakers while we went and had a light lunch, chatting merrily as we ate. After lunch they went back to work and I went back to the dressmaker to pick up the boxes and my shopping. She called a cab for me as it was too much to take on the bus. The cab took me home and I gave him a good tip when he carried the boxes to the front door. As the girls were going to dress here on Saturday, I put the boxes in the spare bedroom for them. I took my shoes and put them with the outfits. All the packaging I had collected this week was now taken out to the bins and I tore it up to go into the recycle bin.

Even though I had plenty still to do, I was finding that not being at work gave me hours during the day that I would have normally filled with stress and tension. Instead, I was feeling very much at ease and suggested to my mother that we should take the opportunity to head into town and see a movie. She readily agreed and we freshened ourselves up and took the bus back to town. We went to the cinema and there was a new romantic comedy which we both wanted to see. In the cinema we enjoyed the film, having a little weep at the very emotional wedding at the end. When we came out it was time to eat so I treated my mother at an Italian Restaurant that we both liked. When we got home she gave me a hug and thanked me for the treat and took herself off to bed.

I then went to my own room and sat on the bed to catch up with the messages on my phone. I was going to keep it turned off next week. I giggled at the thought of it going off at the most inappropriate time. There were a few messages from the girls at the resort, saying that they looked forward to seeing me back there on Friday for my full day being pampered. There was a message from my man, saying that he was going well with his course and everything was on track for him to be home Friday evening. He signed off my telling me how much he loved me and it made me a bit weepy after seeing the wedding scene in the movie.

I undressed and had a wash, putting on a new black nightie to get into the mood for Saturday night. In bed my thoughts turned to that time to come. I thought about holding his penis and licking it before sucking on it. Before I knew it I was rubbing myself and thinking about it sinking into my body, hard and strong, with his loving arms around me and his lips on mine. Once again I was lifting my groin to the sky and mewling quietly as I shuddered my way through the best orgasm I had enjoyed for a very long time, and then …….

The alarm went off and I woke in a pool of sweat and semen. Wow, I thought, that girl knows how to enjoy herself. I then thought that she was really organised, just my kind of person.

Marianne G 2021

up
122 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos