Finn and Fiona Part 1 of 8

Printer-friendly version

Finn and Fiona. Day One

My name is Phineas Olsen and I am a thirty year old accountant for a ‘wellness’ company. It is not an onerous job and there seems to be a huge market for our products and services which keeps me pleasantly busy five days a week.

Today is Saturday and it is my day to do my laundry, followed by the little cleaning around my flat and then I usually go shopping after I put my clean stuff away. I have become pretty self-sufficient as I have never been able to extend any of my dates beyond a couple of outings. I don’t know what turns the girls off me as I consider myself fairly un-alarming, always courteous and gentlemanly. Perhaps all the girls I have dated wanted gorillas as husbands and not a pussy-cat.

Lord knows, I have thought about being brutish and overbearing but every time I decide to go down that path my brain screams ‘don’t even think about it! It is just not you and no girl likes a fraud.’ So I carry on with my solitary life, working hard and making good money which I hardly ever spend, except for necessities. I am sure my chemist thinks I am gay as he always smiles and asks me about our latest products. Sometimes he says “Finn, have you been trying those new pills of yours, your skin is looking smooth as a baby’s bottom.” Or else it’s “Those weight reduction pills must be good, your waist is like a girls.”

Nevertheless, he is a good chap and I smile pleasantly whenever he makes a comment and buy my usual purchases, the packs of disposable razors, deodorant, soaps and hair shampoo with conditioner. He does sometimes ask me about our company products when he is thinking of stocking a bigger range so I can discuss new pills and potions. I do get to see the literature at work so that I can match the outgoings with the different experimental lines. The incomings are always well above the outgoings so we remain a very profitable business.

I shop at a particular supermarket every Saturday and buy my supplies of frozen meals for the week. I do, sometimes, get fresh meat and vegetables for a weekend cook-up but, during the week, we have such a good canteen at work I only need a light meal at night. I usually get myself a Saturday meal at the local hotel, my one splurge for the week, and then go home to put away my purchases and then sit with a cup of tea, my favourite biscuits and a good book. Saturday night is TV night and then it’s off to bed.

That Saturday was like all the others before it and I watched TV until eleven before having a pee and a wash, putting on my sleepwear and getting into bed. I usually go to sleep pretty quickly and tonight was no different.

When I opened my eyes I was in a different room. I looked around and it was very pink and frilly. Wondering where I was I pulled the covers off and swung my legs out of bed to sit on the edge. In front of me was a built-in wardrobe with a full mirrored door and, when I looked, I saw a girl sitting on the bed looking back at me. She was dark-haired, with a triangular face, lovely green/blue eyes, a pert nose and she looked quite pretty, even straight out of bed. She wore a satin and lace nightie in a light red and her fingers and toes sported bright red polish. When I moved my arm to push hair from my face she did the same and, as I stood up to go to the toilet, she stood as well. I moved my hand to my butt to give it a pinch and she did the same, both of us going “Ow” at the same time.

My need to pee was now overcoming my surprise at seeing myself as a female and I went into a walk-in robe that overflowed with femininity and then into the ensuite, where I sat and let my bladder do its thing. I seemed to be doing all of this automatically so decided to let my new self take control of things until I found out what was the cause of this huge change. I washed my hands and, as I came back into the bedroom, I heard a voice call “Fiona, your breakfast is ready, hurry up, girl, because Beverley will be here in an hour.”

I slid my feet into the pink fluffy slippers and found a wrap hanging over the back of a chair, putting it on. I left the room and went downstairs into the kitchen where my mother – this I knew instinctively – had put my usual bran and toast on the table. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and thanked her. As I ate I started to realise that I knew who I was – Fiona O’Halloran – and that I was twenty seven. I then remembered that I had been working as a PA to the manager of a spa resort until Friday, taking six weeks holiday because I was to be married in a week!

My mother fussed around me to make sure that I had all my breakfast. She said that I may not be a working girl for the moment but I should always keep the alarm on in case I fell into bad habits. I nodded at the right times, tidied up my plate and cup and went back to my room. Knowing I was on a strict time restraint I had a quick shower and dressed in jeans and a colourful top over my bra and pants. I must say that when I washed myself I felt an alarming amount of excitement rubbing certain parts of me but did not take it any further.

I put on some short boots, sat myself at my vanity and applied make-up, not too much as it was just a shopping trip. Giving my hair a final brush I added some jewellery and spritzed myself with perfume before making sure my handbag had all the things I needed for the shops. The Finn inside watched it all with wonder and a little trepidation. Back downstairs I was just in time to answer the door to Beverley and we exchanged air kisses. I called out to my mother as we left to get into the car that was waiting at the kerb with Suzy at the wheel. These two girls were my closest friends and today we were heading into the shopping street to get me a whole new wardrobe for my honeymoon.

We started at Victoria’s Secret for seven sets of underwear, plus a couple of garter belts and some stockings “So you are ready at any time during the day” Suzy whispered as we were looking at them. Then it was on to a shop where we bought some bikinis and pool-wear as the honeymoon was to be on one of the Greek Islands. Luckily, my husband-to-be had a good bit of savings and had insisted we do it in style. Then we hit a restaurant for lunch after putting our purchases in the car. I was ready to sit down, having tried on ten times more clothes than we bought. Over a light lunch we chatted. Beverley said “I still don’t see what you see in him, Fi, he is nice enough but I would have thought that someone a little more athletic would be better.” We had talked around this before and I gave my usual answer “Bev, I know you like he-men but I am totally happy with my man. He is my soul-mate and I am sure that he will be fully up to scratch when the time comes.”

In the afternoon we went for evening dressing, nightwear and - most importantly – my going away dress which needed to be demure while sexy, elegant but easy to remove. This took some hours to achieve. The plan was that the wedding was to be in the morning and our flight was in the afternoon so the reception would be a lunch. When I got home with my bags I took them to my room where I clipped all of the tags and folded the items for the honeymoon into a new suitcase, ready for the flight. My going away outfit was put into a garment bag to go to the hotel where we were having the reception; my mother would be taking my wedding dress home with her that afternoon. Next week I was going to look for shoes and had taken pictures of the dresses on my phone so I could match the colours.

Back downstairs we agreed that Chinese was the way to go for a Saturday evening so I rang the take-away while my mother readied the table. When it arrived I paid the guy and we sat and ate in the kitchen. It didn’t take much to tidy up and we went into the lounge to watch some mindless shows on TV. After a while my mother hit the mute button and we watched some bimbo’s prancing around in front of a bemused, and very hairy man, supposedly in the act of ‘looking for luuurve’. My mother said “Do you realise, that this time next week you will be in bed with your husband, it is a big night for any girl.” I told her that I was completely ready for it, not telling her that I had mislaid my virginity a few times when I was a teenager.

We decided to call it a night around ten and I kissed my mother on the cheek before going up to my room. I took off my top and jeans and looked at my reflection in the big mirror, thinking that I hoped my husband would like what he had taken on for life. I put my undies into a hamper and put on the red nightie. I went into the ensuite for a final pee, make-up removal regime and teeth clean. Getting into bed I laid there wondering if everything would be all right the next weekend. I slid my hands over my breasts and rubbed my nipples. Soon I started to think lewd thoughts and they got a little lewder as my right hand ventured to my groin. Pulling up the hem of my nightie I found my labia and started to finger myself. I brought myself to a state of full arousal and arched my back and stifled a cry as I experienced a rolling orgasm that left me totally drained and then ……

The alarm rang and my eyes shot open to find myself in my flat, on my back, panting, in my bed with a pool of cum on my stomach and very wet pyjamas.

Marianne G 2021

up
168 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Wait, what???

Talk about a frustrating way to start the day.