Finn and Fiona Part 2 of 8

Printer-friendly version

Finn and Fiona. Day Two

As I lay there, my penis drooping into the goo it had deposited on my stomach, I looked around the room to make sure I was at the right place. That had been one hell of a dream with a total immersion into another life, complete with all the sounds, sights, smell and activities of the real world. I had never had a dream like it before.

I wrapped my pants around me as I got out of bed to head for the bathroom. I deposited my pyjamas into the bath for a wash as soon as I was dressed and then got myself a hot shower, peeing as I washed myself. I lathered my face and shaved in the shower, not needing to remove very much but wispy stubble. Drying I thought on the dream and was amazed at how real it had been. I got dressed in my golfing clothes as this was my usual once-a-month golf day with a couple of work-mates.

After my toast and coffee for breakfast I grabbed my golf-bag out of its cupboard, made sure I had the proper spiked shoes in their bag, checked that I had enough balls to see me through the morning and, locking my flat door, went down to the front of the building to wait for Bill, Jack and Ted, my golfing partners. We all worked at the company, Bill was in accounting with me while Jack and Ted were in the marketing office. After about five minutes, the car pulled up in front of my building and I put my bag in the back with the others before getting into the back seat with Ted.

We chatted about the previous week at work for a while before Jack and Ted started talking about their Saturday night at their local pub and the girls that they had tried to chat up. “Stuck up bitches” grumbled Jack “they were happy to drink the drinks we bought for them but disappeared into the ladies loo, never to be seen again. I’m sure there is a back way out that the girls use as that’s not the first time we have been left like tits on a bull.” Bill laughed and said “I suppose you used all of the usual pick-up lines, especially the one about girls needing a real man.”

Ted chuckled and said “Don’t you know it, Bill. Not that it would be a line you would ever use.” They all had a laugh at that and I did join in for appearance sake as Bill was well known for being gay and even had a partner in life that he left home on our golf days, Rufus being totally bored with the game and especially with Jack and Ted, who he thought were total cave-men. I thought the same too, but tried to keep my ideas close to my chest. When we got to the golf club we checked in and found that we had about fifteen minutes to wait before the first tee was free. Jack and Ted both had flasks in their bags which they supped at while we waited. Bill and I just watched the other players as they teed off, passing comments on their technique. Bill sometimes commented on the physique of the men while I was left to comment on the women. This morning, though, I was more interested in looking at how they dressed and co-ordinated the colours. I had never realised it before that there was a concerted attempt to have matching clothes with the golf bag and even the flash on the head of the driver matched.

We played our normal game, me usually taking five or six on a par-four while Jack and Ted were their usual competitive selves, even making bets on the outcome of each hole. Bill was usually on par or one over so we did not have any need to try to match the others. At the seventh, Jack and Ted hit very long drives while Bill and I were both off to the right and quite a bit shorter. The others trotted off towards their balls and I found myself walking alongside Bill, who suddenly spoke. “Finn, you are very quiet this morning, is something on your mind?” I waited a few moments to pluck up enough courage to tell him that I had a dream last night where I was a girl. I told him it was totally real to me. He laughed and said that he often had those dreams, even while he was awake, but he always came back to just being himself at the end, much to his disappointment. He told me it was normal for those trapped in the wrong body but that, as he knew that I was not gay, it was a bit unusual for someone like me.

I admitted that I had noticed things about the lady players this morning that I had never bothered with before. “Ah” he said “you picked up on the clothing and the colours, did you? I see those things as well but I talk about the guys because they are the ones who turn me on.” Feeling a little better for sharing my experience I played with my usual skills until we reached the nineteenth tee where we had a drink or two before heading home. At my building I got out of the car and retrieved my bag before saying cheerio to the others. Back in my room I took off my golfing clothes and put on some casual pants and a good shirt. Making sure I had my wallet I went down to my lock-up and backed my car out. Now, I know I have said that I do not splurge much but my car is my first love. I don’t take it to work and I reckon that there are very few that even know I have one. It is an older Daimler Sovereign and I keep it in pristine condition. I closed up the lock-up and drove to a service station to fill it up with petrol. I then went on a drive through the hills and dales and finally arrived at the seaside where I got some fish and chips, sitting on a bench to eat them while looking at the grey sea.

All the time I was thinking of the dream and the girl I had been. I realised I knew her history, her memories and her aspirations. I knew she was a worker at a spa resort and vowed that, one day, I would go there to see if she was for real. Then I realised how stupid that sounded, even to me. Scattering the remains of my meal for the gulls I put my rubbish in a bin and got back into my car for the ride home. Back in the flat I made sure I had everything ready for work tomorrow, set the alarm, put on fresh pyjamas and got into my bed, falling asleep quickly.

At the sound of classical music I opened my eyes and turned the alarm off. I could see that it was daylight and I was back as Fiona. As it was not such a shock as yesterday, I lay for a few minutes to collect my thoughts. Today was Sunday and I was booked to be at a friends’ house for a BBQ as a send-off before I married. It was casual and there would be a mixed company. I put on my gown and slippers and went into the ensuite for a pee and to take the sleeps out of my eyes before going downstairs to get mine and my mothers’ breakfast. She arrived as the kettle was boiling and we sat in comfortable silence while we ate. I then went up to my room and put on my exercise gear. My usual Sunday morning was for an early jog before I showered. I did a loop around our neighbourhood for an hour and got back to the house to shower and change. My mother was already in her church dress when I joined her to go to the late morning service at the church I would be married in next Saturday.

After we got home I stripped and put on one of my old bikinis with a loose top and shorts. Putting everything I needed into a big bag, along with a towel and better shoes, I slipped into a pair of slides and went back downstairs. Suzy picked me up and we went to the home of Juliette, not a good friend but friendly enough to offer her house and pool for the BBQ. There was quite a crowd and it was very pleasant, the food being reasonably well cooked and the company being jovial. Many of the males present wanted to give me a good-luck kiss and I was happy to fall in with the tradition. I found it a bit odd kissing such a range of men, from smooth to bearded, from good smelling to beer-breath and from gentlemen to gropers. We had a swim and I was complimented on how good I looked in a bikini. Afterwards I helped to tidy up and then the girls and I went to a pub for the evening. Several had asked me where the groom was and I told them that he was in the USA to study some new software that his company was installing and that he would be back in time to be married - or else!

I had downed a few during the night and we had only had nuts and crisps after the BBQ so was happy to be dropped off outside my home. It took me a few tries to get my key in the lock but I eventually got in and up to my room. I stripped off and had a shower to wash the chlorine off as well as taking away the smell of booze and sweat. I put on a blue satin nightie and got into bed, hoping to go off to sleep straight away but ended up thinking about my man, my husband to be, and my fingers acted on the impetus of my thoughts and I, once again, found myself with my back arched and a shuddering orgasm completely filling my whole being, and then …..

The alarm went off for Monday morning and I was once again lying in a pool of sweat and with another pool of cum on my stomach. At this rate I was going to have to buy new pyjamas unless I did a special wash.

Marianne G 2021

up
143 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos