Sweet little spy pt 28

Printer-friendly version


Sweet Little Spy



Part 28

“Hey, Its Friday night. Lets go out for dinner.” he asked.

“Yeah, sounds good.”

We headed out to Mom's Lincoln. As we were backing out of the driveway. I noticed a Red, White and Blue car pulling out of the Reid's. We pulled in front of the house.

“Hey, Amber, Greg.” Daddy called out the window.

“Hi, Ira.”

“What's got you taking out your car tonight?”

“Friday is normally cruise and dinner night. Paige bugged me to take my pace car. Were are the 4 of you heading?” Mr. Reid asked.

“We are heading out to dinner too.” Mom told them.

“Hey, want to join us. We normally go up to Telegraph Rd. Cruise a little then chose some place to eat. Sometimes we run into one of our other girls, up there.”

“That sounds like fun, Daddy. Can we?” Lynn asked.

Then I pleaded, “Please, Daddy.”

“Well, OK. Lead the way.”

Daddy followed the Reid's in their Pace car. Turning on Nine mile. We turned right on Telegraph Rd. I kept a look out. I didn't see any cool cars cruising.

“If this is a cruising spot were are the cool cars.” I asked Lynn quietly.

“Maybe its at a different area.” She answered.

I just shrugged.

We drove through a part of Detroit. I was glad I had my SIG in my purse. I know that Lynn was armed too. One thing that is ingrained in us during the procedure. Is better to have it and not need it, then to need it and not have it.

After we past 6 mile a couple cool cars passed us.

The farther south on Telegraph we went, the more cool cars we saw. It was cool the looks and thumbs up that Mr. Reid got with his pace car. We passed Plymouth rd. The Hardees was full of cool cars.

As approached West Chicago, an older gray Buick (said on the back) passed us. It pulled up right next to Mr. Reid. Driving side by side. It looked like they were talking. I saw Mr. Reid wave the other car off. The gray Buick took off like a shot. Sounding like the exhaust dropped off. It was so cool. As the sun started to sink in the west. More and more cars came out.

We made a couple loops on Telegraph. Everyone was having fun. Even Daddy, driving mom's Continental. I saw him take moms hand. They smiled at each other.

On our third trip north. I saw a couple of Harley's pull next to Mr. Reid's Buick. Both bike were customized. One was completely done. Wild paint, everything. Both riders had a younger person riding with them. They exchanged words then the inside rider gave a thumbs up and they took off.

Mr, Reid pulled into the Outback steak house. We parked as Mr. Reid backed his car into a parking spot in the back. As me and my family got out of our Lincoln. I saw that gray Buick pull in. The driver gunned it a little. The whole car lurched sideways a little. It backed in next to Mr. Reid's pace car. Mr. Reid, Dr. Reid, and Paige got out. The people in the gray car got out too. The driver was a tall, beautiful lady. The passenger was too. Two girls got out too. They seemed a little younger than me.

Both girls ran to Mr. Reid, yelling. “Hi, grandpa.” He knelt down and gave both girls a hug.

Thinking to myself, That must be Kelsey as Paige said she was a lesbian. Our family walk over to were the Reid's were.

“Hi, Kelsey.” Mom greeted the driver. “Hi, Brook.”

“Hi, Jennifer” they both said. “Hi, Ira” They greeted dad.

“Whitley, Riley This is my friend, Allison. And her sister Lynn. They live next door.”
Paige introduced us to the young ladies.

“Hi, Allison. I am Whitley Reid.” One of the twins came over to me. She offered her hand. She did the same with Lynn.

“And you must be Riley.” offering my hand to the other twin. She shook it.

“Aunt Paige says you are going to Even's like she is?”

“Whitley, how many time do I have to tell you, both. You don't have to call me Aunt Paige. Just Paige is fine.”

Riley piped up. “Well Mommy is your sister and we call all mommy's sisters Aunt. We also call Momma's sister Aunt Meagan.”

“OK, I will talk to Kelsey about it.” She lead us over to were Mom and Dad, and Mr. and Dr. Reid were talking to Kelsey and Brook.

“Kelsey, Brook, This is Allison and Lynn. They are our neighbors too.”

We both shook their offered hand.

I kinda wondered why we were still waiting outside instead of going in the restaurant.

“Allison, Honey.” Mom started. “We are waiting on one of Mr. and Dr. Reid's other daughters and her family.”

I just nodded OK.

Less than a minute later. We heard a roar. Those two custom motorcycles came into the parking lot. The both pulled around in the empty spots next to Kelsey's car. They both walked their motorcycle back parking side by side. The really custom one seemed to let air out. It settled right down putting the lower frame on the ground. The other one just lowered the rear of the bike.

Each of the riders were helping their passengers off. And also take off their helmets. Once the helmets where off. They were twin girls. The rider of the way custom motorcycle pulled off her helmet and shook out her hair. She was about the same height at Kelsey. She was also beautiful. The other rider took off his helmet. He was tall about an inch taller than daddy. He is 6'1”.

Both girls did the same as Whitley and Riley, yelled. “Grandma, grandpa.” and ran to Mr. and Dr. Reid. Giving them a hug.

They were younger than Brook and Kelsey's girls.

“Marsha, Madison.” Paige called as the two girls came over to her. Giving Paige a hug too.

“Hi, Aunt Paige” They both giggled.

“Now you two, Somebody is telling them to do it.” Paige suggested.

Kelsey, Brook, and her sister. Broke out in giggles.

Dr. Reid introduced mom and dad to their daughter and son in law.

“Allison, Lynn. This is one of my middle daughters, Keely and her husband, Pete Sutherland.” Mr. Reid told us.

“So how many do we have,” Keely counted. “ us four, Kelsey's four, The Wilson's four then Mom, dad, and Aunt Paige.”

“Keely, would you stop with the aunt stuff. What, I am only like not even 3 years older that Whitley and Riley.”

“Maybe,” Kelsey, Keely and Brook said in unison.

Mr. Sutherland, Mr. Reid and Daddy. Lead the way to the restaurant. Mr. Sutherland holding one of his daughters hands. Keely was hold her other daughters hand. Dr. Ried, Mom, Mrs. and Mrs. Reid and Mrs. Sutherland walked in a group. With Whitley and Riley. Then bringing up the rear, Me, Paige and Lynn.

Daddy held the door as we all filed into the restaurant. Mr. Reid told the hostess that there was 15 of us. We were told of about a 15 minute wait for our table. We went back outside to wait. Enjoying the Michigan summer evening.

Shortly they told us that our tables were ready. So we filed back into the restaurant. We followed the hostess. We were lead to a large table. We each found a seat. I sat between Lynn and Paige. Across from Mrs. Sutherland. We had a great meal. We learned about the Reid's. Like Paige has said. Her Sister Kelsey and Brook own 3 roller rinks. While Mrs. Sutherland is the one responsible for building the custom bikes her and her husband were riding. Both her and Mr. Sutherland build the bikes. They have a shop at one of Dr. Reid parent's Harley dealerships. They own 5. We all had a great time. After eating and after dinner talk we headed out.

Mr. and Mrs. Sutherland help their daughters with their helmets. They hopped on their motorcycles after giving there parents hugs. They took off. 'Then Kelsey, Brook, Whitley and Riley also took off. We said our good byes and headed for home.

Emily was being good she only made me use the bathroom once while at dinner. Of course that changed once we got home. I had to rush to get to the bathroom.

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
96 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well that mystery is solved.

Samantha Heart's picture

About the Red White and Blue car lol. It was the the parent Reeds pace car kind of cool actually. As for the buick lol looks can be very deceiving its a dragster wrapped in a plane gray car with a exhaust switch. I think the secret of all the girls will be reveled shortly I'm not just talking the Reed girls Nina skills or that Lynn & Alison are trained secret operatives & very deadly too. I'm also talking about the other Reed secret & Alison & Lynn as well.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Sadly to short

I am always glad to see a new chapter to a story that I actually like but I wish that these chapters were longer then what they actually are.

Alright?

So I noticed that it has been awhile sense you have updated any of your stories. So this is me checking in to see if you are alright. I know that I haven't commented on any of the stories so far a lot of that is due to not always being logged on when I am actually reading the stories. I will let you know that I have been enjoying this one from you and would love to see you return to updating this story. Personally something that I dislike a lot are unfinished stories. So please come back and update these stories please.