Sweet little spy pt 21

Printer-friendly version


Sweet Little Spy part 21

“I know about the birds, and the bees. I mean when and who and then how did he get into your pants?”

“Well, We met at Cheer camp. He was on one of those big national co-ed cheer teams. He was kinda talked me into kissing him. I didn't really know what my body was doing. It got all weird and stuff. He put his hands, Uh, down there.” I motioned to my crotch.

“You know about the bad touch. Right” Paige asked.

“Yeah, but at the time it didn't feel bad. I felt good. He reached into my panties. Put his finger in my vagina. It got me so wet down there. I thought I peed my pants. I couldn't help myself. I let him pull my shorts and panties down.

“Then he did it you you?”

“Yeah, He did pull out before he, ah you know.”

“Yeah,”

“Next thing I know I skipped a period. I had thought being I had just started them it was normal. You know not being regular. From what Lynn says.”

“How did you find out?” Paige asked.

“Well it was the stupid morning sickness. Mom noticed me throwing up each morning. She went and got a pregnancy test. I took it soon as she got home.

“Of course, it was positive. She asked me how it happened if I had sex with a boy. I told her the story. Since both mom and dad are against abortion. Well here I am.”

“Wow, So you are keeping it?”

“Yeah, I am going to keep Emily. She is my daughter.”

“It's a girl?”

Smiling, “Yeah. Your mom saw her yesterday. She was sucking her thumb.”

“Awww, that is cute.”

“So, are you able to do stuff.” Paige asked.

“I can do anything as long as Emily is alright with it, and your mom and the team Dr says it is OK.”

“Team Doctor? What team are you on?”

“Both me and Lynn are on the All American Cheer Team.”

“What is that?” Paige sounded curious.

“It is the best of the best cheerleaders from across the country. We compete around the world. We also give demonstrations. We did one for the military last year. We got cool uniforms, in red, white and blue camouflage. I have been to 21 different countries?”

“Wow, I have only been to Canada. That is before my parents died.”

“I'm sorry, Mom told me that you were adopted.”

“I miss them still. But I dearly love my new mom and dad. Heck the whole family. All my sisters, my brothers in law, my sister in law, and my nieces and nephew. Are super cool.”

“Oh, your sister is a lesbian?”

“Yeah, She is.” Paige said.

“Well that is cool with me. I am still in the experiment stage.”

“Allison, How can you be still experimenting you've already done it with a guy.”

“So, maybe I did it with a girl too.”

Paige's eyes got big, “you've did it with a girl too?”

“No, not yet.” I lied. Remembering Holly's mind blowing tongue action on my pussy. Thinking I really did it with a girl and didn't do it with a boy. The reverse of what it seems. Being pregnant and all.

All of the sudden, Tinks ears perked up. She then took off like a shot out of Paige's room.

“Daddy, must be home.” As we heard a door open. And a man talking to her mom.

“Common I'll introduce you to my dad.” Paige pulled at my arm.

“Yeah, sure.”

I followed Paige up stairs to the living room. Dr. Reid was on one end of the couch. A man was on the other. He seemed tall, very distinguished.

“Hi, Miss Paige. Hows my girl today?” He asked.

“Hi, Daddy. I'm fine. I would like you to meet Allison the girl who lives next door.”

I stepped up and put out my hand. “Nice to meet you, Mr. Reid.”

“It is nice to meet one of Paige's friends.” He shook my offered hand.

“Hi, Dr. Reid. How are you today.”

“Hi,Allison. I am fine. Any problems with” She kind motioned towards my stomach.

“Oh, She has been quiet for the most part.” I answered. I noticed the Mr. Reid had a what is going on look. I figured I might as well tell because soon I will be showing big time. With my 90# body.

“Mr. Reid, I am pregnant. I'm having a little girl. Her name is Emilia.”

“Well congratulations. I take it you are seeing Paige's mom.”

“I sure am.”

“Well she does have some experience in delivering babies. She's delivered all 10 of our grandkids.”

“Greg, You well know I have delivered more than that.”Dr. Reid commented.

“Allison, you are in good hands with her.”

I noticed the clock on the mantle said quarter to 6. We usually have dinner at 6. “Paige,I have to be going. I have dinner soon. We'll get together tomorrow. Nice meeting you Mr. Reid.”

“Bye, Allison.” Paige called as I went out the front door.

Walking the short distance home. I could smell dinner cooking. Smelled so good. I think someone got a whiff as she started to move around some. She decided to press on my bladder. Now I had to go.

“Hi, Miss Allison” Daddy called as I rushed past into the bathroom.

Wow, I didn't realize I had to go so bad. I left the bathroom. Going into the living room. I gave Daddy a hug. “Sorry daddy. Somebody decided to move and press on my bladder.”

“I remember, When your mother was carrying you. You were the same way.”

“I was a good baby.”I teased.

“That is debatable.”

“Dinner is ready.”The call came from the kitchen, it was Lynn.

I sat in my normal seat. Waited for everybody to sit down.”

“So, how did you like Paige. She's a sweetheart.” Mom asked.

“Yeah, she's cool.”

Mom looked to Lynn. “So what did you do after lunch. I knew that you meet Paige and then took off. .”

“Well me and Shelby got together to work on our cheers and stuff. She's my Co-Captain.”

“Starting early.” Daddy added.

“I want to be ready as soon as school starts. Our first varsity game is the following Friday. We got a call from Mrs. Masterson when I was there. We are to meet at Peppies on Grand River tomorrow at 2. To get our uniforms ordered.”

“Cool, Can't wait.”

“OH, and Mom you don't have to take us. Shelby is going to pick us up.”

“I take it Shelby has her license?” Daddy asked.

“Yes, she does. She's had it over a year. She even has her own car.”

“You keep an eye, if she is doing anything stupid behind the wheel. You call your mother to come pick you two up.”

“Yes, Daddy. We will.” We both answered.

I helped clear the table. Me and Lynn washed and dried them. I retired to my room, turned on the radio. Found a cool vintage rock station. I sat in my bent wood rocker, thinking of our All American routines. While these routines are ingrained in all of the team members heads. It is of course able to be taught to others, though. I went through each and every routine move by move in my head. Smiling all the way.

Used the potty, brushed my teeth then turned in about 10. Had some dreams of my training. One weird one of Emily, knowing some of my training. She was in 7th grade and in intro to German class. She was talking German almost fluently, after 2 weeks of class.

Woke at about 9. used the bathroom. Brushed the over night snarls out of my hair. Grabbed a bowl of cereal, and orange juice. Took my baby pills. Lynn came down already dressed for our run.

“About time you got up. I was just about to do the run without you this morning” She teased.

I just stuck my tongue out at her. “Na, …....Give me a couple and I'll be ready.”

I rushed upstairs quickly changed and was back down within 5 minutes. “there told you less that 5 minutes.”

“by my calculations it was closer to six.”

“I can go without you.” I told her. “I can handle anything.”

“Yeah, except getting pregnant.”

“Oh, shut up.”

Lynn and I headed out. Hitting the north east block. It was about normal. Friendly waves. A few looks. As we rounded the far corner, passing the backyard. We noticed a girl exercising she was doing some cheerleading moves. The girl did look familiar. She looked up and saw us.

“Hey,” She called.

“Hi” we responded.

She jogged over to the fence. “Your Lynn and Allison.” She was about 2 inches taller than Lynn. Light brown shoulder length hair. Cute round face.

We nodded.

“I'm Rebecca, I'm on your team.”

“OK, I remember seeing you at the team meeting, yesterday.” Lynn added.

“You two were great at tryouts, are you going to show the squad some of those moves.”

“I hope to. Me and Shelby are working on some routines.”

“Way cool,” She turned to me. “you were awesome, too.”

I just smiled.

“Oh, you may want to watch your back.” She started.

“Why is that?” I asked.

“Jill is so pissed that you got captain of the varsity squad. While she only got co-captain of the JV squad. She thinks she should have been captain of the Varsity squad. She was one of the better ones last year.”

“Well, she shouldn't be mad at me. I didn't make the decision that was all the coaches.” Lynn added.

“Most of us know that. But she is that type. Allison you need to also. She is way pissed that a 6th grader made the Varsity squad.”

“Thanks for the info. But don't worry. We can handle anything she wants to throw at us.”
Lynn stated, I just nodded.

“You two going to be at Preppies later?”

“Yeah, being we both need our uniforms.”

“Yeah, me too. I was on the freshman squad last year. Now I am needing a Varsity uniform. Plus I've grown some over the summer. I can barely fit into my freshman top anymore.”

“We will see you there.”

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
104 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

A team member passing on info

Samantha Heart's picture

That is the sign of a GOOD team member. Rebecca passed along info about the former squad Captain. Who appears to be an entitled bitch. That is a good team member. As for Allison & her sister able to handle anything Jill throws at them Is 100% correct they can handle her & more.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Where is THE truth?

Jamie Lee's picture

It is good Allison doesn't have a wooden nose, or strings attached, or her nose would be at least twenty feet long. Has either girl ever spoken the truth since they got out of camp transformation?

Yeah, Jill being pissed she didn't get varsity captain was a given, judging by her initial attitude when she first entered the gym.

Most probably she'll go after Allison first, since she's in sixth grade and should be easy to handle. Hopefully Jill will go after Allison because of the age difference, and does so in front of other girls. That way when Allison hands Jill her head, it will make Jill look the fool in front of others.

Of course, if Allison is attacked first, and humiliates Jill, that will only make her angrier and she'll want to take it out on Lynn. And if she does, again in front of others, she'll again get her head handed to her.

Jill has lost before she ever got started. Maybe it's in her best interest to accept that fact.

Others have feelings too.