Sweet Little Spy pt 10

Printer-friendly version


Sweet little Spy part 10

Holly went to level 5. Her school uniform skirt was a micro mini that came about ½ inch above the bottom of her ass. Her blouse was transparent. While she did get some new underwear today she chose not to wear it. As I will learn the 3 other girls that went to level 5, also didn't wear any underwear. Almost a tradition it seems.
Holly's shoes, black stilettos with a 5” heel.

We headed down to breakfast, We sat with Lynn and 2 others.

“Good Morning, Ladies.” It wasn't Mrs Kearman it was Ms. Freman. This morning.

“Good Morning Ms. Freman.” We all answered.

“Mrs. Kearman is as usual preparing for our new girls do in this afternoon. Please greet them as you yourselves where greeted.”

“Yes, Ms. Freman”

“Have a good day, girls.”

“Thank you, Ms. Freman”

We were served Breakfast, Ever single one of us ate like proper young ladies should.
Once finished Holly went off to her classes. While Lynn and I went to ours. I will find that these classes where just to see if the training you received during the procedure took.

Today's classes where about weapons in the morning and after a great lunch, hand to hand. Where due to my size I was tossed around some, but still able to defend myself, when needed.

Classes were out at 4 so we had sometime to study. I arrived to our room first. I curled up on one of the chairs to study.

Holly came in about 10 minutes later. With a huge grin on her face. She sat in the other chair.

“What's with you? I asked. I noticed some whitish stuff on her cheek. I motioned for her to wipe it off. Using her two left fingers she wiped it off and then sexily licked her fingers clean. I realized it was cum.

“This afternoons class was great. We learned to give blow jobs.” She said, sucking her fingers.

“You are kidding?”

“ Nope not at all. Ms Allen showed us how and coached us. While using a dildo. We did so good at that. We where able to suck the real thing. The guy I did had a huge cock and blew a nice load down my throat.” Motioning to her cheek. “That was left overs.” Smiling like the Cheshire cat.

“Where did they get guys to practice on?” I asked intreged.

“They bring them from someplace outside the facility, Don't really know. Maybe they come the same way we do.”

Interesting I thought. I also thought how do all the people who work here get here. Something like I have seen about area 51 on TV. Plane or bus. Maybe its like Star Trek and get beamed here. I giggled at the thought. I may find out when I leave.

Both of us studied until the time when the dinner rush came. We joined with the crowd as normal. Reaching the dinning room, we found a couple places at Lynn's table. We all laughed and giggled as a bunch of teenage girls do. One of the girls at our table, Fawn. Motioned to a new girl. I looked around finding the other three. They did look good but seem tom boyish.

Mrs. Kearman stood up, “Good evening ladies.”

“Good evening, Mrs. Kearman.”

“I would like to introduce the new girls joining us. When I call your name please stand up. Miss Heather Ann West, Miss Elsa Grace Lovell, Miss Karen Marie Armstrong and finally Miss Michelle Patrica Green. Please welcome them.” We all clapped. They all slowly sat down.

Leaning to whisper in Holly's ear. “Was I that scared my first day here.”

“You where worse” Holly quietly said.

Wow, I never realized that. But that is in the past. I used to be a unruly 15 year old boy. Now I am a sweet, innocent, cute 11 year old girl. Thinking would I ever go back to being that hoodlum of a boy. Or does being a sweet little girl seem better. It took me less than a minute to decide I am a sweet little 11 year old girl.

With a big sister as hot as I am. Tonight was Baked chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, a salad of course. Milk was standard fair to drink. As normal the portions where small but filled us. Since I had the procedure, Even the small portions I am given I cannot finish. However I am the youngest and smallest of the group.

Mrs Kearman stood, addressing us. “Thank you all for a great week, however tragic it was in the beginning. We did have one girl have a problem But in light of the passing of one of the girls while in training. I have decided to overlook it. But this once. Tonight no visiting with other girls. Each girl in their own room. You may study or retire for the night. Good Night.”

“Good Night, Mrs Kearman.”

We all headed to our rooms, Lynn walked with me and Holly as her room was farther down than ours was.

“I wonder what happened?” I asked.

“Don't know,” both Lynn and Holly said.

As we walked to our room that seemed to be the topic, What happened.

Most all the girls where wondering. Once we got to our room. Me and Holly studied. I went over the moves I used today in class.

Holly looked like she was going over something also. Maybe it was thinking about that big cock she had in her mouth. It does sound delicious can not wait.

The rest of the week was more of the same, training classes, We even had dance classes. Where we learned some of the classic dances. Even the waltz. We where also taught that you could improvise some and have fun doing it. Like taking a rose from a near by table and have it in your teeth.

We honed our throwing knife skills. I was actually above average in this. I could put 6 knives so close on the target it looked like one big knife. Midday Friday, I went to our room only to find big trunks. At first I thought what the hell. But realized that they where for Holly as she will be leaving soon.

That kinda bummed me out. Maybe they will transfer Lynn in here so we can live like sisters.

A voice came over the intercom.

“Miss. Wilson.” It was Mrs. Kearman's voice.

“Yes Ma'am”

“Would you kindly report to my office. At once.”

“Yes, Ma'am I am on my way.”

I headed out the door and quickly walked to Mrs. Kearman's office. Once there, I knocked twice.

“Please come in, Miss Wilson.” I heard.

I opened the door and stepped inside. “You wanted to see me , Mrs. Kearman”

Then I realized there where other people in her office. Besides her. Mr. Smith was there behind a wheelchair. The person in the wheelchair shocked the hell out of me. It was my girlfriend, Robin. She seemed out of it, sound asleep. Robin had a cut to her forehead, and her left leg was in a cast.

“Robin,” I said. “What are.........”

“Miss Wilson, Miss Reynolds is here do to a previous excursion you had with her.”

“What?” I wonder what was going on.

“Miss Wilson, It seems that you couldn't keep it in your pants. Miss Reynolds is pregnant with your child.”

“What she is pregnant.”putting my hand over my mouth. “Robin, I am so sorry.”

“Miss Wilson, she is knocked out. Her and her parents where involved in an auto accident. Her parents believe she is in a medical induced coma.

“How did you know what happened?” I asked.

“Miss Wilson, we monitor our girls' friends to see if they suspect any foul play. Our informant told us about the accident, and that she is expecting. She is close to the end of her first trimester, as she nor her parents know of her condition. It showed up in the tests she received at the hospital.

“So, what is going to happen to her.”

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
158 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

An intresting twist

Samantha Heart's picture

I wonder if Miss Wilson will be expelled from training for this incident. Will be intresing to find out.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Maybe something worse, LOL.

Maybe something worse, LOL. And that would be the younger Miss Wilson, do remember there is Allison Wilson and also Lynn Wilson there as well.

Still a screwy progression of events

Jamie Lee's picture

Unruly boys are dumped by their families into this "school" and a sweet, innocent girl is shot out the other end.

Only she isn't trained to be sweet and innocent if the situation warrants it. And that includes using their sexuality in any way to achieve their aim.

And those who don't go along at the beginning? Where they go and what happens to them is not known.

Now a past activity has come back to bite the now Miss. Wilson in the butt, a previous boy and girl activity. Or so she is told.

So, what happens now, now that Robin is supposed to be pregnant by the former boy Miss. Wilson?

Others have feelings too.