From Russian with Love | Chapter 4: Fräulein

Printer-friendly version

The drive into the city was peaceful. Papa never told me what the city was called, nor did I care about the name. It’s just the place when we needed something that we couldn’t find in town.

The raining ash of grey fell from the coal mines that kept this town running. The ash was everywhere and everyone was covered in it. Papa once talked about how he wishes he could do something about it but considering he was taking care of his subject; he had no time to take care of some small city close to the mountains. I remember coming here as a kid feeling very depressed. This whole place depressed me. It’s just so grey without even a speck of color in it.

Despite the heat, I pulled up a jacket. I don’t want to look like an ashen mess. Fortunately, this place is a place no one wants to visit so I may be safe for now.

I retrieved a wad of cash from the ATM by the bank. Some people were giving me those looks you see in starving animals. I made sure to put the money in a very safe place.

I bought a gas mask and an oval hooded jacket at the local military surplus. For one, I didn’t want to breathe in the ash, and for two to hide my pretty face. The last thing I needed was some shitface getting an idea that I’m easy like that last shitface. I didn’t want to conjure attention more than I needed. Not to mention the government trying to capture me. That’s the last thing on my mind at the moment.

I paid for a motel room and making sure the doors are extra amount of locked. I jumped onto my new bed and drifted off to sleep. Good sleep was hard to come by and while I’m used to sleeping on the ground, a nice cozy, bed beat it all.

When I awoke, it was quiet. I wasn’t used to quiet. I was used to hearing the birds chirped and papa cutting wood as he does. I was also used to the cowbell he used to wake me up at ungodly hours of the morning. I would never hear such a bell ever again. It’s ironic really. I spent most of my time despising the cowbell but now I really miss it.

I shook my head, I needed to think of a plan and soon. I’m not sure how long it’ll be until I find myself at odds with Snake Eyes Mother Fucker, or someone a lot deadlier.

First, I needed clothes and some food. I haven’t eaten in a bit and my boobs are very sore. I’ve been ignoring the sensitive pain but I desperately need a bra, and food, I’m beginning to feel the shakes.

I got some fast food from McDonald's, not the healthiest stuff but it’ll do good for the moment. While I’m chowing down on that I made my way to the clothes store.

It was a drab place, but then again everything is drab here. The only thing with any color is the woman’s section. Which I’m walking towards for some reason. What can I say? This stuff is pretty cute. I needed the essentials so I grabbed sports bras, some really cute skirts, panties, and a few cute blouses. SEE, I’m grabbing the essentials and they look adorable on me.
I wonder what would’ve happened had I been born a girl? Would I just be your usual teenage girl talking about boys, or would they train me to be a soldier like I am now? I don’t really care, too many of these clothes are cute and I love them. I’m getting used to this girl thing quickly. I wonder why that is? It doesn’t matter.

I went up to the cashier to make my purchase. Of course, they tried the usual spiel of getting me to sign up for their cash rewards card. I’ll never fall for their scam! The cashier did give me an add envelope telling me that some guy wants me to have this. I asked more but she didn’t know who besides that he was tall and had a scar on his cheek.

I changed in one of the changing rooms. I can’t tell you how good it felt to wear a bra. I’ve spent more than enough time feeling the uncomfortable sensation of my brand-new mounds of flesh bouncy bounce. Now they only bounce a little and they’re not as sore anymore. Such a good feeling. The feeling of the skirts was great too! I spun around and the cute doll of a girl in the mirror giggled, having the time of her life. I’m having the time of my life. Most of my stuff I got was boring or battle-ready. Now I can be cute, fashionable, and practical. I bought some spanks to keep from showing my panties. Also, I don’t like the feeling of scrape knees haha. I put the rest in my bag.

I tore open the letter and it said, ‘Come back to the McDonalds you once were. We need to talk about the future.’ Is this a trap? Probably, maybe, I was getting hungry anyway so I guess I’ll go. Not like they’ll attack me in a public place. I don’t think they want to make themselves incompetent to the public eye.

When I reached the McDonalds, there was an old man with a scar going from his ear to cheek. Very much had an “I’m a bad guy” look going on. I shrugged, ordered two more burgers, and sat down in front of him. He was reading a tablet, and I was eating my burgers. An intense silence hung between us for a moment. We never took our eyes off each other. He was sizing me up, and I was thinking of ways to kill him without being panic.

He sighed in German, “The way you look at me is like a wolf eyeing a rabbit.”

I spoke back in German, “Wolves hunt in packs. I don’t need a pack to kill you and your friend casually pointing a gun at me.” I’m going to guess that this was a test cause no one smart would possibly point a gun in public and so blatantly.

Scar man laughed making some kind of hand gesture as the man put away his pistol, “You’re quite an observant one, fräulein.”

I sat back and crossed my legs, “My father taught me so.” Taking a sip of my drink, “What do you want?”

“Down to business, I see. Well, I come from a certain organization that wants to help you.” He slid over a business card and it read nothing but twin lightning bolts standing for SS.

I smiled, “What’s the catch?”

“There is no catch, kleines fräulein. We can have you heading to Argentina in a few hours.”

I smiled deeply, “I’d love that. I’ve been fighting for days and I’m so tired of it. I nearly got my head chopped off by some ninja dude.” I laughed nervously.

The Scar man was relieved by my words, “I’m sorry, I’ve been quite rude. My name is Adolf Hilde.” Holding out his hand.

I shook it, “Anya Garin.”

“Well, Miss Garin. Come at this location,” Writing down an address on the card he gave me, “and you’ll be on a flight from Germany by tomorrow.”

I shook his hand again, “Thank you, Mr. Hilde. I’m excited to finally get out of this hell hole.”

He laughed and waved goodbye as he stepped out and so did his comrade. I sat there with the biggest, wildest, maddest grin I’ve ever held in my life. It was so big that my face muscles were hurting. Today is a good day.

I made a stop to grab a screwdriver for the Mosin. I felt like I was on cloud nine. I skipped the whole way home with glee. Oh, today is a good day.

I dismantled the mosin making sure I fully understood what I was looking at. Bolt actions are simple in design, designed that way, but they still are complicated compared to a lot of guns. I closed my eyes and visualized all the parts, the bullets, the operation, and the bolt. I found a Mosin Nagant nearly identical to the other one. Another huge smile spread across my face.

The meeting place wasn’t far from my motel. I made sure to keep hooded and masked. I didn’t want anyone to notice me as I slipped through the alleys and parkoured through the buildings. It wasn’t long before I was at the rendezvous point.

“Mr. Hilde? It’s me, Anya Garin. Are you there?” I called out to the darkness. A figure came up and gestured to me. I followed him into a facility, an old warehouse. There were more people. Mostly men with one small woman all playing cards. Seems like a simple game of blackjack.

The figure was a tall man with blonde hair and blue eyes, “Boss, the girl is here.”

Adolf Hilde came out of an office, “Hello, Ms. Garin. I’m glad you’re here, we’ll be heading out soon.”

“Oh, before that can you introduce me to your compatriots.” Hilde made a noise in German and all the people lined up one by one and listed off their names. They all wore old German uniforms. You know the ones. “Is this it?” I asked.

“Yes, fräulein.” Hilde chirped.

I smiled wildly, “Good.” As I fanned Judge Colt’s juries, one for each fucking Nazi skull. I didn’t have enough and that gave Hilde enough time to pull out a Mauser, only had enough time to let it hit my right shoulder as I fanned all six shots into Adolf Hilde’s ugly Nazi face. Despite the splitting pain in my shoulder, I felt good, really good. I let out a maniacal laugh as I double tapped all the bodies. Can’t let fucking Nazis have even a teeny chance at life, “I hate Nazis.” I spat as I patched myself up with their medical supplies, took whatever was on them, and their vehicle which was a van. “Tonight is an excellent night for Nazi killing.”

First, it was learning that I’m part of some super soldier project and now Nazis are after me. NAZIS! My life is both bitter and wonderful right now. Papa would be really proud of me. I’m betting he’s looking down with that proud grin he would give me from time to time right now. I miss him a lot.

Crying seems to be the norm for me now. Everything that happens ends with me crying. Is it because I’m a girl? Is it because my whole life was basically turned upside down? I’m going to say both. At least I killed a group of Nazis. My shoulder ached and burned, I needed to stop several times to redress it, and I’ll have to perform surgery on myself soon which I’m very not happy about. Eh, the price to pay for killing Nazis.

***

When I woke up the next day, I decided against performing surgery on myself. I didn’t trust my hands, I’m too shaky from lack of food and fatigue. I don’t want to hurt myself by accident. Finding a doctor in a town I’ve never been to is difficult. I decided to get some food and stalk the local practice. I had asked around about doctors in the area, and they all told me that this Dr. Andreev was the best they had in town. I’ll have to trust their words. The practiced closed late and I’m guessing it doubles as a house for the doctor. When all the nurses left. I rang the doorbell.

“Whoever is it, we have closed for the night unless it’s an emergency, please wait until tomorrow.” The doctor on the other side answered.

“I’m sorry but this is an emergency.”

“This better not be a prank, girl.” As he opened the door, “Oh, I’ve never seen your face around.”
I gave a very painful smile, “Yes, well I come from out of town.”

“You’re quite young to be from out of town. Where are your parents?”

“Can you let me in, please? I’m in a lot of pain.”

“Of course, of course,” I walked in and tumbled on the couch, “What’s the problem?” I pulled back my new jacket and shirt to show my shoulder, “Holy fuck, are you okay?” He nearly ran to me as he observed my wound, “How did you get shot?”

“If I tell you that it was Nazis, would you believe me?”

He shook his head, “Either way, you need to go to a hospital not some general practice.”
My laugh was dry and hurt my shoulder, “I’ll pay you a whole lot of money if you don’t send me to a hospital. Along with fixing my arm, and keeping quiet.”

Dr. Andreev game me this look, “I don’t know about this.” He rubbed a hand through his hair,
“Fine, but only if you don’t do anything stupid afterward.”

“Can’t promise that, but I can at least try.” Giving him the best smile I could conjure.

The doc facepalmed, “Good enough, I guess. Come, lie on my table.”

The doctor was good if not better than what they said. He was really quick, proficient, and got the bullet out in no time. I’m going to guess he’s some kind of military doctor.

“Were you in Afghanistan?” I curiously asked.

“What an odd question.” He answered.

I flushed, “Sorry, just you were really good at pulling out that bullet.”

“Only because your body was healing it out by the time I started operating.”

“Healing it out?”

“Yes, it’s what happens when mutants who have regeneration get shot.” His eyes narrowed, “No more questions, I’ll give you food and you can sleep here. I expect you to leave by morning.”

“Yes, sir.”

He took one more look at me and left in a grumble. I get a distinct feeling he didn’t like me. I ate my food but I left before he could call the Department of Mutant Inhabitants. I’m definitely not ready to pick a fight with anyone. I drove my van into an abandoned garage and slept there for a night.

***

The morning came, I was procrastinating reading the journal. I took a deep breath and opened it up. Red Steel’s address was on the other end of the journal. The address was in Stalingrad. I looked it up on the GPS that was so handsomely put in the car. Holy shit was that far away. I wonder if I can steal a plane? No that’d only put more attention on me. It wasn’t too far just a few more days and I’ll be there. I just didn’t know if I had a few more days. I sighed, ignited the car’s engine, and drove off.

My shoulder felt so much better after that quick little surgery, I had checked on it and it was healing quick. I think the doc was right about having some kind of regeneration. I already know I’m an Exemplar considering my change into this beautiful body I’m loving. There was a hand mirror and I spent a lot of my time looking at how pretty I am. Is it weird that I really love being a girl? Everything so far has been so so much better than being a boy. I feel so what’s the word? Correct! I feel correct in this gorgeous body of mine. I look like someone out of some fantasy movie. I look like I’m half-elf, half-dwarf. Well except for the pointed ears. I have a six-pack, very thick thighs, and thick arms while appearing very nimble and lithe. It’s very unique and wonderful, I’m loving every second of it.

Not loving the bullet in my shoulder though, or the fact that I’m on the run from kind of government organization who wants to use me as their super-soldier. That’s not a lot of fun. Hopefully, Red Steel will help. He is my dedushka after all.

~o~O~o~

Hello there! Hope you enjoyed chapter 4 of Spetsnaz as much as I enjoyed writing it!! Killing Nazis in writing is a fun time.

The Whateley Generation 1.5 discord server for all who wants to join the fanon: https://discord.gg/VnnrSJb

up
107 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Nazis !!!

It surely made me laugh.
Thanks for the chapter

Bunch of dumb butts

Jamie Lee's picture

Yeah right, let's be dumb and all stand in a straight line to introduce ourselves. Doing so makes it easy to get mowed down, dead. Nazis are best deceased, in any number of manners. Cold preferred.

Sure hope that doctor says nothing to anyone about Anya, though if he did he'd be in trouble for treating her.

How much time does she have before they pick up her trail again? And if they do, what then?

Others have feelings too.