Shopping with a Succubus

Printer-friendly version

Shopping with my mom is something interesting. It was fall, I had hit another growth spurt, and most of my clothes didn’t fit anymore. I nearly ripped a shirt I wore just a day ago. Momma said it was common for girls to hit their growth spurts at my age. Meant I was becoming a woman. I didn’t know how I felt about that. Not saying I don’t want to be a woman or anything. Just there’s one thing that makes me different from other girls.

I’m a succubus. Well, my mom’s a succubus, I’m what other people like to call a demi-human. Since the covenant between Neder and Earth. There have been tons of sanctioned extradimensional travel. My mom was one of the first to come here. She told me that when she was a little girl her mother taught her about Earth and she just had to come here. It’s where she met my dad and somehow the good preacher wrangled my mother. Sex demons aren’t known for being loyal, yet Momma is almost disgustingly loyal to Daddy.

Which brings me back to shopping with my mom. It was a warm early autumn afternoon just after school when I arrived back home and opened the door to a dressed and ready mother. Momma isn’t the working type. Anytime she tried for a job, she always accidentally seduced her boss no matter the gender. If it wasn’t that, then there would be sexual harassment complaints when a coworker tried to fondle either her or one of the other workers. No matter the gender. Arousal is indiscriminate is what she told me. Instead, she got a degree in website design and has been working from home ever since. Going out wasn’t something she usually did and I was used to seeing her in pajamas or those high knee socks ugh. She told me they were programming socks.

So, you can imagine my surprise when I walk into my Momma fully dressed and ready to go out. The only question now is,

“Where are you going?”

Momma’s lips upturned in a small smile. I’m betting if anyone but me was standing here they’d be groveling at her feet begging her to make them her slave. How my dad survives this woman is beyond me.
“We’re goin’ out fir new clothes.” She grabbed her purse and keys.

“Don’t worry about that, I’ll go with Daddy. Actually, where is Daddy?” He’s normally back before I get home. He’s a preacher of a pretty renown church, but he always makes it back close to the time I get home from school.

“Sumtin’ came up and he told me he ain’t gonna get back ‘til late.” Her voice always became sultry and melodic when she spoke of him. I seriously wonder what is that preacher’s secret. It’s already weird that a man of faith has a sex demon for a wife, but for her to lick her lips anytime she thought of him was another mystery altogether. “Plus, I reckon we could use some mother-daughter time.”

Oh frack, I remember the last time Momma wanted mother-daughter time. I think I got PTSD from the number of men and women, boys and girls groveling at her feet. We had to call the supernatural department to null them. It was a mess, Momma was house arrested because of it and her magic was locked up with a null collar. I never saw a frailer woman in my life than my Momma magic locked. It was heartbreaking.

“Momma, remember the last time we spent mother-daughter time? I don’t wanna see that again. I still have nightmares.” I shuddered.

“No worries, Little Love.” She pulled out a choker and handed it to me. It looked like any normal choker. Except there were engravings. It was an enchanted item. “See, now let’s get goin’. The sun ain’t gettin’ higher.” She grabbed the choker and equipped it.

I followed her, “What’s that?” She didn’t say anything. I hate it when she’s secretive. Instead, we got into the car and for the first minutes, we sat there in silence. “Please tell me it isn’t a null collar.”

“Nah, jus’ a control collar.” I heard about those devices. They were invented not too long ago and for a pretty penny, you could buy one. They supposedly control Demon radiation. Demon radiation is residual magic which you can not control. Depending on the type of demon the effect may be small or may be big. Also, they’re hard to control and require concentration to keep the effects down. Succubi have the effect of making anyone in a ten meter or so radius lustful to the point where they’d give their soul for the succubus. Not something that is good for crowds. The only beings that can resist are demons and magic users. Both have a hard time resisting. I am so grateful that I don’t have demon radiation. I’m a demi-human after all and proud of it despite the taunts from peers.

“How much did this thing cost?” They’re on the market for 14,000 bucks.

“Cost? Oh nah, I got it fir free.”

“From whom?” The only person I could think of with that much money to spend was.

“Grandma.”

Well, that explains it. You see despite the nature of succubus they are very paranoid of humans. Not only that, but they’re one of the top factions in Neder society. Being the enforcers and all, they can’t allow immigration in fear of losing their police force. Not only that but to top it off succubus have very low birthrates. Incubuses are rare and the ones that do come out never lead normal lives due to being used as a fertilizer. Not like incubi don’t mind being used for that purpose. From what Momma told me many of them are naturally submissive not to mention live good, happy lives.

I’m not sure why Momma immigrated to Earth, but I do know that many of her siblings and friends cut themselves off from her including her own mother, my Grandma. It was only until I was born was when Grandma decided to keep in semi-regular contact. Mostly through magic. You know the scene in Harry Potter where when a letter is sent the letter itself reads it for you? Yeah, it’s exactly like that. Kind of cool actually, Momma showed me how to do it. I love the reaction from my best friend Leesha when I send one to her. She adores Harry Potter and has been practicing magic ever since.

For the rest of the car ride, we sat in silence. Not because there was any tension between us, but because my mother isn’t exactly an expert at the whole driving thing. Can’t really fly around here without a flight permit which I don’t have. I can fly, just not old enough for a permit yet. It’s gonna be so cool when I do get one, my wings are so itching to soar.

We parked on the side of the mall with a specialty store. You see for us of demon blood we have limbs that aren’t exactly human. For example, Momma has red bat wings with a black tint positioned on the back of her waists, horns that curve pointing forward, and a longish tail with a heart-shaped tip. I’m different from her. You see I have feather white wings with a pink tint, no horns, and no tail. The doctor explained to us that because I’m half human and Daddy is magical able my demon parts look more like angel parts. I still have pastel red hair like Momma with blue eyes from my Daddy. When I was a little kid, Momma would call me her little angel. Which is funny coming from a demon. If you’re wondering if angels exist, they don’t. Magic is weird really.

Back to the specialty store, because of how many demons and demi-humans have demon limbs many start-up companies popped up to support them and make some cash. The most notable brands are Devilware and Lucifer’s clothes. Devilware sells an assortment of items that take care of your extra limbs along with some clothes and other doodads. Lucifer’s clothes are pretty explanatory. Though it’s funny that the guy who runs it is a demon named Lucifer. Momma told me that she dated him when she was my age. That must’ve been a long time ago. The store we’re going in now is Lucifer’s clothes.

When we went in, she immediately swerved to the lingerie side. I sighed, how did I know she was gonna do that? She strode up to an employee and asked, “Howdy, I’m just wonderin’ if you could measure my daughter.”

“Of course, ma’am.” The employee was a normal human. Even in a diverse world of demons and humans, the demon shops are run by mostly humans. Maybe because most demons live in big cities, I’m not sure.

Momma leaned in, “She just had another growth spurt yesterday and getting’ big like her mother.”

“MOOMMAA! You’re embarrassing me!” I mean, she isn’t wrong, if I’m anything like Momma then I’ll have massive breasts and more curves than a rose.

She giggled, “Ain’t that what mothers are for?” I couldn’t hide the massive blush.

The employee smiled and said, “Please follow me.” I’m not gonna go into details, but I had upgraded from a C to a double D. So were other parts of my body like my hips. Those curves were definitely coming in. Even my height. I now stood at a tall 5’11”. I’m only thirteen and already I’m at a supermodel height. Next thing I know I’ll be scouted by some guy with pilot shades.

We grabbed the essentials, basic bras, and panties, well up until Momma turned to me with crotchless panties saying, “Perfect underwear fir a young cubare.” There was a serious look on her face. She wasn’t kidding. Then again Momma never kids about sex. It’s a big part of being a succubus after all. Though there are rules to prevent things like rape from happening. Succubus surprisingly values consent like any decent person or being. They’re still sex demons though and like all sex demons, they have an infinite libido that scales up from the time their sixteen to the time they die of age. Which has never been recorded according to my mother. The oldest succubus, who just had her 8372nd birthday, still looks like she’s in her forties according to Momma. Momma looks like she just turned somewhere between eighteen to twenty. She’s never told me their age though.

“Momma, remember what I talked about? No raunchy clothing.” We’ve had to make a few rules about shopping over the years. Momma never understood that buying your six-year-old a vibrator was a bad thing. I use that thing for a back massager and oh boy does it do the job.

“Ah come on, little love, it’s not like you have to wear it. Just save it for later.” She does have a point and despite being crotchless it is pretty cute. No no no, I must put my foot down. I still have modesty after all.

“No, let’s buy the necessities and get on with it.” I really wanna get through this as quickly as possible before mother got any bad ideas.

“How about these?” It was a pink frilly bra and panty set. Oh my gosh, they’re just so kyyyuuuute. Sure, they’re a little transparent, but they’re just so cute. Momma’s mouth turned to a smirk, “They’re cute aren’t they.”

“But they’re so transparent and raunchy.”

“Yet they’re so cute.”

“A good Christian girl wouldn’t wear that.”

“Then thank god you're half-succubus.” Frack, I can’t argue with that.

I stared at the cute set and bit my lip. Oh poo, “Alright, you win.”

“Woohoo!” Cheered Momma. She may have won the battle, but she won’t win the war.

War, war never changes. After the first battle of frilly pink bra-panty set, the war intensified. My weapons were my religion, my dignity, and my modesty. Momma’s weapons were my succubus side, my love of cute things, and her silver tongue. The battle took place around the world (store) from the Gulf of lingerie where it began to the bottom heights to the bikini island. It didn’t matter if we were picking out summer wear or winter wear at that point and the reason we came to the mall was lost in time. It didn’t even matter, because, in the end, it was mutual mass annihilation. The budget we set for ourselves went over by two-fold and we had to agree to a peace treaty. All those lives vainly lost for a cause that ended at a draw. R.I.P. Miss Employee.

After shoving the new wardrobe in the car, we decided that food is a priority. You know one of the weird things about malls is sometimes, depending on the mall, it has good food. This mall, in particular, has this awesome butt pizza that I’ve been coming to since I was old enough to eat pizza. Daddy’s from New York and he often likes to tell me how great pizza up north is. Oh boy, I wish daddy was here, he sometimes takes me here just for us to sit and chat. After that, we’d look around the mall and well chat. I love my daddy, it’s weird not having him around. Not saying I don’t love my mom or anything, because I definitely do. It’s just that her views on sex and fornication are a bit too liberal for me. Not saying that’s a bad thing or anything, but she did buy me a vibrator when I was six years old. Kind of hard to forget about that. I remember my dad was furious with her about it. I like to thank god that there aren’t any sex toy shops here in our small city.

“Ooo, what’s this.” Momma swerved her sultry stride into the nearest Pencer’s. And just when shopping couldn’t get any more interesting, she went into the store Daddy warned me about. Pencer’s is known for having some raunchy stuff like dildos, bongs, sex outfits, bondage equipment, among other non-raunchy stuff. Great, I nearly flew as I hightailed it to Momma. Who was about to find a stash of lewd stuff and by golly I was not gonna let her find it.

“Momma, I’m hungry, let’s get going.” I nearly barked. Barking at my mother causes her to pick up a rebellious streaked. Daddy found that out the hard way.

“Hold your horses, I wanna take a look around. I’ve never seen this store before.” And for good reason too. Oh poop, I gotta use my trump card.

Daddy always told me if she ever gets too invested in something lewd just say, “Momma, Daddy text me Sierra Sierra Gulf.” I do not know what that means, but I’m guessing its code for something. For a moment, all time seemed to stop as my mother gave this incredibly lewd look on her face. If it wasn’t for the control collar, I’m pretty sure everything with a reproductive system in a twenty-five miles radius would be groveling themselves to Momma and pledging their lives as slaves.

She composed herself, “Mmmh, how ‘bout we get sumtin’ to eat, I’m famished.” Her strides became MUCH sultrier after that. I’m pretty sure every man, boy, lesbian, and bisexual that looks this way are more aroused than bunnies in heat. I’m also pretty sure I saw some of the boys going to the bathroom with their tails between their legs. Poor boys, they didn’t even have a chance. I sent a text to Daddy like he told me to when I use the trump card. I also told him why I used it. I get a text back reading, ‘There will be no sleep tonight. Make sure to get some noise canceling headphones.’ I don’t know what that vague reply meant, but I knew it wasn’t good.

I like to point out just how good looking the pizza is here. It smells so delicious that my mouth is watering from the sight. Momma handed me twenty bucks and told me she was getting a sandwich. Momma isn’t one for pizza. She likes it just fine, she just prefers something… meatier and more phallic euw. I place my order for two slices of cheese pizza. I normally get pepperoni pizza, but just like my dad, I’ve always been picky about food. They’re big slices, but I’m a growing girl as I learned yesterday. I’m just hoping that when I turn sixteen, I’m not a horny mess like my mother.

“Hey, Beautiful?” A man said behind me. I turned around and I saw déjà vu. He was wearing pilot sunglasses and looked to be part of the mafia.

“Yes?” I replied hesitantly. Not like I should fear him; normal humans don’t have anything on a succubus or even half-succubus.

“Would you be interested in modeling? Your body is perfect for it.” His eyes inspected me like FDA inspecting a piece of meat, cold and calculating. Though his mask didn’t hold up with the smell of male arousal permeating from him. Even a half-succubus can smell such a disgusting odor.

“I’m good, thank you.” I didn’t want to let this conversation go on. When a demon or demi-human is involved in a crime. The police loves accuse the demon or demi-human even if they were just the witness. It’s better now but used to it was bad. There are horror stories from when the first demons migrated from Neder to Earth and just like the Italians, Irish, Jewish, etc. Demons have their own mafia to “protect” demons and demi-humans. Which is still a wonder how my mother and father got married and had me. The church was the biggest instigator of hate crimes against demons and demi-humans after all. Even when it’s calmed down there’s still a lot of animosity towards us. I almost thought my mother would go to prison because of what happened. Somehow, she got off light. If you can call a null collar light.

“Come on, babe, don’t most girls your age wanna be models. With your body, you could be a supermodel.”

“I’m. not. interested. Please leave me alone.”

“You’ll make 1000 dollars a week if you accept.”

Please forgive me lord for I’m about to open up a can sin all over this guy’s face, “Please fuck off your vulgar degenerate before I erect a cross to crucify you like our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.” Ugh, I hate cussing and insulting.

“Jesus fucking Christ, fine I get the picture I’ll leave.” He drops a card on the floor, “That’s my card if you choose to accept. Not like a whore freak like you would.” He walked off, kicking a trashcan in frustration. I promptly threw the card in the trash.

“Was that guy brotherin’ ya, little love?” Momma came back with a massive sandwich.

“Yeah, I took care of it.” I’m feeling kind of proud now.

“Did you do say what I told you to say when a guy you don’t like comes up to you?”

“Yeah, I didn’t like saying it. It felt disgusting.”

“Oh, little love,” Momma gave me a loving hug the best she could with a massive sandwich in hand. “I know it’s tough for you.” In Succubus culture, the best humor is lewd, insulting, and threatening. Momma has dished out a lot of threats like the one I said a bit ago. She always giggles about it afterward. It’s kind of incredible how thick skinned she is. Inspires me to be the same.

Watching mother eat that massive fracking sandwich was a sight to behold, not for just me, but for everyone who could see us. She swallowed bite out of bite and before we knew it, she gobbled the whole thing. Sometimes having a mother as a sex demon can be a sight to behold.

With Momma still somewhat dazed from me uttering the words Sierra Sierra Gulf, we decided to go home. It was getting dark and even though my mother has perfect night vision, she didn’t want to drive in the dark. Right when we got into the parking lot there was a muffled screech.

“Please help me-”

“Shut up goat freak, no one’s here to help you.” Ah that can’t be good. I ran as silently as I could, using my wings to glide take the weight off my feet. Down an alleyway were three emos and an imp. An imp is a child-like demon race that has goat eyes, ears, and horns. Their tail is like a succubus’s except instead of the heart shaped tip, it’s a crescent. Despite being depicted in media as an ugly race, they’re actually quite adorable. They’re also the smallest and shortest living race. They only live up to thirty years and used to, it was up to eighteen years. Imps are some of the most brilliant craftsmen, engineers, inventors, etc. Having an eidetic rate of learning can be an incredibly useful thing.

I’ve always wanted to try this spell, I cast shapeshift onto myself and turn into a Minotaur. Minotaurs are exactly how they are predicted media. I turn the corner.

“WHOM DARES BULLIES MY FRIEND!!!” The three bullies turned pale as snow. After several moments I bellow,

“ANSWER ME!” Good thing about shapeshifting is that my voice changes too.

“It was a mistake.” The head bully said looking to his comrades. They nod and look back at me expectantly.

“LEAVE AND NEVER TOUCH HIM AGAIN!!!” They all hightailed it out of there with their tails between their legs. I’m pretty sure I saw liquid coming from their skinny jeans. I switched back and wink at the imp, “Are you’re okay?”

“By Jim, you saved me, Chwaer Fawr. I am indebted to you for life.” He bent the knee to me as though a night to a queen. Imps have always been in servitude due to their weak status. Not anymore of course, that was way back when. They still have a habit of bending the knee and swearing loyalty to bigger beings.

“Just live a happy, healthy life and do good things okay? I don’t need a servant. Now run along to your brothers and sisters, alright?”

“The imp nodded and trotted away.”

Momma came flew down, I guess she’s been watching me the whole time, “Good job, little love. You really handled that properly. Though I would love to have a servant, but you can’t win every time. Now let’s get goin’. I got some business with your father.” Momma licked her lips seductively. All and all it was a pretty interesting shopping day. Hopefully, we won’t have another one like it. Oh, who am I kidding? I would get bored if it didn’t happen.

I lay in my bed trying to sleep. I say trying because I can hear the moans and shrieks of pleasure through the walls. I don’t know what they’re doing in there, but I can’t hope to find out. All I can do is pray for my father’s well being and put on noise-canceling headphones. Weirdly enough the moans sound like two girls having sex. Maybe it’s just my imagination.

up
169 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

"I don’t know what they’re doing in there"

WillowD's picture

Hmm. She apparently knows what two women having sex sounds like. And she presumably know what it sounds like when there's one of each. You have got me wondering.

You know

Her mother is a succubus and once you've been living with someone lewd your entire life. I imagine any teen would be a little curious

How would she know?

LibraryGeek's picture

My guess is, that despite her best intentions she's very aware of what both of her parents normally sound like during... those kinds of activities.

After all, her father did warn her to get noise cancelling earphones, which means he's aware that the walls aren't soundproof... probably as a result of her complaining in the morning about being kept awake by their... activities.

And that's not what she's hearing.
What she's hearing sounds like her mom... and someone else with a similar vocal range.
Plus, the type of sounds... might differ a bit, as well.

That's my thoughts on the matter, for what they are worth.

Yours,

John Robert Mead

Could be that too

Could be that too

Dad

We said dad was magical or maybe mom caste the shapeshifting spell on her husband so they could go all night.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

You know when you have a

You know when you have a succubus for a wife and you're keeping her loyal you have to be doing something right in the bedroom. I also figured he could match a succubus's vigor in bed he had to be somewhat magical. He's also a preacher of a renowned church, so there's that

I was thinking Shap Shift

I was thinking Shap Shift Game, but close enough

Fun little story

But I'm curious about the end. Did daddy do a bit of shape shifting?

Maybe ;)

I'll leave it up to your imagination to decide

yes, I agree with the shapeshifting

But a female what? The possibilities are endless. I don't think Momma is going to be picky either.

Thank you!!

I really appreciate it. I'm thinking about my next story. It's most likely gonna be much long and chaptered

Opps

Double post.