From Russia with Love | Chapter 1: There's an itch on my chest!

Printer-friendly version

It was dark when I woke up. Only five in the morning and I felt wide wake. Waking up later even if only an hour was bliss. Papa was already chopping firewood as the cold and snow was coming fast. Even faster in the mountains.

My chest felt itchy and as I began to help him cut fire wood, my chest felt continually itchy and sore. I’m not as skilled as he is but I can still hold my own. Of course, I could’ve gone faster if my chest didn’t feel so itchy. Placing the wood on the stump and slamming the axe into it. It wasn’t long until the sun began peeking out from the horizon.

After placing the firewood in storage, we began breakfast. Bacon, eggs, and oddly enough pancakes today. We ate while I desperately itched and rubbed my chest. I tried to hide it, but there was nothing that could be hidden from Papa as he asked, “What’s wrong with your chest?”

“I don’t know, it’s all itchy and sore.” I replied.

“Well, don’t scratch it anymore or else you’ll make it worse.” He jotted down something on a piece of paper, “Here, while you’re in town get yourself some itching cream along with the other stuff on the list.” He gave me the list and money.

“Yes, sir.”

“Good, I want you to come back before noon, okay?”

“Is it for my new training you’ve been talking about?”

“Yes.”

“Will you ever tell me what the training is about?”

“It’s a surprise.”

“Ugh.” I got up, grabbed my backpack, and stretched. “You’re always so aloof with training. Can’t you just tell me what I’m doing one of these days?”

Papa smiled, “I gotta keep you on your toes somehow, Isaac.”

I shook my head, “Well I’m off. I’ll see you soon. Love you. Пока!”

“Пока.” He waved goodbye.

I jogged down the hill and towards town. It’s turning out to be a beautiful day. The azure sky was free and clear of clouds. The sun heated the humid air so there’s no cold. If only my chest didn’t keep bouncing every step I took. With each bounce came pain and every so often I had to stop and rub my chest. At one point, I just jogged holding my chest.

When I got to town, I went into the Library’s bathroom to look at my chest. It was inflamed and looked like boobs. I may need anti-inflammation cream too. I really hope Papa gave me enough money this time. He always adds extra but sometimes when he’s having a bad day, he forgets. I worry about Papa sometimes.

The first thing I do when I get to town isn’t shopping. No, I go to the arcade where the fun is really at. It’s a secret from Papa even though I’m sure he knows. It’s probably why he gives me coins each time I head to town.

I don’t really have much fun besides the occasional airsoft game Papa and me go to. Most of the time I’m reading books or training. Ugh, just remembering the training I’ve been through sends me shivers.

Anyway, the arcade, I played Grand Nitro, a racing game. The game felt really easy to play compared to actual driving. I raced around, dodging cars and civilians. I placed first in the end. Next, went to the new zombie killing game they had.

“Hey, can I play with you?” A masculine voice came behind me. It was a boy, my age.

“Uh sure.” I nearly whispered as he and I put in our coins. It was fun, a little odd to have someone
playing with me since I try to stay away from people, but it was fun. We somehow got through to the final boss before our luck ran out and we died. “That was fun!” I exclaimed with a grin.

The boy grinned smugly back, “You’re pretty good… FOR A GIRL!” He chuckled as if he’s the funniest person in the universe.

I felt myself go small as my face flushed with embarrassment and whispered, “I’m not a girl though.”

His eyes went wide as he made a noise of annoyance and mumbled, “Wasted money.” He stomped away angrily. Uuuuuh, why did he think I’m a girl? I don’t look like a girl, not even a little bit. I have short hair and look like my dad who is gruff and manly. Maybe it was a fluke? I mean, I did have a little bit of a chest on me now since it’s inflamed. Probably didn’t help that I’m small for kids my age. A fluke, it was a fluke.

I decided that I’m done with the arcade for today and went shopping. Papa’s list was very long, and required going to many different stores. First, I got anti-inflammation cream and went into the nearest bathroom. You have no clue how relieved I felt rubbing it on, or how inflamed my chest was. I swore they’re getting bigger by the second. It almost looks like I have boobs. Maybe it’s a good idea to go to a doctor, I’ll ask Papa about it when I get home.

Next, was the ammunition. I always do this first because it takes the longest. Mr. Ivanov always gives me a hard time about buying ammunition from his story even though I always have a signed note from Papa saying that I can buy ammo on his behalf. After a bit of yelling, scolding, and some small sobs, I bought the ammunition.

Next is the foodstuffs. Even though we normally hunt and farm our own food, it’s always good to grab some cans, spices, and other miscellaneous foodstuffs just in case.

I needed a new coat since my last one got mauled by an angry grizzly. I still have the scar across my back. It’s lucky I had a thick coat then. It was a lot of browsing before I eventually found a coat thick and waterproof. Good to have a waterproof coat since it snows more than I wish it did.

Finally, the last items were electronics. Batteries, parts for the generator, the usual stuff, along with gas. We always have to use the generator each year since the power always gets cut off someway somehow. One time, a bear itched it’s back on one of the electric poles, pushing it down. Poor bear got electrocuted.

It was getting close to noon by the time I got the shopping down so I took the short cut through the alleys of town. There’s usually no one but the homeless around here.

“Usually.” I mumbled to myself as I saw four boys smoking cigarettes and drinking, I think, vodka. Some kind of hard liquor. I noticed that one of the boys was the one I met at the arcade.
He also happened to be the one who noticed me, “Hey! It’s that sissy boy I was talking about.”
I waved as I back away, “Nice to see you again, друг. But I really need to get going.” I sheepishly laughed as a nervous tension pulled at my stomach.

“No way to treat a friend. Come here and play with us.” He replied taking big steps closer to me along with his friends.

“Спасибо, thank you, friend, but my papa would kill me if I don’t get home by noon.”

They dashed at me. Oh, they were quick but I was quicker as I sprint, using the narrow alleyway pushed myself to a metal pole that connected two of the building. I grabbed the pole and I would like to say that I climbed onto the building and escaped. Instead the pole came lose as I smacked my head onto the wall as my vision went dark.

When my vision came to, I was being held down on the cold ground. I struggled but to no effect. “So, I see the freak woke up.” A masculine voice laughed. I felt so cold. It took so much strength to lifted my head to see that I had no pants or underwear. While two guys held my legs spread. Is this actually happening? The boy also had his pants off with his raging boner. Oh, this is actually happening. I struggled and choked from frustration.

“It’s crying, Ras.” The dude pining my arms down guffawed along with the lackeys on my legs.

“Great, I’m gonna make this lil’bitch cry even more. I hope it squeals like a pig.”

It took all my breath to say, “Shits.” As I felt something go into my butt, it was thick and disgusting. I nearly screamed but I knew I needed to keep calm. I raised my head again and he had his finger in me. I still had time. Papa told me that the best way to stay compose and regain concentration was focusing on something.

So, I focused on my favorite gun, the Colt 45 Peacemaker. The image was fuzzy and my brain felt like it was pounding against the walls of my skull, but I visualized every inch of the gun, the hammer, the trigger, how to reload, everything. I even visualized what it felt in my hand and the pull of the trigger. Only there was a boom as my ears squealed. I pulled my hand to me; the revolver was in it neatly and a finger squeezed on the trigger. There was a look of shock and awe among the three other boys.

Do you know why the Colt 45 is called the Peacemaker? Nobody seems to know but there’s a phrase they used ‘Judge Colt and his jury of six’. I think it’s this saying that people started calling it the Peacemaker. A mad grin reached my lips and curled to my ears as I fanned two of the five remaining juries into the boys that pinned my legs.

Their fearless leader began running away with his pants around his legs. I took a nice, long, aimed shot right in the back of his knee. He squealed in agony as he fell. I took my time putting on my pants as the little shit crawled away slowly.

I let him have a bit of hope before I took my foot to his injury leg, stomping on it. He screeched as a liquid formed a puddle around his crotch. I kicked him over, “It was just a joke, don’t kill me, it was just a joke.”

My mad grin became stone cold, “So it’s just a joke that you tried to rape me?”

“Yeah, you know, guys do that sometimes.” He chuckled like a terrified hyena.

“Oh, don’t worry, I won’t kill you.” There was look of relief on his face, “I’ll just make sure you’ll never be a real man again.” As I stomped on his manhood over and over as he passed out and woke up from the pain. To make doubly sure that he’ll never be a real man again, I used one of the juries to blow a testicle off. After appreciating my work, I put the remaining bullets in anyone left breathing besides the leader. I used one of their phones to call the cops and left sprinting.

***

I don’t know how far or how long I sprinted but it was long enough that by the time I got to my house, I was both tired, hungry, and dizzy. My head pounded, I wanted to scream, and wash myself with bleach.

Papa didn’t seem to be home. Which was good, I don’t even know how to begin to explain to him what happened. I sat down and cried clutching the peacemaker in my hand like some kind of stuffy. I rocked myself back and forth allowing whatever adrenaline, fear, or disgust to flow out of me. I made sure to have a bucket ready and I’m glad I did because I nearly vomited my guts out.
It was a while before I was just staring out into space. My mind blank and my body exhausted. I’d eat something but I’m too scared I’d end up puking it.

Instead, I took a shower. A long, scolding hot showers. Searing and washing away any dirtiness that was left on my skinned. I washed head to toe with a fervor to purge todays events not just from my body but from my mind. Whatever discomforts I had were ignored. I kept scrubbing away until I felt satisfied all of it was gone. I wept more after that.

Eating something made me feel better. I tried to find the peacemaker that saved me but to no avail. It seemed to have disappeared. It’s weird how I just found it in my head.

I thought back to that moment when I found that revolver in my clutches. I was trying to calm myself down and think of a way out. Thinking about how a peacemaker works helped that. Only the revolver was just ‘there’ neatly in my hand with my finger on the trigger. I went through the steps before. Visualized every part of the peacemaker. How the revolver operated. I found the revolver in my hand again. I checked to see if it’s loaded, it was. I went outside and fanned six shots into a tree.

Now all I had was an empty revolver. I felt both stupid and mesmerized at what I could do. I dropped the revolver for some reason and find it to disappear. I visualized the peacemaker again and it appeared in my hand. I shot six bullets again into the tree, dropped the gun making it disappear. A thought occurred to me so I summoned one peacemaker into one hand and the other into another. A small smile of glee curled my lips. I have super powers.

~o~O~o~

Hello There! Hoped you all enjoyed the first chapter of From Russia with Love, a whateley fanfic. Adrenaline Jackey has been put on hiatus for a while due to lack of imagination of what to do next. I have a lot of ideas for the series but this story got stuck in my head. So I'm gonna write this one until I'm satisfied or until it ends.

Hope you all have a happy happy day!!!

up
146 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This is cute

I can wait for Jackie

EllieJo Jayne

That was no joke...

Jamie Lee's picture

Brrr...not a fan of cold weather, but this story has my attention.

How did that boy carry everything he purchased, even the gas? Or, what did he do with it all when he tried to get away from those four others?

It had to be a big surprise when that peacemaker appeared and dissuaded the attempted rape. Those four were of the slow variety, thinking four against one gave them the advantage. Well, they learned their mistake a bit late.

Does papa know about the boy's abilities? Is that why all the training? Do his abilities and breast development come as a matched set? He doesn't know he's changing genders, does he?

Others have feelings too.